- Text Size +

“Please come with me ma’am.” The man stated, his sturdy voice emitting professionalism and authority. He sounded very experienced. “Follow me. This way.”

 Angela Mac Mahon did as she was told, following the agent along the vast corridors of the agency. The building was bustling with life, men in suits travelling up and down, phones ringing, copy machines working non stop…Strict glares fell on the unsuspecting woman, glares wondering what a lady like her was doing in a high security facility like the one she was currently into.

“Uhm…Am I in trouble?” Angela asked as soon as the federal agent walked into a room signaling for her to follow him.

“Please take a seat.” He dragged a chair for her before taking a seat and making himself comfortable across her. The room was plain and empty except for a table with two chairs facing each other. There was a huge mirror taking up most of the wall behind the man’s back.

An interrogation room.

“What’s the issue?” the woman asked, her voice breaking.” I want to know. Does this have to do with Ian’s disappearance?”

 The man brought a pen from his suit’s pocket and began browsing his papers, effectively ignoring her. He seemed really absorbed into what he was reading. His strong jawline looking even crisper in the room’s dim light, as he kept going through all these documents silently.

“It seems that there indeed is an issue Ms Mac Mahon.” He said raising an eyebrow. “I’m afraid that your son is…” he said before pausing completely. “Let me set this straight. I’ll have to ask you some questions and I expect you to collaborate.”

Angela nodded.

“Good.” The man said before standing. “Was there some form of… unusual activity on your son’s behalf last year?”

“Uhm…No. Not that I know of.”

“Any behavioral changes? Sudden excuses for him to leave the house in unexpected times of the day?”

“No… Ian’s a regular adult. Just a few walks with his friends, some parties every now and then…Nothing out of the ordinary. Why?”

“So nothing unusual huh?”

“Ian’s a very responsible individual.”

“Then how the hell did he disappear!” the man burst out, grabbing the woman’s chair and turning her to meet his angry glare. “Speak up!”

“I know nothing…” Angela replied, her voice breaking. “I was hoping that you would find him!”

“Oh but we have…” the man stated firmly. Angela looked straight into his eyes. ”We have found him…”

“You know where he is? Then why don’t you do something! Is he alright? Oh thank God!”

“I’m afraid it’s not that simple…”

“Where is he?”

“That’s classified.”

“Who took him? Do they want ransom?”

“Ma’am your son was not kidnapped.”

“Then what? I want to see him! Get him back!” Angela insisted, not really caring what the agent told her. She only cared about her son.

“He was… transferred.” The imposing man replied. “Can’t say more than that. You already know enough.”

“Transferred? Where?”

“That’s classified.” He once again said before bringing a bunch of papers and putting them on the table right in front of the anxious woman. “Please sign those.”

“What are these?” she asked looking at the weird stuff in front of her.

“It’s your concession. That you agree that we take the situation in our own hands. That you are informed of possible collateral damage in our attempt to save your son.”

“Collateral damage? You mean…he might die?” Angela said bringing her hand in front of her mouth.

“It’s a dangerous situation. There is no alternative. It’s that or you don’t see your son again. Ever.” The agent said seriously.

 Angela stood there not knowing what to do. She didn’t know what was this all about and she was asked to sign something that practically allowed those people to do whatever they wanted. The pen suddenly felt very heavy in her fingers. Ian’s life depended on that.

“Our men are well trained ma’am. They are experienced commandos, torn in the most hazardous situations.” The man added. “We know our job.”

Angela sighed, uncertain on what to do…But she grabbed the pen and started signing the sheets. “This is for you honey…Please come back soon.”

Noticing the lady already signing, the man took a call from his earpiece. “We have green light. Prepare for the mission…. God help us all…”

…….

 

 Back in Ada’s room, Ian was sleeping peacefully, lost in an unexpectedly restful slumber. In his dream, he saw he was floating in soft whiteish clouds, a warm mystifying haze surrounding him as he saw himself flying high above the ground. The smooth air washed his face when a huge iron gate appeared on the horizon, the carved railings forming a curvy arch that stood high and imposing above him. He approached closer, noticing the heavy door started sliding open, revealing a bright light that was beaming in all directions. The hinges creaked under the metal’s weight, revealing what seemed to be a heavenly garden. “Am I in heaven?” he wondered as he hesitantly extended his arm, trying to feel what fate had in store for him on the other side. He was so close… he hesitantly began pointing to the bright light… His heart beat faster the closer his hand came the desirable light…the distance dwindled away…He held his breath…He focused on the tip of finger as it crept closer and closer…Almost there… He was about to make it when suddenly…

SPLASH!!

…a huge bucket of water washed his face instantly waking him up. Jolting awake, he saw he was in no heaven, just sitting on what appeared to be a solid surface…made of wood? Looking around, he found himself the center of attention, surrounded by billboard sized faces that were looming above him, some filled with concern while others had a more apathic scowl. “Where…Where am I…”

“See? He’s fine.” A loud voice thundered above him, as Bella, the redhead buxom giantess noticed the little man talking. “No need to worry.”

“Oh thank Goddess!” Ada’s familiar voice boomed overhead as she let out a sigh of relief. “I was so scared…”

“Yeah I guess it was a bit scary to say the least…” Asley added. “I mean to come here, meet the guy and accidentally have him killed the first day…It would be quite sad to be honest.” She threw an angry glare towards the twin bun giantess, Cindy, who was still staring at the tiny human silently. “Someone should be more careful with their motions around lowly humans…”

“That’s right.” Charley agreed. “I bet the poor boy must have seen it all…I mean to be abruptly taken into a super sonic flight without any safety measures… He must have been scared as hell… Sure, it’s only about waist high to us, but the distance to the ground must be really high for him… He’s quite lucky he hang onto that thread.”

“I bet he was.”   Ada added before leaning closer, her huge tits pressing on the nightstand. “Ian darling…Are you sure you’re alright? You didn’t break anything, did you?”

 Ian turned at the towering beauty in front of him. Apparently, the giantesses had splashed him with water seeing him lose consciousness, unknowingly ending his wonderful dream and bringing him back to reality. It’s then he remembered he almost died, as Cindy had mistakenly forced him to take a ride with her, the rope he used to measure her thickness getting tangled around her cock and lifting him up altogether. Thankfully, he grabbed onto it and managed to hold himself till a massive finger came from below and provided a platform for him to land on. That’s what he recalled before he blacked out. Now sitting on the table, he checked to see if everything was in place. No broken arms or legs, no apparent wounds except for a slight burn on his palms due to friction. Turning to look up at Ada’s enormous face, he made a slight nod he was all good.

“That’s good to hear.” Ada said now fully relieved. “Phew…That was close…” she said standing back up. “Well girls, I think we can call it a day now. Thank you for coming by but I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to leave. Ian needs to take some rest.”

The giantesses nodded and one by one stood to their towering, intimidating height. Ian found himself gazing up at their massive bodacious figures, once again feeling insignificant compared to these enormous goddesses. Just a look at them was more than enough to confirm he was nothing more than a bug to them, a mere speck to be crushed under the unfathomable weight of their girlish soles.

 The girls exchanged a few words before waving goodbye. One by one hugged Ada, huge tits mashing together, before turning to leave the room. Ada escorted them out, leaving Ian all alone in her room to listen to the stampede of their massive footfalls as they made their way out.

 It only took a moment for Ada to come back, the loose dress she wore doing absolutely nothing to conceal the enormous slab of meat that was swinging between her thunder thighs. She quickly approached, momentarily filling Ian’s view with her prodigious bulge before grabbing and lifting him close to her face. “Well?” she asked.

“Well what?” Ian responded not really knowing what his gentle protector meant.

“How did you like them?”

“Uhm…I don’t really know what to say…” Ian hesitated. “They are a bit different than what I was expecting…”

“Like what?”

“Well…Look. I’ll be honest with you. It’s not so easy for me to…you know…to be comfortable in the same room with five other giants who can crush me without even knowing… But it went better than what I thought. If you except the almost death experience, that is…”

“Yeah that was unfortunate!” Ada laughed. “You see Cindy is the naïve of the group. She might be silly sometimes but she’s good hearted. I’m sure she meant no harm.”

“Yeah I figured…Not like Bella, with her stubborn fiery personality. There were moments that I was kind of scared of her to be honest…” Especially of those massive bazooka teats of hers, he thought.

“Bella’s not a bad person. She’s just a bit too spoiled sometimes. Maybe that has to do with her being so short, I don’t know… Maybe she suffers from inferiority complex. You see, it’s quite a thing when you only reach other people’s shoulders in height.” Adda said. “Anyway, what about Ashley?”

“She’s the one I had trouble figuring the most.” Ian replied. “She seems all around, yet I can’t dismiss the feeling that she’s hiding something. The way she talked, behaved…I don’t know…”

“Ashley is a great kid. She’s been through a lot…She’s serious and bashful in general. She likes to treat others as equals…At least those of her own size.”

“Couldn’t agree more…After you, Ashley was the one I felt less uncomfortable with compared to the others.” Ian exaggerated a bit to pass the point.

“Yeah, I figured…Don’t mind her though. She used to be bullied at school…People treated her badly because they were envious of her height. They pounded her for her thin figure. It’s true that she isn’t as busty as the rest of us, she doesn’t have a massive ass either, but she is very pretty nonetheless. People can be so harsh on others sometimes…And, what about Charley?”

“ She was OK. Wasn’t too fond of her nor hated her either. As long as she keeps her sister under control, there won’t be a problem…I think.”

“Well that sums it up!” Ada said as she slowly lowered her hand down and put Ian near his bed. From that change of perspective Ian once again found himself looking at the underside of her enormous mountains. The dress was doing a good job covering them but the prodigious swell in her chest couldn’t be hidden.

“Uhm…Ada?” Ian managed to speak.

“Yes?”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

Adda bent down so that her face was level with him. “What is it?”

“It has to do with you mother…” Ian began. “You see, the other day, when you left for work, Samantha…”

 “Ada! Dinner’s ready!” That exact moment the door flew open and in came Samantha in all her glorious enormity. She was wearing only an excuse of a crotch cloth, namely two rectangular patches of brown fabric hanging by a thin string tied around her waist which covered only the base of her cock and the upper part of her buttcrack . As a result, her mighty cock and testicles were exposed to everyone, not even a hint of shame in her prideful strut. Her enormous tits clapped to the rhythm of her heavy footfalls, bubble butt jiggling heftily, while her thick, powerful legs stomped the ground, obliterating everything in their path as she approached the friendly duo. “What? Am I interrupting something?” the poofy bun giantess said teasingly.

Ian gulped.

“Uhm…not really.” Ada said unknowingly. “I’m starving anyway. We’ll be there in a minute.”

“That’s my girl!” Samantha said before throwing a glance at the tiny man. “Want me to take your pet with me?” she asked, hands on hips looking down at the tiny man past her gargantuan naked boobs. Her casual demeanor showed that she had absolutely no problem walking almost naked around the house, especially when there were plenty of opportunities to flash a speck of a human with her oversized genitals.

“Hey! He’s not my pet! And no, I can take him myself!” Ada replied angrily at her mother’s comment, totally unfazed by her choice of attire. Nothing out of the ordinary, as usual.

“OK then…” Samantha said and spun on her heels, the tiny patch of fabric lifting to the abrupt turn. “Just don’t be late. Food’s getting cold.” She said as she walked to the door and left the room.

Ada quickly turned to Ian. “You were saying?”

“Uhm…” Ian waited for the cruel giantess to gain distance before resuming. “…She was very harsh on me! She forced me to treat her like a goddess, she made me her slave! She even shoved me down her cock!”

Ada was shocked. ”What?!”

“That’s the truth…I’ve never felt worse in my life…There were times I preferred to die…” his voice broke. “Please Ada, if you want to help, please don’t ever leave me alone with her…”

“But…” Ada was confused.” Why didn’t you tell me earlier? When I asked?”

“I was too scared to do so…She was in the same room pinning me with her glare…Couldn’t do much…”

“So all that worship thing was because you were ordered to do so? Because she told you?”

“Pretty much yes…Sorry…”

“And the meeting with my friends?”

“That too…Honestly, you’re so gentke and kind but  I would never want to be surrounded by so many imposing giants…Please try to see it from my perspective.”

 Ada was stunned but seemed to understand. “Alright…”

Ian felt a weight off his shoulders. It was so good to finally let her know.

“So what now? How do we proceed?” Ada asked.

“I don’t know…Maybe pretend when she’s around and drop the act when she’s not?” Ian suggested.

“That’s sounds good.” Ada replied. “At least until she decides to leave. Then we’ll be like when before she came.”

“OK then…”

“Alright…” she said and grabbed him between two fingers to put him on her open palm. “Let’s head to the kitchen now. Can’t risk raising any suspicions…” she said and exited the room, the little human never ceased to be impressed by the massive thuds her soft feet made as she confidently walked towards the kitchen.

……..

“Alright men…” the built like a tank captain said as he walked back and forth in front of the row of experienced troops. The sound of his boots hitting the metal floor reverberated around the laboratory while the dozen men were standing straight and tall in front of a weird superstructure. They were all equipped with heavy artillery: vests with great amounts of amo, riffles ready to kill an African elephant, even grenades capable of demolishing whole houses. “The mission we’ve been assigned is dangerous and… unique. What awaits us on the other side is entirely unfamiliar and hostile. I believe it’s a suicide squad…” he said as he stopped and threw an empty glare towards the solid wall across the room, marveling at the agency’s logo. “…many of us will never return…I consider it an honor to have worked with you, we’ve been through a lot after all…But I’ll have to ask: Is there anyone who would like to abort? Anyone who might have seconds thoughts?”

 The men all thrust their chests forward, raising their chins high up standing their ground. No one moved.

“Good.” The chief said. “On with the briefing then… In short order, those geeky nerds in the white lab coats you see all around you will somehow open a dimensional portal. Our mission is to go on the other side, find this dude and bring him back.” He showed them a picture of Ian and went on with his speech. “Expect great hazards. Be prepared for the worst. The land we’re going is strangely new and hostile to our kind, the only thing we know is that we’re to be seen as prey. Are there any questions?”

“If I may Sir…” a young muscular bearded man raised his hand.

“Speak up.”

“No offense sir…A team of the finest mercenaries, the elite of the agency’s officers, all gathered up to save a kid? What exactly are we dealing with?”

The chief approached and looked the man straight in the eye. “We don’t know. Let’s just say that our mission has scouting purposes too…We are ordered to gather information… and survive to tell the tale. What is it? Scared of the unknown, soldier?”

The macho man tightened his grip on his long machine gun by his foot. “No Sir!”

“Good. I expect highly of you.” He said and nodded to the lieutenant.

“Soldiers! Atte-ntion!” The boots of all the men stomped the metal floor, as a white haired lab assistant twisted and pressed some buttons on the weird beeping supercomputers. An agonizing charging sound whistled around the laboratory as two pointing antennas shot an electrifying beam to the center of the room. A huge blue sphere emerged, a warp hole, depicting a light blue yet cloudy background on the other side.

“Better move on!” the white haired scientist yelled, his coat and tie waving on his side to the strong gust of wind. “The portal is unstable! Can’t hold it much longer!”

“Alright!” the chief said. “After me guys! On it!” he said as he made a jump and was immediately sucked into the other side. The soldiers bravely followed, as one by one took energetic leaps to the huge electric sphere, vanishing from sight.

“May the God be with you…” the white haired man said when, in an instant, the portal disappeared, leaving the whole laboratory a total mess.

……

The soldiers quickly found themselves in a weird environment. The huge sphere spat them out and vanished from sight, leaving them wondering on where they were truly stranded. All around them stood trees and logs… A forest. “Is everyone here?” the chief asked firmly. The soldiers turned to look around, noticing the familiar faces of their fellow comrades. No one was missing so they nodded. “Good.” The troops were ready for action. “Let’s get on with this. Stay alert.” At his order all men took their guns out, finger on trigger. They were ready. Soon enough they embarked.

 They all travelled together, the last soldier of the team having the responsibility of making sure the team was not being followed. They jogged silently, following their chief who guided them using a strange super compass the lab scientist gave him. “But what is this place…” one of the soldiers whispered, awkwardly passing by a huge indentation on the ground that seemed a few feet in depth.

“I’m telling you this is the weirdest place ever…” another one added, pointing at a bunch of fir trees at the distance. They were absolutely crushed  flat, as if something really heavy had fallen upon them.

“This where we’re going…” the chief interrupted. He was pointing to a village up ahead, probably a few hundred feet away. The men looked at the bunch of houses noticing that they were simply built, made of stone and wood. No one said anything, but as they slowly approached and closed the distance, it became apparent how truly enormous those houses were… The fir trees by the road barely reached their fences!

“OK…” the chief said as soon as they reached the first house. All troops gathered behind a wooden wall, hidden from view. “Now that we’re into the village we have to be extra careful. So far we haven’t encountered any of the inhabitants which is good. As long as we move stealthily there will be no problem, but…” he paused. All men looked at him with agony. “…feel free to engage in battle in case you feel threatened. Make sure you’re the first to strike.” The men nodded. “OK. It seems that we have to head in this direction. We’d better split up. Six men will come with me for the missing dude, and the rest of you will follow lieutenant’s orders. You’ll gather information about this place and the enemy. Now let’s go!”

After they agreed on the details, the two teams split. The chief and his team followed the weird compass, jogging sightly in the shadows of the monumental houses. They moved quickly and with purpose.

 The second team took off after the first one. They quickly moved on, jumping from bush to bush, always looking not to be revealed, till they reached an intersection. The wall of the house blocked their view of what lay beyond. They approached. The lieutenant rose a hand up signaling the men to halt. He ducked, creeping closer to the edge and took his head out.

That’s when he saw them.

Two girls were playing across the street, throwing a ball to each other laughing innocently. They were clad in short pink sleeveless dresses that hugged their underdeveloped bodies perfectly. They seemed to be no more than eight years of age, their lithe forms indicating they were probably kindergarten…but they were absolutely enormous. Each one stood about 180 feet tall head to toe, their little jumps and stops making the ground shake under their massive footsteps.

“Uhm…Guys….” The lieutenant said motioning more of the troops to come and watch. “We have a problem here… Big one.”

 All men approached and looked at the spectacle. The two girls fit perfectly to the scale of their surroundings, looking impossibly gigantic. It was as if these colossal kids were normal sized and the troops had been shrunk down to insect size. The men felt like bugs to those giants.

“So what do we-“ One soldier made to ask when all of a sudden a girl accidentally kicked the ball with more vigor and sent it rolling in their direction. The huge, air balloon sized ball came crushing towards their hiding place bumping straight onto the house’s wall and bouncing back.

“My turn!”

The men all gazed in disbelief as one of the girls ran towards them. She was simply too fast, her huge strides covering too much ground They didn’t even have a chance to find a proper hiding place.

BOOM!

A huge foot of colossal dimensions appeared and stomped the ground in front of them as the young girl squatted to pick the ball up. As she stood back up all men found themselves in her shadow, staring up at the giddy child looming above them, their eyes focused on her prodigious size and naked crotch. ”Huh?” she exclaimed noticing the tiny people at her feet.

“What is it?” her other girl asked as she appeared next to her imposing friend. The men all crouched back. Despite being little girls, they easily towered over them like two powerful goddesses. “Oh…”

 The lieutenant was first to strike. He grabbed his rifle and shot at the unsuspecting giantess who was curiously looking at him. His men followed. Soon enough all seven men were emptying their riffles at the giant duo, aiming for their legs and waists. A cloud of dust emerged, the smoke of the firing covering their view up their targets…Then they ceased fire. There was no way those creatures would survive such an assault no matter their size.

The dust cleared and all men looked up…and were greeted with the smiling faces of the two girls looking down on them, not even a scratch on their bodies! They had their hands on knees, their little dresses doing nothing to cover the enormous cocks that were hanging idly between their legs. “Uhm don’t worry little buggies we’ll take care of you!” the first girl said bending down and picking three men up.

“Hey leave some to me too!” the other girl protested, quickly grabbing the remaining four. In no time all men were skipped of their clothes and weapons, and were pressed against the giantesses flat chests lovingly.

“We have found new toys to play with!”

“Yeah! They’re so cute!”

“So what do you say? Take them to mom?”

“Absolutely!” the two girls giggled as they left the ball and went straight to their mother, their little dresses lifting with the speed they were running.