- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all! Sorry for the delay.. Life gets busy at times. Here is part 2 of the Carrie story! Enjoy!

(Insertion, lesbian, boob crush, some vore)

Carrie flicked on the lights to her bedroom as the two eagerly walked in. Sam set the container of shrunken men on the plush duvet and started to remove her blood-stained fishnets. Carrie dropped herself butt first on the bed with a pleasurable exhale. The tiny panty prisoner was doing a great job of stimulating her most sensitive areas while desperately trying to escape. She idly dropped her right hand to the front of her panties and slowly rubbed her fingers in a circular motion.

“Poor guy must be drowning in there” she commented while looking at Sam with glazed over eyes.

“He hasn’t seen anything yet” Sam replied while reaching into the container to extract another shrunken man.

Sam plucked out a squirming prisoner from the box and popped him right into her open mouth.

Carries eyes widened, unsure of what was coming next.

Sam gave a devilish smile and stuck out her tongue. There was a soaked, terrified man struggling to hold onto Sam’s tongue ring. He reached out an arm and started shouting at Carrie. Sam quickly retracted her tongue, and the screams became muffled. Sam’s lips began contorting as she was moving the tiny man around in her mouth, battering the shrunken captive. She then leaned over and kissed Carrie on the lips, forcing the tiny man into Carrie’s mouth.

Carrie let out a surprised gasp at the sudden intrusion, but secretly loved the tiny ministrations from the struggle going on in her mouth. Here was a big bad prisoner that was reduced in size, now completely helpless in her mouth. She shuttered at the thought, and her panties started soaking through. Carrie playfully shoved the man against the roof of her mouth before pushing him back into Sam’s mouth. Sam moaned and suckled on the tiny man for a bit before pushing him back into Carrie’s awaiting mouth.

After a few minutes of making out, Sam pulled away, leaving the tiny man in Carrie’s mouth and began to kiss her way down her abdomen. Carrie could feel Sam’s warm breath and soft kisses all over her belly which sent shockwaves of pleasure to her pussy. Sam’s fingers hooked under the sides Carrie’s thong, and she began to pull them down. Carrie assisted by lifting her butt up a little, then dropping it back down once the panties were at her knees. Sam pulled the underwear off and dropped them on the floor. Before her was the beautiful, busty blonde from the photoshoots writhing in pleasure. Her shaven pussy was glistening in anticipation. There was a tiny, soaked prisoner stuck in her heavenly folds as Sam spread Carrie’s legs apart.

The tiny prisoner howled in fear as a giantess face appeared before him. He had been fighting the biggest pussy of his life when suddenly he was drenched in the light emitted from the ceiling fan.

“You’re so fucked little man” Sam said with a smile as she lowered her head to Carrie’s awaiting pussy.

Sam started licking around Carrie’s vagina, teasing her as she stimulated her most sensitive areas. She paused over her clit and started to suckle it while slowly bringing her right middle and index fingers into the action. A quick sweep of her outer lips was all that was needed to properly lubricate her fingers as she started to press on the tiny man, pushing him deeper into the pussy. He fought with all of his might, but her was certainly no match for the tree trunk like fingers forcing him into the wet confines of Carrie’s pussy.

Carrie moaned loudly as she felt Sam working her clit while starting to finger her. No man had ever made her feel this way before as she seemed to hit all of the right spots at the right time. Carrie couldn’t hold back her gasp of pleasure as she felt the fingers enter her. When the fingers retreated, she felt the tiny man fighting to get out of her pussy. His tiny struggle was sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel him gaining some ground and almost get out, but Sam would simply push him back in with her two fingers.

The tiny man in her mouth was fighting her tongue, attempting to escape. She simply dominated him with her tongue muscle. She slammed him into her cheek, then tossed him between her molars. “One bite and he’s toast” she thought to herself as Sam worked her pussy.

An orgasm was beginning to build within Carrie as she felt her legs starting to shake. Sam noticed this and pushed the tiny man inside as far as she could. She then hooked her fingers and began to rub her fingers on Carrie’s G-spot while continuing to assault her clit with her tongue. Carrie let out a cry of pleasure and her vagina clamped down hard on the tiny man. While this was happening, she instinctively swallowed the man who had been fighting her tongue the whole time. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her as she felt the rush of endorphins to her brain. She finally relaxed and the tiny man began to slip out of the moist prison of her vagina.

Sam caught him and pulled him out the rest of the way. She held him up between her fingers like a trophy before Carrie. The man was barely alive. His body was bruised, soaked, and limbs were contorted in all sorts of ways. He let out a feeble gasp as he dangled between the goth girl’s cruel fingers.

“Don’t think he’s got much more to offer for us Carrie” she said with a smile.

“Guess it’s about time to put him out of his misery.” Carrie replied, still breathing heavily from the afterglow of her orgasm.

Sam rested the tiny broken man in the palm of her left hand. He coughed up blood as he feebly tried to roll supine to crawl away. Sam pointed her index finger of her right hand and slowly lowered her finger to his abdomen. He could do nothing as the cruel giantess’s finger pushed into his abdomen relentlessly. He looked up to see two beautiful women staring down at him, fascinated by his demise. The finger started rotating back and forth- fully obliterating him from the stomach down. His vision was fading as the blonde giantess’s fingers reached towards his head.

Sam was mulching the tiny man under the pad of her index finger as Carrie reached towards his head with her thumb and index finger. She pinched his tiny head between her two fingers and gave it a quick squeeze. His head erupted from the sudden increase in pressure, and his body went limp. Carrie stared in sick fascination as she rubbed her fingers together, fully grinding out the remains of the tiny man.

“Your turn” Carrie said with an exhale.

Sam nodded with a wicked smile and laid back on the bed while Carrie reached down and pulled off her black thong. The thoroughly soaked tiny panty captive from before was holding onto Sam’s clit piercing for dear life.

Carrie wasted no time plucking the shrunken man from the piercing and dropping him in her mouth to coat him in her spit. She then got on her knees in front of Sam and slowly spread her legs open. With the tiny still in her mouth, she slowly kissed her way from Sam’s right knee to her awaiting vagina. She slowly kissed and suckled on Sam’s clit, which shot electric currents up Sam’s spine causing her to moan softly. Sam started teasing her nipples while admiring the view between her legs. 

“Shove that little fucker inside me” she ordered. “I want to break him with my pussy”.

Carrie smiled and gratefully obliged Sam’s request. She maneuvered her tongue to position the tiny man at her lips and forced him inside Sam’s glistening pussy. Sam moaned and contracted her legs at the sudden intrusion of the flailing captive.

Carrie backed away to admire her handy work. There, between the soaked pussy lips of her tattooed lover, were two legs kicking wildly to escape. She let out a soft giggle at his pathetic attempts to fight the giant pussy. This poor shrunken man was about to be in the fight of his life- against a pussy that was eager to devour him whole. She brought her index and middle finger up and roughly shoved the kicking legs inside of Sam. Sam bucked on the bed, completely lost in the bliss emitting from her sexual stimulation.

Carrie then pulled her fingers out of Sam’s pussy with an audible “SLURP” revealing that her pussy had consumed the man whole. She suddenly got a devilish idea and got up to open her bedside table’s drawer.

“Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you” she told Sam.

Sam happily complied while still lazily drawing circles over her pierced nipples.

 Carrie pulled out her favorite vibrating dildo and returned to her position between Sam’s shaking legs.

The little man had fought for his life and was finally getting to the light at the end of the tunnel. He reached forward and pulled his head to the opening of Sam’s throbbing vagina. Her powerful muscles crushed and mashed his tiny body, but he was determined. He finally felt some sense of hope when he took his first breath of fresh air. That bit of hope was obliterated when he saw what was coming his way.

Carrie got down on her knees and began to suck on her dildo to lube it up for Sam- not that much would be required. Suddenly two little hands popped through the slit in front of her. Carrie smiled wickedly and started to position the dildo in front of Sam’s pussy. She waited until she saw the tiny man’s face pull through. The two made eye contact, then she started to push the dildo towards the tiny man. He could do nothing to stop the train of a sex toy approaching him without mercy. Carrie felt Sam shutter as the dildo first made contact with her sensitive skin. Without stopping, she continued to insert the purple sex toy. Sam’s vagina expanded to accept the treat that was plowing forward. Carrie saw the little arms thrash once, then disappear as she penetrated her lover. She pushed him all the way in, until she felt the tip touch Sam’s cervix. Slowly, she started to fuck Sam with the toy, inserting and removing the toy, feeling around for the tiny captive.

The tiny prisoner’s heart sank when he saw the naked giantess staring down at him- he knew there would be no escape. When he saw the purple monster in her hand start to approach him, he screamed in terror. His wail went unnoticed by the duo as the sex toy plowed him back into the silky tissue of Sam’s vagina.

After several pumps, Carrie could tell Sam was getting close, so it was time to pick it up. Her pace sped up as she flipped on the switch to start the vibration. The toy emitted a loud humming sound as it plowed Sam’s soaking pussy.

The tiny prisoner was in hell. Darkness pervaded all of his senses. The rhythmic pounding of Sam’s heartbeat was all he heard. He was thoroughly drenched in her fluids as he gasped for air while being smothered by the oppressive heat. The walls around him squeezed him without mercy. His entire existence was now to serve the giantess vagina that was crushing the life out of him. The contractions of the walls around him started to pick up pace as he began to black out.

The stimulation was too much for Sam as she clenched down on the purple vibrator and screamed out in pleasure. Her body went limp after several contractions, and Carrie slowly removed the purple vibrator. The tip was now soaked in blood from the poor shrunken man- no doubt crushed in the process of Sam achieving orgasm. After a few seconds, Sam’s vagina contracted and forced out the broken and crushed body of her pussy prisoner. His limp body was rudely dumped out onto the white sheets of Carrie’s bed along with a small puddle of Sam’s fluids mixed with blood.

Sam sat up and slowly picked up the destroyed body of her pussy toy.

“Never gets old feeling them fight in there” she whispered. Her face was still flushed from the aftermath of their lovemaking.

She dangled the tiny man between her forefinger and thumb before her face. She admired the way his limbs hung limp as she dangled him back and forth. Unceremoniously, she popped him in her mouth and positioned him between her molars. Carrie watched with sick fascination as Sam’s jaw bobbed up and down. She could hear the tiny bones of the prisoner crushing between Sam’s teeth as she masticated him. His body stood no chance as her sharp teeth and powerful jaw reduced his entire existence to a meaty pulp. Before she swallowed, she opened her mouth to show Carrie the carnage.

Carrie admired the sheer power of Sam’s jaw and teeth. Those pearly white stones that served to break down food to sustain Sam had been utilized to break down a tiny person like a car compactor. Sam slowly closed her mouth, and with an audible sound, swallowed the mush.

Sam then laid back on Carrie’s bed while Carrie climbed up next to her. The two cuddled for some time, making out softly. Sam blindly reached for the container of shrunken prisoners and pulled out one more thrashing man. She held him in the air so both giantesses could get a good view of him.

“Thank you for introducing this to me, I didn’t know what I was missing out on” Carrie whispered into Sam’s ear.

“Of course, I’m glad you share this passion with me.” Sam replied

“I’m sleepy, let’s go to bed now” Carrie said cutely.

“Yeah me too, but before that, can I see what those tits can do to this little guy?” Sam said with a smirk.

“Mmhmm” Carrie replied with a smile growing on her face. She rolled to her back and spread her massive bust open. The canyon of cleavage easily swallowed the tiny man as Sam dropped him onto Carrie’s sternum.

Marcus screamed as he was dropped from the giantess’s hand. One minute he’s minding his business on the prison bus, the next, he is in a plastic box surrounded by other naked men. Now he is free falling from a giant hand. He landed with a thud on a soft, but firm surface, like a gym mat. He quickly stood up to his feet to get his bearings. To his left and right were two pale white walls at seemed to extend to the heavens. Above him was a ceiling fan that was whirring at top speed and in front of him was a gigantic face. The face was rosy with passion as the giantess tilted her head to the side and smiled. The air was heavy with feminine sex scent as he took off away from the blue eyes that seemed to stare right through his soul. As he turned around, he found that his exit was obstructed by another giantess face. This one had more of a goth look, but still had the same wicked smile.

Carrie was delighted in the feeling of the shrunken man running down her sternum. His little feet tickled her sensitive flesh as he attempted to escape her gaze. Sam laid down on her belly to get a better view which seemed to stop him in his tracks. She watched him look around for some form of escape when she started to press her boobs together. She thought she could even hear him shriek as the fleshy walls started to close in on him.

Marcus realized his position now. He was standing between the breasts of a well-endowed giantess. He looked up, down and all around to find some way to escape, but there was nothing but walls of boob flesh and the giant faces. He screamed when he felt the ground moving and the walls coming in on him. “Fuck, this bitch is going to squash me with her boobs” he thought to himself as he took off running towards the blonde. The walls moved slowly at first, but then slammed together with force that knocked the wind out him.

Carrie noticed him running up towards her face as she decided to speed things up by slamming her tits together. She could feel the tiny guy get plastered to the inner walls of her bust. She released her tits and watched as he fell to his knees gasping for breath. There would be no rest for this little one she thought to herself as she slammed her boobs together again.

Marcus was coughing and struggling to catch his breath as the boobs slammed into him again. This time he fell supine. His ears were ringing as he scrambled to get to his feet. SLAM!! Again, they crushed him between them, but this time the pressure was not released.

Carrie slammed and released her boobs again watching the tiny guy struggle against her impressive bust. Sam watched with utter fascination as Carrie played her grisly game with the tiny shrunken man. She decided enough was enough and clasped her boobs together on the shrunken man. She could feel him struggling to escape as she started to grind her breasts up and down.

Marcus fought with all his strength to escape the warm embrace of the gigantic titties, but he was no match for them.  He felt his shoulder dislocate as the walls started moving in opposite directions, smearing his little body against themselves. He felt his ribs cave in, spine rupture, then nothing.

Carrie pressed her little titty victim hard and started to grind out his body between her massive bust. She started to feel a warm trickling of fluid start to flow down towards her abdomen, signaling that the tiny guy had been crushed and pulverized between her boobs. She grinded him a few more times for good measure then released her breasts to fall to their natural resting places. Where the tiny guy once stood, was now a mashed, unrecognizable mess of organs and viscera that left tiny thinning ropes connecting her breasts as they separated.

“You’re fucking amazing!” Sam exclaimed as she wiped the mess from their most recent victim away using tissues from the bedside table.

“Little fucker didn’t stand a chance against these tits” Carrie said as she gave herself a quick boob shake while nestling her head in her pillow and pulling up the covers.

“Not at all” Sam said as she threw the balled-up tissues into the garbage can across the room.

“Good night” Carrie said with closed eyes, seemingly at ease with the fact that she just crushed the life out of a tiny person using nothing but her breasts.

“Night” Sam replied while turning off the lights and getting under the covers next to Carrie.

Both girls passed out from there night of sexual exploration and wine consumption. The plastic container of men still resting on the top of the sheets- uncovered and slightly tilted to the side…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you again for the kind reviews- it really does encourage the writing! I'm planning on incorporating some unaware themes in the next chapter!