- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about that formatting last chapter, I went back and fixed it, not sure what happened it looked normal when I uploaded it.

“Do I have to go home?” Sadie moaned, looking up at the giant form of Allison from her dreamhouse balcony.

“We’ve been over this Sadie,” Allison smirked, “you can’t stay a dolly forever, your flight leaves tomorrow in the afternoon, so you’re going to have to regrow tonight, no extra shrinking doses after eight PM.”

“Fine,” Sadie pouted halfheartedly. Allison just chuckled, wondering what her friend would do if she actually agreed to keep her forever.

A smug smile drifted across her face as she turned towards the couch, where a four-inch Clark was struggling to roll out a towel beneath the end seat as she’d instructed.

“What about you Clark?” she teased, “you could stay tiny forever, I don’t need another doll, but you’d look great in a gerbil cage.”

He gulped, pausing his work of laying out the nail polish for Allison’s manicure, “I don’t know,” he said hesitantly, “sounds like kind of a restrictive life…” he loved it when she teased him about things like this of course, but the game was only fun if he at least pretended to be scared.

“I mean, I’ve never gotten to have a pet,” Allison said, walking around the couch slowly, “it could be fun… you wouldn’t need a job or money or anything, I’ll just replace the wood shavings and toss you some seeds and stuff every now and then.”

“Don’t you think I’m better as a free man most of the time?” he asked, hefting the nail polish bottle like a barrel, “who’s going to take you out on your birthday if I live in a gerbil cage?”

“I suppose you make a good point,” Allison said with a sigh, walking over to pick Sadie up from the dreamhouse balcony, “but you better keep me happy, or else I might want a pet more than a boyfriend!”

“Will do,” he said with a nod.

“For today…” Allison said, placing Sadie down on the towel with Clark, “you’re both going to give me a pedicure.” She tapped her chin and grinned, “let’s make it interesting, you two will race to see who can paint each foot’s toenails first!”

“What happens if you win?” Clark asked, looking up at the doll sized Sadie, who loomed nearly three times his size.

“Oh it’s not so much about winning as it is about making me happy, so… don’t lose?” Allison giggled.

Clark glanced at the giant doll-woman who just giggled and winked as she easily hefted a nail polish brush the size of her forearm. Clark looked down at his, almost as long as his whole body, and requiring him to heft it over his shoulder to use properly.

“This seems a little unfair,” he protested, “could you make Sadie smaller or something?”

“Oh, I couldn’t do that to her,” Allison cooed, causing Sadie to giggle, “this is her last night to wear her nice doll clothes, would you really want to take that away?”

“Yeah Clark, let me wear my doll clothes!” Sadie smirked.

“And, go!” Allison called, before they could argue further.

Clark grunted, running towards Allison’s right foot and wielding the brush over his shoulder like a bazooka, covering a toenail the size of his chest in a deep red polish that Allison had picked out. He finished, leaving a shining crimson surface that reflected his face like a mirror. He glanced up and scowled, Sadie was arrogantly strutting back for more nail polish, having already finished the second of Allison’s left toes.

“Better pick up the pace Clark, you’re falling behind!” the giant woman overhead called, head in her hands as she looked down, watching her toys compete for her amusement.

He took a deep breath, sprinting as fast as he could with the brush, dipping it in the barrel of nail polish and giving a powerful grunt as he lifted it back out, his legs becoming sore as he returned to paint the next toe.

The warm vanilla scented lotion Allison had used on her feet earlier filled his nostrils as he took deep breaths, doing his best to keep up with his doll-sized rival. He panted with exertion, finishing the next two toes without breaking to re-dip the brush. He turned to go back for the next round when-

“Done!” Sadie called cheerfully.

“Good job Sadie!” Allison clapped, looking down at the completed foot. She frowned as she looked at her right, seeing two toes remaining and Clark collapsed from the exertion of carrying the brush back and forth, heaving as he lay on the towel.

“Poor Clark,” Allison giggled, reaching down and taking the brush from his limp arms. Casually she held it between her fingers, dipping it in the bottle of nail polish again and completing the task in a few seconds, letting Clark watch as she easily moved the brush that had turned him to jelly, finally putting it back in the bottle and screwing the cap on with a smug grin.

“Maybe you were too hard on him,” Sadie said, walking over and standing over him, a victorious colossus in her doll’s dress while he lay naked at her feet, less than a third her size. “I think he lost a little more height,” she said with a smug smirk, “he had to get a lot closer to your toes than I did to paint them properly.”

"I just need a minute to catch my breath," he panted.

Allison just shrugged, her foot hovering over him a moment, filling his nostrils with that same oily-vanilla small he’d caught a whiff of during the pedicure. The toes descended, pinching his torso between them, lifting him up slightly as Allison admired his handiwork.

“The nails you got to aren’t bad looking,” Allison said, squeezing him slightly between her warm scented toes, “but you still didn’t do the job.” She gave a mock sigh, “I really should just shrink you down to nothing, a night at microscopic size stuck between my toes would teach you a lesson about letting your girlfriend down like this!”

Clark felt an  erection stir, and he blushed as he thought of what that would be like, a truly pathetic thing, clinging to survival between her digits as she went about her day.

“W-Would you really do that to him?” Sadie asked, awed as she watched him dwindle in the grip of Allison’s toes.

Allison thought a moment, then gave a wicked grin, “hey, we know microscopic size is safe, heck if you think about it, it’s probably safer than being doll size is… you guys are impossible to squish at that size, Clark says you don’t even need air.” She chewed her lip, thinking it over as she watched her boyfriend’s body dwindle further into the grasp of her clutching toes, his entire body would fit between them soon, and the vanilla scented lotion grew stronger with each passing second. “The biggest roadblock is just finding you after…” she snapped her fingers and beamed, “I’d just wipe between my toes with a cloth, then leave it somewhere for you to safely regrow.”

“I’m not sure how I feel about how much thought you’re putting into this!” Clark called with a grin.

“Hmm… one part of you seems to feel pretty good about it,” Sadie said, pointing to his rock hard erection. Clark gasped as it was hidden as Allison scrunched her toes around him again, hiding his entire lower body between her soft and lotioned skin.

“It’s definitely an idea,” Allison said, “a camping trip between my toes, I’d send you there tonight but…” she smirked and shrugged, “I want you to drive Sadie and me to the airport tomorrow.”

She released her toes, dropping him down what to him was almost a hundred feet, but to a full size Allison wasn’t even two, he grunted as he hit the towel, whatever else it was certainly true that gravity and blunt force didn’t hit as hard at this size…

As if reading his mind Allison slowly lowered her foot down on him, grinning as she pressed down on the towel, stepping on him and covering his world with her soft sole. She stood all the way up, and he grunted and squirmed like a bug beneath her as she put all of her weight down on him. A moment later she lifted her foot, glancing down to see him gasping for breath, but otherwise unharmed.

“Y-You stepped on him!” Sadie said, spellbound, “y-you always told me you were scared to do that-“

“I had to check,” Allison said, sitting back down, “I… I always felt really bad about what happened that one time with us Sadie, but…” she grinned, “I think I’m finally over it, I’ll still be careful when you guys are at bigger sizes obviously, but it seems like, on soft surfaces and barefoot at least, I can’t accidentally crush you guys once you’re small beyond a certain point…”

“Uh, you’re not going to start stepping on us for fun are you?” Sadie asked nervously.

Allison grinned and crossed her legs, looking down at Clark, “depends on what size you are, I guess,” she said casually.

Clark wanted to protest, but as he lay there on the towel, still dazed from the experience, the only part of him that could rise was between his legs.

“I’ll have to visit again soon!” Sadie said, hugging Allison at nearly full size as they dropped her off at the airport terminal. She turned to Clark, who had managed to get back to five foot even by morning, and she smiled, “it was really nice meeting you, take care of Allison for me!”

“I will!” he said with a grin, waving as Sadie headed inside to begin her flight check in.

“I’m going to miss her,” Allison said with a sigh.

“Me too,” Clark said, leaning over and giving her shoulder a quick squeeze, “got any other plans for today?”

“Just a visit to The Lab,” Allison said with a shrug, “I wanted to tell Dr. Kendra some of the things we learned over the last week.”

“Do you include everything we do when you give her these reports?” Clark asked, a wry smile on his face.

Allison giggled, blushing slightly as the car pulled onto the highway, “enough,” she said simply.

“So, your boyfriend Clark, and your friend Sadie, they were completely unharmed,” Dr. Kendra asked curiously, “even when they were too small to be seen by the human eye? There were no problems breathing, or… well, anything else?”

“Nope!” Allison said excitedly, her smile reflected in the glass of the other woman’s biohazard suit visor. “They were fine, I was very careful with them obviously, but they were waving to me from the microscope slide!”

Dr. Kendra blinked, that… that can’t be possible, she thought, a pit forming in her stomach, the idea of microscopic humans just… existing, like they would at normal size spat in the face of everything she knew about biology and physics, even moreso than what she was already dealing with on a daily basis.

Magic? She thought wildly, sufficiently advanced science, she reassured herself. The Lab had already dipped too far into that realm over the course of this particular project, hiring a small army of religious figures and folkore experts to determine if there was any explanation in theology or mysticism that would give them a lead. If any gods or demons knew the answer, they weren’t talking.

“Dr. Kendra?” Allison asked, sensing the woman’s shock.

“Oh it’s nothing dear, it’s just… surprising,” she said with a weak smile, “what you’ve described is quite… amazing, there’s no other way to put it.”

“I know!” Allison said eagerly, “I mean, I’m sure you guys play around with secret and impossible stuff all the time, but for me this is just mindblowing!”

Secret and impossible stuff Kendra thought with a titter, Allison dear, compared to you the alien corpse in the freezer downstairs is downright boring. She also noted Allison’s change in attitude, she wasn’t afraid of her ability anymore, she was excited.

“Allison,” she said suddenly, “how are you doing… mentally I mean? I’m not a therapist but… well, anything you’re going through is relevant.”

“Things are going pretty good,” Allison said cheerfully, “I really think I can live like this now, if you guys can’t cure it, I mean…” She bit her lip, “I’m kind of wondering if I want to, to be honest.”

Dr. Kendra frowned, that certainly was a turn. Allison had always been eager to hear of any progress being made towards mitigating or curing her condition, news that Dr. Kendra sadly hadn’t ever been able to give her.

“Interesting,” Dr. Kendra said neutrally, “and your friends, they feel the same?”

“I think so,” Allison said with a smile, “at the very least I think they’d miss being small now and then.” She sighed, “there is one thing that… well, nevermind,” she giggled.

“You can tell me Allison,” Dr. Kendra said with a smile. You are sick, a voice inside her head said, this girl is confiding in you and you’re treating her like an experiment…

“Sex,” Allison blurted out.

Dr. Kendra blinked, “I uh…” she cleared her throat, “Allison, you’ve erm… told me numerous times that you’ve had sexual contact with your boyfriend Clark-“

“No, no,” Allison sighed, “I mean… look, Clark has gotten me off lots of times, I’m very satisfied with that, but… I’m technically still a virgin,” she finished.

“I see,” Dr. Kendra said, chewing the tip of her stylus uncomfortably, “so normal intercourse is-“

“Impossible pretty much,” Allison grumbled, “the shrinky stuff is really strong down there, even sniffing my old underwear is enough to send Clark down to doll size in a good minute or so.”

“Uh huh,” Dr. Kendra said, her face red. This kind of frank discussion wasn’t quite what she’d expected when she’d tried to get Allison to open up… Still, be supportive, it’s the least you can do for the poor girl.

“It only gets stronger the more turned on I get,” Allison continued in a huff, “so if he did try to put it in me, he’d probably fall in after a few thrusts, do you see the problem?”

“Yes, your emotional state can effect the uhh, strength of the chemical released,” Dr. Kendra said, wishing she could sink into her chair and disappear, “fear, anger-“

“Being horny,” Allison said with a smirk.

Dr. Kendra just nodded, “I…” she thought a moment on something The Lab had been working on, you shouldn’t, she told herself, it’s experimental, it’s vital, giving it to her would be a huge lapse in judgment.

She looked across the table at Allison, seeing the girl she’d been studying for several years now, a girl who had always seemed depressed and withdrawn, who now sat before her practically glowing, a girl she’d used paid agents to stalk, a girl she betrayed every day in one way or another. The guilt started to creep at her.

“Wait here,” she said, standing up. She left the interrogation room where she usually met Allison, skipping the normal decontamination shower and leaving her biohazard suit on. She marched through the facility, ignoring greetings and looks as she scanned her keycard, opening doors until she reached an airlocked chamber. She took a glance around, then opened this final door as well. It wasn’t as though she would be able to keep this secret, a million cameras had seen her, and she’d have to come up with some explanation, but that was a problem for later. For now, she had what she wanted, holding up a large bottle of small white pills.

The label across it read “Subject A Experimental Countermeasure,” and with a quick yank Dr. Kendra pulled the label off, leaving it a blank looking pill bottle with a few hundred doses in it. The door hissed as she re-entered the interrogation room, Allison looking at her curiously as she sat down again.

“Take these,” Dr. Kendra said, pushing them across the table, “they’re a formula that counteracts the shrinking chemical.”

Allison’s eyes went wide, “wha- how long have you had these?”

“They just rolled off the line today,” Dr. Kendra lied, “they are not completely effective, at best they just slow the shrinking down… given what you’ve told me, they will likely raise the er… bottoming out, of the shrinking as well, though by how much I can’t say. You should give one to Clark maybe an hour before you wish to…” she simply cleared her throat, leaving the statement in the air.

“Thanks!” Allison breathed, looking at the bottle of pills like they were some lost treasure, “I’ll… I’ll tell him tonight! I’ll be sure to let you know if they work!”

“I look forward to the data,” Dr. Kendra muttered uncomfortably, should you tell her they developed those pills so a team could black bag her in the middle of the night? She wondered miserably.

A night later Allison and Clark were in her bedroom, naked and staring across the bed at one another. Clark had taken the anti-shrinking pill as directed, and the two of them were nervously discussing what to do next.

“So, we’re really going to do this?” Clark asked, taking a deep breath, “okay, well, we’ll have to be smart about it,” he began, looking across the bed to a smug Allison. “I’ll try to go as quick as possible, maybe some kind of Chinese herbal formula can-“

“Clark,” Allison started.

“Now your lab-pills will delay shrinking, sure,” he continued, “but it’s still going to happen, especially given how potent you are down there, so-“

“CLARK!” she said, giggling as she cut him off.

“Yeah, sorry, what?” he said sheepishly.

She giggled as she tossed him a box of condoms, then a box of disposable gloves, “rubber up, then you’ll stay full size,” she said with a smirk.

He blinked, a little embarrassed that he’d missed such an obvious solution. With a grin he stood up, putting on the gloves first, then unwrapping one of the condoms.

A moment later he was on the bed, over her, his arms wrapped around her as he positioned himself. He savored the feel of his skin against hers, even as they were trying to limit contact. He wasn’t noticeably shrinking, and he grinned down at her at the realization that the pills were working.

“Are you ready?” he whispered.

“Yes!” she squealed, bracing herself. She grunted a moment later as he entered her, thrusting slowly into her wet and waiting womanhood. She moaned in pleasure, wrapping her arms around him and drawing him in tighter.

“Keep going!” Allison breathed, smiling as Clark picked up the pace, it’s wonderful, it’s… it’s everything I dreamed! She had of course pleasured herself with vibrators, he was hardly the first thing to enter her, but the real thing was… new, electric even. “Faster!”

Clark needed no encouragement, and he fought down his own moan as he kept thrusting downward into her, her tight walls gripping him as she mewled happily below him. The fire built between, them, the sparks of their meeting eyes causing it to rise as they reached climax together.

Clark let out something close to a growl as Allison’s legs wrapped around his back, driving him home as she gave a husky groan. They clenched one another close, all worries of shrinking or exposure forgotten as they remained in the other’s embrace through the height of orgasm.

“Fuck,” Clark panted, rolling off her, breathing heavily.

“Fuck yeah,” Allison completed, staring up at the ceiling with a dreamy grin.

When the moment had passed somewhat Allison sighed, sitting up and stretching. Clark grinned, taking a good look at her mussed hair and pleased expression as she leaned over him.

“Okay, let’s see the damage,” she said, looking up and down his body. She rolled out of bed, inviting him to get up too. She quickly leveled her gaze at him, taking her hand and moving it from the top of his head to her own. She brightened, “look at that! We went a full round and you only lost a few inches! You’re still a little taller than me, look!”

“I’ll be damned,” Clark said, a smile creeping over his face as he looked slightly down at her, “do you want to go for another round?” Allison squealed in agreement, hopping back on the bed and giggling as she waved him to her. He chuckled and rolled his eyes, “give me a few minutes, I’ve got to replace this too,” he pointed at the condom, still hanging off him.

He whistled to himself as he went into her bathroom, peeling the gloves he’d worn off and tossing them in the small trashcan. They’d quickly become filled with sweat from their lovemaking, and he wanted a new pair of those too. He reached down to slip the condom off himself, wrinkling his nose as he balled it up and tossed it in the trashcan.

He turned and froze, “Oh shit,” he muttered. The door handle was now eye level with him, and rising rapidly. He looked down at his hands in panic, then to the glistening goo that had rubbed off on him from the condom, it was inside Allison, he realized. He leapt for the counter, and scowled when he was too short to reach the sink.

“Allison!” he called in panic, watching the counter drift away from him.

She came bounding into the bathroom, still naked, looking around for him. Her eyes went wide as she looked down at him, only up to her knee and dwindling fast.

“What happened!?” she exclaimed.

“I took off the condom and-“

“And some of my cum was on it,” Allison said with a sigh, watching him keep shrinking, “damn, even with that pill that stuff is potent…”

Clark’s shrinking slowed to a stop suddenly, and he looked at his hands, still covered in the slick sheen, “I think… I think I stopped!” he shouted up to her.

“Huh, maybe those pills were good for something after all,” Allison said, bending down to pick him up. Her bare fingers closed around him, and true to what he’d said he didn’t continue shrinking. She lifted him up to her face, and gave him a quick kiss, and she smirked when he remained at his six inch height, “yeah, it looks like while you’re on that stuff your minimum size is somewhere between… five and six inches maybe?”

“It beats microscopic I guess,” he said with a shrug.

Allison pursed her lips, staring at him for a moment. It dragged on, and while Clark could see the gears in her head turning he wasn’t quite sure what she was thinking.

“Uh, Allison, hello? Earth to Allison?”

“I was thinking,” she said, a grin tracing over her features as she carried him back into the bedroom, “I’d still like round two…”

“I’m a little small-“ he started, but he was cut off as she opened her nightstand drawer, he watched as she lifted something out.

“I don’t think you’re too small at all,” Allison giggled, holding her vibrator up to him. Clark felt the cool plastic press against his back as she compared their sizes, “in fact,” she continued, “you look like you’re just about the perfect size…” She jokingly tapped the “on” switch, and Clark’s world momentarily shook as the plastic cock the length of his body began to vibrate, she flicked it back off, tossing it back into the drawer.

He gulped, “Allison, let’s take a deep breath and-“

“Good idea, you should take a deep breath,” Allison giggled, situating herself on the bed with her legs opened wide.

Clark’s eyes went wide as he was angled over the glistening opening, following her instructions he gasped just as he was rocketed forward.

“Oh yeah!” Allison moaned, “that’s it!”

Clark’s head and shoulders were swallowed up by her, the soft yet powerful walls of her womanhood gripping him and seeming to pull him deeper as he was forced back and forth. He thrashed back and forth, but that only made Allison moan louder, and he felt himself growing hard too as his erection was shoved along the fleshy tunnel’s sides over and over.

“Fuck me,” he gasped.

He yielded, allowing her to make him a toy, a thing to pleasure herself with, a masturbatory aid. She picked up her speed, driving herself closer to orgasm as the tunnel collapsed around Clark, gripping him and filling his mouth and nostrils with the strong sensuous musk of her most intimate place, a place so powerful that it caused him to nearly cry out as the pressure increased, squeezing him harder and harder with each passing moment.

Allison came with a scream, holding him in place inside her as her pussy clamped down on him, trapping him and massaging his whole body with the quake and rhtym of her orgasm. The world loosened finally, and with a slick wet *pop* he was pulled out, soaked head to toe in her cum as he panted, squinting at the light of the bedroom after so long in the dark.

“Good job babe,” she whispered, leaning back in against her pillow after the second orgasm of the night.

“T-Thanks,” he said, stunned. He blinked and tried to gather his thoughts, it was hard after having been reduced to a human dildo, but he finally managed, “b-be sure to rinse me off or something before that pill wears off,” he said with a weak smile, “if it clears my system while I’m still covered in your cum like this… well, I’m going straight down, you know?”

“They’re supposed to last around eight hours,” Allison said dreamily, “you’ve got some time… pill or no pill you won’t be growing any bigger than that tonight.” She sat up, “I’m going to order some dinner, I’m going to put you away for now.”

He frowned, “put me away? What do you-“ she opened the nighstand drawer, her vibrator rolling to the end as she lowered him down next to it.

“Okay, you and your brother be good while I order Chinese,” she giggled, slowly closing the drawer on him and the dildo.

She’d let him out in a few minutes, she decided. Still, it was an amusing way to end a session of using him as a toy, putting him away with another one… She hummed to herself as she pulled up her phone, looking through nearby restaurants that offered delivery.

Dr. Kimbers growled angrily as he watched the surveillance footage, “Kendra supplied the subject with the countermeasure pills… I’m not sure why, but I don’t like it.” He glanced at a pair of other scientists who had met with him in his own office, deep in the bowels of The Lab. The three of them had come together to discuss what to do about the ongoing issues with Dr. Kendra, and management of the project as a whole…

“This is ridiculous,” the first scientist muttered, “she’s clearly too attached to the subject to make rational decisions.”

“I agree,” Kimbers muttered, “but as long as she’s in charge we can’t make a move to bring the Subject into custody.”

“What if there was another one?” the second scientist said suddenly, she was a pale woman with jet black hair and an unfeeling face, even when she was smiling slightly.

“Another one?” Kimbers asked, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, “what did you have in mind?”

“Autopsies on female lab animals exposed to repeated shrinking effects show development of a new organ near the liver,” the scientist explained, “it’s very small, but we’ve observed it in monkeys, rats, and canines… we believe this organ would, if activated, produce the shrinking chemical.”

“Activated? So it’s just dormant in the lab animals it’s grown in?” Kimbers asked with a frown.

“That’s correct,” the woman continued, “but… we believe we could activate it with a certain enzyme injection. Effectively we could create a second Subject, complete with shrinking abilities.” She bit her lip, “The problem is that based on our calculations it could take years of consistent exposure to the chemical to bring this organ to maturity in second human female, we could procure a volunteer to test this theory, but we wouldn’t be able to move for at least four-“

“What if a woman existed who had been consistently exposed to the subject’s condition for years?” Kimber asked, steepling his fingers as he thought of the girl’s friend… What was her name, Sally? Cindy? There would be time to check the files later…

Chapter End Notes:

Sadie will not be out of our story for long. Hope you guys enjoy this somewhat meandering story, half slice of life, half dangerous conspiracy, will Allison realize The Lab isn't her ally before it's too late?