- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


After getting out of the hot tub, Sydney and I changed out of our swimsuits. I quickly showered in the guest bathroom, glad I had packed a bag with some of the essentials. I pulled on my basketball shorts and the white t-shirt I was wearing earlier. While I waited for Sydney in the library, I looked at all the childhood pictures. Even as a little kid, you could tell that she would be attractive when she got older. One could spend days in this library, it was very cozy, and there was not a shortage of interesting books. A little while later, Sydney came in, wearing a tank top and shorts. She had showered and put her hair back into two neat braids. "Sorry it took me so long, I had to wash my hair, or it would be a nightmare in the morning."

"No worries," I stand up and set the book I had been thumbing through down. As before, Sydney played the note on the piano and tugged on the old book to open the secret passage. I followed her to the lab, still a little surprised that I would let Sydney shrink me. This was going to be the craziest night ever. I wondered what she would do with me once I was tiny. If Sydney wanted to, she could keep me, prisoner, in a jar, though I knew she would never do that to me. A couple of minutes later, we were back in the room with the shrink ray.

Sydney began bringing it to life. "You are sure that you want to do this?" she asked hesitantly. "I don't want you to feel like you have to just because I asked."

"Yes, I am sure. I think this will be pretty cool." I smiled, "Plus, there is no one I would rather be shrunk by than you."

Sydney returned the smile. "Okay then, stand on the red X." After kicking off my flip-flops, I did so. I figured that there was no point shrinking them. Now, with the massive shrink ray pointing at me, the situation got a whole lot more real. I hoped that she was right in assuming that this would be safe. "On the count of three." Sydney placed her hand over the big red button. "One... Two... Three."  As she pressed the controller, the ray began pulsing. Then I watched as the purple beam of light shot out. It hit me in the chest. Instantly my skin became tingling and turned a purple color. The room around me, including Sydney, appeared to grow rapidly. Once I had stopped shrinking, I was so small that I could barely tell I was in the same room. The bumpy metal surface of the shrink pad seemed to stretch out far in the distance. I could see much more detail from this perspective, including the pattern that was on every bump.

A second later, two giant flip flops appeared in front of me. Sydney's normally small feet now looked like they could crush a house. I craned my neck to see her slender legs extending far into the sky. She had a massive grin on her face as she bent down, grabbing me carefully between her thumb and forefinger. Sydney placed me in the palm of her hand, soft, warm, and smelled like mangos. Based on the size of her hand compared to me, I guessed that I could only be an inch or two tall. "Dude! It worked! Are you alright? How do you feel?" Sydney's words came out fast and excited. Even her voice sounded giant.

"I am fine. Actually, I am better than fine. I am great. This is so cool!"

Sydney giggled. "You are so cute. Your voice is all little and squeaky." I blushed, enjoying how excited she was getting about me. She examined me from every angle. I was enjoying being manhandled by my giantess girlfriend. In fact, at this point, I would not mind if she kept me as a tiny toy for her entertainment. "So...umm...are you okay staying tiny...we could go back to the house if you want." Enthusiastically, I nodded my head. Sydney slid me into the pocket in her tank top, which was centered right over her chest. It was just the right size for me. She proceeded to turn of the shrink ray and lights in the room. Each step she took caused me to bounce around. On the way back, Sydney asked, "It's not going to be a problem if you don't go back home tonight because you could spend the night if you want."

"My parents are gone, and they know that I am old enough to take care of myself. Also, I set my location services to be locked on my home. I didn't want them to ask awkward questions about where I had been."

"I never pegged you as a bad boy," Sydney smirked.

"Well, for the most part, I am not, but that doesn't mean I don't stray off the straight and narrow path when it suits me," I grin mischievously.

Sydney took me up to her room, kicking off her flip flops and climbing up onto her bed. We decided to watch a movie. After some deliberation, we pick Honey We Shrunk Ourselves. Sydney propped herself up with pillows. "Here, let's get you a little more comfortable." Her giant fingers grabbed me out of her pocket. Then she set me on her chest, right between her boobs. I hesitated at first before getting settling down. Admittedly, it was very comfortable to be surrounded by her soft and warm skin, which smelled good. Throughout the movie, Sydney found excuses to move around, 'accidentally' squishing with her chest. She had brought the box of chocolates upstairs. I watched as she popped one that was about my size into her mouth, pulverizing it with her teeth. I could easily fit inside Sydney's mouth. In fact, if she wanted to, she could swallow me whole just like the fish earlier. The thought was both terrifying and yet strangely sexual.

When the movie was over, Sydney left me in her shirt as she walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She found me a small unused makeup brush that I could use to clean my teeth. It was a little big for me, but I made it work. Next, Sydney made a bed for me in the drawer of the nightstand. To my embarrassment, it contained Sydney's underwear. She did not seem to care in the least that I would be sleeping in a drawer of her giant panties and bras. Sydney tied a shoe to the light on the nightstand and dangled it down so that I would have a way to climb out. A long ruler was used to form a bridge to Sydney's bed. "And, lastly, if you need the bathroom, you can climb up into this plant." She indicated a small leafy green plant. The pot had a lattice design, which would be easy for me to climb.

I did have to pee again, so I scaled the pot while Sydney watched. It was surprisingly easy for me to climb. As I 'watered' the plant, I was glad I had taken care of business when I had been full-sized. Sydney went to the bathroom while I got back down. I examined all the massive objects on the nightstand, including her phone, a bottle of perfume, a copy of Romeo and Juliet, and a half-eaten granola bar with visible teeth marks. When Sydney had come back, she was in nothing but her panties and bra, which were red with white polka dots. Seeing my expression, she said, "I get too hot if I wear anything but underwear to bed. I hope you don't mind." Sydney gave me a mischievous grin that told me she knew I didn't mind.

As Sydney climb into her bed, I saw that her underwear had 'Bookworm' printed across the butt. She got into the covers and then picked me up. I loved being held by Sydney. Her skin was so soft and warm. "What do you normally sleep in at night?"

"I run hot like you, so typically just boxers."

Sydney used her giant fingers to pull off my shirt and shorts. Her sheer size compared to me made it a little difficult for her to undress me. "I like boys in boxers," she said seductively. Sydney bent over and kissed me, her dark pink lips completely engulfing my body. Gently she placed me in one of her bra's padded cups and then pulled a bright blue pair of panties over for me to use as a blanket. As I got situated for bed, I was extremely aroused. However, the craziness of the day soon got to me, and I drifted off to sleep.