- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter keeps taking it slow and focuses on Emma interacting at the desk. Body exploration coming soon!

They had both ordered more or less the same thing. A different type of milk but otherwise nothing else different. David could only watch the enormous caffinated ocean swell and stir in the otherworldly reservoir as it was abducted into the distance at a blistering speed. The surface tension of the condensation bubbles on the cup collapse under the pressure of Emma's grip, the liquid assimilating into the creases of the soft flesh of her fingers and palm.

David turned his gaze to the middle distance where he saw Emma's navel level with the edge of the desk. Her toned stomach was impressive to look at, and intimidating to be so close to. His neck craned upward, guided by the motion of her arm in his peripheral vision. His eyes began an exhaustive journey upwards. He could see up her top, her once quivering moon sized breasts, finally at rest, but slowly rising and falling with her breathing. They are barely contained by a cute pink bra, creating canyon sized creases on her tender skin where it supports her impossibly large figure. Light peeked through her cleavage, granting David greater vision under the otherwise shadowed canopy of her top. He craned his neck further and took some steps backward, his vision finally clearing her top. He saw what he was sure Emma would consider an unflattering angle of her face, but at this size only filled David with awe of her sheer enormity. The coffee cup nearing the end of its journey, David noticed the roaring sound of air being displaced begin to quiet, but only for a moment. A new hurricane of temperature controlled classroom air stirred up as Emma turned her head back and forth, her gorgeous eyes following the motion as she scanned the room. Her wind swept hair reversed its role and swept wind itself as its soft mass bounced at the end of each turn of her head.

Each individual action Emma took shook David to his core. He could barely process what was going on and had to struggle to maintain a grip on reality. He was severely challenged to do so when Emma's other arm began a task of its own. Multitasking seems simple enough at a normal scale, but David's heart sank as he now had to divide his crumbling focus on two different apocalyptic threats. Emma's right hand raised and tilted the coffee cup to her lips, David hearing what he could only imagine the sound a dam bursting would sound like. Her left hand reached into the pocket on the back left side of her shorts. A cacophony of rough scrapes and creaking as her fingers enter and search the tight fabric of the pocket. David could not see behind her, but he could imagine the impression on her juicy ass this must be making. His attention is ripped back again to her face, her lips part and a tsunami of coffee pours into her mouth. The ice in the cup crashing into the plastic sides like icebergs. Emma's throat undulates with each ear shattering glup, making David uneasy. An indirect kiss, he thought. It would have been a cute little thing normally, but he can't help but feel as if he stole something sacred from a goddess and was due for divine punishment.

Her left arm returns to her front with its prize. Her cellphone. She brings her phone up to chest height and David is finally able to process both events as one. The fingers of her left hand aren't particularly as well trained in texting as her right, but she makes do. Each impact of the pads of her finger tips on the glass screen of her phone sound like the impact of a cars airbag in David's face. He can't tell what she is typing but he assumes its something like "Where are you?". He wouldn't be able to know and at this point didn't care. The reality of the situation started to sink in. David was in danger. A lot of danger. He had to do something to ensure his survival and hopefully return to his normal size. If the coffee is what made him this way, he'd find out soon from Emma. He thought the safest way to proceed was to get Emma's attention. He wouldn't be able to survive in this classroom long without help. His thoughts were interrupted by Emma's next move.

The surface of the desk trembled, knocking David on his ass as both Emma's phone and the coffee cup impact the empty plain. Her right hand pivots, ripping across the sky and seizing the full coffee cup. She carries to cup beyond the blurred horizon and places it on what David makes out to be the desk beside this one. Before David can get back on his feet, his world is turned upside down again. Emma's enormity lurches through the sky once again, turning towards the seat of the desk. The massive strap of her tote bag falls down the length of her arm, combing the small hairs down the length of it and creating beach ball sized goosebumps on her skin. The bag hits the floor of the classroom with a powerful thud, but David is waiting for the next quake. The denim of her shorts creak and stretch as her knees bend and her body tilts. Her breasts lean close to the desk for a moment, giving David a view down her shirt from the opposite side. The desk quakes the most it has since David found himself here. Emma's thighs and ass ooze their flesh out slightly against the weight of her body and the surface of the seat. David saw Emma from once again a whole new perspective. She was closer and looming high above him. He knew he had to make his move.