- Text Size +

As the weeks passed Clark and Allison continued to see each other, gradually becoming part of the other’s routine. Clark was always excited to see her when he got home, and while they didn’t see each other every day, it wasn’t unusual for them to spend the evenings together, curled up on the couch as Allison covered herself in long sleeves so he could safely place his arm around her.

For the most part Allison tried to avoid making him too small before days he had to work, reserving the truly tiny sizes for weekends when she could safely let him regrow under her watchful eye. Still though, they had cut it close plenty of times.

Clark’s weekend schedule was usually free, with he, Angie, and Brick each taking a rotating weekend shift to man the storage unit’s desk on the off chance a customer wanted to access their locker. It was a do-nothing job, few of their long-term renters had a sudden need to access their junk on a Saturday or Sunday, so it mostly meant eight hours of TV or reading before the night watchman came in. With this in mind, Clark had told Allison she could make him tiny the night before, and by the time he’d rolled into work he barely scratched five feet, having had to scoot his car’s seat a lot closer in order to reach the pedals.

He whistled to himself as he pushed the door to the rental office opened, “Hey Clark,” Angie called, waving to him as she rooted through her desk.

He almost choked, freezing in place as he looked at her, “Angie?” he croaked, “Uh, what are you doing here? It’s my weekend to-“

“Yeah, I know,” the tiny woman said, closing her desk drawer with a sigh, “I lost my credit card and I thought maybe I left it here at…” she looked at him in full, her eyes narrowing, “hey, there’s something… off with you.”

He gulped, “uh, I got a new haircut,” he lied, backing away slowly as she stepped around her desk.

Her eyes went wide, “What the fuck?” she whispered, walking up to him quickly. Her head bobbed up and down as she took him in, “You’re… you’re short!?”

“I uh… I’m slouching?” he said weakly.

“Look at you!” Angie said, a little annoyed. She grabbed his shirt, flapping the loose fabric, “your clothes are practically hanging off of you? You’re…” a smile slowly traced over her face, “stand up straight, now!” with a sigh he did so, and Angie put a hand on the top of her head, leveling it across the space between them to compare their heights. “Oh god,” she breathed, “I’m taller than you!”

“You’re not!” he panicked.

“I am!” she laughed, pushing him against the wall with a surprising amount of strength, “what was it you and Brick used to call me? Teeny Meanie Angie?” She smirked and flicked his nose, “well who’s teeny now squirt?”

“Angie please, you can’t tell anyone about this,” he said with a sigh.

She raised an eyebrow, “Tell me what the hell this is, and we’ll see,” she said, crossing her arms, “did a gypsy rub your cheek and say shorter or something?”

“It’s really not my secret to spill,” he said uncertainly.

“Yeah, it’s Allison’s, so is she a witch, mad scientist, what?” Angie asked, tapping her shoe idly.

He started, “how’d you know!?” he exclaimed.

“Well, I’ve known you since the fifth grade, and in that time you’ve never randomly gotten smaller,” Angie said casually, “and I’m pretty sure the girl you can’t stop talking about is the only new thing in your life, therefore she’s shrinking you.” She smirked, “plus, you kind of gave it away with the reaction.”

“Seriously Angie,” he pleaded, “this has to stay secret.”

“Does Brick know?” she asked curiously.

“No, why would he?” he asked curiously.

“Okay well, you can’t tell me and not tell your best friend,” Angie said, rolling her eyes.

“I didn’t tell you!” he snapped, “you… pieced it together!”

“Yep, call me Sherlock,” she chuckled, “seriously, is this safe? You’re not going to shrink into nothing or whatever? You don’t need me to swoop in and fight this girl to save you from being her pet?”

“I mean… I don’t think so,” he said uncertainly.

Angie shrugged, “hey, it’s your life, but if you go missing warn your girlfriend I’m going to kick in the dollhouse door and search the place.” She paused a moment, “also you should tell Brick at some point, he can keep a secret.”

“Got it,” he nodded.

Angie took another moment to look him over, smirking at his shortened stature, then shoved him against the wall, causing him to grunt slightly as he stead himself.

“What the hell?” he asked, annoyed.

“You’re not always five foot nothing, I might not get to push you around again,” she said, waving to him smugly as she walked out the door, leaving him to work his shift in peace.

Allison plodded along, finishing her workout on her treadmill as her exercise mix played through her headphones. Panting she watched the timer count down to zero, stopping and letting the automated belt carry her to the end of the machine so she could casually step off as it stopped.

She’d have loved to jog outside of course, but it was too risky, all that sweat getting everywhere, and even her odor after a workout was enough to start shrinking people. Back in school her doctor had provided her with a note to get her out of gym after Freshman year, and she’d avoided sports like the plague, fearful of rendering her teammates tiny before competitions. Still, she did like to get some exercise in, so home fitness equipment had become a necessity.

Her ears perked up as she heard the door to the apartment complex common area open, and with a low giggle she walked towards her door. A few weeks ago she’d have never even considered leaving her apartment without a shower, but now… well, Clark had definitely helped her confidence.

Clark looked up as he saw her door open, and his mouth went dry as he saw the sweat soaked workout shirt and shorts on Allison as she sauntered out her door, her hips sashaying back and forth as she squared off against him from the top of the staircase.

“Hi Clark,” she said seductively.

“H-Hey Allison,” he gulped. Somehow, even after weeks of dating, she could still turn him into a stuttering mess.

“I was just finishing up my workout when I heard you come in,” she said with a smug grin. She stretched, holding her arms overhead as she stepped slowly, methodically, down towards him.

“We should talk,” he said suddenly, backing against the wall as the sweat soaked girl stepped towards him, cornering him away from the door. “My coworker Angie, she… she knows.”

Allison paused, then frowned, “Is she going to tell anyone?”

“No,” Clark said, “we can trust her, but still-“

“Then we have nothing to worry about!” Allison giggled, “Come here, give your girlfriend a hug!”

From the angle he was looking at her, he could already tell that the crisp odor of fresh sweat rolling off her had shaved off an inch or two of his height just during that conversation. She was giving him a predatory look, and he knew that if he got even a drop of her sweat on him, it would be over, he’d quickly be too small to resist whatever she had in mind.

“Come on Clark,” she teased, “losing a few inches is worth getting a kiss from me, right?”

“Right,” he said, feeling a little trapped as he tried to calculate how far it was to his door, “but I feel like you’re going to want a little more than a few inches…”

“Aww, worried you’ll be too small to fight back if I want… more?” she said with a wink. She lunged at him suddenly, kissing him forcefully and smearing the front of his body with the strong salty sweat that covered her. She giggled as she broke the kiss, leaving him looking up at her in awe as he dwindled.

“Oops,” she said with a smug grin, “come on, let’s go get that sweat washed off you before it makes you too tiny.”

With a resigned sigh and a smile he let her grab his hand, not bothering with gloves, as she led up him the stairs to her apartment. He was already down to her chest by the time they reached the door, and he felt the strength disparity between them as she pulled him inside.

“Strip!” she ordered with a grin, already peeling off her dirty workout clothes and tossing them into a nearby hamper.

He obeyed, simply letting his rapidly loosening pants fall to the floor as he pulled his tentlike shirt over his head, tossing it to the corner.

Allison glistened with sweat as she stood over him like an amazon, grinning at his slowly diminishing form. Her brown hair was slick with perspiration, a dark almost black color as it clung to her. The rich earthy smell of her post workout body wafted across the room, filling his senses as he looked at her, lust building in him.

“Poor Clark,” she teased, “shrinking away because you got a little sweat on you…” she strutted to him, his eyes level with her breasts as she grabbed the back of his head, forcing his face between them. He grunted as she forced his face into her cleavage, the drips of her sweat rolling down his cheeks. He felt her sliding against him as his height dwindled, and she giggled at his wide eyed expression as she looked up at him.

“I-It’s happening pretty fast,” he stuttered.

“Now you know why I shower twice a day,” she said with a wink, “come on,” she gripped his hand again, leading him towards her bedroom. He would maybe be eye level with her bellybutton now, and the mix of her odor and the sweat plastered all over him were quickly causing his height to dip.

As she brought him into her room he started as he saw a box on her desk, “I-Is that a-“

“A microscope,” she said with a smile.

“W-Why do you need a microscope?” he asked nervously.

She turned around, bent down, and gently flicked his nose playfully, “to look at microscopic things,” she said in a low voice. She saw his fearful expression and smirked, “don’t worry, we probably won’t need it today… probably.”

With that she hooked her hands under his armpits, lifting him easily like he was a small cat or dog, and then dumped him on the bed, where he lay splayed and naked before her. The landscape of the bed was expanding, and with every passing second Allison loomed just a little taller, he shot a glance at the microscope again, wondering what she had in store for him.

She answered that query by kneeling down, taking his erection into her mouth and toying with his diminishing form. He groaned as her tongue played with him, seeming to suck his world away as he dwindled faster with each playful motion.

He squirmed, struggling to push her lips away feebly, but he was already below a foot tall, the mix of her saliva and the sweat dripping from her hair adding to what was already coating him. He writhed one final time as she forced him to orgasm, breaking contact with his panting doll sized form as she swallowed the tiny amount of cum he’d produced.

“And that size is just about right,” she said with a grin, scooping him up in one hand.

“Right size for what?” he managed, his body still limp after the earth shattering orgasm she’d sucked out of him.

She turned the nozzle of the shower, causing a rain of warm water to emerge. She held him under the stream a minute, rinsing the grime off of him and bringing his shrinking to a stop when he was about four inches, curled in her fist as she stepped into the shower next.

“You’re my washcloth today,” she said, squirting a pink glob of a floral strawberry body wash onto him. He felt her powerful fingers slide along his body, covering him in the scented suds. A moment later she began to trace him along her body, his soaked and slicked form easily sliding along her skin.

Between the water and the soap the contact with her wasn’t shrinking him, but he could still feel the grime coating his body as she used him to clean herself. Every minute or so she’d coat him with the strawberry body wash again, keeping a layer of it on him as it filled his senses, scrubbing away the crust of sweat he was being used to remove from her.

He took a deep breath as another viscous pink droplet of soap the size of his head was rubbed over his torso, and a moment later he was brought into the coarse forest between her legs. Allison moaned as she slid him up and down over opening, letting him get tangled in the wiry hair as he was forced to clean it, the sweat there mixing with a stronger odor as she slowly used him to bring herself off.

“Oh yeah,” she laughed, grinding his entire body into herself, “really get it clean…” She tensed up, using her free hand to steady herself as she came, her thighs involuntarily clamping together on her tiny “washcloth” as she moaned into the steam of the shower, her wet hair hanging around her face.

Some time later they were sprawled on the couch, Allison in a lounge robe and Clark snugly in her breast pocket, the warm smell of flowers and strawberry emanating from every pore of his body. He sighed as he leaned against the front of the pocket, his arms hanging out as his gigantic girlfriend read her messages on her phone to the background noise of the television.

“Ugh,” Allison muttered, sitting upright and rocking Clark’s position, sending him tumbling back down into the robe’s fuzzy pocket.

“What?” he asked, fighting his way back to the top.

“It’s Sadie,” Allison said with a sigh, showing him the message, “she wants to come visit me… we talk almost every day, but we haven’t seen each other since I moved here.” She looked away a moment, “I… I keep telling her not to come.”

“Why?” Clark asked, “she’s your best friend, isn’t she?”

“I guess I’m worried about what could happen,” Allison admitted, “I almost killed her once…”

“Allison,” Clark said firmly, or as firmly as he could at a few inches tall and poking out of her pocket, “I don’t know why you’re doing this to yourself, you’re not some kind of monster… yeah, you had an accident, that sucks, but you can’t just stay away from your best friend for the rest of your life.”

“She’s going to want to be tiny at some point, if she comes to visit,” Allison muttered.

“Of course she will,” Clark laughed, “this is… this is amazing Allison,” he gestured around, “yeah, there are some things that are scary but…” he sighed, “it’s something most people never get to experience, being like this I mean. It’s an adventure!”

Allison was quiet a moment, then her mouth curled into a small smile, “Since you’re so adventurous, maybe we should go get that microscope?” He gulped and she laughed, “kidding!” she said, holding her phone up and typing a message to Sadie, “I think you’re right… I’ll tell her she can come see me… well, see us.” She gave him a wink as she hit “send.”

 

 Sadie bounded through the airport gate, an immense roller bag behind her as she looked around eagerly for Allison and Clark. She was wearing a pink sweater, designer jeans, and a pair of dark sunglasses that contrasted well with her long blonde hair as she scanned the terminal for them.

“Over here!” Allison called, waving a gloved hand.

“AHH!” Sadie squealed, practically sprinting to her friend.

“W-Wait, be careful!” Allison warned as Sadie reached around to hug her.

“I worse long sleeves today specifically so I could do this!” Sadie laughed, pulling Allison tight against her protests. Their cheeks touched ever so slightly, and when they parted Sadie was maybe just a hair shorter than the girl who’d stood at equal height to her a moment ago. “There, see?” she said with a cocky smirk as she took her sunglasses off, “I didn’t die!” Her gaze drifted behind Allison, where Clark was waiting with a subdued smile on his face, “and this must be the new boyfriend?”

“The very same,” he said, reaching out to shake her hand, “I’ve heard a lot about you!”

“I’m guessing you were the little voice in her ear that gave her the guts to finally let me come visit?” she asked, throwing an arm around a blushing Allison.

“Yeah,” she said with a small smile, “he was…”

“Hey, Clark, you mind helping me with my checked luggage? It should be coming out on the conveyer belt soon.”

He shrugged, following the two girls, who were rapidly catching up, over to luggage claim.

“That one there!” Sadie said, pointing to a large box coming down the line. Clark grabbed it, hefting it easily as the three of them left the airport.

The three of them had gotten dinner at one of the city’s more upscale restaurants, and as the two girls caught up, Allison seemed more and more relaxed, soon she was gossiping with her friend like old times, and the girls laughed as Sadie recounted the things their classmates had gotten up to after graduation. For Clark’s part he was excited to learn more about Allison’s life, and Sadie eagerly filled him in on details as the night went on.

Finally the trio returned to Allison’s apartment, where she produced a bottle of red wine and a glass for each of them.

“Anyways, Ted asked me what happened to you after graduation,” Sadie said, swirling her glass a moment, “after the whole prom incident I think you always kind of freaked him out.”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Allison said with a sigh.

“No, like he really had a phobia of you or something,” Sadie said with a giggle, “I’m pretty sure he still crosses the street if he sees a brunette.”

“That seems a little extreme,” Clark said with a frown. He was familiar with the story of Allison’s prom, and the disaster that had unfolded after she’d accidentally shrunk her date with a kiss, but the aftermath was new to him.

“You’re telling me, you only put him down to like four and a half feet,” Sadie said, rolling her eyes. She glanced at Clark, “you know what I mean, right tough guy? I hear Allison sends you down to bug size all the time!”

He choked on his wine slightly, clearing his throat with a blush, “Uh… yeah, she does… how much does she tell you?”

“Sadie!” Allison squeaked.

Sadie blinked, her own face suddenly going red, “uh… nothing!”

Clark just stared at the two of them a moment, then chuckled, “okay, fine, you two are close, I get it…”

“She’s got nothing but good things to say,” Sadie said with a wink, taking another sip of her wine, “I’ve been small, it’s a trip, I get it.”

“You know Sadie,” Allison said, a red tinge in her cheeks as she stared into her own cup, “you should share an embarrassing story about your own shrinking with Clark, you know, just to make it even…”

“Pfft,” Sadie laughed, “I’m shameless! Sure, why not?”

“Okay,” Allison said with a giggle, scooting closer to Clark, who laid an arm around her as Sadie looked on from the chair, “let’s tell Clark the story about you and Ken.

Sadie’s eyes suddenly went wide, “Okay, I take it back, not that one!”

“Who’s Ken?” Clark asked, laughing.

“Oh god…” Sadie muttered, burying her head in her hands, “okay, so… to start with, you know Allison used to shrink me sometimes?”

“Yeah?” Clark said curiously.

“So,” Sadie began, “after she got her powers, Allison couldn’t really socialize as much…”

“So we would do sleepovers,” Allison giggled, “every Friday night, if neither of us were busy.”

“Anyway,” Sadie continued, “we had this game we did, Allison would make me small and I’d be…” she sighed, “Barbie.”

“Barbie?” Clark asked, raising an eyebrow, “like-“

“Yeah, like the doll,” Sadie moaned in embarrassment.

“Oh, come on, we had a lot of fun!” Allison said, laughing.

“Yeah,” Sadie said with a small smile, “we did, we had a ton of doll clothes, I’d let Allison dress me and accessorize me, brush my hair-“

“Dress you?” Clark cut in, giving an embarrassed Allison a look.

“Hey, you’ve been small,” Sadie said defensively, “when you’re shrunk there isn’t a ton of room for modesty.” She rolled her eyes at the smug expression he was giving Allison, who looked like she wanted to disappear into her couch cushion.

“So what’s that have to do with Ken?” Clark asked, “and I’m guessing Ken is the doll?”

“Yeah,” Sadie said with a sigh. She paused a moment, then reached for the bottle and with a small smirk poured herself a little more wine, which she took a swig of immediately. “So… Ken…” She still seemed embarrassed, but she’d found the humor in the story at least, “in senior year, after the prom incident, Allison was pretty down. We had our normal sleepover the next weekend, we both really needed it. After her parents went to bed, she shrank me down like usual… am I getting this right Allison?”

“Right,” Allison said, sitting up slightly and giggling at the memory, “I’d stolen a pair of wine coolers from my parents, neither of us had ever had alcohol before and-“

“And a wine cooler goes a lot further when you’re the size of a doll,” Sadie said with an embarrassed smirk. “Now, usually when I was small, I would hang out in Barbie’s dreamhouse, we’d put the open facing side towards the TV and we could talk and hang out and stuff while I had my own little mansion.”

“That night we were watching… hell, I don’t even remember,” Allison said, “but it had Leonardo Dicaprio in it, and he was shirtless in a lot of the movie…” She bit her lip, “I always had an old Ken doll that I kept in the dreamhouse, usually just in the bed.”

“So I was feeling kind of turned on, and a little drunk,” Sadie said, “and Ken, he was just there in the bed, so I called Allison over and started taking his pants off and…”

“She fucked Ken!” Allison burst out laughing.

Clark’s eyes went wide, and he snorted, then burst into laughter too, “Oh god, that’s… that’s hilarious!” He tried to collect himself as Sadie just gave a small smile, the blonde’s cheeks bright red as she stared into her wine glass, “how did you do that?” Clark wheezed, “he doesn’t have any… I mean Ken dolls don’t have-“

“I just lifted up my dress and kind of ground against him, okay?” Sadie said. That caused another round of laughter from Clark and Allison, and Sadie just scowled and waited for them to finish. When the laughter had died down a bit she crossed her arms, “there you go Clark, that’s my most embarrassing story of being shrunk, can Allison and I talk dirty details without guilt now?”

“Oh wow,” Clark breathed, still recovering, “I mean… yeah, I guess that’s fair… fucking Ken, that is priceless,” he started laughing again. Sadie giggled a little herself, then joined the two of them laughing. Finally, when the three had gotten it out of their systems, Sadie placed her wine glass down on the coffee table and stood up.

“Thanks for finally letting me come see you Allison,” she said with a sad smile, “I’ve really missed hanging out with you like this. I know I always had a lot of people around at school but…” she sighed, “you were the only one I could ever really talk to, be myself with, you know?”

“Yeah,” Allison said sadly, returning the smile, “I… I shouldn’t have run away.”

Sadie sighed, then clapped her hands, “well, I don’t know about you two, but I’m beat.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll head back down to my place,” Clark said with a yawn.

“I’ll grab some extra blankets for the couch,” Allison said, standing up, but Sadie stopped her.

“Nice try,” she chuckled, “but I didn’t come all this way to sleep on your couch Allison.” Sadie swayed her hips as she practically danced her way over to the large box she’d checked at the airport. She tore it open gleefully, grunting as she lifted the contents out.

Allison stared at the myriad pink and white plastic façade, the small car parked in the faux garage, and the small sized furniture, all seemingly untouched from when she’d left it behind during her move years ago. The dollhouse was the same one she’d had when she was younger, the one that had stayed in her room through her teenage years, serving as Sadie’s abode during their Fridays together. Allison’s mouth opened in shock as she dropped to her knees, examining it.

“You brought this?” Allison whispered happily.

“Along with all my dresses and accessories,” Sadie said happily, “I’m staying in my dreamhouse tonight, it’s been way too long.”

Chapter End Notes:

And that's how Allison got her favorite doll back. Hope everyone's enjoying things so far!