- Text Size +

On Friday, I could not wait for school to be over. All my classes seemed to drag on forever. I was looking forward to hanging out with Sydney. Though, I was a little nervous about being in a swimsuit in front of her. I had no mussels, and my skin was extremely white. She was so pretty; I was mad to think she could be attracted to me. When the last bell finally rang, I walked to my locker as fast as possible to grab my stuff. On my way out, I ran into Sydney. "I am looking forward to tonight," she gave me another one of her smiles, which made me feel like I was going to melt. Sydney rested her hand on my arm, sending a tingling sensation through my body.

"Me too! See you soon." I felt like I was walking on clouds all the way home. Running up the stairs, I discarded my bag on my bed. It took me a full fifteen minutes just to pick my swimsuit out of the four I owned. I stripped and took a shower to freshen up from the day. After I finished in the bathroom, I slipped on my navy blue and red swim trunks with a plain white t-shirt. Checking the time, I decided to leave now. I would rather be a little early than late. I grabbed the box of chocolates I had bought for Sydney and hopped on to her bike.

Ringing her doorbell, I did one last check of myself in the reflection on the window. I straightened my hair, which had got windswept on the ride over.  A few seconds later, Sydney answered the door. I was momentarily speechless. She had changed into a bright pink bikini with a transparent electric blue cover-up, showing off her slender body. Her hair was in two braids. "Thanks for coming."

"Uhhh...umm...thanks... for inviting me." I stuttered. "Umm..I brought you some chocolates."

Sydney took the box and leaned over to hug me. "Thanks!" I could not believe how good she smelled. I liked the way her soft body felt against mine. As we walked into her backyard, I found myself staring at her perfect butt. Quickly I looked away, trying to get a grip on myself. The pool shimmered in the late afternoon light. It looked like it could be a naturally occurring pond, surrounded by plants and stone waterfalls. There was also a stone slide. "I thought we could swim for a little bit and then order pizza."

"That sounds good." I set my towel down on one of the chairs and pulled off the t-shirt. I could see Sydney looking at me out of the corner of my eye as she took off her cover-up. She was smiling, so I hoped that meant she liked what she saw.

"The last one in is a rotten egg," Sydney giggled as she raced me to the pool. We jumped almost at the same time, creating a big splash in the water.  "It was pretty close, but I think I one."

"I don't know," I said with a smirk, splashing her.

"Hey," she grinned, splashing me back. "I wouldn't start a water war with me. Unless you want your butt kicked, of course." Sydney dunked me into the water. I tried to pull down with me, but she squirmed away and used her foot to push me deeper. We spent the next 20 minutes trying to splash each other. Sydney had a box full of water guns, which made the battle even more fun. In the end, I admitted defeat, entirely out of breath. She victoriously pumped her fist into the air. "Ha, now you must bow to your queen." Sydney put her hand in front of me. "Kiss it!" I did so, and she grinned mischievously. "Okay, your first task for your queen is to order us pizza. I have the Dominos app pulled up on my phone. The code is 1998. I just want a plain cheese pizza and some root beer, but I will permit you to get whatever you want."

"Yes, your royal majesty," I said with an overly dramatic bow. Pulling myself out of the pool, I dried my hands off and picked up Sydney's phone. I could not believe she had so willingly given me the code. "Cheese pizza sounds good to me, but I have been craving cheesy bread too, so I will add that to the order."

"Perfect! Oh, and will you make sure the delivery option is set to the backyard. I added it in the app, so we did not have to worry about getting the door." Once I placed the order, I hopped back into the pool. "Should we get into the hot tub?" Sydney asked. I nodded and swam behind her as she went towards one of the waterfalls. There was a hidden cave that had a bubbling hot tub and stairs leading upwards. "We have two hot tubs, this one and the one up by the slide. Let's go up top so that we can see the pizza coming." Walking up the stairs, I found myself again staring at her butt. Her wet bottom had ridden up, revealing a little more skin. Flicking some switches, Sydney turned on pool lights, which relaxingly faded between colors. She also flicked a button, which brought the white string lights in the yard blinking to life. The warm water felt good to climb into. To my surprise, there was a TV up here. Sydney slid into the hot tub right next to me. "Do you want to watch something while we wait? I think Modern Family just started."

"Sounds good," I replied, trying to maintain focus as her leg brushed mine in the water. It kept happening throughout the show; I am not sure if it was on purpose or accident. I was only vaguely paying attention as I imagined what it would be like to kiss her in the hot tub, or maybe under one of the waterfalls. The time she had kissed me to piss off Jayden was still fresh in my mind. I shook my head to clear it. I really needed to spend less time imagining the two of us together. It was embarrassing how often I found my thoughts wandering to Sydney. Just as the show was finishing, the pizza arrived.

"Thanks again for ordering food," I said, taking the plate and cub she handed me.

"Are you kidding me? Of course. I am just glad that I did not have to spend the night alone." Sydney took a bite out of her pizza as she sat down. For a small and skinny girl, she could eat a surprising amount of food. Sydney downed three pieces of pizza and two breadsticks. After drinking some soda, she let off the biggest burp I had ever heard. Sydney clapped her hand over her mouth and went bright red. "Sorry about that, I was trying to hold it in, but it just slipped out. I know most guys find it gross when girls burp."

"I don't care. I am certainly not most guys.  I think it is silly that some people think there are things that just guys or just girls should do. Secondly, I think it is pretty cool when people have burping skills. And finally, my sister is a burping machine, so I am used to it." I had seen Sydney burp multiple times around school, mostly at lunchtime when she was with her friends. I actually found it incredibly sexy.

"Oh," Sydney said with a smile, "Well then, I should tell you that my close friends, cousins, and brother call me a burping queen. I have been able to out burp every boy that I have met. When I was in junior high, I loved to annoy my brother by burping in his face."

"Ha, my sister likes to do that too. I try to get her back, but I can't burp on command as well as her. The two of you should have a burping contest sometime. I am curious to see your skills now."

Sydney grinned, "Well, if you insist." She took a deep breath of air. 'Bbbbbuuuuuurrrrrppppp' another massive burp escaped her mouth. Then, at my request, she proceeded to burp the entire ABC's, each letter being drawn out as the gas from the root beer and pizza escaped her mouth.

"Dang, you are good!" I exclaimed. It was strange, but there was something about a cute girl burping that turned me on.

"I have one more trick to show you. My cousin, who is also a girl, taught it to me." Sydney stood up and took another drink of soda. 'Bbbbbrrrrrrrraaaaapppp.' She burped into her hand and closed a fist around it. Then she shook 'the burp,' opened her mouth, and pretended to swallow it. Sydney twisted her butt to one side, and 'pppppuuuuurrrrrttttt,' she farted.

I laughed, "Nice one!"

Sydney giggled, " I bet I am the only person you know who can convert a burp to a fart. It only works with certain foods like pizza, but it is another one of my many 'talents.'" She used air quotes when she said the word talent. "Enough of my strange bodily abilities. Do you want to play a game?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well. If you are feeling adventurous, we could play truth or dare." Sydney waggled her eyebrows mischievously.

"No pool party is complete without out it." I grinned, though playing truth or dare, alone with a pretty girl, gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay, you go first," Sydney said as she slipped her soda, "Do you want a truth or dare?"

"I will start with a truth."

 "When did you have your first kiss, and who was it with?

My face flushed, "Well...umm....it was just a couple of weeks ago with... well...umm...you."

"Oh...I... didn't know that was your first kiss," Sydney twirled her hair. "Sorry if I did not let you have it in a more romantic way with someone you wanted to kiss."

"No...um... it was nice... you are a good kisser...I mean.." I trailed off. I was making matters worse

After an awkward pause, Sydney smiled and recovered, "I will start with a dare."

I thought for a moment. "I dare you to let me draw a face on your stomach." She agreed, and I grabbed the permanent marker I had seen at the outdoor kitchen. I could not believe how beautiful every part of Sydney was; even her flat stomach was hot. It turns out that Sydney was extremely ticklish, shrieking with laughter and trying to get away. This made it very difficult to draw a neat face. I ended up having more fun just trying to tickle her. "It looks like your stomach face got beat up in a fight," I laughed. "I guess we better call it good. I think I will take a dare this time."

Sydney thought for a moment. "I dare you to stick an ice cube down your swim trunks and leave it there until it melts. There are some in the mini freezer out here." I walked over to grab one. As I sat back down, I dropped it in, squirming as the cold hit my skin. She giggled. "Sorry it is not funny, but..." Sydney broke out into a giggle fit. Once she could get a grip on herself, she said, "I will take a truth this time."

As I thought of a question, she opened up the box of chocolates and popped one into her mouth. "Oh, I've got one. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?"

Sydney finished a second piece of chocolate before answering. "I don't know if this counts as eating, but I once lost a bet with my cousin and had to swallow a live goldfish."

"Really?! What was it like?"

"My cousin had won the goldfish at the fair. He did not really want to keep it. He bet me he could get more points in the arcade and said the loser had to swallow the fish. I never turn down a bet, especially one that I thought I had a good chance of winning. It was close, but he beat me by just 15 points." Sydney paused to pop another chocolate in her mouth. "My cousin handed me the flopping fish, and I just dropped it into my open mouth. It tasted, not surprisingly, a little fishy. Then, with it squirming around in my mouth, I swallowed it. I could feel the little guy going all the way down my throat. This is going to sound weird, but it felt good."

"Dude, that is crazy. I can't believe that you actually swallowed a live goldfish."

"I just got an excellent idea for a dare, so you better pick that next," Sydney gave me a mischievous grin.

"Okay, what do you want me to?"

"On the other side of the pool, there is a pond that has some fish. I dare you to let me get you one to swallow whole. Then you could see what it feels like."

"Uhh, sure, I will do it." I did not exactly relish the idea of swallowing a little fish, but I wanted to impress Sydney. She grabbed a cup and ran out of sight. A couple of minutes later, she returned with a cup of water and a fish swimming in it. 

Sydney handed me the cup. "Don't worry; the water is clean." I held it up to examine the little fish. It was bright red and about an inch and a half long. With some hesitation, I raised the cup to my mouth. "Do it, do it," Sydney chanted. Before I lost my nerve, I chugged the water, fish, and all. For a moment, I could feel it flapping in my mouth. Then it slid down my throat. I stuck my tongue out to show Sydney that I had done it. She high fived me, "Nice!"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought. It just felt weird to have something live squirming down my throat. " I touched my neck where the sensation had been a moment ago. We decided to get into the hidden hot tub. It was cozy in the cave. Sydney sat across from me. "Okay, your turn, truth or dare? " I asked.

"I will take a dare."

"Umm... let's see...I dare you to suck on my big toe." I lifted my foot out of the water. Without a pause, she bent down and put it in her mouth. I could feel her tongue as she sucked on my toe as though it was a lollipop. She even bit it softly as she sat back up. This sent shivers running up my spine.

"You taste pretty good," she said mischievously, "just a little heavy on the chlorine. Here let me try some of your fingers." Sydney grabbed my hand and put my pointer finger in her mouth.

"You are so weird, you know that right," I smirked, trying to hide the fact that I was secretly enjoying it. "I think I will do a truth next."

"Have you ever seen or been seen naked by a member of the opposite sex since you have been a teenager?"

"Well, my 14-year old sister Abby has never been one for privacy. We share a Jack and Jill bathroom with a faulty lock. She has barged in multiple times while I am showering because she doesn't want to wait until I am done to brush her teeth or pee. Keep in mind that the shower has a glass door, so she can see everything. Abby has also done the reverse and stripped to take a shower while I am getting ready. I have tried to tell her to stop, but she thinks it is normal for siblings to be naked in front of each other."

Sydney smirked. "I think it is only normal for siblings to be curious sometimes. When I was 13, my brother and I were home alone. I wanted to see what it looked like, so I pulled down his swim trunks. Another time I dared my brother and cousin to measure their hot dog to see which one was bigger."

"I think that you would get along well with my sister. You are both so weird in a good way and a little naughty," I grinned.

Sydney just smirked and propped her feet up on the seat next to me. They were dangerously close to touching me. After the conversation about being naked, this made me get a boner. "I will take another dare."

I thought for a moment. "I dare you to sit on my lap until your next turn." The words came out of my mouth before I had even thought it through. Instantly, my cheeks went red, as they always seemed to do when I was around Sydney. Smiling, she came over to my side of the hot tub and sat down on me. Since she was sitting sideways, her small boobs were just eye level for me. I quickly looked down as Sydney wrapped her arms around my neck. My skin felt like it was on fire where she touched me. Her hair tickled my face.

"Your turn, truth or dare." Sydney shifted, and as she did so, her butt pressed into my junk. I hoped she could not feel the massive boner that I was sporting.

It took me a second to clear my head enough to respond. "I...umm... Truth."

"Do you find me attractive?" Sydney blurted, going very red.

I could feel my cheeks flush too. "I...well...umm.. yes... yes I do." I struggle to get the words out. "I have had a crush on you for a while now. You are literally so beautiful."

Sydney smiled. "I thought you might like me, but I wasn't sure. Boys can be hard to read sometimes." She bent down and kissed me. "I have had a thing for you since we kissed to piss Jaden off. I didn't intend for it to be so passionate; it just kind of happened. Ever since then, I have been trying to flirt with you subtly, but I couldn't quite tell if it was working."

"It was definitely causing me to go weak in the knees. Though, I was not sure if I was misinterpreting your light-hearted and fun personality as flirting."

She kissed me again. "Well, I am glad we have got past each other's confusion about the situation. So, even after all the burping earlier, you still find me attractive?"

"Yes! First off, something little like that would not make me stop liking you. Secondly, this is going to sound a little weird,  but there is something about a girl burping that is sexy."

Sydney raised an eyebrow and smirked. "That is the first time I have heard that. Some guys have told me my talent is impressive, but most are grossed out by it." She repositioned so that she was straddling me. "What else do you find attractive about me?"

"Well, your smile is amazing, and your freckles are adorable." I ran my fingers over her face, taking in every detail. "I like your easy-going personality and the fact that you are so smart. Also, you look extremely hot in this bikini." 

"That is what I was going for when I picked it out." Sydney kissed me for the third time,  but more passionately than before. Our lips were intertwined for several minutes before we separated for air. "Do you want to keep playing truth or dare?" She asked a little breathlessly.  I nodded. "Okay, I think it was my turn. I will take a dare. I should tell you that I like extreme dares. If you told me to go skinny dipping right now, I would."

"I will keep that in mind," I smirked as I thought of something. "I dare you to let me slap your butt." Sydney stood up on the seat next to me and wiggled her behind in my face. Her wet bikini bottom clung to her skin, showing off her perfect little butt. I reached across and slapped it.

"Oh, come on, you can do it harder than that." Sydney laughed. I smacked her squishy butt again, a little harder. "That was weak, do it as hard as you can." I hesitated before swinging my arm. My hand made a loud slapping noise as it came into contact with her rear. My palm was tingling, so I am sure her butt hurt. "Now you have to kiss it better," Sydney smirked at me as he backed up closer to me. I leaned forward to put my lips on her bikini-clad butt. She slid, back into the water, clearly enjoying herself. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"I will do a dare, but I have to go to the bathroom first. All that soda is coming calling." I stood up and started to make my way to the house.

"Wait, I dare you to pee outside, in the garden."

"Um, okay."

She climbed out of the hot tub. "I've always been jealous of boy's abilities to pee where ever they wanted," she said as we walked to the garden. It was now dusk. The white string lights twinkled throughout the yard. "My brother has never been shy about peeing in front of me. He has done it many times out here. Whenever we go hiking, he never uses the bathrooms at the trailhead, at least not when it is just the two of us. I've even witnessed him pee in a bottle because he did not want to leave his video game." In the garden, Sydney led me past the rose bushes and lilies. She stopped at the daisies, which had some rather ugly metallic garden fairies stuck in the ground around them. "I have always hated these things. I dare you to pee on them." I felt a little weird peeing in Sydney's garden, right in front of her. With a bit of hesitation, I pulled out my wiener, fully aware that she might be able to see it from the angle she was standing. As I relived myself, Sydney fell into a hysterical giggling fit. My stream tinkled as it came in contact with the metal.  I had to go pretty bad, and the fairies were getting a more extended shower than predicted. It took Sydney a full minute to get a hold of herself. "Sorry," she was still giggling, "I don't know why that was so funny."

We made our way back to the pool and decided to get in for a while. Floating around on a pool noodle, Sydney swam up to me. She playfully shoved me. Soon we were having another water fight. This turned into the two of us making out. I could not believe how fast things had moved between us, but I wasn't complaining. Both out of breath, we went to the shallow end to rest. After a couple of minutes of silence, Sydney, with no preamble, blurted, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Before I could respond, she continued. "I know things have rapidly changed between us tonight, and maybe it is too soon, but..."

"Of course I will be your boyfriend," I could not contain my smile. "I have had a crush on you since junior high. I can not tell you how many hours I spent in class daydreaming about the two of us being together. It is actually kind of embarrassing."

Sydney grinned, "I think it is cute." She climbed up onto me as I walked around. Sydney warped her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. "I think it is my turn." At first, I have no idea what she is talking about, but then she said, "I will take a truth. Make it a good one."

I was still having a hard time thinking with her so close to me, especially as she was riding piggyback on me. "Where is the strangest place you ever peed?"

"Oh, good question. I have a couple. Once, I went into one of those unisex bathrooms, and it had a urinal. I wanted to try it. I happened to be wearing a skirt, so I just pulled my underwear down and stood while I peed. I also went in a sink once at my friend's house. We both had to go to the bathroom, but she made it to the toilet first, joking, saying I should pee in the sink. I don't think she was expecting me to do it. However, the strangest was a couple of years ago at the beach with my cousins. Jake and I had separated from the rest of the group to explore these wade pools. Well, he ended up accidentally touching a jellyfish. The sting was hurting him real bad. I suggested that he pee on it, but he didn't have to go. I did, though, so..."

"You peed on your cousin?!" I asked in bemusement.

"Yes. I just had him put his hands between my legs, which was a little awkward, and then peed through my swimsuit. He said it was both gross and felt good."

I could not help but laugh. "I can't believe you did that! You have had some of the strangest experiences I have heard of."

"Speaking of peeing, I should have gone before. I think I drank even more soda than you."

"I don't care if you pee in the pool."

"While I am riding on your back?" she asked mischievously.

"Well...I... that is not..."

Before I could finish my thought, Sydney cut in. "I dare you to let me pee on you."

"Speaking of strange, this is probably the weirdest game of truth or dare that I have ever played," I chuckled. "But sure, go ahead." A moment later, I felt warmth on my back as she really peed on me. Strangely, it did feel good. There was also something sexual about Sydney doing it.

"That is better," Sydney said when she had finished. I could hear the smirk in the tone of her voice. She clearly enjoyed the dirty truth or dare questions. As strange as they were, I was also turn on by them. "My turn again, I will take a dare."

"Umm, I dare you to get one of those fish and stick it down your bikini bottom."

Sydney slid off my back. "Nice one! You are pretty good at thinking of extreme dares." She got out of the pool and disappeared around the back of the waterfalls. A moment later, she was back, holding a squirming fish between her thumb and forefinger. Standing above me on the side of the pool, Sydney pulled her bikini bottom forward and dropped the fish in, shrieking with laughter as it touched her skin. I could see the outline of the fish as it flopped around. She left it imprisoned, and she climbed back into the pool. "Poor little guy got more close and personal with me than he was barging for," she smirked. "I just remembered, I don't think chlorine water is good for fish." Sydney reached down and pulled it out. The fish was still trying to free itself from her. "Hey, should I swallow him?"

"I mean, if you want to..."

She held the fish up to her face. "Enjoy the ride, little guy." Holding the fish by the tail, she held it over her open mouth. Without hesitation, she dropped it in and swallowed the fish whole. She stuck out her tongue to show that it was gone. "Now we both have a live fish swimming inside of us." Sydney released another massive burp. We climbed back into the hot tub to warm up. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I have a really good one for you. This is going to be a triple dog dare. That means if you decide not to do it, you have to do three other dares of my choice." I agreed, wondering what she could have in mind. Knowing her, it would probably be something crazy. I just hoped I would not have to go streaking through her neighborhood, though I would not mind as much if she had me skinny dipping in the privacy of her yard. "I tripped dog dare you to let me shrink you, with my granddad's ray." My mouth opened in shock. That was definitely not what I was expecting. "I promise it is safe. We have done loads of tests. In fact, a side effect of the shrinking seems to be increased durability. I accidentally sat on the horse, and he was perfectly fine. fine." Sydney scooted closer to me, looking excited at the idea of shrinking me. "You would be the first human, which would be pretty cool. However, it could not be an official test. Granddad would be mad that I did it without him, let alone on one of my friends...I mean boyfriend." She smiled as she said the word.

"Well, tonight has been pretty crazy all around. So why not? I will do it. This will be the cherry on top." I grinned, and she smiled back. As weird as it seemed, I want to be shrunk by Sydney.