- Text Size +

"Ohhh what about this?" Said Sophie. Still gently stroking Sunshine's head. "I heard It's very cute for a date"


"Alien?" Sunshine said, rising a bit from her burrow at Sophie's chest. "Sophie, it says it's a horror film…"


"So what?" Replied Sophie "don't you know it's customary to take human girls to horror movies on dates?"


"That's… a weird custom I must say" said the borrower "Oh, oh! I get it! Humans hope to get their partners scared to create openings for bonding, right?"


"That's exactly right!" Said Sophie "My, you're catching up fast!"


Sunshine's proud chuckle didn't go unnoticed by Sophie.


"So wanna go for it?" Said Sophie "Oh will my brave borrower protect me from the scary monsters?" She added, feigning a 'damsel in distress' tone.


"I might be small, but I'm not going to let anyone lay their monstrous hands upon you!" Said Sunshine, feigning an heroic tone.


Sophie knew that it wasn't possible. Sunshine was woefully unmatched against anything in the human world that could damage herself. And yet… and yet the borrower's bravado was enough to make Sophie's heart melt. 


"Oh but before we start, can I get some water? I'm a little thirsty" said Sunshine, snapping Sophie back to reality. 


"Of course, but how do you plan on drinking while you're chilling down there? I can't think of any way" replied Sophie. 


"I… I guess you'll have to put me down… but just while I'm drinking, alright?" Sunshine said.


With a giggle, Sophie gently plucked Sunshine out of her cleavage and put her in the sofa's armchair, while she went back to the kitchen to fetch the borrower a bottle cap of fresh water. 


And holy shit. The thing felt weird. The whole fifty seconds it took Sophie to walk to the kitchen and fill the bottle cap of water felt like she desperately wanted to get back to the sofa. She felt deprived of something. Looking back, Sunshine was sitting legs crossed in the armrest and Sophie couldn't help but think of how adorable she was.


God she's just so… ahhhhhh… Sophie thought, biting her tongue. What was this weird feeling?


She returned to the sofa at a fast pace but careful not to drop the water. She then placed the bottle cap in front of Sunshine, along with another chunk of the brownie they'd been eating. 


Next she lay down on the sofa, resting her head in the armchair, right behind Sunshine, and pressed 'play' on the control. 


Of course, she had to answer Sunshine's plenitude of questions. Yes, humans can travel to space. No, not in big ships like that, the film is set in the future. Stasis is like going into a coma. A distress signal is like a call for help. An android is a machine that looks and thinks like a human, etc. Sophie answered each and every comment by the borrower patiently, not once did she get even slightly irritated. 


In truth, Sophie wasn't actually watching the movie. She was excitedly watching Sunshine's reaction to it. Sophie lost herself in Sunshine for the whole movie.


She giggled when the borrower flinched during the chestburster scene. She watched eagerly how she tensed every time a character was alone in a hallway. She watched how amazed Sunshine was at how real the Alien looked…


Oh god. She was adorable. A cute blonde miniature tomboy oblivious to so many things that were common to her…


Sophie was lost in thought. How would Sunshine react to all her favourite movies? To her favourite games and favourite music? To her hobbies? Oh, would she listen as she explained Warhammer 40,000 to her? Would she want to see her minis?


So lost was Sophie that she didn't even notice how the borrower grew closer and closer each minute, until she was literally just in front of her lips.


As the credits rolled. Sunshine turned to face Sophie's lips. This took her by surprise, immediately turning red. She started breathing faster and louder. There was something in Sunshine's look that… called to her.


"I…" the borrower started "have had to deal with situations like that…" she said


"Huh?" Sophie couldn't form coherent words at the time.


"Cats, large insects, birds… I've been chased by 'monsters' before…" said Sunshine, and Sophie could notice she too was blushing profusely "I-It's actually funny you know…"


"Wha- What is funny?" Said Sophie. 


"On top of all those monsters were humans" Sunshine said "But since the moment we talked in your bathroom… I haven't feared you"


"Sunshine I- '' but the human couldn't finish the sentence. She felt a soft kiss on her lips. A soft, very little kiss.


"When I'm with you… I feel safe" she continued "Please, keep me safe… I don't want to have to fear cats or birds or-" but she too couldn't finish, as her whole face was enveloped in Sophie's big, wet kiss.


----------


Sunshine had been making out with Sophie for minutes. They didn't say a word until the end. Words weren't necessary anymore. Their bodies did all the work for them.


The borrower didn't flinch a muscle at Sophie's titanic kisses. With her, like this, she was completely safe. Those lips were her true refuge, not that space under the floor.


Still, this was one of the rare occasions where Sophie was the first to speak. 


"W-wait… I… uhhh…" she said. She looked absolutely terrified.


"Something wrong?" Said Sunshine, preoccupied. 


"I… g-got s-s-omething to say"


"Hey hey, it's ok, just tell me" she said, soothingly. 


Sophie breathed in. Took a moment to still her heart. Sunshine could notice the drops of sweat forming in her face, and the tremors of her hands resonating on the sofa.


"I'm trans" she finally said.


"I knew" Sunshine answered.


The human's relief was instant, but brief. Sophie immediately snapped back.


"YOU KNEW!?" She said, genuinely surprised. 


"Well, yeah, there are trans borrowers, my cousin on my mother's side is a trans girl, and she's exactly like you…"


Sophie stuttered. She wouldn't say a coherent word for the next hour and a half. Instead, she grabbed the borrower in her hands, in what would have been a loving embrace should the pair have been the same size.


Sunshine felt herself being lifted in the air to the familiar and yet new warmth of Sophie's body. They were happy, plain and simple. They were happy together. 


Sophie resumed her kissing. Sunshine received them gladly while returning as much as she could, although she couldn't compete with Sophie's titanic lips. She wanted more, she needed to bathe in her love.


Sunshine was suddenly flying in the air again. But still safely held by Sophie. Ah, she jumped onto her bed, that was it. 


Sophie dropped the borrower in her pillow. Oh god, the pillow stank of Sophie. Her aroma, that sweet combination of sweat and energy drinks and… was that drool? Yeah, she was sitting in a pool of drool. Fresh drool.


No, she was bathing in drool.


Sunshine looked up, the human was staring down at her with hungry eyes. But this was a weird hunger. Sunshine hadn't seen something like that anywhere else. Sophie's eyes burned with… desire.


Her smell, her eyes, her fluids… oh god, it was enough to turn the borrower feral.


Sunshine undressed on the spot.


Sophie's tongue came down at her. She gave the borrower a long, delicate lick. Sunshine felt everything. The taste buds of the human felt like a wet, warm and loving rug. Sophie licked her again, and again and again. 


Sunshine noticed Sophie moving, moaning, panting. Each time she licked her, she rubbed herself against a stack of pillows. It was like a great monster toying with her prey. But it felt good, oh it felt so good.


Her survival instincts, honed over the years of simply being a borrower, were in complete shutdown. Sunshine didn't feel the need to run. Instead, she just let Sophie grow closer and closer.


Then, she stopped licking. Sophie's mouth opened wide, and closed Sunshine in. Oh god she was in her maw! And no flinching, no urge to run, no fear. 


Here she was protected. Walls of flesh protected her. Right now Sophie was her entire world. And so, her moans and pants moved everything. Her whole reality trembled and shifted with each second Sophie pleasured herself. 


It was too much. Oh, oh it was too much. 


Sunshine came inside her safe space against Sophie's left cheek. Her fluids went directly into Sophie's tongue. Sunshine collapsed, and after a giggle that felt like an earthquake to the borrower, the titanic tongue went to the titanic palate. 


Sophie wanted more.


Sunshine didn't even know if she could handle it. But she was on Sophie's hands now, almost literally, and she trusted her with her life.


The human must have noticed the borrower's body growing weak but it didn't stop her, instead, her tongue licked her gently, it lifted her, rubbing her against Sophie's palate. Sunshine's muscles relaxed, she would be fine. Her only purpose in life, for those moments, was to give Sophie something delicious for her to taste.


When the borrower came for a second time, Sophie released the biggest, loudest moan Sunshine had ever heard. It was almost as if a mountain moaned. 


Sophie collapsed into the bed. Her mouth opened and gently dropped the borrower's trembling body in her pillow.


Sunshine's world was hazy. It was almost as if Sophie had tongue-fucked her brains out. But everything felt so good…


Her eyes closed. When she opened them, she was completely dry. And on some sort of warm, soft surface. She had felt that before. Sophie 's cleavage. 


She looked up, the human was gently stroking her hair with the tip of her index finger again.


They were in the same room. Sophie was resting on her bed. But there was something… different.


Sophie, and herself by extension, were covered in at least three different kinds of warm, cozy sheets.


You tidied the bed up for me huh? Sunshine thought, but the words were unable to leave her mouth. Instead, all she could mutter was:


"Goodnight Sophie"


The girl smiled at her, lovingly, and whispered "Goodnight Sunshine" back.


The borrower closed her eyes, and let the rhythmic beats of Sophie's heart soothe her to sleep.


"I love you" were the last words Sunshine managed to say, before having a good night's sleep for the first time in ages.


And just as her consciousness fell into black she managed to discern Sophie's response.


"I love you too"



Chapter End Notes:
Woah! That was a blast to write. With this, I believe I can safely conclude this story's first act. I'll retroactively add titles to the chapters. I hope you're enjoying this dumb duo that lives rent free in my head!