[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: While passing along a Lost Logia to her parents, an accident causes the magical device to activate, shrinking Vivio Takamachi and her friends down to less than a centimeter of height. Even with their magical powers, the world is full of dangers at such a size, even from something as simple as their unaware friend having a snack.

Contains some light spoilers for the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise, taking place during Vivid.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Fantasy, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16932 Read: 2114
Published: September 14 2022 Updated: September 14 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 1] (16932 words)
Made this as a long overdue gift for a friend and forgot to post it here. May have rushed the beginning a bit since I originally had longer plans, but lost the opening bit due to a file mix up. Still pretty satisfied with how the story turned out in the end!

Text editor still doesn't work like it used to for me so hope the linebreaks don't look too odd.

Primary characters featured are Vivio Takmach, Corona Timil, Rio Wesley, Einhart Stratos, and Sieglinde Jeremiah from Nanoha Vivid.