- Text Size +

When I woke up, I was completely disoriented. I could not remember where I was. My first thought was that large colorful tents surrounded me. Then it dawned on me that they were underwear, and I remembered that I was about an inch or so tall in Sydney bedside draw. Part of me expected to wake up and discover that it was all a dream. I still could not believe it. I let my crush, now girlfriend, shrink me with a device I thought only existed in books and movies. I looked up to see the giant Sydney smiling at me. She had bedhead, which was incredibly sexy. “Good morning!” I was lifted up and placed on her bare stomach. It felt like I was standing on one of those bouncy houses. “How did you sleep?” Her voice seemed to be amplified around me.

“Like a log,” I replied, checking out her belly button. Each breath she took caused her stomach to rise and fall. “How about you?”

“Pretty good. I had some weird dreams, though. Most of them slipped away, but I remember one with you. I had accidentally shrunk myself at school and was trying to get your attention. I avoided getting stepped on several times, and you almost accidentally ate me at lunchtime. Then I hitched a ride on your shoe as you went to the gym. And well, I watched..... you get naked.” Sydney trailed off, going red.

I also went red. However, part of me liked that she had dreamed about me, especially with no clothes on. “Pretty vivid dream,” I said a little awkwardly.

“Mine are always pretty crazy. Since we have been working on this project, I have had multiple dreams about shrinking. Somewhere I am tiny, and in others, you are the tiny one.” Suddenly, Sydney’s stomach rumbled, and a loud growl echoed around me. “Sorry, it can be so noisy sometimes.” She giggled, causing me to lose my balance, and fell into her belly button. This made her laugh even more. Sydney’s laugh was contagious, and soon I was having a giggling fit. Once we controlled ourselves,  she said, “Hop on, and we can go down for breakfast.” She indicated her bra. I liked feeling her skin beneath my feet as I walked toward the twin hills in front of me. I climbed to the top, and she carefully sat up. Then Sydney tucked me into her bra so that I would not fall. I held on to the fabric so that my head poked out.

Sydney pulled on a soft shirt and shorts before heading down the stairs. Each step she took jostled me around. Sydney jumped off the last few steps, and I lost my grip, slipping into her bra. I slid down to her nipple, which was hard. Sydney left me there a minute before picking me out. I could see a smirk on her face as she reached for a box of Coco Puffs. They clattered as she poured them into a bowl. Sydney then added a large helping of milk before sitting on one of the bar stools. I was again pinched between my giantess girlfriend’s thumb and forefinger as she picked me up. “I have another dare for you if you are willing,” Sydney said. I nodded, wondering what it would be. “I dare you to go swimming in my cereal,” Sydney smirked mischievously.

“I’ll do it! How often will I get to swim in a bowl of cereal? Plus, I have always wanted to swim in something edible.” Sydney placed me in the palm of her hand and lowered me down. I did a cannonball, splashing into the milk among the basketball-sized Coco Puffs. It was cold but felt good on my skin. The milk is thicker than water. I grab some onto a piece of cereal and take a bite.

Meanwhile, Sydney submerged her giant spoon into the liquid, scooping out a large amount of Coco Puffs. I watched as the spoon entered her mouth. She crunched the cereal before swallowing. There was something strangely fascinating about watching her eat.

I could only eat one piece and drink some milk before I was completely stuffed. We played a game where I tried to avoid Sydney’s spoon as I scooped out Coco puffs. This wasn’t easy since the spoon was almost the size of a truck bed from my perspective. Sometimes when she got me, I was able to jump off before I  got too high. Other times I was trapped by the Coco Puffs. Sydney would raise the spoon up to her mouth, almost as if she were going to eat me. It looked like a cave, with a strange moving floor and perfectly white stalagmites and stalactites. Once, she actually dropped me into her mouth, though I was not worried that she was going to swallow me. Sydney used her tongue to push me into her hand and then gulped down the cereal.

After all the Coco Puffs were gone, I was left swimming in chocolatey milk. Sydney scooped me up and held me level with the edge of the bowl. “Hold on for a second,” she instructed. I did so, and lucky, the pattern on the bowl provided me with the perfect handhold. Sydney raised the bowl to her mouth. I watched as she downed the milk, not even stopping for a breath. With a clunk, she set the bowl down on the counter. I lost my grip and slid down the blue plastic surface. Sydney picked me out. Her face got contorted like something was bothering her. She placed a hand on her stomach, and then ‘Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrpppp,’ she burped on to me. The force of it pushed me backward. She giggled, “Sorry about that. I did not expect it to be so big, but as I always say, better out than in.” Sydney let out another smaller burp. There was something so sexy about being burped on by Sydney.

I suddenly noticed how wet my boxers were from my little swim. “You know, I should have thought this through before going swimming. Now my boxers are soaking.”

“You could always go nude,” Sydney said mischievously. “What?! It’s not like I haven’t seen a boy naked. As you may have noticed over the past 24 hours, I am not the innocent goody two shoes one might assume. Either way, you are going to need a bath. You are covered in chocolatey milk.” Before I could protest, Sydney used her giant pinky finger to pull off my boxers. She stared at my naked body for a moment, smirking. Then she walked over to the sink. Warm water flowed into her cupped hands. Sydney used her pinky finger to scrub me with soap. I was highly turned on, especially as her finger ran over my crotch. “You have a nice little rocket, not to mention a good-looking butt,” she smirked as she patted me dry.

“Thanks,” I replied, going red, still a little subconscious about being naked in front of her. “So.. um.. what do you want to do now?”

“Well, I need to take a bath myself. You can come with me.” Sydney grinned as she ran up the stairs to her bathroom. After setting me on the counter, she poured some bubbles into the tub and turned on the water. With her back turned to me, Sydney slipped off her pajamas. She made a show of unhooking her bra, purposely trying to tease me. Finally, Sydney dropped her panties to the ground. Her butt was much whiter than the rest of her tan body. It was also perfectly round and smooth. “So, are you more of a boob guy or butt guy?” she asked.

“Uhh...I...uhh..well...you have a nice butt,” I stammered.

Sydney grabbed me and climbed into the tub. She lay on her stomach as the water and bubbles pooled around her. Then Sydney dropped me onto her squishy butt. I walked around, making her giggle. From my perspective, she was a goddess. I could not help myself; I bent down and kissed her skin. “That feels good,” she murmured. So I proceed to pepper her butt with kisses. Sydney had a birthmark on her right cheek that kind of looked like a star. I still couldn’t believe that I had been shrunk, let alone that I was walking across Sydney’s bare butt.

After a little bit, she scooped me up and flipped over, placing me on her fleshy hills. Upon her request, I also started to kiss them as well. Sydney sighed in pleasure. “You are so hot,” I stated, out of breath. She smiled, clearly enjoying being worshipped by me. I climbed up her neck to her luscious lips. Even though they could engulf me, I kissed them too.

Sydney opened her mouth. I knew she wanted me to climb in. Honestly, I actually enjoyed it when she put me in there earlier. Her breath still smelled like cereal and milk. I hopped on her moist tongue. Sydney closed her mouth and sucked on me like a piece of candy, which felt incredible. Her tongue explored every inch of my body. I could hear Sydney washing herself off while she kept me trapped in her mouth.

As the tub started to drain, Sydney spat me out and rinsed me off in the soapy water. She climbed out and set me on the counter while she finished getting ready. “So, what would you do if I swallowed you?” Sydney asked as she dried herself off.

“Well, I suspect I would not have much choice. I mean, you pretty much have full control of me. Plus, I don’t think I would be able to fight your esophagus if I wanted to,” I responded.

“But would you enjoy it?” Sydney asked with a bemused expression as she pulled her underwear.

“I’m not going to lie; the thought has turned me on for some strange reason. However, I am unsure how I feel about being digested alive.”

“What if there was a way around that problem? There is an acid suit in the lab which I could shrink. It also has a camera. I thought it would be pretty cool for you to get a first-hand experience of the digestive system for our project,” Sydney said excitedly. “Of course, we couldn’t tell people that you traveled through my me, but you could narrate the video from the perspective of food.

I hesitated for a minute, the craziness of what Sydney suggested sinking in. Then she gave me the puppy eyes I could not resist, so I agreed. Plus, a big part of me wanted to be eaten alive by Sydney. “Great! I think it would be better to do it during lunch. That way, you can see what happens to the food.” She stuffed me back into her bra as she pulled on a t-shirt and stretch pants. Then Sydney headed to the lab to get the suit ready.