- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, i hope you enjoy this simple story.

 

 

RUSSIAN DOLLS


I watch as the coffin is lowered in the ground, the silent hydraulic systems gently removing the box from our view. I grieve of course, as the most important member of my family disappears from my life. Grand Pa was a formidable man, a man out of his time, and it’s only fair Time had trouble catching up with him. At 112, grand Pa decided it was the right moment to finally give in, even though he was in such a shape that it seemed to defy all laws of biology. I know Gran’Pa decided this. And now it was My time.
Under the grieving face, I was somehow smiling quietly to myself, feeling against my chest the strange object given to me by my genius great-grand father, his greatest pride as an inventor, and self- proclaimed necronomancian. My own fate had been grim over the past few years, due to a silly rash decision of mine. Now I had the means to make some drastic changes in my life.

…………………..

Steve had not always been a twisted bastard. I remember fondly the first three years of our marriage. He was attentionate, playful, and caring. We had great prospects for happiness, or so I thought at the time. Nothing mattered much to me apart from us. Then again I was hardly 18 and the world was our oyster. I could not have guessed how this idyllic start would end up in a quagmire of misery for me. It all started to fall apart when his family moved in, quite literally. Steve and I were living in the mansion generously given to us by Gran’Pa, whose wealth was then considerable, due to the many patents he had produced during his long life. Steve somehow talked me into accepting his sister as a “temporary” housemate. Then his brother Dimitri called for help, and eventually his mother joined the gang, after complaining of inescapable monetary difficulties. I was losing it fast in those days. Steve ‘s attitude to me changed drastically when he found himself part of the pack again, of a family he had told me had made his life miserable in his youth. Whatever happened to the man I loved? I don’t know, really. I sometime suspects there are people with a definite toxic influence about them, that poisons all they touch. Steve was more than poisoned. He was converted.
My career as a professional model was curtailed short, after the many abuses Steve and his cronies submitted me to. Looking in the mirror now, I just about see the last color of the black eye I received last week from his beating. It’s going to be fine, of course, but nothing will heal the hatred I have developed over the past four years for this whole fucked-up family.
But my Time has come…

DING DONG!!!

This must be him now, coming back home from his usual wanderings and, for once, right on cue. He enters our home, a nasty grin on his face, which augurs nothing good to me. He wears this grin each time he has lost too much money at the gambling table. My money of course, since he never bothered to try and get another job when he was fired from his first one ( a fact I learnt by an outside witness, of course, the bastard hasn’t enough guts to admit his own failures) . He comes to me with the grin, attempting to take me into his arms. I push him away (carefully, I don’t want to start him) . I look at him intently, as he shrugs and goes to the sofa to start another day of couch potato in front of the huge plasma TV. I’m thinking very hard about what I’m about to do. But I know I’ve made up my mind ever since Gran’pa gave me the thing. And I know I have to be decisive about his, my timing is essential.
I walked up to him and smile. He cocks his head back and looks up to me, his own smile rather uncertain. He’s not used to me smiling anymore. I reach into my blouse and takes out the object hanging from my neck on a golden link. I pass the necklace over my head and still smiling hands it to him. “What the…!” he says, sitting up now and reaching for the impossible thing. For it is just impossible to look at it properly. Its shape and colors are not definable, nor graspable by the mind. The more you look at it, the less it makes sense. It’s not that the shape itself changes, it does not, but it is somehow twisted beyond understanding,. It is nearly as if the object is here and not here at all. It’s like looking at the dream of a dream. Yet it exists, has a weight, and can be held in the palm of your hand. Steve is dumbfounded, as were the very few people I’ve shown it to. “Enjoy, sweetie” I tell him, as I walked briskly out of the front door, close it and reach for a cigarette. Steve hasn’t even noticed I went out of the room.
I watch the window intently, smoking small puffs from my cigarette, till at last I see the bright flash bursting through the glass pane. I throw my cigarette on the floor, ground it slowly underfoot. And walk back in.

Where was he? When his eyes recovered from the flash of burning light, Steve looked around. He was nowhere close to home. The room he had been a second ago was now replaced by a shady blue world, a big blue cave with complex shapes. It was more or less the shape of a tunnel. After a few seconds of shock, he walked to the nearest wall, his mind still refusing to grasp the environment. With a shaking hand he touched the wall. It was hard, but slightly pliant, and made of a pattern of interwoven cables. The whole place smelled musty. Light seemed to ooze from the walls, through the cords. He was unable to accept this. What had happened? He had been looking at the object Karen had given him. An then a flash. What was going on? He called out, but his voice seemed to be absorbed instantly by the blue walls. Seeing more light coming from the end of the tunnel, he walked in that direction. The ceiling was collapsing in places, as to nearly touch the floor. Really it seemed like he was in some strange geological tube, except the rock was replaced by this crisscross of blue cables. He stopped in his tracks when he heard the loud crash outside. Some tremors started to resonate and make the floor shake under his feet. It seemed as if an enormous object was passing by , in fact as if a huge monster was walking around. The tremors intensified then started to fade away in the distance. On the verge of tears, sick with anxiety and confusion, he started to resume his walk to the end of the tunnel.
He reached the entrance of the cave. In front of him, a vast expense of what looked like wood was spreading to an impossible distance, till it was interrupted by a …wall? It was as if entire pan of white sky had fallen and planted itself in the ground. The texture was familiar. The massive cliff wall seemed to rise to another artificial sky. Steve walked away from the tunnel. He saw enormous shapes poised on the ground far away from him, like geometrical hills. Turning round he stood in full stupor. He was looking at a giant cinema screen, the size of a football pitch, and resting on huge arches on the wooden plain. When the images started to make sense, so did the rest of the world.
Steve realized in shock he had been walking into the sleeve of the blue shirt he had been wearing a moment ago. The giant screen was his plasma TV. The space around him was his living room. He hadn’t changed place, something had transformed it. …or ….him? He broke into a cold sweat.
He started to yell, calling out for Karen. Had she been reduced also to this unbelievable size?. Where was she? He remembered now that she had not been with him when the flash occurred. He was just standing there when a large movement occurred on his left. The wall was falling! No, he realized it was the door to the bedroom that was opening slowly. Karen? The door opened wider and a huge shape emerged. It took a second for Steve to recognize his wife. She was towering over the whole landscape, her jet black hair falling on her enormous shoulders. She was wearing nothing but her white panties, those he liked ‘cos it made her look so hot. Her legs were sculptural, high pillars of tanned flesh , towering above him. He could see the expense of her flat stomach, like a vertical wall, marred only by the dip of her navel. And huge breasts, much bigger than him, moving with the rhythm of her walk. He had never seen something so beautiful as this giantess walking toward him , in her near nudity, a smile on her unbelievable lips, her green eyes …. Wait a minute…. Her smile?

The huge woman was staring at him. She made a step forward. To Steve, it was like as if a mountain had decided to uproot itself and move about. When the first huge foot landed on the ground the vibrations seemed to lift him off the floor. The change of perspective as she moved closer was difficult to grasp, as the feet became even bigger and the head of his wife seemed to raise even further and started to be distorted by his low view point. As the feet stopped a few meters from the man., he realized the incredible difference in size between him and the woman. To her, he was a bug on the floor, hardly one inch in height, while to him it became near impossible to encompass her body in one gaze. She had become a landscape of flesh and curves. He watched in astonishment the legs as they towered above him, joining at the great expanse of the panties underside, so high above him. He no longer could see her stomach, but when she bent her head down and coolly looked at him he could recognize her face, floating in the distance.
She bent down further, and he flinched and stepped backward, as the enormous mass seemed to be folding and falling towards him. Karen’s face was closer now, her beautiful eyes impossibly magnified and he could feel the warm gale of her breath, as she leaned closer.

Well, Steve, for someone whom I thought had all the characteristics of a cockroach when he was normal, now you do look very much like a bug to me. Do you have a better view at my black eye? Is it noticeable to you? Co’s it sure never bothered you before.

The voice was to Steve like a crescendo of explosions, the vibrations in the air shaking his body. Yet he could make out the words uttered by the enormous mouth above him. He started to yell at her, lifting his arms towards her face. What have you done? What is happening to me? Stop this, you bitch! Stop this or I …

She smiled again, looking at him.

Steve saw her hand traveling towards him at great speed and he backed away. It was like watching a train approaching. At the last second the hand stopped above him, and he found himself under its shadow. Two huge fingers detached themselves from the great object and started to land on both sides of him. Before he could move, the fingers clutched him, burying him in their plump and rigged flesh. All breath was expelled from his lung. He gasped for air as he felt the quick ascending movement towards Karen face. Then he fell in the smooth surface of her hand. He was dumbfounded. He was actually in a massive cup of flesh, warm under his skin, not soft, but not hard either, more like a tough mattress. Above him, the huge breasts of his wife were incredibly close and yet like an overhanging cliff face. The movement started again towards Karen’s face till he found himself level with the beautiful eyes. He could have watched himself whole in those irises. Her natural skin smell was overpowering. He started to move forward toward the eyes, screaming, but a fleshy ceiling appeared above him and engulfed him in darkness, as Karen closed her fingers on him. He screamed even more, as he felt the movement increase around him.

Karen closed her hand fully on her little captive, cautious not to smother him. She brought her hand to her mouth and blew in it, relishing the feeling of power she was experiencing, imagining the storm of warm air inside the cave for the little Steve. She smiled to herself and walked into the kitchen. She went straight to one of the wooden chairs and opened her hand, letting the small man gently roll down her palm and onto the chair. She looked at him as he started to get back to his feet and turned his bewildered face to her. She crouched and bent forward and brought slowly her lips to his body, stopping when she felt the tiny contact on her lower lip, as she pretended to kiss him. She heard a tiny squeak , as Steve fell on is back shouting at her. She smiled, and poked at the little man with her tongue.

Steve was in panic, he could not longer see his wife’s face, but only the huge red cavern of her mouth and the massive tongue moving towards him. It rushed to him and pushed him backward, he wanted to crawl back, but realized he was stuck to the tip, cloying saliva attaching itself to him on all sides. He screamed as he looked into the mouth at the white teeth. He could see Karen’s uvula in the back , guarding the darker limits of the mouth.

The tongue lifted him above the chair and started to shake. He glided back off it, and landed on his back on the wooden ground. He watched as the mouth soared back in the air, replaced above him by the full expense of the stomach, and then huge thighs of the women were again towering against the chair. He heard Karen’s chuckle echo in the large space of the kitchen., as he watched her move towards the fridge. The huge woman opened the fridge and took a box out of it, placing it somewhere above him on the table, as she stood next to the chair, the wall of her left thigh covered in him shadow. In spite of the size, Steve was overwhelmed by the mass of flesh moving near him. Seeing his wife panties and the fullness of her bottom , along with her woman smell, actually had an erotic resonance for him, that started to still the panic he was feeling for the past few minutes. His mind was reeling with questions, but something in this moving mountain of a woman was hitting him harder than the strangeness of the situation. .
He heard the box being opened , and suddenly he saw the young woman looking down at him. She stared at him for a second, looked at the table, and suddenly pushed the chair back. The noise was deafening to Steve as the chair scraped against the kitchen floor. He fell on his back, feeling the burn of his slide along the wooden ground. When he looked up, he saw her placing herself in front of him in the natural gesture of a person sitting down. She started to lower herself onto the chair. To Steve, it was the collapse of a skyscraper, he saw the panties of his wife covering the sky and growing larger by the second. He screamed as an enormous ceiling of white cotton fell onto him. The space he was became dark, as the light escape to the periphery of the falling mass. He could not see her at all, just the tiny patch that was about to cover him. It touched his uplifted arms and pushed them right into the floor, as the darkness fell and the soft material covered his face and body. An incredible weight seemed to follow for a split second, as he felt his rib cage start giving out … and disappeared, as light came flooding back around him, and the huge white mass lifted gain in the air. Karen was standing again, still looking at him , a positive smirk on her face. Steve’s heart was racing. He tried to find his breath again, thinking he’d never be able to lift his chest again. Then his eyes started to water and he turned to the floor, and retched for a minute. His mind was a mix of rage and fear. Karen was looking down at him while he tried to stand up on shaky legs, her black falling toward him like a black curtain around her huge face.

She stopped smiling. She reached out for the tiny form on the chair, feeling content of his fear , but she knew she had to keep her timing. She lifted the now screaming man back to her face, trying to decipher the insanities he was most certainly shouting at her.
She sat down , and brought the box closer. She slowly lowered her husband into the box, making sure he had a good view below.

Steve was again trying to breathe under the pressure of the tree-like fingers that pressed on him. He saw the vast expanse of the table drop below him, an horizon on itself., the he saw the big structure of the box coming closer. In his panic, it seemed familiar to him. He came over it and he saw a large circular and fluffy looking white space coming closer and closer, sprinkled with colorful sticks. He suddenly was dropped onto the surface. He fell nearly four of his meters and hit a cold mushy surface in which he instantly started to sink. In a panic, he trashed about in the white froth, till he regained his balance. His fall had dug a hole about his height, and he felt he was still slowly going under. His feet touched what was probably one of the color sticks he had seen. He found his footing as it seemed to stop the sinking. His head was about level with the white surface. A huge finger came above him and pressed on the side of the little hole, sealing it around his body and neck. A strong smell permeated the area, licking his lips , he found the substance was sweet. A movement above caught his eyes. Behind his tears, he could see Karen’s face coming closer, her breath passing over him in a warm wind. She was again smiling this serene smile of hers.
Her hand came down, shadowing everything , but he heard the scrapping of huge nails on the box behind him and a loud slurping noise. A massive object passed right above his head, the bottom of hit looking like a lunar landscape of brownish color.
As he hand took the object further away in the air, Steve could make out the round contour and the frothy top of a cream covered cake, sprinkled with chocolate sticks. As Karen looked at him, she let her tongue pass slowly over her lips opened her mouth.

Steve looked transfixed as the huge mouth opened and neared the cake. It dug into it, ripping it apart, like a demolition crane and then it took altitude again. He watched Karen chew the cake away., in big slurping noise, keeping her mouth slightly opened as she ate. Steve could see the cake being mashed inside, the saliva on her tongue and teeth. An when Karen swallowed the piece of cake she leant forward to let her husband hear the gulp and slurp in her throat.

Steve knew why this box familiar, he was in one of Karen’s favorite patisserie, in the box of two cakes she bought every Wednesday for herself. He knew well enough he was standing neck deep in the second cake. He called Karen with all the strength his lungs allowed him, and started to shout a mixture of begging and abuse at her, as she quietly looked at him, enjoying her cake. She ignored his cries, licked her fingers slowly and noisily, and calmly extended her hand. Steve saw the ceiling collapse above him as the darkness engulfed him and the cardboard box was closed over his head.
He heard the scraping of nails again on the walls, felt movement , and heard the screeching noise of the chair. His mind was racing has he recognized the door of the fridge opening and an intense cold started to seep around him.
Karen did hear also a tiny scream as she deposited the box back on the lower shelf of the fridge, and closed the door.

She knew she did not have much time. She went quickly to the heap of clothes on the floor and brought them to her room. As she dumped them in the wardrobe, she sighed and turned around, to rest her back on the doors. The feeling had been unbelievable.
Holding him in the palm of her hand , a tiny tiny helpless thing, had been a catharsis to her. She was in control, she could do anything. And a wetness in her loins let her know that the experience had created a warmth in her that she did not expect. She remembered the little contact under her buttock as she was sitting down on Steve, and the sexual pang she had felt then. Pity she had other plans, she thought, as she realized she could have been aroused by the simple knowledge of his presence under her on this chair. But she knew she had little time. She grabbed her jeans, zipped it up, put on a light sleeveless top and took a magazine from the bed table. She went back to the kitchen , sat down and started perusing through the pages.

DING DONG

Natasha was coming back home as usual from her tasteless shopping spree. Karen watched her coldly as Steve sister put down the bag of cheap bargains she had purchased in town. What a waste, Karen thought, as the young woman turned towards her and acknowledged her presence by a forced smile. She was so beautiful, with her long blond hair and picture perfect oval face. She had a stunning body, tall and lean, that she insisted on covering with the most vulgar outfits the nearby shopping mall could provide. Today, her impressive breasts were protruding in a vinyl brassiere-like top, that seemed made of pink bubblegum. And her long shapely thighs were barely covered by a tiny yellow miniskirt. No doubt she was a looker. Still, any admirer would have to be colorblind, Karen decided, her cold hatred burning gently within her. Natasha had tormented her over the past four years with a meanness and constancy that she found unexplainable. This girl had played no small part in the evil and toxic family life Karen had learnt to live with.
Chewing her gum, the blond girl went straight to the couch, and let herself dropped onto it noisily, sending her high heel shoes dancing on the floor. What’s up, sis? She said to Karen, not even looking at her. Not much. And you? Answered Karen, not lifting her nose from the magazine. A loud sigh came from the couch. After a few minutes, Natasha stood up and went leaning on the table. Say, Steve not back? No, I haven’t heard from him, replied Karen with a smile. I’m sure he won’t be long. Natasha looked at her with a bored look. Then she went to the fridge. Oh, there’s some cream cake down at the bottom, if you want, dropped Karen nonchalantly. Really? Coool!! Natasha opened the fridge. Karen knew her well, cream pastries was one the rare weaknesses she shared with her sister-in law.

Steve was frozen. It seemed to him the cold had become part of his him. At such a small size, there was no way he could keep any body heat very long. His arms and legs refused to work. His teeth shattered nosily in his head, the only thing that kept him awake.
He did not know how long he had been in total darkness, surrounded by the loud humming noise of the fridge. A few minutes, one hour, two hours? It seemed an eternity. He had screamed his throat raw, when Karen had slammed the door shut. Nothing to him made sense. How was it possible? How could a man be suddenly stuck in his own fridge, inside a cream pastry, and moreover locked in there by his own wife? He was coming home after an ordinary day at the gambling table, he was going to have diner, maybe watch a movie. What happened to him? Even the noises around him were familiar. The loud start of the fridge motor, the dripping hollow sound of the freezer above. These were normal sounds. How could they be so terrifying now? So loud? Suddenly he heard voices outside, muffled by the door. He recognized Natasha’s .And Karen’s.
There’s some cream cake down at the bottom, if you want. Really??? Coool ! His heart stopped. He felt the tremors of Natasha’s steps as she walked to the fridge. A loud suction sound followed, as some rays of light pierced through the cardboard box openings above him. A scratching noise, and a sudden nauseating upward movement. The top of the box opened. A huge face was looming above him, enormous green eyes staring at him. He was about to scream when the sound hit him. Mmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmyyy!!! A humongous tongue slid over the outrageous lipstick of his sister.

Karen watched her sister-in-law as she went back to the couch. Natasha crashed in the couch, the box in her her hand. She grabbed the remote and started to zap through the TV program. It took a a while, but then she found one her favourite sitcom. She reclined in the couch, put the remote beside her, and turned her head to the box in her lap. A hungry look on her face, and she delicately lifted the cake to her face. She looked closely at it, turning it round, as if to select the best part to start snacking . Karen was slightly worried that she may find Steve, but really, the girl was not looking for anything in particular and just enjoyed the anticipation of the taste. She seemed to take a decision and, parting her lips, brought the cake to her mouth.

Steve was beside himself with fear. The huge face of his sister had loomed over him, a look of total greed in her eyes, and the slightest flicker of recognition or surprise. She obviously never noticed his tiny head, covered in cream, among the multicolored sprinklers. He tried to scream at her, but he was still so cold that his jaws refused to work, shattering uncontrollably. He felt the descent movement as Natasha set the box on her lap and started to zap at the TV. All he could was the cliff of her stomach above him, and the enormous breast overhanging, and the underside of her jaw. He struggled vainly against the sticky cream around, trying to free at least one arm, that he could wave at Natasha, but the cold had solidified the once pliant substance.
Steve looked aghast as he felt the movement of the cake and fund himself once more looking into the green pool of the young woman’s eyes. The vast lips were now so close to him, wet and agitated. Then the world started to shift around him as his sister turned the cake around . Steve was now facing the huge TV screen, where also lesser giants were moving. Hz felt the warmth of Natasha’s breath on his neck. A slurping sound behind him, and the cake moved backward. He smelled the inside of the woman’s mouth as she introduced the cake between her teeth, and then he heard the crunching explosion just behind him as the cake was ripped apart . he felt tremors around him as the mighty teeth traveled through the ground. She had taken a good quarter of it in one bite. The creamy vessel started to turn again, as Natasha looked at it pensively. Turning his head, Steve could see the big lips moving ferociously, as the wet munching noise nearly covered the sound of the TV program. He started to cry. There was no possible escape. His sister was about to have him as a snack, and she would not even be aware of it. The cake turned round again. This time Steve was nearly facing the mouth. This time the huge wet cavern came closer and Steve could nearly have touched the red sticky looking wall of the upper lip, as it crashed in front of him ans started to sink into the mass of the cake.
The face disappeared in the air again, and Steve could only see the powerful working of the jaw. He watched in hoor as the bit was swallowed, traveling through the vast expanse of Natasha’s throat, with a nauseating gulp.
He was up again, this time squarely in front of his sister’s mouth. He screamed at last, as the lips parted. revealing the upper teeth, and the vast wet space of the mouth The cake he was on fell toward a gooey mess on Natasha’s tongue, the darkness started to fall on Steve, as the deep abyss of at the end of the wet expanse came rushing forward, dripping saliva and disgustingly tremulous. Everything went dark. Steve felt himself crushed under the roof of the mouth, disengaged from his cocon of cream, surrounded by a viscous liquid, as tremendous movements took place around him. Slurping noises drowned his feeble cries. He was crying with despair as the sudden suction dragged him backward and he felt himself encased in the gooey coffin of the swallowed morsel.

Karen watched , as the young woman bite into the cake, munched the morsel, and nonchalantly held the cake in her hand.. Steve sister obviously was enjoying the creamy pastry, noisily swallowing every bite. When the last swallow was gone, Natal e watched her as she licked her fingers clean and made herself comfortable in the coach with nearly a purring sound.
It was done. Karen walked to the couch and looked at the woman pensively.
Natasha looked up, and under the stare, wriggled uneasily. You want to tell me something, sis? She asked.
No, said Karen, in fact I want to show you something

………………….


Karen went back into the living room. On the floor, Natasha’s clothes were all in a heap on the couch, the tights hanging limply to the ground. Karen went closer , looking for signs of movement. Nothing moved apparently under the blouse and the skirts. Karen delicately started to lift the clothes, eager to see a little form falling from them. But apparently nothing was there. She tuned her attention to the tights. At the bottom of one foot, she caught a little motion. Taking the tights between two fingers, she lifted it above her head. And yes, now she could see it, a little wriggle at the bottom of one sock. Satisfied, she started to roll the tights back to free the little prisoner inside.


………………….

Natasha had broken all her nails trying to scratch the sleek surface of her prison. She screamed so much her throat was hurting now. She kept banging at the transparent walls, in an effort to make them move. Her prison had a round shape. If only she could make it move and roll, this would definitely attract attention. Around her the white balls made every movement difficult.

She could feel tremors through the ground and loud clanking noises were deafening her. Through the wall she could make out most of the objects around her. She could see a huge tower next to her prison. Further in the distant a vast moving shape was visible. Natasha was cursing at it. It was Karen, and Natasha could hear her talking , though more in vibration than in meaning.
Closer to her was another moving mass, looming over the tiny prison. The young woman had tried for the past half an hour to attract her mother’s attention, but the giant woman had not noticed her at all. Natasha could see her face above, as she engulfed enormous quantities of matter in her mouth. She could see her huge hand projecting her shadow over her each time she started to cut something in her plate. Her mother was talking too, an explosion of sound and tremors.

Natasha started to cry. There was no way, she was coming out of her tiny jail. She had pleaded and begged when Karen had explained to her what had happened an hour ago and what was now going to happen. She had screamed , as aa had slowly prepared the jail for her. First , Natasha had not recognized the object, a sort of tube with rounded ends, filled with whitish balls. And then Karen had told her. Natasha was entombed in one of the pills that her mother took regularly at the end of every meal. (She had often asked her mother to stop taking those, not convinced at all that was a good medicine. But her mother was convinced that it was good for her digestion and kept taking them.)
One end of the pill was transparent, the other opaque blue. With the little container lying on the table, next to her mother’s plate, Natasha could see well enough, as the giant meal was taking place. Next to it was also the glass of water she would use to ease the passing of the pill. The loud clanking noises came from the forks and knives the two women were using, gigantic metal structures that were tens of times her own length.
The two women above her were chatting away, apparently oblivious to the murder that was about to take place. Her mother was unaware of her presence inside the pill of course, but Karen was playing a cruel and deadly game, delaying the end of the meal with much conversation. Natasha was sometimes calling for Steve, hoping her brother would be around, hoping he would be able to save her.

For the first time Karen was enjoying her meal with her mother in law. She had prepared it herself; and had selected the favorite dish of the old witch. Tanya wasn’t actually that old, she’d had the twins when she was 17 and their brother when she was 21. At 43, she was a still stunning looking woman, with a well trimmed body, a graceful face with a black mane of hair. To Karen, it was always a surprise that such a gentle looking woman could hide so much evil behind that façade. Ever since she had moved in with the young couple, she had worked steadily at reinforcing the link with her son Steve, slowly destroying the chemistry Karen and husband had discovered between them. To her mother in law, Karen was not much more than a servant, and her behaviour towards her was a constant display of meanness and sometimes even cruelty.
Tanya was well used to her daughter in law preparing the meal. She expected no less. Tonight, though, she was surprised at how chatty Karen was. The young woman seemed very pleased for some reason. To Tanya, this was somewhat suspicious, but then the meal was really good, and after a day of hard shopping, she could use the conversation.

Tanya was swiping her lips with her napkin, after having swallowed the last piece of the home made dessert Karen had prepared. She relaxed in her chair, grabbed the glass of water in one hand and the pill in the other. She was convinced this little medication was all she needed to keep a flat and attractive belly.

Natasha saw the huge hand moving in her direction, and two massive fingers placed themselves on either side of little prison. The young woman could the incredible fleshy prints in the finger tips as they pressed against the walls. She screamed madly Mooooomm!!! As a sickening ascending motion brought the pill in front of Tanya’s lips. The huge lips parted and Natasha saw the wet carpet of the tongue rushing toward her. Then darkness and motion all around as the pill was tossed in her mother’s mouth. Light came back briefly and Natasha had a glimpse of her mother’s teeth, seen from behind, and she saw the large cylinder of the glass place itself in front of the opening, with a waiting sea slowly rising to the brim. A wave gushed over the front teeth and rushed to her setting her prison afloat and moving backwards. A split second before darkness returned , she had a glimpse of a massive uvula coming in her direction. Then she felt the drop , many meters, till it stopped in a splashing noise. Everything was dark, she felt the little vessel float around in what she guessed was a disgusting goo of water and food. She could her mother’s heart beats like a muffled wave crashing somewhere above her. Then all motion stopped ,as the pill sunk below. Natasha screamed and screamed within the confines of Tanya’s stomach.

Karen nearly giggled as she watched Tanya take the pill, put it in her mouth and swallow it with a loud gulp. One more down, she thought. Two to go….

………………….

Karen kept smiling at the little shape lying on the table in front of her. She could see Tanya was obviously distressed by the new situation, and Karen kept pushing her with the nail of her forefinger. She wasn’t so sure the little woman could understand her words, but she took her time explaining everything to her, how she had disposed of her son, how she was now the living tomb of the two awful twins. She even mused the idea that both of them were still probably still alive , each one in their fleshy container.
When she finished her little speech, she felt like one of the comics villain, who go monologuing before their final act. She was pretty sure though that no superhero would turn up now to reverse the situation.

She took the little bottle of olive oil and took a swig. Tanya had shrunk to the size she expected and was nearly as big as her thumb.
Surely that would be no problem .She poured some oil in a bowl, and, catching the screaming woman by the ankles , dropped her in it. The little Tanya figure came back up spluttering at wiping her face, trying to get the oil of her mouth and nose. Without further ado, Karen pushed her back in and caught her legs. She lifted a screaming prey over her head, feeling droplets of oil dripping unto her chin. She opened wide, left her mother-in-law dangle a bit and then inserted her head first in her mouth. Craning her neck back as far as possible she gently pushed the woman till she felt her hand trying to grab at the back of her throat. She let her drop then, gagging on the large morsel, and helping then with a finger. She felt Tanya’s body staring to slip inside further and further, struggling, till she passed her gullet started to slowly slide downwards. That was uncomfortable for Karen but she breathed through her nose till the heavy morsel finally disappeared below her shoulder blades. She could have sworn she felt her landing down in her stomach. A few seconds later, as she reclined on the chair, she actually felt a sensation inside, a slow crawling in her tummy. She knew it would not last long. She smiled to herself and started to gather her mothers’ clothes.

Dimitri would not be long .



Conclusion:

It did not take long before the police was on to her.

The disappearance of an entire family was not something very common. The fact that none of their cars were missing, that no warning had been given and that none of them had shown up in any airport or train station was a puzzle to the detectives.
That she would be the only one left was definitely a problem. Either she was in danger or she was a perpetrator.
Detective Swanson was convinced the young woman knew more than she admitted. He was determined to get to the bottom of this case. The lie detector had shown her to be lying. He was well versed in the techniques of interrogation and as he now “grilled” Karen for the umpteenth times in the small office, the hardly noticeable sheen of sweat on the young woman brow was, he was sure of it, a dead give away.

Karen had been prepared to the ordeal that was bound to follow the disappearance of her tormentors. Vengeance was sweet but she knew it had a price. She had been sitting for four hours now in the small office, under the blinding glare of the table lamp, answering over and over the questions of the police. It had been two months now that the family had one without a trace. Karen had been careful to show proper grief and distress to everyone around her, but she knew detective Swanson was not buying any of it. That man was clever, she decided.
Karen was slightly sweating all right. In fact she was somehow enjoying the session, as the pounding of the detective fists on the table, the heat and the gruff male voice were mixing nicely with an increasing sensation she felt at her loins, where Dimitri was carrying his useless struggle.


Nostromo, March 10th 2006