- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lennard is hungry and is looking for something to eat.


+++


"Julie! Julie!!! Julieeeee!!!" Lennard waved frantically while his colossal-sized sister scurried her way out of the bedroom. She was late for school. The door slammed close. Lennard stood there on the floor, all forlorn, gaping pitiful up at a door so big from his perspective that it looked like it belonged to Zeus himself.

"Damn!" Lennard screamed as he clenched his pea-sized fists with infuriated passion.

Now he would not be able to nibble at the juicy piece of sugar-coated donut Julie left for him for breakfast at the dollhouse that was his home. Neither would he be able to gobble up the ice-cold Coke that was left for him in a tiny plastic disposable measuring cup of 15ml used for coughing sirup. The thing supplied a bucket full of Coke for Lennard to drink – assuming that he could reach it.

Lennard craned his neck as he looked yearningly up at the slanted, pink-colored roof of the dollhouse stationed on Julie's nightstand. There lay his sugar-rich breakfast, out of reach.

He was really looking forward to pigging out on donuts and Coke, plunging down on his plastic bed covered with scouring sponges as a mattress, and wanking his dick to blisters while thinking about his high school crush before taking a long deep nap until Julie would wake him up when she came back home again.

Lennard had told her a thousand times she should fasten a rope for him so he could climb his way independently to the dollhouse. She often told Lennard she would, and an equal number of times, she refrained from doing so – either due to forgetfulness or just because she was lazy to do so.

Now here Lennard was left holding the bag or better said an empty stomach. Vibrations traveled through Lennard's hand resting on his belly when his grumbling tummy craved for food to digest. He looked at the clock hanging twenty stories high on the wall and sighed. It would be nearly 5 hours still before Julie would be home again. He needed something to swallow, and he needed it now.

Lennard dashed off into a jog and made his way towards the hallway. The benefit of being this small was that everything was far away for Lennard. He jogged with great regularity from pillar to post – snatching stuff, running errands for Julie, or he was simply evading gigantic footfalls plummeting down from the sky.

In the short time of being two inches tall, Lennard had developed a pretty impressive condition. He'd also lost a fair share of body fat despite relishing in a calorie-rich diet Julie provided for him. Guess he burned more than he fueled.

Lennard did not know how much he weighed. A regular scale would probably not even detect his pitiful weight. And using something like a kitchen scale seemed nonsensical. The information given by such a device would not be practically applicable to him anyway.

Lennard wormed his way under the door and entered the hallway.

Who would be home still? Lennard pondered as he looked about.

He heard a voice speaking in the distance, but it was too soft to discern from whom it came. He saw movement, a shred of a shadow in the distance. Lennard sauntered deeper into the hallway to allow himself a better point of view.

A boot – the size of a submarine to Lennard – descended from the sky, nearly crushing him out of existence. Lennard fell on his butt.

"Milena? You have a minute for me?"

With great awe, Lennard gaped up at the colossal spectacle that was his mother soaring over him. He was so small, so pitiful, and they were so huge and all-powerful. Seeing his family members from a worm-view perspective really punched in the harsh reality of Lennard's new existence.

Lennard gulped while looking after his monumental mother strutting away from him with clattering boots. Every step made his whole body shake with its vibrations.

"One minute, Mom. I'm in the middle of something here." Milena said.

Little Lennard saw his mother and Milena meeting in the hallway further ahead. Lennard's oldest sister was slightly taller than his mother. A thing that was particularly emphasized when both women stood right across each other at close range.

Lennard shivered when he thought about how he could end up being as tiny as his dad.

As Lennard contemplated this matter while observing his mother and sister, this whole adoration syndrome that Milena was talking about earlier suddenly made more sense now.

The world is already a frightful and dangerous place as it is. Dwindling down to a ridiculous crumb size would make life even more challenging and fearsome. His relatives would look even more intimidating than they already appeared.

Even at his meager size of two inches tall, Lennard found it hard to keep seeing and communicating with his sisters as equals.

He tried, though, but it was tough. He would never say it out loud, not even to himself, but Lennard was incredibly intimidated by his now gigantic family members. They were so much more than him now, in every sense of the term. Especially while conversing with them from up close. It definitely put a person's nerves to the test while speaking with someone whose face was as broad as a cinema screen and whose voice thundered like a Dolby sound system even while talking in a low voice.

The social relations – particularly the power dynamics that manifested during conversations – between him and his sisters changed drastically the day after he shrunk down to his pitiful size. Lennard used to be the blabbermouth of the family. He was now more considerate in choosing his words and made sure not to step on certain toes.

Sure, Lennard was still the joker, but it was with regularity that he swallowed his words out of precaution that it might ignite someone's anger. A thing that he never did while still normal-sized.

He felt like he did not have that freedom of speech anymore. He was just too small, too independent, too powerless to deal with a sibling who was out for revenge after taking a degrading joke from him. He found it better to keep them content, especially when dealing with someone like Milena.

Lennard showed more bravado while conversing with Julie and Miley – who were more forgiving while dealing with his quips – but considerably less than he used to do.

Another change that also occurred while being shrunk was that he started to ask for permission for trivial things, like asking his kid sister Miley if he wasn't a bother to her if he stayed on the table while she was busy doing homework. He also apologized more frequently when he feared he had stepped out of line, like walking in Milena's purview while she was watching a movie on the couch.

He respected his sisters in a way a subordinate respected his superior. He was more inclined to get in his sister's good graces.

It now seemed more logical to Lennard – while observing his monumental mother and sister talking with each other – that this level of respect soared to a higher standard the moment someone dwindled down tinier even.

He realized that he could not blame his dad for his submissive behavior. His mother and sisters must honestly look like Goddesses to him now. They controlled every aspect of his life. Even bratty Miley – who was just a peewee compared to the rest of her class at school – was now a true Goddess to Lennard's dad with forces at her disposal that could create catastrophic disasters on a massive scale for someone so minute as him.

Lennard desperately wished that Milena would shrink down also, just like him. His biggest fear was that he would end up crumb-sized and trapped in a miniature city while forced to worship his disreputable sister like a God as her wrath down rained from the skies upon them all. She would be an all-powerful unstoppable force.

Would Miley be an improvement compared to Milena? Lennard couldn't say. Only time can tell how a frisky girl like Miley would evolve in her behavior when she had thousands upon thousands of shrunken crumbs under her undisputed reign.

He shouldn't forget about Julie, his fraternal twin. True, she is sick, but there is still a possibility that she'll remain at her original size. Still, in some way, Lennard has a gut feeling that the girl will fall prey to the shrinking part. Julie has this belief too. Lennard could see it in her eyes.

In the worst-case scenario – at least, in Lennard's opinion, and he firmly believed that most others of his family thought the same – would they all shrink down to microbes and end up in an equally tiny city while suffering under the cruel reign of Milena and her notorious posse.

His mother was on the move again, and so was Milena.

"Have a nice day, sweety." Lennard's mom waved at her daughter.

Lennard scurried away from his mother's path and saw her colossal figure looming over him before disappearing from sight when she went down the stairs.

Great, mom is gone. And no sign of Miley either. Guess I'm all dependent on Milena for getting my belly filled.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!