- Text Size +

I feel ready, I’m so excited right now. I need ambition to become a great witch and today will be an ambitious day for sure. After I shrink my classmates into just tiny pets for my entertainment, they won’t get the chance to look down on me again. 

 

Bringing a wand to my college is forbidden, though nobody really checks. I easily got into the building and now walk to the classroom as if I wasn’t 30 minutes late. I stop in front of the door to take the wand out of my bag before I knock. 

 

The sound of Mr. Garcia’s irritated voice echoes from behind the door. “Yes? Get in” He knows it’s a late student, maybe he even guessed it’s me. “Victoria late again, how surprising” he comments, sighing when I show up. “How do you plan to become a doctor when you miss half the biology classes?” 

 

Careful to keep the wand hidden behind my back, I smirk at the question. I didn’t want to be here and study cells in the first place. My parents chose this college for me. “Perhaps I’m considering getting another type of job, Mr. Garcia” I answer. “Do you think I would make a good caretaker for pets?” 

 

“Uh?” The reply doesn’t matter much. I point my wand at him and a green beam of light travels from the tip right into his chest. The teacher disappears behind his desk, only leaving a pile of clothes on top of his chair. A collective gasp of shock echos in the classroom. I close the door and hurry to the chair to collect my prize. I extract a tiny version of Mr. Garcia from the collapsed fabric, naked with the size of a mouse I just gave him. The catch is so satisfying. “No need to answer now Mr. Garcia, you’re getting a free trial~” I tease the tiny man exposed in my hand. However, I notice movement in the corner of my eye. 

 

Luna is taking another wand out of her backpack. She might get punished for bringing this to college, but that won’t happen since I’m taking her home with me. I take aim and quickly shrink the troublemaker out of her running outfit, letting her wand drop to the floor. The others start panicking. They push their tables away to run to the exit. Despite the chaos, I’m not leaving them a chance either. My frightened pets get shrunk one by one before they come too close to the entrance door. 

 

Once the 20 students are crawling inside their gigantic clothes at doll size, I start putting these soon-to-be pets into my bag with Mr. Garcia. I take my time, knowing even magic users are completely helpless at this size. 

 

After a few collected pets, I get my hands on Ense Martin. He is kind of a popular kid, as well as the guy who enjoyed calling me flat-chested and taunting me about it. “Are my breasts still too small to your liking, Ense ?” I taunt in turn. “Let me help you with that” I laugh.  I point the wand at the blonde boy and shrink him to a single centimetre in height. “Travelling close to my chest will teach you a lesson and surely change your mind”. I pull my collar open and drop him into my cleavage, ignoring his inaudible protests. 

 

Elisa is watching. Probably because Ense is her boyfriend and he’s now the size of an insect in my cleavage. She thinks I don’t see her hiding behind the leg of her chair. Though the short brunette is hard to miss with these huge boobs of hers. No wonder the popular guy obsessed with breasts asked her out. In fact, this situation is unfair and should be fixed. I point my wand at Elisa and trigger it with a blue beam of light. Upon hitting the tiny girl, her breasts shrink from E cups to B cups while mine grow into round C cup boobs. With delight, I feel Ense squirming between my augmented breasts, squeezed by their new size. Serves him right. 

 

After I catch Elisa and make her join the others, I resume collecting my pet classmates all over the place. Those who tried bullying me or acted condescendingly in the past get to become insects in my cleavage. Those who did nothing go to the bag. I could let the latter go, but I can’t leave any witness. Anyway, they did nothing to stop the bullies, so they’re just as guilty as them. They deserve to become pets too! 

 

10 minutes later, I’m almost done sorting my new pets. Nobody has come to interrupt us yet and everything’s still going according to my plan. Only two girls are missing from my count, though not for long. I lock my bag and walk around the room searching for Layla and Shella. I’m sure Shella was here when I got into the room though I don’t remember shrinking her. She knows bits of magic and could get in my way or manage to escape. If she’s still human sized, I’d better keep a look on the wand down Luna’s desk. 

 

I find Layla upon passing a flipped table. I smile while she stares at me like she’s seen a ghost, a hand mirror clenched in her hands. She probably hopes to protect herself from my magic using the mirror. “Cuuute~” I taunt her. Layla’s back stuck to the table, I already tower over the usually tall girl. I read fear in her orange eyes, and I can use it to my advantage. “This puny mirror can only protect a fraction of your body. It won’t help so you may put it down before I get impatient. What do you think?” 

 

Layla submits and puts the hand mirror on the floor. “Please you don’t need to do this Victoria” she begs. While I’m busy with her, Shella gets out of her hideout in turn, dashing to Luna’s table in an attempt to get her wand. Here comes the last person I wanted. “Expectable” I chuckle as I take aim at the running amateur. My unforgiving green beam of light fires from my wand and hits its target, shrinking the witch to the size of a doll and her powers to nothingness. 

 

Layla has taken her hand mirror back. She holds it high above her head, right in front of my wand. She was fast. So fast my attack hit the mirror instead of Shella. “How dare you?!” I am the said witch shrinking to the size of a doll, falling for a reflected spell. In a blink, my plan falls into pieces. Another blink, and I’m eye level with the cause of my predicament. After one more blink, I swim in the darkness of my gigantic clothes. I have no idea about where the bullies in my cleavage went and I don’t care! The plan has changed. I will escape instead of collecting pets. Escape. I must be laying on my panties right now, like the other girls I shrank. I crawl forward to reach the top of my jeans to get out of this prison. 

 

I gasp when a titanic hand wraps its fingers around my bare waist. “Screw them!” They're already coming for me. I wriggle to slip out of the giant’s grip, though it just drags me the opposite way out of my outfit-made-a-prison. The hand lifts me in the air, holding me in front of Layla’s eyes and her orange irises bigger than my head. “Such a tiny girl wants to make her loyal classmates into her pets uh?” she taunts me. Fear is gone from these eyes, replaced with playfulness. I hate what is happening. The same condescending attitude as those I reduced to insects. To make things worse, she keeps my feet hanging multiple stories above the floor and my body exposed to the cold air like she’s a little girl playing with a doll. “Do you want to join the other bullies I made the size of ants?!” I furiously spit back. 

 

Touché, she doesn’t have an answer. Though Layla silently heads to the back of the class. “What are you doing, insect?” I demand to know. She approaches the glass cage that used to host Mr. Garcia’s hamster till it died a few months ago. I get dropped inside. Not exactly in fact, she has the decency to gently put me down. Not the decency to give me anything to keep my body warm and hidden from the audience though! I need to punch something. I end up hitting the glass walls to protest. “Give me something I can use as clothing at least!” 

 

“Since your spell intended to make its victim a pet, it would be suitable to fulfil your wish. Pets don’t wear clothes as far as I know. What do you think?” the giantess asks coldly. Her words freeze my blood. Before my speechlessness, she just grins and leaves me alone to help Shella grow everyone back. My pride is hurt right now, though their current disinterest in me is my chance to escape. 

 

Maybe this cage can hold a hamster, though certainly not me! Escape. The top is open, all I need in order to break free is getting over the glass walls. I go to the small house in the corner of the cage and start bringing armfuls of floor bedding on top of it. Gradually, the house disappears under the bedding mountain I’m building against the corner of the cage. I’m thrilled by my plan. The ability to get out of situations in a creative way also makes great witches. I feel cold though, tiny and undressed. After I escape, I’ll seek a naive witch to grow me back and maybe shrink her to take her clothes. 

 

The bedding pile is growing fast. A few more minutes and it should be high enough for my escape. However, a shadow is falling over the cage. “Oh, I almost forgot” Layla says, observing the result of my work. “A frightened little animal like you might try leaving her cage. I can’t let her”. It’s now or never. Escape. I hop to my bedding mountain and climb with all my might as Layla is picking up the nearby cap of the cage. I swear she will be the one locked here when I’m done with this! I reach the top and jump to get a grasp of the upper edge of the glass wall. My enlarged breasts jiggle in the process, though I must ignore them to stay focused. I use my hold to pull myself up onto the walls. 

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Layla asks inquisitively, while the tip of her index finger comes pressing on my chest and pushes me backwards. I manage to hold to the glass and keep my balance, though why does she have to touch me there?! “Stoooop” I hiss, clenching my teeth. Layla stops pushing and smirks. “Your body betrays how you’re feeling, he he” the giantess points out. Instead of pushing, she starts rapidly rubbing my breasts. Touché, I cannot help but moan in pleasure this time. I don’t even feel the glass wall slipping out of my hands before I fall back into the pile of bedding below. Layla stops and puts the roof of the cage on with a playful smile. Now I’m stuck. 

 

Soon, the whole class gathers around my cage to have a look. I feel my cheeks blushing as I try covering as much as I can with my arms. Mr. Garcia steps forward and stands near the cage to speak. “With everybody restored to their original size, we can talk about our little troublemaker. I’ve been discussing with a few of you about the fate of little Victoria down here” he introduces, having a resentful look at me. “I must remind the magic users among you that magical crimes are severely sentenced. This is why I plan to keep her here as the class pet, following Layla’s suggestion. It would both compensate the damage she just caused and avoid the harsh treatment she could receive if she was arrested”. The students look at each other, in a mix of puzzlement and enthusiasm. “In order to keep her fed and healthy out of school days, each one of you will get to take Victoria home on weekends in turn”. This last announcement twists multiple mouths into smirks in the audience. “I will discuss all the details with the principal today, though we have a lesson to finish for now. Get the tables back up and take your seats” 

 

Mr. Garcia takes my cage in his arms and brings it to his desk, leaving me visible from everyone while he resumes the biology class I interrupted. To my dismay, I can tell everyone’s attention is on me. The worst part is I cannot even hide inside the small house after I buried it under cage bedding. I will hate being the teacher’s pet.