- Text Size +

            The chief and his comrades kept on with their mission, totally unaware of their companions’ predicament. Moving slowly, always on the lookout of not to be spotted, they were guided by the compass. It was pointing towards a spot they were yet to establish eye contact, so they pretty much went blindly. The village’s great vastness prevented them from establishing direct view with their target. All they could see was enormous houses, huge fences and massive roads, all scaled up to a truly gargantuan size.

“Hey captain…” one of the team’s members whispered stealthily. “Are we sure that old nerdy lunatic gave you the right thing there? We won’t end up in a different house, will we?”

“They said this thing’s gonna work no matter what…” the chief said. “The technology they put into it is extraordinary…At least that’s what they told me.” He snickered. “Well, it seems it get’s the job done. Look…” he pointed forward, where a huge house was looming large next to the others. “That’s the spot.”

All soldiers halted to their chief’s orders. They quickly ducked behind a nearby house, hidden into its shadow. It was a small alley, the grassy vines creeping up the wall along the gutter showing that it was probably not very popular among the villagers. Soon enough they all gathered around their captain, eager to receive orders.

“Alright here’s how it goes: We approach the house in teams of two. Since we are seven, that will be three pairs with one to spare…That will be me.” All commandos nodded. “The first team will go through the main door, the second from the back, the third will take care of the garden and as for me…I’ll climb up the gutter and break in through the window.” he stated firmly, all soldiers nodding affirmatively, already thinking on how to safely accomplish their quests.

“If you run into the dude, then send a radiosignal that you found him so that we all get out of this place as soon as possible. Use this to warp yourselves back to earth.” He handed every team a strange cylinder with a neon light. “It’s a teleporting machine. That nerd said it takes about 10 seconds to activate so take that into account. Don’t mess this up. If you fail to do it right, then you’ll end up trapped in this dimension with no way back. The machine warps every human being in a 6 feet radius, so turn it on, hug each other and boom you’re back to earth. Understood?”

 The soldiers fiddled with the weird machine for a while but eventually nodded.” Yes sir!”

“Are there any questions?”

“No sir!”

“Good…” he said before turning to look up at the towering house. There seemed to be no apparent danger at that moment. “It’s time…” he threw one last glance at his fellow mem. They were ready. “GO!”

All teams kicked off at the same time, sprinting towards their respective targets. They all crossed the huge road and soon found themselves looking up at the house’s enormous garden door. That’s where they split. Teams one and three moved forward, team two went to the left heading for the back of the house and the chief went to the right aiming for the huge window.

 After only a few seconds, all teams had already made significant progress. Especially the first two which travelled together for the most part. From their position on the ground, team one was slowly approaching the main door while team three decided to wander into the huge garden under the trees. Teo and Leonid, the two soldiers of team one couldn’t but marvel at the enormous size of the house. The closer they jogged, the bigger it seemed to expand. The door alone was about 600 feet tall, making them feel like ants in comparison. The handle was about 250 feet from the ground, making them wonder on how big those inhabitants truly were. A faint rumble on the ground made it a bit more difficult for them to approach quickly, but they were too focused on their goal. They couldn’t fail their chief. They ran straight into the massive door, aiming for the small gap underneath. It was just a few yards away when suddenly…

“Thank you miss Samantha, it was very nice paying Ada a visit!” The door flew open and out came a gladiator sandal of outstanding dimensions that stomped the ground with an earthshattering quake! Huge female toes painted a nice shade of orange instantly dominated the men’s view, the impressive foot supporting a thick leg that lead all the way up to a muscular thigh…  Soon enough another sandal appeared next to the first one, this one raising a bit further into the sky casting a shadow over the astonished duo, as the giantess delicately prepared to make a step forward.

 “Yeah come back anytime! You’re more than welcome!” The men had barely time to react when the huge foot came crushing down, squashing them flat against the solid ground.

“Huh?” Ashley said feeling something under her foot.

“What is it?” Bella asked. Ashley raised her foot to inspect the sole of her sandal, only to find two red dots side by side. It also seemed to be some kind of strange goo attached to them.

“Uhm…I might have stepped on something.”

“So what? I step on silly little things all the time.” Bella added happily. “It comes with the fact that we’re enormous. You just have to move on honey.”

“Alright…” Ashley said as she slowly dismissed any weird thoughts and put her foot back on the ground. Soon enough all four friends emerged from the house, strutting along the stone walkway towards the exit. All of them blissfully unaware of the accidental death of the two miniscule humans under their well pedicured feet.

 Unbeknownst to them, Peter and Lucas had watched the entire scene unfold right before their eyes. They were the commandos of team three, who, no matter how experienced they were, they were left with their mouths open at the sudden turn of events. They had never seen something so huge before, and yet here they were, witnesses of a lady of colossal dimensions  crush two of their fellow comrades without even noticing. The apathy and casualness she just ended their lives made them feel utterly helpless…Just a step and they were gone. And she simply marched on, as if it was the most natural thing in the world!

 The duo of team three gulped as more and more women came into view. They appeared to be all female, wearing skimpy clothes and were absolutely and painfully GIGANTIC! A redhead with enormous bouncing boobs seemed to be about 300 feet tall and it was the shortest of the group! Others were even bigger than that! Literal walking mountains, majestic goddesses that shook the entire world with every step. “What the ….”

“Oh look at those little trees!” exclaimed the last giantess to come out of the house… Clad only in a very short loose dress, she couldn’t stop giggling as she approached the spot the two men were hiding. “So cute!”  Her high pitched voice vibrated their eardrums forcing them to bend down on their knees.

“Come on Cindy, don’t be late…” another giantess said impatiently.

“I just want one of those cute little trees, that’s all…I’m sure Samantha won’t mind.” the massive giantess said. It took her only two steps and she was towering all over the hiding duo, hands on hips inspecting the garden at her feet.

 Peter and Lucas, still cowering in fear, found themselves in a shadow. Turning to look up, they were immediately greeted with the view of the giantess smiling down at them, her eyes focused on the trees around them. They were shocked by the impossible scale of this young lady: thick powerful legs, an extraordinarily revealing boob window at the front of her dress exposing the deepest, most bountiful cleavage they’d ever seen…and a gigantic meaty phallus that was hanging from her crotch like a pendulum! That girl had a cock so big that the tip alone was like a house to them, barely wrapped by a stretched to the maximum foreskin even at its current flaccid state.

 Cindy crouched in a rather unladylike way, her naked crotch in full display as she happily contemplated on what tree to pluck from the ground. She absolutely paid no mind that she hadn’t bothered with panties that day as she clearly enjoyed the fresh air on her enormous fist sized balls. “This one!” she said picking a fir tree from the ground and putting it atop her ear like a little daisy. Thankfully, she took no notice of the two men cowering under her squatting form.

“Ready? Now let’s go.” Charley sighed at her sister’s silly acts. “You’re such a kid sometimes…”

“I know…” Cindy said as she rose to her full height and turned her back to the tiny duo, flashing them with a short view of her full butt cheeks and tight vaginal lips. Massive footsteps rocked their world as she approached the other giantesses who were impatiently waiting for the naïve girl. ”That’s who I am though… That’s why you love me remember?”

“Yeah right…” Charley rolled her eyes as they all walked towards the garden’s exit.

 The two soldiers barely held their balance at the stampede of thick muscular legs getting away before turning to look each other in the eye. “Uhm…we’d better tell the others.” They said as they frantically started pressing the call button on their wireless communication tools…

Team two soon made it to the backyard. Justin and Paul, jogged stealthily under the plantation. It was good that these houses had literal trees in their yards, a fact that helped them find easy hiding places. As they moved on, they both missed their bomber’s red light blinking in their bags, too focused on their mission to do so. The center of their attention was the massive backdoor that dominated their view, looming large above them at an approximate height of 600 feet. To their good luck it was left open, so they could very easily sneak in without being noticed.

 They quickly scanned their surroundings for any threats and seeing none, they approached. Piece of cake. All they had to do was find the dude who was-

BOOM!!

-their train of thought was immediately interrupted when a massive, pillar like leg emerged from the door and stomped the ground with an earthshaking thud. They quickly ducked behind a tree, their moves swift and agile. Looking back towards the house, their jaws dropped at the spectacle: A MASSIVE woman, a true giantess in all aspects, was humming a relaxing tune to herself. She was about 400 feet tall and looked a bit mature. What was really breathtaking was that, not only was she unbelievably thick with abundant curves all over her bodacious figure, but also her choice of attire: clad only in a very VERY short excuse of loincloth around her waist that left all of her long powerful legs exposed, this lady obviously didn’t bother with formalities as she was completely topless! Her huge head sized tits wobbled and smacked on her torso, brownish areolas and puffy  nipples completely bare, while a huge slab of meat was left to swing between her legs without shame.

“Wait…What!?” the two soldiers rubbed their eyes but what they were watching was the bitter truth. That enormous lady had a penis and balls so massive that she would beat a donkey without breaking a sweat. In her gigantic scale though it was equivalent to a submarine.

 Samantha giddily got out of the house into the backyard. She needed to water the plants and take care of the garden, this daughter of hers not really caring much since she found that tiny human. A watering can on hand, she very gently approached the little trees and started pouring. It always felt so empowering to see those little trees barely come up to her slender ankles, most of them no bigger than her big toe. The little drizzle was more like a heavy downpour to them, she imagined.

 The two men looked in awe as the giantess was upon them in just one baby step. Mesmerized by her truly impressive size and enormous genitals, they failed to notice what she was about to do. Their line of sight was drawn to the massive watering can only when it was too late: In an instant, great amounts of water cascaded down on them like a waterfall! Tons and tons of clear liquid poured from above... They were immediately pinned to the ground, the powerful stream pressing them with brute force. They were immobilized, but soon enough, as the ground turned to mud, they were washed away, out of their hiding place into the gigantic stone walkway. The heavy downpour continued for what seemed like a century, only to end when the two men were fully exposed, grasping for air.

 They managed to open their eyes, rubbing the mud out of their faces. Looking up they were met with the giantess’s perky scrotum dangling above them, her thick cock resting lazily on top. Her nude perineum allowed them easy view up her vaginal lips and tight asshole, the lack of confinement and gigantic scale adding even further to their unintended voyeuristic attempt. Unfortunately for them, that would be the last thing they would see.

“Yeah…Feels so good to take care of things…” Samantha sighed as she crouched down and planted her massive butt on the ground, in front of the freshly watered plants. Her enormous rear came crushing down on the damp stones, obliterating everything underneath. “Yikes…” she exclaimed as the sensitive tip of her large cock touched the cold ground and brought a shiver up her spine. “Still feels weird when your tip is so big that your foreskin can’t wrap around it entirely…What can a giantess do…” she sighed looking down at her cantaloupe sized balls before gazing back up at her beautiful back garden, totally unaware of the two tiny men she had just snuffed under her prodigious rear. “Yet I believe with a few touches here and there this little garden will look amazing…” she thought before getting back to work.

 

 Meanwhile, the chief, commander John Doe, was still trying to reach the huge window, when his bomber beeped. Putting one last bit of effort he pulled himself up and picked it up. “What is it? Did you find the dude?” he asked between short breaths.

“Sir!” a voice yelled on the other side. “Sir! You have to be careful! We’ve seen them! They are freakishly large! Real giants! They almost killed us! The trampled Teo and Leonid!”

“What are you talking about soldier? My men are dead!?”

“Afraid so sir… We’ve lost communication with Justin and Paul too…Don’t know what happened to them…You have to be careful sir!”

“I’ll do my best…” the chief said a knot in his throat evident. “Stay safe and watch out! The mission is till on!” he ordered before turning off the bomber. It all came down to one man in the end. He would have to make it.

 Grasping whatever physical and emotional strength was left inside of him, he walked closer to the window frame. Peering inside, he saw it was a simple room with a bed, a desk and a night stand, all scaled up to enormous sizes. “A bedroom…Probably one of those giants sleeps in it…” he thought. Traveling across the ledge he found a small gap on the wall and with a little bit of effort he smuggled in.

“So here we are…” he said to himself before his eyes fell on something weird. Just under the window was the giant desk, a simple wooden piece of furniture with a variety of regular things: a huge pencil case, a few sheets of paper, a gigantic lamp…and a normal sized bed! “Wait…That’s strange…” he wondered when he climbed down to get a closer look. The room was currently empty so he decided it was safe to do so. The distance from the ledge to the desk was about 50 feet so he made it there in just a few minutes.

 Just as he set foot on the desk’s surface, the door of the room flew open, blasting him with a strong gust of wind! John immediately ducked behind the pencil case to hide himself. Panicking he turned to see what was he dealing with, tightening his grip around his trusted shotgun. To his surprise, it was a female giant, a giantess so to speak, wearing a loose dress that hugged her ridiculous curves sensually. She seemed to be holding something in her hand but the distance was so vast he couldn’t figure out what it was. The only thing he could do was marvel at the unimaginable scale of that lady, astonished at how such a colossal being could move so gracefully.

 “Oh I feel so full!” she said as she approached, her massive footsteps sending quakes across the room. John estimated that a single foot of hers would weigh more than a couple hundreds of tons. “I bet you do to…” she said to the thing she was holding.

“Now what is this…” Commander John thought. “Is he talking to her hand? This can’t be…” he whispered before it hit him: There was a human she was talking to!

“Alright, I’m gonna drop you now…” the buxom giantess said gently before lowering her hand to the desk’s level. To the commander’s surprise, a tiny human hopped off and turned to look up at her. It was him! The dude he was looking for!

 As soon as the giantess dropped the human, she squatted down so that her face was level with the desk. The chief noticed how incredibly beautiful she was, but he decided not to be fooled by her outer beauty. If he wanted to succeed then he would have to not let his guard down ever.

“What a day…” she said. The little dude nodded. “You know…I thought about the things you said earlier…I wanted to say that I understand. I would most probably act the same way you did…I mean who wouldn’t be scared when a colossal giant threatened to gobble you up if you didn’t obey their word?” the giantess seemed to speak frankly. “So taken this into account I would like to apologize on my mother’s behalf…”

 The little dude said something that cheered her up. To the commander’s speculations, he most probably accepted her apology? Who knows.

“Phew…That was a weight of my shoulders!” the giantess stated with relief. “I already feel much better…So what do you say? Get ready for bed?” she asked before standing back to her full intimidating height, the desk reaching slightly below her waist. Without even the slightest hint of shame, she grabbed the hem of her dress and, in one swift motion, she pulled it over her head, letting her enormous tits flop out and smack loudly on her torso. Her bodacious, full hourglass figure dominated the view of the tiny men, who were both astonished by the casualty this enormous goddess undressed right in front of them. For his part, commander Doe was mesmerized by those full heavy jugs displayed so proudly above him but he was instantly shocked when he observed the situation between her powerful legs: Jutting from her crotch was a massive cock, large and thick, going down the length of her wide thighs till God knew where! Her shaft was long and fat, probably ten inches if he had to make a guess, ending in a bulbous tip that even soft, had such an overwhelming girth that it was simply too big for her outstretched foreskin to fully wrap around. As a result, her mighty cockslit was in full display, part of the sensitive glans exposed to the cool air.

Just as the giantess turned her back to them, commander Doe decided to make his move. This was his chance. Seeing she was busy making her bed, he made a dash for the young man, full sprint ahead. It took him only a few seconds to reach the boy, and when he did, he quickly grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him towards his hiding place. Commander’s strong build and physical strength, proved quite effective for this task, the surprised young man managing only a brief yelp. Everything happened too fast.

“Wait!” Ian said.

“Quick! Come with me and shut your mouth!” he ordered as he dragged him like a sack of potatoes. “Don’t want her to hear us!”

“Wha-“ he barely said before the commander’s huge hand came into his mouth. He brought him behind the pencil case, his years of expertise helping to immobilize him completely.

“Relax dude! I’m here to help! Just cooperate for God’s sake!” he ordered before pinning him to the ground.

“Who are you?” Ian managed to say after the commander allowed him a break before shutting him again.

“Commander John Doe. The one assigned to save your ass!” the chief replied. Ian’s adrenaline rush ended hearing those words. He calmed down, his previous struggles coming to an abrupt end. The commander withdrew his hand.

“Wow…Are there more of you?”

“An entire team.” Commander replied shortly. “At least what was left of it…Quick we don’t have time…” he said before digging into his vest looking for his communication tool. “To all teams: Mission accomplished. The boy is in our hands. You’re ordered to teleport back to earth. I repeat. Teleport back to earth.” The commander said before pressing the button and putting it back into his pocket.

“Wait…What? There’s a way back home?! Oh thank God!” Ian was relieved. It was the best news he heard since he set foot on this land. “But how?”

“All I have to do is activate this thing over here.” Commander Doe pointed to his neon cylinder. “It’s a teleporting device. Come give me your haaand-“ his voice lingered into the air when  two fingers the size of huge tree trunks pinched him up and pulled him way above the desk.

“And who you might be?” Ada asked bringing the lowly human in front of her face. Her voice was stern but not hostile. “Sneaking into my room without permission? That’s considered rude even in this world.”

 The chief didn’t wait long. Despite being held up like a tiny bug, he didn’t hesitate to start shooting at her, the bullets aiming towards her pretty face . Ada felt a pinch of pain, like someone was piercing her cheek with a tiny needle, but no more than that. It was the actual surprise that made her flinch her hand a bit further away. Soon enough the lowly commando was emptying his riffle against her right nipple.

“I believe you won’t need that…” she flicked his tiny gun away before lifting him back up. “You didn’t answer.”

“I’ll never succumb to you, you filthy giant!” the chief squeaked in her hand.

“It’s alright!” Ian yelled from below. “He’s here to save me! That’s what he told! Don’t hurt him!”

“Oh?” Ada responded before addressing the tiny soldier. “Is that so?”

“I’ll never tell you, you enormous bitch!”

“Ok that’s enough!” Ada said. “I’m starting to lose my patience here…”

“Please Ada!” Ian said. “He’s my ticket back home! Don’t do anything silly…”

 Ada turned to look at the helpless man. He was still shooting words towards her. She rolled her eyes. “Fine.” She said as she dropped him to the desk. She wasn’t vey meticulous with her motions, releasing him from a relative height of 7 feet give or take, but he was alright. He quickly got up and ran for Ian. As soon as he was within arm’s reach, he activated the teleporter. A countdown appeared on a small screen. “10…9…8…”

“So that’s it?” Ian asked turning to look up at Ada, who was watching silently from above like a goddess. “Well…I’m not very good with goodbyes. I never was…” he decided to be the first to speak.

“I will never forget you…” Ada said looking at the puny duo past her enormous breasts.

“Me too…Thanks for everything…You were the reason I survived in this world… Thank you Ada!!”

“…2…1…” A huge blue sphere surrounded the two men before vanishing instantly. And just like that they were gone… Ada was left alone in a room looking down at her desk, the spot where the two humans stood a second ago now totally empty. “Take care my friend…and love…”

……

 Back to earth, the laboratory was bustling with life. Weird men in white lab coats walked back and forth anxiously. They had just received a signal that two cylinders were activated, so this could only mean that the men were coming home. Was the mission complete? Was it a failure? They were eager to find out. Mostly for the sake of the men who joined, but also for what new wonders they were bringing from this strange new world.

 All of a sudden, a red light began blinking uncontrollably, signaling for the scientists to clear the main room of the facility. They all gathered behind huge glass walls focusing on the main teleporting room. In an instant a blue sphere appeared and spat out four men. All agents and scientists quickly recognized commander Doe, soldiers Peter and Lucas and young individual who they didn’t know quite well.

 The nerdy head of the facility, Dr. Jeremy Beaxton, the one who invented the teleporting machine, quickly entered the room and approached the tired men. “Commanders…Are you alright? Welcome home…You are safe now… “

“It’s good to be back…”

“And you young man? Are you OK?” the doctor addressed Ian. “But what happened out there?”

“What happened…” Ian responded, vivid images flooding his memory. Images of thick ladies, towering beauties, heavy footfalls, mountainous women…massive well hung dickgirls, glorious asses, enormous penises, prodigious testicles…heavy bosoms, muscular legs, wide thighs, cavernous vaginas… All in a mixture of arousal, intimidation and fear… “Well…It’s a rather long story… it might take a while…”

THE END

   

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the end of our story. Creative feedback is gladly appreciated so please...leave a review!