- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! I apologize for how long it has taken me to get to this chapter. Life just gets so busy at times. I really appreciate all of the positive feedback, It is honestly what helps motivate me to keep working at it! So thank you!

In this chapter, Carrie has to deal with a slight problem ,and enlists the help of an unlikely friend.

Contains: Foot crush, vore, unaware, breast crush

Carrie awoke to the golden glimmer of the morning sun as it bathed both girls in filtered sunlight through the semi-opened blinds. She let out a tired yawn as she stretched her arms up in the air. Her head slightly pounded with the aftermath of the bottles of wine consumed from the night prior. She hoisted herself up in the bed and admired the beautiful girl that made her night. Sam was still asleep on her side as Carrie swung her legs off the bed, slipped on a tank top and some panties, and made her way to the bathroom.

About halfway to the bathroom, she heard a distinctive CRUNCH emitted from under the ball of her right foot. Still half asleep, she lazily lifted her foot to see what she had just stepped on. There was a splatter of blood left on the wooden floor that matched the blood stain on the bottom of her foot. She focused her eyes to see the splattered remains of one of the shrunken inmates from her previous night of fun with Sam as it sloughed off her pink skin and landed on the hard wooden floor with a splat.

“That’s funny” she thought to herself. “I don’t remember leaving any of them out last night” even though most of the night was still a blur.  Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed tiny movement on the floor towards the end of the hallway. She made her way over to get a better view of what she saw. Sure enough, there was another shrunken man on the floor booking it to the doorway.

Bewildered, Carrie reached down and plucked the tiny man off of the floor between her thumb and forefinger. As he wriggled in her grasp, Carrie felt the compulsion to squeeze her fingers together to exterminate the tiny man as if he was just an intrusive bug.

“Better tell Sam that we have a few escapees running around” she thought to herself. She was heading back to the bedroom to wake Sam when suddenly her bladder reminded her of the reason why she got up. Looking around, she saw an empty coffee mug sitting on the kitchen counter. She walked over to it and dropped the tiny prisoner inside to deal with him later before making her way to the bathroom.

After relieving herself and washing her face with cold water, Carrie exited the bathroom and headed to the bedroom to inform Sam of her discovery.

“Hey Sam, I think some of the tinies got out while we slept- I accidentally stepped on one in the hallway and found another running towards the door.” She announced.

Sam stirred as she awoke to Carrie’s announcement. Carrie half expected her to be surprised or angry that there are now an unknown number of shrunken prisoners loose in her house. This was not the case as Sam simply yawned and smiled at Carrie.

“Well, I guess you’ll have to get an exterminator here when you get a chance to deal with your pests, or you can deal with them yourself.” Sam said as she adjusted her dark rim glasses over her nose.

“Oh, I can handle a few bugs no sweat, but what if one gets outside and alerts someone?” Carrie asked.

“Do you honestly think any of these shrunken fucks could live a day out there? The world is a cruel place, but it is much more hostile towards small things.” Sam said as she was pulling the covers off. “Besides, maybe your friend you found could be persuaded to rat out his fellow escapees.”

Carrie had never thought of it, but she did have one tiny trapped in a coffee mug. She was never a cruel girl, but she definitely wanted to find the remaining missing prisoners- whatever it takes. Her thoughts sunk to darkness. Being a giantess allowed for everyday utensils and kitchen appliances to be tools of immeasurable persuasion for a tiny man to give up his fellow inmates. Horrors that humans were never meant to face. A pair of dull scissors that could only cause a minor cut on a normal sized person could sever limbs completely and decapitate with ease. Thumb tacks could impale and crucify a tiny man with only a few delicate movements of her cruel fingers. A simple cigarette lighter could incinerate a whole tiny man with just a simple flick of her finger. A blender could puree one in seconds. Carrie shuttered at the thought and hoped that it wouldn’t come to it as she picked up the mug that was holding her trapped tiny.

“Hey Carrie, I gotta fly, JT needs me at the studio to set up for the last set.” Sam called out from the bathroom. “I’m sorry I can’t stay, just take care of the remaining tinies and JT will be none the wiser.”

Carrie looked down at the tiny man trapped in the dirty coffee mug. He looked so pitiful as he stumbled to hold balance as she held the mug in her hands. There was no hope of escaping from the confines of the coffee mug. His whole world was the white ceramic walls with distinctive coffee stains and the smell of old coffee permeating the air. Above him were the gentle blue eyes of one of the girls that was responsible for the humiliating extermination of his fellow prisoners the night before.

Carrie gave the mug a small shake to knock the little guy down. Once he turned onto his back to look up she asked: “Are you going to tell me where the rest of you guys are?”

The tiny in the mug shouted back “Fuck you bitch, I’ll never talk.”

Carrie could barely make out what he was saying but the message was delivered. She let out a soft giggle as she mocked him by letting out a grin, “we will see about that little man”. She then gave the mug a quick playful shake before setting it down to give Sam a quick kiss goodbye as she headed towards the door.

Carrie watched Sam’s car pull out of her driveway and speed off down the road, leaving her in the silence of her own home. She closed and locked the door behind her with a new mission on her mind: hunting down the missing tinies. She surveyed the room briefly, no doubt all remaining men are in hiding. She then went down on all fours and crawled around the living room.

There was a slight movement near one of the legs of the couch that caught her attention. Carrie lunged toward the wooden support to find another shrunken prisoner. She roughly grabbed him with her hand and held him close to her face. Her eyes beaming down on him as she sat on the floor with her back to the couch. She noticed he was terrified, but he didn’t seem as defiant as the other tiny she found.

“Do you know where the rest of you guys are hiding” She asked.

The tiny in her hand let out a wail before shaking his head no.

“Well, that’s unfortunate, I guess that means you’re no longer of use to me” Carrie whispered. “Guess I’ll have to just eat you.”

With that she raised the tiny man above her open mouth. Her bright white teeth glistened in the sunlight as she stuck out her tongue to accept her meal. The tiny man between her fingers screamed as she lowered him towards her awaiting maw.

She then licked him slowly from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head, leaving him soaked in her saliva. She held him up once again, ready to toss him in for real this time when she noticed that he was fully erect.

Carrie chuckled, “Is that for me?” while pointing at his tiny erection.

The tiny man tried to conceal his arousal feebly in embarrassment.

“Do you get turned on by our size differences and all of the possibilities that we can now enjoy?”

The tiny man looked down, slightly ashamed and nodded yes.

Carrie’s eyes lit up as she gently placed the tiny man in palm of her hand. “You don’t have to be ashamed of liking this, to be honest, I felt shame at first, but I grew to accept it once I understood it. Once I realized the power I have over shrunken men such as yourself, the rest of the problems of the world began to slip away.” Carrie continued, “We both have a role in this and the sooner you accept yours, the better this can be for the both of us.”

The tiny man in her palm seemed to ponder the thought and gave a tiny thumbs up.

“Oh, and my name is Carrie by the way” she said. “What’s yours?”

The tiny man in the palm of her hand fell on he back as she pulled her hand closer to her ear to hear him shout.

“Tim!” the tiny man exclaimed while trying to stand up.

“Well Tiny Tim, hope you don’t mind me calling you that, what do you say we work together on a little issue I’m having. You see, I need to find the rest of the shrunken guys that escaped last night, and I think we could work something out that benefits the both of us.”

“If you let me live, I will be your slave to do whatever you want” Tim shouted towards Carrie’s ear.

Carrie chuckled, “you’re not in much of a place to do much bargaining, but I can accept that as there happens to be an open spot for that position.”

Tim continued: “you also have to protect me from the other prisoners, I don’t get along with most of them, especially the guy you have in the mug, he used to beat me up daily.”

“I knew he was a little shit” Carrie said as she started to stand up and walk to the kitchen where the mug and tiny prisoner remained. “Want me to take care of him first as a sign of good faith?”

Tim nodded as he struggled to stand up once again on the unstable surface of Carrie’s palm. Each of her steps was like an earthquake to him as she slowly walked towards the kitchen. He looked up and saw those beautiful blue eyes staring down at him.

“How would you like me to end him, Tim?” Carrie asked slightly doe eyed. “I want to see how creative you can be.” She said with a wink and a smile.

Tim’s heart was fluttering. He always had the GTS kink, but he kept it inside. He has never told anyone about his fetish, mainly because of fear of rejection, but also because it was simply impossible to act out on his desires. Now he has found himself in the palm of a real-life beautiful giantess who seems to actually enjoy being a giantess. His former tormenter was now at his mercy because of the power that Carrie now held.

“I want you to swallow him whole, he was terrible to me, and I don’t want his end to be quick.” Tim shouted to Carrie.

“Ohhh, I like that one”, Carrie purred as she gently set Tim down on the counter.

Tim took in his surroundings. Next to him was a monolithic coffee mug that he knew contained a man his size. In the distance across a plain of yellowish white countertop was a white microwave with 12:00 flashing on the timer indicating that Carrie just didn’t care enough to reset it since the last power flicker. A yellowish white refrigerator stood in the distance that cast a loud humming sound that would be easy to be deaf to had it not been for his sudden introduction to his new reality. He was broken from his trance when Carrie suddenly tilted the cup to the side to drop his former tormentor out right next to him.

“Oh shit” cried Tim as he started to run away as the man in the cup began to stand up.

“I’m going to kill you Tim” shouted the man as he took off to catch Tim.

“Nuh uh uh” teased Carrie as she easily plucked the man from the cup between her thumb and forefinger and held him at eye level.

“Tim here says that you have been particularly terrible to him while in prison.” Carrie said mockingly while dangling the diminutive man before her face. She could make out a slew of expletives shouted from the tiny prisoner.

Carrie continued: “Tim and I are buds now, so he decided your fate, and I agree it’s the best way to get rid of you. See, I was going to just squish you like a bug, but Tim is a creative one. It truly is a shame how you treated him; you could have been the one deciding the fate of the other prisoners.”

With that Carrie tilted her head back and opened her mouth. She began to slowly lower the thrashing prisoner into her awaiting maw. She felt a slight tickle of his feet kicking as he passed her lips and made contact with her tongue. She then let go and felt the weight of his tiny body fall onto her tongue. He was putting up a good fight battling her tongue as she sloshed him around in her mouth, feeling every inch of his tiny body as he fought for his life. She would ram him against the roof of her mouth and then roll him from side to side against her teeth, teasing him with his demise. The battle was already lost on his part though, there was no possible way for him to escape this one. Carrie tilted her head back ready to swallow when she noticed Tim on the counter. He was staring at her wide eyed, and very much aroused. She took advantage of this opportunity to play along with Tim’s fantasy by lowering her face to counter level. She made direct eye contact with Tim as she slowly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for Tim to see his former tormentor.

Tim saw Carrie smile then lower herself to the counter level and open her mouth for him to see the other prisoner. In the middle of her tongue was the guy that had broken his spirit by daily bullying. Now he was completely saturated in this giantess’s mouth and completely at her mercy. He couldn’t help but feel his stiffening member at the sight before him. The prisoner in Carrie’s mouth coughed and called out to Tim for mercy, but none would be granted today. Carrie gave a wink and quickly closed her mouth and swallowed hard. Tim swore he could notice a lump going down Carrie’s neck as she swallowed and exhaled in pleasure. She then opened her mouth to show that her now empty mouth had made the other tiny prisoner completely disappear.

It was too much for Tim, he yearned to pleasure himself to Carrie for her cruel act of revenge. As he reached down to stroke his member, Carrie stopped him.

“We will get to that later, first we need to find the other prisoners.” She admonished.

Tim sighed and agreed. “I saw two run under the couch, one ran for the kitchen, and one ran towards the bathroom.”

“That’s better” Carrie said excitedly as she picked Tim up in her right hand. “Let’s get this over with so I can stop by my old work to put in my notice.”

Carrie walked over to the couch, set Tim down on the coffee table, and got down on all 4s to get a better look under it. She used her phone light to see better when sure enough, she saw two tiny men running for cover behind one of the legs. “Not so fast” she scolded as she reached for them. She was able to grab one with her left hand while the other ran out into the open. Carrie set her phone down on the coffee table and stood up to her full height. The tiny man was running towards the coffee table when he was scooped up by Carrie’s right hand.

Carrie admired her catch and the value of the information given to her by Tim. She dropped both men on her glass coffee table a few feet away from Tim. She gently picked up Tim and placed him under the table. “Here is your first reward for helping me find these guys” Carrie announced as she placed her right bare foot on the glass table near the two prisoners.

Tim could see the pressure under her foot as her foot went from light pink to bright white as she applied a little pressure on the glass table. He saw her smile as she raised right foot again, but this time she hovered it over the two shrunken prisoners. She gritted her teeth as she lowered it towards the terrified men. One of the shrunken men was able to dodge successfully while one got trapped under her foot. Carrie continued to add weight slowly as the man violently attempted to fight her foot off. There came a point when there was no more room for movement, so he became trapped and immobilized by the soft pad of Carrie’s right foot. Carrie began to add more weight once she noticed the movements stop until she felt the familiar pop of a shrunken body crushing under her weight.

Tim was awestruck at the display above him. He was able to fully see everything as her foot blanched from pink to white and when the shrunken prisoner’s body finally gave in. He saw the rush of red liquid erupt from his body as his corpse flattened underneath Carrie’s cute foot. He could see Carrie’s elated expression as she raised her heel and started to twist her foot back and forth turning the man into mush. The other prisoner on the table howled in fear and ran away from Carrie’s foot as it was sloshing back and forth. He got to the edge of the table when he realized there was no way out of this one. He looked up to see the giantess staring down at him.

Carrie finished grinding out the first prisoner on her glass table and winked at Tim through the glass. She could see that he was loving this, and she loved the fact that she had a little fan. She felt like rewarding Tim for his good behavior in letting her know the locations of the remaining men. She noticed the other prisoner standing at the edge of the table looking down. She used this opportunity to lift her right foot again and move it closer to the remaining prisoner.

Tim watched as Carrie lifted her right foot from the mess she made of the first prisoner. Her foot made a “Schulch” sound as the liquified entrails of the first prisoner adhered to her soft foot skin. He watched her slowly move her foot towards the other prisoner wiggling her toes playfully.

“I’m going to squish you under my foot like a bug” Carrie said mockingly. Which filled the remaining prisoner with dread. He suddenly jumped off of the coffee table and landed hard on the wooden floor. Tim ran over to the man to see that both of his legs were obviously broken and he was trembling. The ground rumbled as the giantess positioned herself over the two tiny men. The man with the broken legs let out a whimper as Carrie lifted her foot again.

Tim knew better than to stand close, so he backed away and watched as Carrie lowered her right foot on the broken man. Tim felt a hint of guilt as he watched the foot lower onto the helpless man. Here he was standing on the wooden floor of the living room watching this cruel young woman snuff the life out of his fellow prisoners without mercy. He knew no one was coming to his or anyone’s rescue and that he was lucky enough that this giantess took favor in him, or else he would have already been a stain under her foot. His trance was broken by the increased wailing coming from beneath the foot that was right in front of him. Carrie’s painted toes flexed playfully as she toyed with the broken man by applying some pressure, then letting off.

“Wanna get close?” She asked Tim.

Tim decided to live in the moment and put aside all humanity to enjoy the fact that his fantasy is now coming true despite all odds. He crouched down to see the doomed man under the massive foot. He looked up to see Carrie standing tall, above like a tower. Her left hand caressed her right breast through her shirt as her right hand was tracing up and down the outside of her panties, teasing herself.

“Holy fuck” Tim thought to himself, “she really enjoys this.”

With that, and much to Tim’s surprise, Carrie stomped down hard putting all her weight on the broken man. He compressed instantly as blood shot out drenching Tim as well as the ground around him. Tim recoiled and fell on his back from the force. He could see Carrie barring her teeth as she ground out the squashed prisoner under her foot. She calmly grabbed a few tissues from the table and cleaned off her foot and the glass table from her other victim. Her face was as though she just exterminated a pest and was now doing the grisly task of clean up. Once she was done, she quickly scooped Tim up and walked over to the bathroom sink.

Tim was assaulted by the torrent of water coming from the faucet as Carrie roughly washed the blood off of him. Once he was clean, she gently patted him dry with a hand towel.

“There should be one in here somewhere, right?” Carrie asked as she set Tim down gently on the top of the porcelain toilet. He watched Carrie search around when he noticed movement down the back of the toilet. He attempted to signal her, but it was to no avail as his voice wouldn’t reach her ears. Carrie stood up in frustration of not finding the escapee around the sink or trash can when she noticed Tim signaling to look behind the toilet.

Carrie leaned over the top of the tank to see what Tim was pointing at. She had to squint to see and lowered down to get a better view. Sure enough, there was a shrunken guy hiding behind the toilet. She smiled and backed up to see Tim gasping for air laying on his back on top of the tank. She looked down and was embarrassed as she realized that she nearly accidentally crushed Tim under her voluptuous breasts when she looked over the edge.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry” she said as she gently scooped Tim up in the palm of her hand. He was gasping for air, but still intact.

One moment Tim was relieved that the giantess noticed his signaling, the next he was staring up at the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. He admired Carrie’s impressive bust as her tits jiggled above him while she searched behind the tank. He didn’t even consider the danger he was in until the mighty breasts above him began to lower. He screamed and looked for an escape route. His screams fell on deaf ears as the ceiling above him began to lower. There was nothing that could be done, so he embraced his fate and attempted to run to her cleavage where at least there might be less chance of being crushed. Tim became overwhelmed by Carrie’s enormous bust as she unknowingly settled her assets on the porcelain tank cover. It was a soft, but unstoppable pressure that began to build. Just as he was about to blackout, the weight was suddenly lifted, and he was greeted by a concerned looking Carrie.

Carrie pulled back the shower curtain and gently set Tim down on the edge of the bathtub while he caught his breath. She wasted no time in capturing the escaped prisoner from behind the toilet and deposited him in the tub of the shower so there was no possible way he could get away from her while she checked on Tim.

“Guess I need to be a little bit more careful” Carrie said as she sat down on the bathroom floor to be more on Tim’s level. “Are you ok?”

Tim gave a thumbs up and started to stand up. He was on a narrow strip of white porcelain with steep drops on either side. One side was the giantess that he was growing fond of, and the other side was a white porcelain basin that now trapped a helpless tiny prisoner. He watched from his vantage point as the tiny many made hopeless attempts at scaling the vertical walls of the tub. Every time he tried; he would slide right back to the middle of the tub.

Carrie got up on her knees and rubbed her belly. Tim was just about at the level of her navel. “Mmmm, you know I can still feel that guy I swallowed fighting me in there.” Tim swore he could barely hear a scream emitted from her stomach area as she moved closer for him to get a close up of her stomach. “It’s such a turn on knowing that he will eventually become part of me.” She purred as she lifted her tank top to just under her breasts to admire her flat belly.

“You sit here and recover, I’m going to go to the kitchen to find the last escapee, do me a favor and keep an eye on that guy down there” Carrie said as she stood up and left the room.

Carrie walked around the corner down the hallway of her house and began to search the floor in the kitchen. After a few minutes, she saw movement next to the refrigerator. Before the tiny guy could get out of reach, she was on him and had him in the grasp of her hand. She stood up and walked back to the bathroom where Tim and the other tiny prisoner were.

Carrie lowered her hand into the tub and dropped the second prisoner in the confines of the tub. She looked at her phone and saw what time it was and started to get undressed.

Tim watched as the giantess returned with another terrified shrunken man in her grasp. The way she just walked in like the whole scenario was completely ordinary caused him to shudder. How could this girl be so comfortable exterminating the prisoners? He thought to himself. He watched as her long arm dropped the new shrunken prisoner in the tub with the other one. His attention was immediately on Carrie as she began to undress right in front of him.

Carrie reached over to the temperature dial and turned on the shower. The shrunken men on the floor of the tub ran for cover from the torrent of water suddenly falling from above. Bucket sized drops of water fell around them and threatened to sweep them away towards the drain which would mean certain death. The two men ran to the sides of the tub to escape the main spray from the shower. Carrie then picked Tim up and placed him in the empty soap holder while she stepped into the shower.

Completely ignoring all three shrunken men, she went about her hygiene routine starting with pouring liquid soap into her hands and working it around her body. She didn’t realize how dirty she was after the night with Sam and her extermination of the shrunken prisoners. It was feeling so good to get clean again. She watched as some dried blood from her feet formed faint ribbons leading to the drain. As her hands explored her body, she looked down to see that she had three admirers. Her thoughts glazed over the events of the night before and her nipples began to stiffen in arousal. Her left hand crept up to caress her left breast while her right hand lowered to her awaiting pussy. Rubbing her clit in slow circles she relaxed her shoulders and let out a low moan. As her arousal increased, so did the pace at which she was rubbing her clit. She looked to the shrunken men and Tim and smiled.

“Tim, feel free to join me in rubbing one out, cleanup is easy in here” she said with a wink. She could see Tim masturbating to her naked body which turned her on further. She lifted her right foot up and moved it to the two prisoners in the tub. This caused them to split and run in either direction.

“Go ahead and run, there’s no escape in here.” She said mockingly. “At least we won’t have to worry about clean up now will we?”

She slammed her foot down near one of the shrunken men. The blast of water knocked him over and he fell face down on the tub. She granted him no mercy as she raised her other bare foot up and slammed it on his tiny body. His tiny body exploded from the sudden increase in pressure. His blood mixing with the soapy water washed away towards the drain. Within seconds, there was nothing left of the man that once stood there.

Carrie giggled at how easy it was to dispose of the men in here. She would have to let Sam know of this technique later she thought to herself. Carrie looked at the other terrified man who was backed into the corner of the tub. She knew she was getting close, but just needed something to take her over the edge. She reached down and picked up the tiny naked guy. She held him in between her fingers when she got a devilish idea. She then gently lowered him to her right erect nipple.

“You better hold on for your life” she commanded.

The tiny guy obliged knowing that there was really no alternative. Carrie’s knees got weak as she felt the tiny guy grip onto her erect nipple. She stood there for a few seconds admiring his strength while her hands explored her womanhood. Feeling like she was close, she knew what she had to do to achieve orgasm. Standing over the soap tray that contained Tim, she leaned forward towards the wall.

The shrunken prisoner was too preoccupied with holding on for his dear life to realized that the wall of the shower was fast approaching. He looked over to the other breast that Carrie was grasping. He watches as her fingers alternated between rubbing her nipple and squeezing the breast. He knew what would happen if she decided to play with the breast that he now held onto. Next thing he felt was a hard surface slam into his back. Carrie felt her hard nipple contact the cold tile of the shower wall. She could feel orgasm coming so she pushed forward.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed as the wave of pleasure overtook her. She pushed hard against the wall and felt the tiny prisoner smash between her nipple and the tile. That was enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy contracted and released a squirt of her juices as she violently ran her fingers over her clit. Her legs were getting weak and as a result she lowered herself towards the tub. This fully smeared the tiny prisoner against the tile as she sat down, dragging her breast in a long line against the tile. Once she sat down, she let the hot water cascade over her while she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Tim was overwhelmed at the sight before him. Towering above him was the busty naked giantess that had somehow taken a liking to him. She had just dispatched one of his fellow prisoners under her lovely foot and was in the process of touching herself. He nearly came when she told him to masturbate to her. As he was pleasuring himself, he watched with curiosity as she picked up the last shrunken prisoner. When she forced the prisoner to hold onto her nipple, he knew he was getting close. Part of him was jealous of the man holding onto the mammoth nipple. This jealousy faded quickly when he watched her approach the wall above him and crush the poor man against the cold tile without mercy. Her bulbous breast spread out and flattened against the tile as a thin line of blood traced downward to his position. He was pushed to orgasm when he saw the gigantic pussy above him contracting and orgasming. He rested back in the soap tray as the giantess lowered herself to the floor of the tub.

After a few breaths, Carrie stood up and turned the shower head to the bloody splotch on the wall. The torrent of water easily washed away the remains of the shrunken nipple toy. She looked down at Tim and smiled.

“Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.” She said between breaths.

She reached over to the knob and turned of the water. Tim watched from his position as she used a towel to dry off. After a few minutes he was picked up by Carrie and was set on a hand towel on the sink while she got ready. Carrie left for a few minutes and came back fully dressed for the day.

She was wearing black leggings, black bra, and a black rock band T-shirt that hug her impressive bust nicely.

“Ok, I need to stop by my old job to let them know I quit, and you’re going to come with me.” She continued, “As you can see, I don’t have any pockets, and I don’t think you’ll survive in my purse, so bra or panties?”

Tim was in shock and didn’t know what to decide, both had merits and downfalls. He has now seen how destructive her soft breasts can be, but he didn’t think he would last too long in the confines of her panties.

Carrie began to get impatient “Alright, I’ll pick for you” with that, she scooped him up with her right hand and lifted her shirt to her neck with her left hand. She then pulled the cup away from her right breast and dropped Tim in. He settled near the middle of the cup which was where her nipple would be. She let the bra snap back to place and pulled her shirt down, covering him completely. She admired herself for a few seconds in the mirror, ensuring that no one would notice that she had a tiny stowaway and grabbed her keys to her car. As she turned on the engine, she looked down at her right breast. There under several layers of clothing, was a tiny man who was trapped against one of her most intimate areas. She smirked and poked her boob near Tim. This elicited some tiny movements, that felt pretty good to Carrie. “You better not make a sound, or ill crush you right where you are.” She warned.

With that she pulled out of her driveway and headed to her soon to be former place of work.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I plan on 2 more chapters when I get a chance to work on them. As always, I really appreciate all of the reviews and comments.