- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for the kind words- they are motivating for me to continue to develop this story! Some more development in this chapter with some action. I've decided last minute to add a bit of the shrunken perspective from the first chapter in the beginning of this chapter. Hope you all enjoy!

Tiny's POV:

Clyde awoke from his slumber to unfamiliar surroundings. One minute he was on a prison transport bus, the next he was on some plastic surface surrounded by darkness- except for the few holes of light shining through the ceiling of his new prison. He walked around trying to find a door or exit but every wall he felt was solid with the same material as the floor. During his search he ran into some of the other prisoners that were on the same bus as him.

“Carlos!” he called out to the group of men who were in the far corner, all seeming to be waking up at the same time.

“I’m over here Clyde” Carlos replied from the group of disoriented men.

Clyde began walking over to his friend when the plastic lid of the prison suddenly lifted and was replaced with a blinding light. Mass confusion took over the crowd as the light was replaced with a face- a giant face that was smiling down at them.

The ground suddenly became slanted, and all the men began to slide to the far corner. The plastic ground beneath them offered no grip as they all tumbled towards the corner screaming. When the motion finally stopped, they looked up to see the soft blue eyes of a very shocked giantess looking down at them. Unanimously, they all screamed in fear as they were completely unsure of what was happening. The gothic giantess reached two fingers into their enclosure and plucked out one of the tiny prisoners.

Clyde was attempting to stand up straight when two tree trunk like fingers picked him up and pulled him away. He tried to squirm out of the giantess’s grasp, but her fingers held him with a solid grip. He was suspended for a few seconds watching the giantess close the container below him- trapping the other men inside. The world seemed like a blur as he free fell from the giantess with black painted fingernails into the awaiting hands of the second giantess. He landed on the soft pads of the giantess with blue eyes and desperately tried to gain footing on the uneven surface.

Disoriented, he was only able to get up to his knees and began pleading with the giant girl staring down at him. He yelled and screamed, but none of what he shouted seemed to be reaching the girls ears. Her soft eyes stared down at him and he detected compassion in her face. He was beginning to feel safer in his surroundings when suddenly her two fingers plucked him out of her palm. She had him by his right leg dangling him far in the air. Clyde began to scream and try to free himself as she moved him through the air towards her.

“Please don’t eat me!” Clyde pleaded as he dangled in the air.

The fingers stopped just below the giantess’s chin. It was now that Clyde noticed the cameras in the distance firing off. The flashing lights above him terrified him like lightning striking all around. The warm breath of his captress washing over him while he thrashed between her fingers, he was completely at her mercy. He looked down and noticed the valley of cleavage below him. Her twin gargantuan breasts barely supported by a small lacy bra resembled mountains below him. The dark entrance to her cleavage looked like a canyon that was begging to swallow him whole.

He felt himself being lowered to the abyss which shot him full of adrenaline to continue his fight. He was able to successfully dislodge his foot from the giantess’s grip and began to free fall once again. His fall was interrupted by the soft tissue of her right breast as he bounced into the dark cavern of her gigantic cleavage.

After much struggling, Clyde was able to right himself so he could look around at his surroundings. Up above was the giantess who was just holding him. Her soft gaze was so calming that he almost forgot that he had been shrunken, while her heartbeat continued thumping in the background of it all. To his left and right were mountains of pale boob flesh that held him in place in their warm embrace. In front of him was the cameras that were shuttering constantly.

Clyde began to try to climb out of the cleavage that held him in place when he felt the walls close slightly- pinning him with his head sticking out. He started to panic when he heard someone in the distance give the giantess an order that stuck fear into his soul.

“Crush him between your breasts” the voice said nonchalantly.

“What the fuck is going on?” Clyde said to himself and began to fight the soft embrace of the giantess bosom. He felt the heartbeat surrounding him speed up as the pressure began to increase. He looked up at the giantess and saw her beautiful eyes. He saw compassion, fear, and empathy in those eyes. He could tell she did not want to end him like this. He began shouting at her “You don’t have to do this!! I’m sorry for everything I’ve done, I’ll do whatever you want!”

His plea landed on deaf ears as the pressure increased even more. He felt a couple of ribs pop as he struggled to breathe. The breasts on both sides of him started to rise and overtake his head. The last thing he saw was the giantess looking down on him with one eye closed. He could feel blood coming out of his mouth as he struggled to take a breath. The light began to fade as his body collapsed between the breasts of the beautiful giantess that he would never even know the name of. The last thing he heard was the crunching of his bones as his body was destroyed by tons of breast tissue closing in.

  

Return to Normalcy?

 

Carrie awoke to her phone’s alarm as usual with a huge pain in her neck. How the hell did she pass out on the floor of her kitchen?? She rolled her neck to the left and right to release the tension built up from sleeping on the kitchen floor when she had a sudden jolt of energy realizing that today was a workday.  With no time to shower or clean-up she quickly made some coffee, fixed her hair, and changed into her work clothes. While she was in the process of getting changed, she looked at herself in her full-length mirror. It was the same reflection she saw every day- the same Carrie, but she felt different today. She cupped her breasts in her hands, feeling their weight, admiring the undulations they made as she rocked them back and forth. She looked closely at the spot where the shrunken man met his demise the day prior. All that remained was a faint reddened area, presumably a pressure point- not noticeable to anyone but her. She let go of her breasts and they dropped back to their usual resting position. She traced her fingers over the spot, images from the day before flashing through her mind. She started getting goosebumps until she shook herself out of her trance and quickly got dressed to go to work.

When she opened her car door, she found the briefcase still sitting there on the passenger seat. Its black leather and chrome buckles mocked her for the sellout she was. She plugged in her phone to the stereo and started the car. As the cold air burst on her face from the AC, she popped open the latches on the briefcase. Sure enough, there was a mix of bills that amounted to $6,000 in cash. She shut it closed immediately, checked her surroundings, and decided it was best to stow the briefcase under the passenger seat. She buckled her seatbelt up and drove the familiar road to work.

On the outside, today was just like any other day for Carrie. The same customers ordering “the usual,” pot after pot of coffee refills, dropping off food and picking up dirty dishes. But on the inside, Carrie was preoccupied with the events that transpired the day before.

Sherriff Pete sat in his usual booth in the corner of the restaurant. He was a large mustached man that had lived his entire life in the small town he worked in. He knew everyone and everyone knew him. He smiled at Carrie, folded his newspaper and raised his coffee mug indicating that he was ready for his third refill with his usual breakfast. Carrie nervously walked over to him with the coffee pot in hand shaking. She felt guilty- she was now a murderer, and now she was walking right up to an image of the law to refill his coffee. He set his mug down and attempted to make small talk with Carrie, almost sensing that she was not herself. As she was pouring the coffee she kept lamenting on the prior day, and lost track of what she was doing. The sound of coffee pouring out onto the table and the shock from the sheriff woke her from her daydreaming state.

“Jesus Christ Carrie that’s enough for now!” he exclaimed

“I’m so sorry sheriff” Carrie said as she reached into her apron pocket to pull out an old wash rag to clean up her mess. “I’m just really distracted and tired today.”

Carrie finished cleaning up the mess she made and took the now empty plates from the sheriff’s table. She was dropping them off by the sink in the back when she noticed several black bugs crawling around the floor. She sighed deeply, set the dishes in the sink, and put her hands on her hips.

“We really need to have someone come in here and spray this place before the Health Department comes in for an inspection.” Carrie thought to herself.

With that she raised her right foot over one of the bugs that was munching on some crumbs. She stomped her foot down on the bug without mercy. The bugs body offered nearly no resistance as it collapsed with an audible crunch, then a splat as its internal organs were pushed through its sides.

Carrie immediately withdrew her foot in disgust as the sound reminded her of her photoshoot from the day before. She looked over at the carnage that her simple movement caused to the poor unsuspecting insect. Its body contorted in ways that it never was supposed to: legs separated, antennas twitching, guts spilled out surrounding the carcass. She no doubt had a matching print on the sole of her worn converse. She was starting to panic, but she kept reminding herself that these were just common pests that had no business being in the diner- they needed to be crushed.

Now armed with the knowledge that it is her duty to eliminate these pests, so they don’t make it to the area where the customers are, she actively started hunting them.

After her initial stomp, some of the nearby bugs began to run around and scatter. Mentally preparing herself for her grisly task, she lifted her left foot and targeted her next victim. This bug was running for the cover of the stainless-steel sink. She dropped her foot on the creature, wrinkling her nose in disgust. This bug too collapsed with a spurt of viscera shooting out towards the toe section of her converse. She quickly twisted her foot back and forth to ensure the kill and looked for her next target.

The next bug was trying to fit in the grate of the drain in the middle of the floor- but was simply too big. She sauntered over to it and raised her right converse to crush the pathetic thing. She slammed her foot down on the bug and grate. When she lifted her foot to inspect the damage, she saw that the bug was crushed in the middle section of its body by one of the solid parts of the grate. She saw its upper limbs thrashing in pain and its lower section motionless, hanging on by a thread. She felt pity on the poor creature, so she decided it was best to put it out of its misery. She ground her shoe back and forth over the grate, mincing the half-dead bug. She did this until there was nothing left recognizable under her shoe, and the rest of the dismembered bug parts fell down the drain.

The next bug was in the middle of the hallway, no safe place for it in sight. She leisurely walked over to it, peering over her voluptuous bust at the poor runner with nowhere to go. She kicked it gently to the side with her converse. This simple motion knocked the bug a few tiles over and on its back. She walked over to the helpless bug that was thrashing about, trying to right itself. She felt a sudden chill run down her spine. She had been a pretty meek girl her whole life, but now, to these helpless insects, she was a goddess. She got to determine how they lived or died. She felt tremendously empowered as she placed her left foot over the bug. She braced herself on her heel and slowly lowered her foot on the bug. She held back her foots decent as soon as she felt the counterpressure from the bug. She focused on her foot. She could feel the tiny limbs thrashing on her sole, begging for mercy. Today, there would be none as she slowly compressed the helpless bug beneath her shoe. She started to feel a crunch coming on, so she backed her foot off.

The bug managed to scoot itself up towards the toe section to where its little head was peeking out right in front of the dirt smudged toe section with its lower half still stuck under the shoe. Carrie looked down at the insect and decided enough was enough and pushed down hard with the toe of her foot. The sudden increase in pressure was enough to flatten the insect completely, popping its head off in the process. Carrie felt the same tingle in her spine again as she dominated the poor insect. Grinding her foot back and forth until the body offered no more resistance, she started to feel a change in her. She stood there, mesmerized by carnage left behind by her own actions.  

Carrie snapped out of it after hearing the line chef announcing another plate of food ready to go. She grabbed a bunch of napkins and began to clean up the mess she made in the back of the restaurant. All of the other bugs managed to get away from her, for now. She went back to the sink to wash her hands and resumed her daily routine.

After clocking out Carrie went back to her car to drive home. There it was under the passenger seat, the money she made from the prior day. Taunting her and tempting her to go back to the photo shoot tomorrow to make some more easy money. But this time for sure, no crushing of the shrunken people, she thought to herself as she put the vehicle in drive and made her way back home.

Upon her arrival home, she set the briefcase on the kitchen table. The yellowish dim light was the only light on in the room as she stared at the money she had made the day prior. She made up her mind, slipped out her phone from her pocket and called JT.

“Hello again, I was wondering if you wanted me to be in one of your shoots tomorrow” she asked after the line was picked up.

“Yes, we have several clients requesting you, we would love to have you come by again. Same place same time.”

The phone hung up leaving Carrie alone in her kitchen with her thoughts. She sat there for 10 minutes listening to the hum of the refrigerator contemplating her decision. She concluded that she was setting herself up for a bright future if she kept this up. She would have her car paid off if she did just one more shoot. Making up her mind granted her some peace, so she stripped down, showered off and went to bed mentally preparing herself for what is to come.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading so far! I plan to keep working on this story as time allows. Plenty more action to follow as Carrie becomes more comfortable with her side job.