- Text Size +

After Sydney shrunk the suit, she played video games in the living room. I sat in her warm belly button and watched as she played Zelda. There was something comforting about being snuggled so close to Sydney. Each breath Sydney took caused me to rise and fall.

After a while, she switched to Super Smash Bros. Beneath me, her stomach growled loudly. It sounded more like a monster to me. "Sorry, it is always noisy, but it is still a little too early for lunch." She reached for another controller. "Do you want to see if you can play?"

I nodded, and she placed the remote between her legs. It took a lot of effort, but I could run around and interact with the game. Once I got warmed up, Sydney challenged me to a duel. To make it fairer, she used her feet to play. If I won, Sydney had to prank-call someone and burp. If I lost, I would get sat on by Sydney.

It was a pretty close game. Sydney had pretty nimble toes, so she could use the controller better than I expected. Out of breath, I just barely managed to hold the lead up until the last 30 seconds. Then, suddenly, I slipped and fell backward, straight into the crotch of Sydney's bright pink shorts. She used the opportunity to claim victory. Playfully, Sydney squeezed me between her legs. "If you wanted to get in my pants so badly, you could have said so," she teased before releasing me.

Sydney stood up, leaving me on the couch. I got a momentary view of her butt, which looked great in the tight stretch pants before it flattened me. Surprisingly, it was not as uncomfortable as I expected. My giantess girlfriend wiggled above me as she got more comfortable. The muffled sounds of the TV told me that she must be playing another game. Occasionally, she would wiggle around.

"Hey, guess what?" Sydney asked. Then, knowing I was not going to be able to respond, she said, "I have to fart." Sydney shifted her weight. 'Pppppppuuuuurrrrttt' It was like a volcano erupting as warm air escaped her butt, vibrating the couch. Sydney burst out into a fit of giggles. "Hang on; I've got another one." She shifted her weight again. 'Puurttt…purrt…purrtt'. This time it came out in three short bursts. Still giggling, she stood up. "Sorry, but I could not hold that in."

With a smirk, Sydney picked me up. "Do you still like my butt after all that?

I grinned back and nodded. "You are not the first girl to fart on me. My sister does it all the time. Once, she even got my cousin involved."

Sydney's stomach growled loudly. "I hope you are ready for a trip to my belly because it is ready for you." Seductively, she ran me down the outside of her throat, past her boobs, and then stopped in front of her toned stomach. As if on command, it growled yet again. "I think it is time to go make lunch." Without warning, Sydney pulled her pants forward and dropped me. I landed against her soft skin and was plunged into darkness as her waistband snapped back into place. "You can stay in there while I cook."

As she walked, I slipped further, which caused Sydney to murmur with pleasure. It was hot, trapped between her legs. I could hear the sounds of cupboards being opened and pots clanking. Every so often, Sydney would lightly squeeze me. The sensation was both terrifying and yet somehow pleasurable.

Eventually, Sydney reached into her pants and pulled me out. She held me under the warm tap water and patted me dry on her shirt. "Time to suit up," she said, setting me on the table. Next to me was a giant bowl with spaghetti and marinara sauce, in addition to garlic bread, a brownie, and root beer. I pulled on the rubbery suit, which was a bright yellow color. Sydney told me how to turn on the light so I could see and how to operate the camera. Then she scooped me up and dropped me into the bowl.

I landed with a splat in the hot pasta. I could not believe I was about to let Sydney swallow me alive. She grabbed her fork and plunged it into the bowl. I watched as Sydney twirled it around some spaghetti and raised it to her giant mouth. She devoured the truckload portion of food as though it was nothing. A noodle tried to escape, but she slurped it down like a worm. Sydney took a couple more bites before slipping some of the soda and letting out a small burp.

The fork dipped right beneath me. I got jostled around a bit as Sydney scooped me up. Her monstrous mouth opened to accept me. I had a moment to take in the view of perfect white teeth, pink tongue, and uvula. Then I am deposited inside. Sydney was careful to keep me out of harm's way as she chewed the spaghetti. Saliva pooled around me. Then I was thrown backward as she swallowed.

I was pulled downwards by Sydney's esophagus. It was a strange sensation, almost like being pulled along in a car wash, but the walls were moving. A few seconds later, I fall, landing with a splash. It was hard to believe that I was inside Sydney's stomach, rather than the belly of a beast or on some strange planet. All around me chewed up food floated. It continued to rain down on me as Sydney ate.

Slowly but surely, the fleshy cavern filled with spaghetti, garlic bread, and the brownie. Sydney washed it all down with root beer. There was a rush of air as she released a big burp. A thumping sound echoed around me. It took me a second to realize that Sydney must be patting her belly. I got sloshed around as she moved around. Faintly, I could hear the sound of the TV playing on the outside

With no reference to time, it was hard to tell how long I had been in Sydney's stomach. Eventually, the pile of food shrank as her acids dissolved it. The hole in the bottom of Sydney's stomach opened, and I got washed into her small intestine. Again, I can't help but marvel at the scene around me. The walls are covered in rubbery seaweed-like things. Sydney's small intestine seemed to stretch on forever. I ended up dozing off for a little bit.

When I woke up again, I was inside her large intestine. It was much drier here. The remains of Sydney food surrounded me. Slowly, the walls moved, pushing me and the waste towards the exit. Again, it was hard to tell exactly how long had passed, but I knew it must be a while.

At last, I arrived at the end of Sydney's digestive system. A pile of waste had accumulated, and the last step would be for her to poop me out. I didn't have to wait long before the walls around me contracted. A bright light blinded me as I fell, landing in the toilet with a splash alongside the rest of Sydney's crap. Her pale butt loomed over me. She looked back and saw me. "Are you all right," she asked. I nodded in response. Sydney used the toilet bowl brush to get me out. Then she placed me in the sink, filled with warm soapy water, and finished her business on the toilet.

 "I can't believe I just crapped you out," Sydney exclaimed as I climbed out of the suit. "What was it like?"

"Very strange. It was hard to believe that I was inside you," I stated as she helped me clean off.

"I think it is safe to say that you are the one and only human who has traveled through another person's digestive system. But I do see long-term value potential. If your gut is bothering you, just swallow a shrunken doctor, and he can check it out." Sydney patted me dry on a towel. "On the other hand, it could be used as a perfect weapon to dispose of someone. Just shrink and swallow them without the suit, then your stomach acids will take care of the rest."

"I hope you are not planning on doing that to anyone," I said slyly.

"I have thought about using it on Jaden," Sydney said with a mischievous smirk. "I must admit, it felt terrific having you squirm down my throat. There is something sensual about the idea of Jaden dissolving in my stomach."

"You are so weird," I smirked back. "I'm just glad that I am not your enemy."

"Well, I think I have tortured you enough these past few days. Should we grow you back to normal size?" I hesitated for a moment. Part of me wanted to be Sydney's pet forever. However, I did not want to disappear like that; my parents would be devastated. So, I nodded. Sydney stuffed me into her bra one last time as she returned to the lab.

My giantess girlfriend set me on the red X again. After changing some settings on the machine, she fired. This time a bright yellow beam of light came out and hit me. As before, I felt all tingly before rapidly changing in size. A few seconds later, I was level with Sydney. I realized I was still naked as her eyes traveled down my body, and she smirked. "You know, as much as I loved having you tiny, this is definitely better at this size."

After staring at me a while longer, Sydney threw clothes at me. "I think it is my turn to explore your body. I want to shrink," she stated. Before I could say anything about this idea, she was adjusting the settings on the shrink ray again. The screen started counting down from then, and Sydney stepped onto the X. I watched in fascination as the purple beam hit her, and she shrank.