- Text Size +

Once I stepped out, I was greeted by the booming footsteps of the manager in charge, Idalia. She was the fattest girl on the overnight shift, but didn’t have the biggest butt or biggest boobs. She did have the biggest belly, which showed sometimes, depending on what she was wearing.

I never found her attractive like that. She was always so chill as long as you did your job. She also helped me get out of my Airbnb and into a room that was $950 less than I was paying, so I tried to be as grateful to her as possible.

When she saw me come out from under the freezer, she came over to me and picked me up. I was scared as she bent over and grabbed me.

“Don’t be scared. I’m not going to hurt you,” she said, bringing me to her face. “Why are you crying? Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Can you please grow me back?” I asked.

“I wish I could, but I don’t know how, sweetie,” she said. Her tone changed then. “Besides, it’s my turn with you.” she went into the office and put me on the leather chair. Please God no, I thought. Her being the biggest giantess, I assumed she had the biggest butt now. I was about to find out.

Idalia then towered over me, her butt casting a shadow. Without a word, she sat on me. It was as I expected. I wasn’t completely squished like I had been with the other girls. But she did do something the other two didn’t.

Once I heard the rumbling, I knew what was coming next. Idalia then let a fart escape her buttcheeks. It was a long one, too, lasting five or six seconds.

“Sorry, Stephen. I really had to fart and you just happened to be there,” she said, adding a loud ‘HA!’. “In fact, I really have to shit now.” She then got up and began walking. Her butt didn’t bounce like the other girls did, but there was movement as she walked.

She went into the bathroom and peeled me off her butt before pulling her pants and underwear down and sitting on the toilet. She then placed me in her pubic hair. I got tangled in a bush of it and Idalia laughed at that.

“It’s a forest down there, isn’t it?” she asked. I was facing away from her crotch, so I could make out her thick thighs. It was like two mountains on either side of one another. A loud eruption sounded then. Idalia had farted into the toilet. Short thereafter, I began to hear loud splashing noises.

“Hear that? That’s me taking a shit,” she said. We had joked about how I never took shits and she would always tell me that she took a shit not long ago. As she pooped, I could hear a waterfall from right in front of me. She had begun to pee, too.

Once she was done using the bathroom, she pulled me out of her pubic hair and brought me up to her face.

“That was fun. I like you at this size. I think I’m going to keep you for myself,” she said, laughing.

“What? Please no! Please grow me back to regular size!” I begged.

“I already told you I don’t know how to. Besides, even if I did, I wouldn’t want to. You’re so cute and helpless at this size. Only question now is where to put you.”

She thought about it for a second before lowering me down to her bellybutton, sticking me in her navel with her index finger. I was so small, it was like a cave to me. The cave made a loud gurgling noise as Idalia’s stomach rumbled and she let out one last big fart.

“Enough of that,” she said. She then stood up and pulled her pants and underwear back up, shaking her butt as she did. When she did that, her belly shook profusely, as well, rocking my world. She then left the bathroom, me inside her bellybutton.