- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Got inspired to give this story a proper conclusion. 

As Scott flew through the air he could hear Ashley's laughter. He was filled with a mix of fear and humiliation. She had shrunken him to an incredibly small size and flung him out into her dorm room. Of course that was after she had once again used his foot fetish as a tool to manipulate him. And she had done it all simply for some likes on TikTok.


Scott landed somewhere deep in Ashley's carpet fibers. The carpet dwarfed Scott like a forest and he could only see the ceiling above him. All he could hear was Ashley sliding off the bed with a chuckle, and stripping off her clothes to shower.


"She's not even going to look for me," Scott said to himself. He heard the shower turn on and Ashley whistling in the shower. "She's literally already forgotten about me."


Ashley hadn't quite forgotten about Scott. What he couldn't see was the smile etched on her face as she showered. She had totally destroyed him and all it took was a few snaps of her finger. She moaned in pleasure as he replayed Scott's demise; his pathetic pleading to see her feet. Scott couldn't see it, but he could hear it.


"Oh my god, she's getting off on this," said Scott. He knew Ashley enjoyed teasing him, but to hear her orgasming to his fate was just too much. Eventually the water shut off and Scott screamed for help. He knew it was hopeless, but he had to try.


Ashley, of course, heard nothing. She dries herself and got ready for her day of classes, throwing on her usual outfit of black leggings and a t-shirt, before slipping her feet into a pair of Birkenstocks. She wiggled her toes happily. "Foot flea, you'd love to see this right now I bet," Ashley laughed. "But unfortunately you're too small to even see over the soles of my sandals. Just know that I'll be thinking about you today. Wherever you are, you pathetic little foot freak."


With a laugh, Ashley slammed the door behind her, leaving Scott in the deafening silence of the empty room.


Scott didn't know Ashley's schedule, but knew she'd be gone for a few hours at least. From high above he couldn't tell exactly where he was, so his only option was to make an educated guess about where the door was and trudge forward. Which is what he did, making slow progress through the forest of carpet.


Deep down Scott felt that Ashley couldn't simply abandon him. Sure, she liked to tease him and she could be cruel, but this was something else. He was certain that upon returning home she'd re-grow him and let him get on with his life.


Of course, Scott didn't realize how amazing and powerful Ashley felt. All day long she had trouble concentrating, as she thought about Scott. She giggled as she imagined him walking through her carpet like an explorer in the Amazon. And really, she thought, who would even miss that foot freak? In the class they shared together his absence wasn't even noted, which made Ashley smirk. Maybe being a bit of carpet dust was the right fate for Scott. 


However, Scott was right, that Ashley wasn't totally cruel. She wasn't going to forget about him. But that didn't mean she was going to rescue him either.


After hours of class, Ashley finally returned home, slamming the door shut and announcing her presence.


"Foot flea, I'm home!" 


She giggled and slipped off her sandals, before grabbing a pair of wool socks and sliding them on. Once again she pulled the hem of her leggings over her heel and halfway down her foot. Ashley smiled at the cozy feeling, and at the fact that she was hiding the one thing Scott truly wanted.


"Can't be too careful. No free feet, foot flea. You still need to earn these soles and toes."


Ashley walked over to her desk and tore out a piece of paper from her notepad. As she walked she wasn't exactly looking down. If she stepped on Scott, oh well.


Meanwhile, Scott was still trying to figure out his location. He got his answer when Ashley's wool sock covered foot loomed over him and slammed down just beyond him. He was by her desk. Scott's heart sank a bit as he heard her talking. She wasn't going to ignore, but she was clearly going to tease him.


"Okay, foot flea, time to see if you're worth keeping around," Ashley said.


She took the white piece of paper and taped it down on the carpet.


"I, with my incredible power, clearly made you too small to even see," Ashley said, "So, I'm going to give you an hour to make your way to this piece of white paper, so I can see your tiny flea body. If you make it, maybe I'll grow you back...and even let you see my feet. Time starts...now!"


With a smile, Ashley flopped back onto her bed. She really hoped Scott would make it to the paper so she could have some more fun. As she laid on the bed, Ashley imagined Scott furiously trying to make it to the paper. She lounged above, idly pleasuring herself. This was true power and control. She could relax on her bed, while Scott fought for survival. How fun for her. How pathetic for him.


Scot could sense that Ashley had placed the paper relatively close to him and he burst into a sprint. The going was slow, but he finally felt energized by hope.


"30 minutes left foot flea," Ashley sang from above. "I hope you're not like, in the trash or something."


Scott blocked out her teasing and focused on the paper. After more running he finally made it. But he was heartbroken when he realized the paper was too high. Even though Ashley had taped it down, he couldn't reach. Scott began to cry.


"Fiiiive minutes," Ashley yelled again. She hadn't even gotten off the bed. She was pretty sure Scott wouldn't make it, and she was lounging comfortably and really didn't want to move yet.


Scott decided his best course of action was to stand by a piece of tape and hope Ashley saw him.


"Ten seconds left," Ashley said. "Annnnnd time!"


Ashley rotated herself around, until she was laying flat on her stomach on the bed. She peered down from the bed looking at the white piece of paper, her hair falling around her head. If Scott could see beyond Ashley's beautiful face he'd see her playfully kicking her feet.


"Hmmmm, guess no foot flea," Ashley pouted. "Guess my fling was stronger than I thought!"


Scott jumped and waved his arms, hoping to be spotted. But Ashley wouldn't even get off the bed to look.


But then she squinted some more.


"Wait...is that? Foot flea? HA! I made you so small you couldn't even get ON the paper! Holy shit. How pathetic."


All of a sudden, Ashley swung around and sat on the edge of the bed. Her feet slammed down on each side of Scott.


Then she stood up.


Scott first looked at Ashley's sock-covered feet, then gazed up at her powerful legs. It was like staring up at a skyscraper, a beautifully bitchy skyscraper.


"So, you made it. But technically...you didn't. You had to get ON the paper, silly foot flea."


Scott's sadness turned to seething rage. This was just a game to Ashley. He just wanted her to grow him back.


"Sooo, I'm not growing you back," Ashley said.


Scott's heart sank.


"Now about this bare feet business. I guess if I'm going to keep you as a foot flea, I could throw you a bone," Ashley said. She aimlessly wiggled her socked toes. Although she couldn't see it, she was sure Scott had a raging boner despite his predicament. 


"But do I really need a foot flea?" Ashley mused. "After all, I'm really busy. And at this size, well, you can't really worship me. So If I give you bare feet, it's really just for your pleasure, and I get nothing out of it!"


Scott was screaming now, begging Ashley to grow him back. Ashley stared down, seeing Scott waving his arms.


"Flea, I can't hear you anymore. Sorry. If you wanted to be heard you shouldn't have begged me to shrink you."


Ashley continued to her wiggle her feet, pondering what to do. This was hilarious to her. The options were endless, but she was also getting hungry.


"Okay, flea, it's almost dinner time, so let's get this over with."


Scott couldn't believe it. His life was so trivial that Ashley's dinner took precedence.


Ashley licked her index finger and brought it down onto Scott, so he was stuck to her finger. He was unceremoniously stuck to Ashley's massive digit while she walked across the room to her Birkenstocks. With a swipe she deposited Scott directly into the well worn heel of her right sandal. He was assaulted by the smell of sweat and leather.


Ashley laid down on the floor, her smiling face looming over Scott who was stuck to the sweaty insole.


"Bye bye foot flea," Ashley waved. "I'm off to get dinner, and frankly, I don't think you're going to make it that far."


Scott used every ounce of strength to try and lift himself off the sandal.


"Ohhh, look at you trying really hard!" Ashley laughed at him. Once again she was playfully kicking feet as she enjoyed watching Scott squirm. "Okay, you can have one minute to free yourself."


As Scott tried hard, he saw Ashley raise her right hand, preparing to snap.


"Just a reminder that I own you, flea. No mercy for you!"


"NO!" Scott yelled.


But it was too late. Ashley snapped rapid fire, causing him to dwindle even more into the sandal's sole.


Ashley squinted and couldn't make out Scott amid the darkened heel.


"Well, that's a minute, foot flea. You lose. I win."


Ashley stood back up to her full height.


"Oh and it's a little nippy out there, so I think I'll keep on my cozy socks and leggings. Hope that's okay, foot flea! Luckily you're small so my leggings won't get dirty when you pop."


Ashley couldn't hear Scott's screams as she slid her feet into the Birkenstocks.


She kept her right heel raised for a bit, then with a chuckle, sang, "Okay, Birks, start walking!"


Ashley brought down her right heel, grinding it a bit. Then laughed and went off to dinner.