[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A small-town waitress in need of cash steps out of her
comfort zone after meeting a mysterious stranger at her place of work.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 30907 Read: 24183
Published: August 31 2022 Updated: April 12 2023
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a GTS story. I have no formal background in writing, so I really appreciate any criticism- both good and bad. I plan to incorporate many themes of GTS in this story as time and ideas come to hand.

1. The start of something new by sevano19900 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4040 words)

A bit of a slow start to build the story. More action to follow in future chapters.


2. Return to Normalcy? by sevano19900 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2740 words)

Thank you all for the kind words- they are motivating for me to continue to develop this story! Some more development in this chapter with some action. I've decided last minute to add a bit of the shrunken perspective from the first chapter in the beginning of this chapter. Hope you all enjoy!

3. Return to the studio by sevano19900 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4252 words)

Hi all! Thank you for continuing to read and review! I think I'm starting to enjoy writing GTS content.

This chapter focuses on Carrie returning to the studio to complete another photoshoot. 

4. The Foot Shoot by sevano19900 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5216 words)

Hello all! Thank you for your continued support! Here's the next chapter in the Carrie story. I didn't intend for this story to end up being this long, but this has been fun, so here goes.

Carrie goes back to the studio again to interact with shrunken men. Contains foot crush/gore

I've updated the description to include some future topics that I'd like to incorporate into this story. Anyways, enjoy! 

5. Girls night in: part 1 by sevano19900 [Reviews - 1] (5417 words)

Hello all! I've decided to split the next chapter into two parts as it was getting a bit long. Anyways:

Carrie has Sam over for a little girl’s wine night. What could possibly happen?

(Crush, panty entrapment, breast crush)

6. Girls night in: part 2 by sevano19900 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3260 words)

Hello all! Sorry for the delay.. Life gets busy at times. Here is part 2 of the Carrie story! Enjoy!

(Insertion, lesbian, boob crush, some vore)

7. Search and Destroy by sevano19900 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5982 words)

Hello! I apologize for how long it has taken me to get to this chapter. Life just gets so busy at times. I really appreciate all of the positive feedback, It is honestly what helps motivate me to keep working at it! So thank you!

In this chapter, Carrie has to deal with a slight problem ,and enlists the help of an unlikely friend.

Contains: Foot crush, vore, unaware, breast crush