- Text Size +

I felt huge as I approached Sydney, who was now only a couple of inches tall. Carefully, I scooped her into my hands. “Are you alright?”

She nodded, “You are right; this is pretty cool.” Her tiny movements made me think of a fairy, just without the wings. The pink crop top and mini skirt she wore only added to the look. Sydney placed a kiss on my palm. “I like your big strong hands. I feel like they could protect me from anything.” 

I gently stroked her with my finger. Sydney was adorable at this size. “So, what do you want to do now?” I asked. 

“Well, I was thinking you could take me back to your place, and we can hang out there,” Sydney responded. I liked the idea of having her as a tiny pet for a while. As I walked out of the lab, I placed her into my head. She wrapped her hands into my hair to stay secure. “Do you think I could control you like Remy does with Alfredo in Ratatouille?” Playfully, Sydney tugged on my hair. 

“I will do anything you tell me to do,” I state with a grin. 

“You should be careful what you say. I might make you pick your nose and then eat it.” She pulled on my hair again, and I complied. Sydney giggled, “Now scratch your butt.” I did so as she tugged. Still laughing, Sydney told me it was time to leave, controlling my movements all the way. 

After collecting my things, I grabbed my bike. I was a little worried about Sydney blowing off in the wind. Unfortunately, the basketball shorts she had lent me, which belonged to her older brother, did not have pockets. With a smirk, Sydney told me she could make do inside my shorts, saying she could ride my “horse.” 

Just the reference to my manhood had caused it to grow in size. I hesitated only for a moment before pulling my pants forward and carefully setting Sydney inside. A few days ago, I would have been petrified to be in my underwear in front of a pretty girl, let alone naked. However, we had broken that barrier with all the strange things we had done the past few days.

It felt good having her holding onto my dick, causing it to get even bigger. As I pedaled, I could feel Sydney messing around, sending pleasurable tingles through me. It was, however, a bit distracting. I nearly fell off my bike when her tiny teeth sunk into my skin. A few minutes later, I made it home. “Did you enjoy yourself?” I asked with a smirk as I pulled the tiny girl out.

“I don’t know what girl wouldn’t enjoy getting to play on her boyfriend’s giant dick. Us girls are a little more sex crazy than most guys think,” Sydney gave me a mischievous smile. “Ever since I first saw brother naked, I have wanted a boy toy to mess around with.” 

After setting my stuff down, I grabbed a bottle of root beer and carried Sydney into my room to play video games. At her request, I got completely naked so that she could take in the entire landscape of my body. Next, I started playing Zelda as Sydney explored my feet. She weaved between my toes, peppering me with kisses all the way. Then Sydney massaged the soles of my feet, which was a little ticklish but also felt good. “Your feet are so huge,” Sydney exclaimed. “I would hate to be a bug you were trying to crush.”

Next, she made her way up my leg and back to my crotch. Sydney’s climbed my dick like a tree. She sat on top and watched me play for a while. Occasionally Sydney would kiss it or bounce up and down. I had to resist the urge to squeeze her between my legs. It was hard to concentrate on the game. After a while, the tiny girl slid down to my belly button. She jumped on my stomach like a trampoline. “Can you burp on command?” she asked. 

“Not very well, and only if I chug all of this soda.”

“Let’s see what you got then.” Sydney sat down in my belly button and watched as I brought the bottle to my lips. The carbonated liquid burned my throat a little as I guzzled it down, not even pausing for a breath. “Dude, I can hear it running into your stomach,” she exclaimed as I set the empty soda down. After a moment’s pause, I burped. It was nothing compared to what Sydney could do, but it was a decent burp for me. “Nice! That was pretty good.”

A few more small burps escaped me as my tiny girlfriend continued to climb me. She stopped briefly on my chest to kiss my pecs. Then Sydney made her way up my neck. I could not help but giggle as her tiny hands and feet tickled me. I could see Sydney on my cheek from the corner of my eye. After planting a few more kisses, she pulled herself onto my nose and sat down to catch her breath. “As much as I loved when you were tiny, I actually think you are better as a giant.”

Sydney went to my lips next, kissing every inch. Somewhat reluctantly, I let her crawl into my mouth. Sydney stripped out of her clothes first, knowing they were just going to get wet anyway. I was worried about accidentally swallowing her, but Sydney assured me she would be fine. It felt weird having her moving around on my tongue. Since saliva was pooling in my mouth, I had to suck on her like a piece of candy. Sydney tasted like her mango lotion. 

She enjoyed wrestling with my tongue, rolling all around my mouth. After a little while, the tiny girl climbed out, sopping wet. I patted her dry with my blankets. Sydney had me flip over so she could check out the other side of me. Her feet tickled my skin as she walked towards my butt. “You have a nice ass,” Sydney proclaimed. “It’s big and smooth.” She climbed up my right butt cheek and started jumping. “And it is bouncy.” Sydney giggled before proceeding to place kisses all over my exposed skin. She even went as far as to climb between my butt cheeks. “You make a great playground,” she said with a smirk. Unable to help myself any longer, I started to jerk off. Already aroused, it did not take me to hit my climax. I lay there for a while, feeling completely content. 

My stomach growled loudly, reminding me I had not eaten in a while. Scooping my tiny girlfriend up, I put on a pair of boxers and headed out to the kitchen. I popped some leftover Chinese food into the microwave. Sydney enjoyed climbing the mountain of lo main noodles as I ate. Again, I was reminded of just how big I was compared to her. Each bite I took was more than enough to feed Sydney. 

When I cleared the bowl, I patted my extended belly. Sydney, who had also eaten a lot for her size, let out a tiny burp. “I need that big tongue of yours to help me get clean. I’m sticky from my adventures on Mt. Lo Main.” Sydney sighed with pleasure as I licked the soy sauce off her naked body. “Do I taste good enough to eat?” 

“Absolutely,” I responded. 

“Then grab the suit. I think it’s my turn to explore the inside of you.”

“I don’t think my digestive system will be as nice as yours. Are you sure that you want to go to the depths of me?”

“An organ is an organ. It doesn’t matter how ‘attractive’ you are. It’s still going to look weird. It is like going on the world’s craziest ride. You got to on my, and now I want to experience yours. Plus, it will be helpful for my understanding of the digestive system for our assignment.”

Ultimately, I agreed to let her take the tour, though I didn’t know why she wanted to do it so badly. Sydney pulled on the tiny acid suit, looking like she was about to go on the adventure of her lifetime. “I dare you to swallow me like the fish from a couple of days ago... all in one gulp.” Since Sydney was dressed all in yellow, she actually looked like a fish. I picked her up with my thumb and forefinger. With ease, I raised her to my mouth. I hesitated, still not liking the idea of sending my shrunken girlfriend into my stomach. However, Sydney insisted she would be fine. 

Head thrown back, I dropped the tiny girl into my mouth. She slid down my tongue and into my throat with no effort on my part. Like the fish from earlier, I could feel Sydney squirming all the way down. It was a bizarre sensation. After a few moments, the feeling was gone, and I knew she must have entered my stomach. The tickle from inside me confirmed her location. I went back to my room to watch TV. Admittedly, I found myself quite turned on by Sydney’s movements. Unable to help myself, I began jerking off again. Eventually, I fell asleep, feeling completely satisfied. 

When I woke up, it was early morning. It took me a minute to remember the events of the night before. I placed a hand on my belly, still surprised that I had actually swallowed my tiny girlfriend. There was no longer a tickling sensation from my stomach, so I assumed she must have entered my intestines. The day passed slowly. I had gotten so used to Sydney’s company that it seemed weird to be alone. 

It was not until the following day that I felt the urge to take a dump. On the toilet, I again found myself strangely turned on by the situation. A moment later, I crapped out Sydney along with the rest of the digested food waste. Despite her current location, she grinned up at me. After I helped her out and cleaned her off,  Sydney said, “You were the wildest ride I have ever been on. That was crazy!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself,” I said with a smirk. “This has definitely been the strangest week of my life. First, I learn that you have access to a working shrink ray. Then I let you use it on me and do all sorts of crazy things, including eating me alive. Then I return the favor.”

“Well, I am glad we got partnered together. I had the best time living my fantasy this week. Plus, I got a hot boyfriend.” I blushed as Sydney placed a kiss on my thumb. “By the way, what day is it? I have kind of lost track.”

“Today is Saturday,” I responded.

“We better get back to my place and get me back to normal size. My parents will be back tomorrow, and we need to wrap up our assignment on the digestive system.” I nodded, knowing that my family was due back late tonight. However, I told Sydney I wanted to shower first. Of course, she wanted to come with me. The tiny girl clung onto my loofa as I rubbed it all over my body. I checked on her several times to ensure she could breathe with all the soap suds and the stream of water. Sydney assured me she was perfectly fine, saying she was enjoying the world’s wildest water park. After getting dressed, I again placed Sydney into my underwear at her request. She held onto my dick as I pedaled back to her house. When I arrived, I had to pee. Sydney enjoyed watching the stream splash into the toilet as I relived myself. 

Once I got back to the lab, Sydney helped me adjust the settings on the shrink ray so it would return her to normal size. Then I placed her on the red X and activated the deceive. I watched as Sydney rapidly grew, still butt-naked. She smirked at me as I stared at her body. Then she stepped forward and passionately kissed me. It felt like fireworks exploding, and nothing else in the world mattered. I was completely out of breath when she pulled away, getting dressed in the pajamas I had brought from her room.

It was pretty hard to focus on anything after that experience. In Sydney’s room, we worked on finishing up the assignment. She downloaded the video I had taken from her digestive system. After some strategic editing and speeding up the playback speed, we cut the many-hour video into a five-minute one to include in our presentation. I narrated it from the perspective of food, drawing on my experience. “This is going to be the best presentation,” Sydney exclaimed once we had fished. She kissed me again. “Thanks for being my little guinea pig. If you ever want a trip through my digestive system, you know where to find me.” 

I smirked as I made my way home, still reeling at the fever dream that had taken place the past week. It was definitely an experience that I would never forget. But, as it turned out, I did not have to rely on memories alone. Sydney and I continued shrinking each other for the rest of the year. She enjoyed shrinking me and hiding me on her body while going throughout her day. One time she even brought her friend Rachel into the fun. That time I found myself sandwiched between their bare butts. Later that summer, Sydney had me shrink and swallow her so I could sneak her through airport security and bring her on my family’s trip to Hawaii. No matter how often we did it, I still found myself hardly believing shrinking was possible.