- Text Size +

The three shrunken men trembled as they heard ominous booms in the distance. They craned their necks up and were met only with rising stalks of grass far above their heads. They couldn't estimate their size, but they knew they were tiny.

Minutes before they had crept under the unassuming farm gate. Their target was an old barn a few hundred yards away where they hoped to snatch some old copper to sell. As soon as they crossed the gate threshold a shrill alarm sounded and they were instantly shrunken. Now, they awaited their fate.

"The alarm noted the far west gate," they heard a man say as the booms got closer.

"Three subjects," said a female voice. "Look at the video, there they are."

"Ha, worked perfectly!" said the man. "They're probably cowering in the grass now!"

The booms got closer. The three trespassers were frozen in fear.

All of a sudden massive boots loomed over the grass horizon. The men could see tall black rubber boots with "HUNTER" emblazoned on top. From each pair of boots rose tight tan riding breeches. On the right they could see the legs of a slender woman, and on the left, the muscular legs of a man. There was an unmistakable bulge. Each of the giants wore quilted jackets that looked expensive.

"There they are, Frank!" the woman exclaimed pointing down at the men.

She was a beautiful blonde in her late 30s with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. Her partner looked to be about the same age with defined muscular features. 

"Wow, they are really small, Claire. Looks like the new security system works perfectly."

Claire sneered down at the men, still frozen in fear.

"Bugs, trespassing where they don't belong."

At the word "bugs" one of the men began running back to the gate.

Uproarious laughter. 

Without moving Frank raised his boot over the running man and smiled.

"Shall I?"

"Stomp, stomp!"

With a smile, Frank slammed his boot down on the attempted escapee. His boot hit the ground with a thud and he leaned forward on the ball of his foot, grinding down.

"Mmmmm," he moaned. "That was easy. Didn't even need to move!"

Claire eyed Frank hungrily.

"I didn't expect to find that so...sexy."

Claire moved closer to Frank, as her eyes noticed the growing bulge in his breeches.

"Oh, they're both trying to run now!" Claire said.

The two other trespassers had run in opposite directions. Without hesitation, Claire and Frank stomped their boots, blocking any path of escape.

"Did you really think you'd escape," Frank said "You saw what I did to your friend."

Frank lifted his right boot, showing the remains of the trespasser mixed in with grass and mud.

"Now you're next!"

Without hesitation, Frank's left boot slammed down on the man in front of him. Once again he ground his boot into the dirt, savoring his power.

Frank then crouched down over the lone survivor.

"Looks like you're the last one."

Claire lifted her right boot up on the heel, raising the toe far above the little man.

"Shall I crush him?"

"Wait a moment."

Frank unzipped his breeches and pulled out his now engorged member. Claire smiled.

"I want to show this bug his place. Leave your boot right there."

Frank began stroking as Claire playfully raised and lowered her booted foot. She was eager to make the final crush.

"These bugs are nothing compared to you and I," she said. "We are powerful and they are ants to be stomped."

Frank stroked harder and harder.

"And with this system we'll catch more and more trespassers. More poor bugs under our feet where they belong."

Frank groaned with pleasure.

"Drown this bug, Frank. And then let me crush him into the dirt like the bug he is."

Frank came over the final trespasser. Bucking his hips with pleasure. Claire laughed with glee. 

"Oh my!"

The final trespasser was covered in Frank's cum. 

"Is he...still alive," Claire asked.

Frank peered in.

"I see movement!"

Before Frank could say another word, Claire's boot tapped down on the man. Then another tap, and another.

"Just toying with him," she giggled, using her boot toe to roll the man on his back. "Bye bye," she waved rasing her boot high in the air, then bringing it down with a ferocious stomp.

"BOOM!"

Claire twisted her boot in the dirt, then turned on a heel and began walking back to the couple's estate, the remains of the final bug ground in her rbber boot. Frank looked after her with lust as he stood back up.

"See you in the bedroom, dear!"