- Text Size +

"Okay, listen, pipsqueak," Milena addressed her 2-inch-tall brother standing in the palm of her hand. "I'm in the middle of something here, so I don't have time to babysit you."

"Just place us somewhere. I'll be fine," Lennard said, smiling while observing Milena's monumental mug.

Milena gave a curt nod and walked up to a side table stationed in some corner of her room.

"Oof! Not so rough, please!" Lennard rolled painfully on a hard surface when Milena's hand deposited him on the table in a not-so-gentle manner. He quickly checked if his Dad was alright, who was still clutched into his fist. Lennard saw nothing but awe in the eyes of his crumb-sized father. The once imposing man paid only attention to the godlike stature of his teen daughter, who he now saw as his Goddess.

"Don't do anything stupid now, alright?" Milena's booming voice said while scolding down her tiny brother. Lennard tilted his head while looking up at his sister. Out of instinct, he took a few paces backward and covered his ears. Milena saw it but did not apologize for using such a loud voice. It's still a frightening experience to converse with gigantic beings up close, even though Lennard has become accustomed to it. Especially when dealing with someone like Milena.

Lennard's sister was already an intimidating presence when he was still normal-sized. But now, while witnessing her at the size of Godzilla, Lennard constantly felt that he was in mortal danger.

It did not help that they did not have a warm brother-sister relationship.

"You stay right here. I don't want to see you messing my stuff up." Before Lennard could reply, Milena soared sky-high, standing up to her full height and sauntered off.

Lennard looked about and saw a small town of lipstick tubes, bottles of nail polish and brushes of mascara unorganized spread on the surface just ahead to his right.

Lennard sighed. "Well, looks like we're stuck here until Julie picks us up, Dad." He said to his father, clutched in his hand. His Dad looked yearningly at his monumental daughter sitting on her bed, tapping away on her phone at an unbridgeable distance.

"Since we're not allowed to do anything by Queen Milena, I'm going to sit down and look blankly at the clock these upcoming hours. I suggest you do the same." Lennard dropped his hand to allow his father room to move. Then the latter took off.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Lennard stood up and went after his minuscule Dad. He saw him running straight towards Milena, desperate to get close to his Goddess. Lennard saw them approaching the forest of make-up and he cursed loudly to himself. His father was exceptionally fast for such a crumb. It took Lennard some wide paces before he could finally cut off his father and pick him up.

"Goddamnit!" Milena's voice thundered through the room. Lennard sank, taking a submissive posture, when he saw his godlike sister standing up from the bed to approach them.

"Didn't I just tell you to stay on your spot!" Milena spat while looming over her pitiful, tiny brother.

"I-Its Dad. He ran off. He was despairing to go to you," Lennard said while keeping his head bowed, too afraid to look his gigantic sister in the eyes.

"Despairing to go to me? Dad?" Milena sounded puzzled.

"Yes, you're his Goddess now."

"Me? But what about mom?"

Lennard shrugged. "Beats me. He started bowing in front of your boots when you showed up.

When she took in Lennard's words, Milena's comely countenance showed a slight hint of a sly smirk. She sank to her knees and brought her eyes close to the table. "Come here. Place Dad in front of me." Milena commanded. Lennard walked up to his sister's curious eyes soaring above the table. His natural urge was to go away from them. Lennard put his Dad on the floor when he thought he was close enough to Milena's liking. The latter did not waste time and ran up to his daughter's eyes – which were like the size of billboards to him. When he could almost tug the tip of Milena's nose, he sank and started bowing down. Milena watched it all for a moment before exploding in a flare of laughter.

"Like, Oh my God! Dad is actually worshipping me! Can you believe it? His bratty daughter! How delightfully degrading! Lie down. Roll over. Slap your face." Milena laughed even louder when she saw the pitiful crumb that was once her imposing father giving heed to her every command, slapping his cheeks.

"Attack your son!"

Lennard watched, surprised as he saw his pitiful tiny Dad running up to him, enraged, ready to carry out his Goddess's order. Useless punches and kicks landed on Lennard's left sneaker when his crumb-sized Dad attacked it.

"I could get used to this," Milena beamed while rubbing her hands. "You, Lennard! Slap your face!"

Lennard stared back dryly at his megalomaniac sister.

"Crap! I was hoping you would follow my command also." Milena whined.

Lennard chuckled. "Not a chance."

"I could force you; you know." Milena's eyes darkened, soaring her stunning yet intimidating face closer to him.

Lennard gulped and took a few steps backward when Milena placed her fist on the table, right in front of him. It loomed over him like a two floor home. His first instinct was to check if his Dad was still alright. Milena noticed his searching glances.

"He's okay," Milena reassured him. "Looks like our speck-dad is still roaming about to give you a serious whoop ass, just like I ordered him." she chuckled playfully while glancing at a point in front of her fist Lennard could not see. "Stand down, slave! Good boy," Lennard’s crumb-sized Dad stood still, patiently waiting for a new order from his Goddess.

"You're enjoying this," Lennard said.

"Of course, I'm enjoying this! Wouldn't you?" Milena’s eyes lit up with glee.

"I wouldn't misuse my position, that's for sure,"

"You should if you had endured what I have the last few years. Dad made my life a living hell."

Lennard snorted. "He gave you exactly what you deserved." he bounced back, making him surprised by his boldness.

Milena's alluring eyes narrowed in tiny slits. She lowered her head, landing it on her resting fist.

Lennard took another few steps backward. Milena's hot breath washed over him.

His sister smiled. "You're scared of me, aren't you?"

Lennard wrapped his arms over each other in front of his chest in a feeble attempt to appear defiant while looking up at Milena's countenance resting far above him. He would never say it out loud, but his sister had a damned beautiful face – even from up close, especially up close.

Milena's lush waterfall of ebony hair leaned over one side of her head as she tilted it playfully, sprawling its innumerable strands upon the table where it probably concealed his pitiful Dad from sight. A yellowish glow radiating down from a lamp hanging on the ceiling gave Milena's hair a brilliant shimmer. However, the sparkle of disregard in her emerald eyes really electrified Lennard's spine like an overcharged tesla coil. He now knew for sure, she doesn't give a damn about either him or her father.

"You see this?" Milena beamed while showing Lennard the screen of her phone. It showed a form Milena was busy filling out to join the Small Corp pilot program. They were looking for caretakers. "It means that I'll come into the possession of an entire little city filled with subservient grown-ups. I'll be like a God to them! can you believe it?" She laughed delightedly.

"You still have to pass their assessment," Lennard said dryly.

"Oh, I will. Don't you worry. I got it all sorted out. Because you see, Becca’s aunt – whose quite fond of me – has a lofty position in Small Corp. And she'd promised that I'll pass the test, no matter what."

"But what will you do with all these people? Taking care of a half million people is a lot of responsibility, as well as a lot of work. And you're as lazy as teenage girls can be." Lennard said.

"Rest assured there, brother. I won't be the one working. No, I leave that to my slaves."

"Slaves?!" Lennard called out, appaled.

"Of course! These shrunken, pitiful dust mites are nothing but thralls to serve my whims."

"You're insane!"

Milena shrugged. "Perhaps I am. But I'm also the one who will end up in charge. So there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it."

"Don't be so sure about that, sis!"

Lennard leaped up joyfully when he saw Julie standing in Milena's doorway.

Milena scoffed. "Oh, it's just you. Here, someone is waiting eagerly for you."

Julie walked up to Lennard and placed her hand in front of him to allow him to climb aboard. Lennard was about to embark on Julie's hand but changed his mind. He forgot something, or rather, someone.

"Oh no, you don't!" Milena's hand slammed down, blocking Lennard's path to his microscopic Dad.

"He's not yours!" Lennard fumed.

"He is not yours, either. But do not fret. I promise I'll give him back to mom when she gets home. But for now, allow this poor man to worship his Goddess."

Lennard looked up at Julie, hoping for some backup. But his fraternal sister merely shrugged and urged him to step upon her hand – which he did.

"Promise me you won't shrink," Lennard said firmly when Julie sauntered towards her bedroom. "Living beneath Milena's reign is something I'm not looking forward to."

"Me neither, brother. Me neither," Julie said.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!