- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first comm for writing, really enjoyed writing this, thank you Commissioner, you know who you are :)

The once luscious and bountiful with nature, Everblight plain, ravaged into bare desolate rubble, is once again the victim of an intense territory clash between two forces, Keves, and Agnus.


Unfortunately for the soldiers of Keves, a surprise weather storm slowed their advancement onto the Agnus encampment enough that an ambush could be prepared, and gave a certain Master technician enough time to prepare a revolutionary tool for the field.


“Thanks Taion, I appreciate it! Let’s go Sena, and crush those Keves scum alreadly!”

“You got it, Mimi!”

The trio merged with the advancing Agnus party, prepping for Ambush.


The Keves army was slaughtered, with their leading commander popped off by an ether sniper in waiting. All but three exceptionally strong Keves soldiers dissolved into energy to fuel the flame clock.


The trio, consisting of a young woman with wings and a gunrod shot from the hip, seeming to  possess the ability to heal her allies, contrasting with a large gray toned tank of a Soldier striking Agnus ambushers with a single swing, and a man of lanky build wielding a strange red sword that seemed to be the heart of the team.


“Looks like it’s time to use that invention Taion made, right Mimi?”


Mio nods her head, grabbing the cube shaped trap from her pocket, the blue crystal shining from Sena’s ether energy leaving from her hand placed on top of it. 


The trio charge from behind the overhanging rock, catching the Kevesi soldiers by surprise.


“Chuck it Mio!”


Mio uses her impressive arm strength to lob the increasingly brightening crystal over at the resisting fighters feet, before they seemingly vanish into thin air, at least that’s how it seemed to the rest of the Agnus army, leading them to congratulate the trio, assuming the Keves army was annihilated, now leaving the field to heal their wounds and mourn their fallen comrades.


With prying eyes now gone, the Agnus trio walk over to where the resistors were, to find them all stuck in tiny, tight crystal shards, powerless to move.


“I call dibs on the bulky one!”

Sena exclaims, picking the party defender squirming the most against the insides of the trap and putting the crystal in her pocket.


“I’ll pick the one with that strange healing staff. I would love to dissect just how she was able to heal those wounds so quickly!”


Taion excitedly exclaims, gleefully wrapping the winged girl’s crystal in his scarf.


“I guess that means I’m left with this lanky one, huh..”

Mio says, inspecting the crystal containing the tired and weary looking leader, pointlessly crying out for his comrades.


Mio shrugs off his desperation, putting him in the very same pocket that contained the trap that got him and his friends into this mess.


As the three victors walk back to their colony, having missed the transport back, Sena strikes up a conversation.


“Hey Mimi, just how long are you gonna keep wearing those clothes of yours? I know you like to be conservative with your own resources but jeez, that smell could send even Gonzales running to the hills!”


“O-oh really? I honestly haven’t even realized I was that bad. Sorry about that.. I’ll take care of it once I take care of the enemy down here.” She says,  patting the pocket containing the crystal with her hand.


“Hehe, I get ya Mimi! Always ready to do your duty as a proud Agnian soldier!”


The three finally arrive back to their colony, taking advantage of the majority of soldiers being on patrol, in med bay, or taking a bath to go to seperate tents to have their own fun personal executions.


“Now then, time for the fun part!”

Mio pulls out the crystal from her pocket, only to notice that it seemed her sweat from her clothes had swelled up a little through the teeny tiny crack at the crystal where it can be opened, giving the weary soldier a neck high bath in her sweat all that time she was walking back, he’s struggling to keep his head above the water at this point.


“Hehe, didn’t realize I was nearly drowning you in there. Good thing you don’t give up, otherwise I’d be having no fun at all!”

She mockingly turns the crystal upside down, causing the sweat to enter the man’s lungs, for just a few seconds as the blood rushes to his head. She finally opens up the crystal, causing him to fall on the nearby desk, along with the sweat pooled up inside. 


The doll sized soldier coughs and spits out all the sweat he can, recovering from the impromptu waterboarding and the intense stench now emanating from him.


“Can’t even speak, can you, Keves mutt? Pathetic. To think you were the one that stood your ground, even taking a few of our own out, only to end up as test subjects for my comrades finest invention yet, covered in my own darn sweat. You don’t deserve to be put down by my blade.”


Mio sits down on the stool she had dragged over from the corner of the barrack tent while the test subject was coughing and sputtering, and puts her bare feet on the desk, the smell from the sheer size difference combined with him only just now recovering from the Agnian liquid entering his lungs making him  keel over in disgust.


“Fools like you are why Agnus will win this war.”

Mio then slams her foot onto the soldier, grinding it against the wood of the desk, crunching his body into guts and bones. “Ow! I got a splinte-oh.” Mio pulled her feet back to find a tiny splinter in her sole, as well as an even bigger splinter impaling the soldier's body. 


“Must have grinded a bit too hard on that desk. I’m gonna go say hi to my friends, and I’ll meet you up with yours as well I suppose.”

She mockingly says to the filthy gorey pile on her sole, peeling it off with her fingers.


“Took you long enough Mio.”

Taion says, adjusting his glasses, revealing a disfigured and cut open corpse of the shrunken healer, smirking.

“Taion! Don’t be rude to Mimi just because she’s not all business like you are! Some of us like taking our time y’know”

Sena covers for Mio’s lateness, before pulling out the chewed up corpse of the bulky man, rubbing her teeth in pain from how unexpectedly hard his skin was.


“Alright then, so we got all of them together, time to show 'em off. Sena, you’re the loudest one here, can you do the honors?”

“You’re so bossy Taion, jeeeez..”


Despite her complaints, Sena does what was asked of her, and screams at the top of her lungs.


“HEY EVERYONE, WE GOT KEVES SOLDIERS IN THE COLONY!”


Everyone comes rushing out of their tents, some not even wearing armor, or clothes for that matter, but still materializing weapons from out of the ether in the air.


“Sena? What’s all this about? Where are the enemies?”

The commander asks, only just now pondering where the hell these three have been the whole time.


Taion steps in front of Sena, to her side.


“Well, you see commander, we do have Keves soldiers here, but they aren’t exactly.. alive, Mio?”


Mio nods her head, and sucks in the energy from the empty crystals, restoring the Keves trio to normal size, their guts and innards for all to see.


“What in the world…” The commander exclaimed, before Taion explained the science of the new weapon the Agnus trio had come up with.


“That’s brilliant! Well done you three!”


Agnus’s new executioner's face shined with glee, the smile on their faces putting anyone on their side at peace, and anyone on the other side in complete horror.

Chapter End Notes:

Mwamba