- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit long. Enjoy.

“Uhm…” Ian made to speak but paused almost instantly. Was he really going to speak? He couldn’t stand Samantha’s kinky acts but… was he sure he wanted to start a fight with a colossal lady, a true giantess such as herself? Her impossible size was a great attribute. She could easily crush him, trample him to death without even breaking a sweat…There were many ways she could kill him with, most of which involving her oversized body parts or her unfathomable weight…Just a stomp and he would be a goner…Her enormous foot could easily obliterate him…No, her foot was too much. A single toe was more than enough to do the job.

“Ergh…” Ada’s face loomed over Ian as he struggled to find words. “…Well, no…No, she didn’t…” Ian sighed admitting defeat. “ She just made me realize that I didn’t really have the chance to thank you for the trouble you’re getting into just to help me…” he resumed. With the corner of his eyes he noticed Samantha grinning triumphantly at the corner of the room. The smirk on her face was evil. It showed she had effectively broken him.

“Oh…” Ada seemed puzzled by his reply. Something didn’t fit quite well. “I didn’t know you felt this way… What I did was motivated by my affection of things smaller than me. Especially living ones. I would never leave a tiny little ADORABLE creature like you all weak and helpless!” she exclaimed rubbing his hair with a huge tree trunk finger of hers. “ There’s no need to act like that! I consider you a friend of mine! You don’t have to kiss any of my toes…even though it was kind of a nice gesture.”

“But honey, you should let the little human express himself…” Samantha was quick to interrupt as she took a seat next to Ada on the couch, her huge muscular thighs stretching the white apron she was wearing. “I think it would be inappropriate for you to compress the boy’s feelings. If he wants to worship your feet or any other of your body parts, then you should openly let him do so…Look at him.” She said as she threw her huge arm forward and grabbed the young man to put him on the vast coffee table. The moment he landed, he turned to see at the sitting ladies… His view was immediately filled with nothing but the duo of the enormous mother and daughter, as they comfortably sat on the couch across him. From this point of view they looked even bigger, their massive head sized breasts barely covered while their powerfully thick thighs were spread slightly apart to accommodate the gigantic bulges at their crotches. Ada’s skimpy loincloth left very little to imagination as her perky scrotum was showing through the sides of the strings, while Samantha’s white apron had a more than prominent bulge concealing her enormous phallus. The fact that she wore no underwear didn’t seem to bother her, especially considering that there was a tiny human literally between her legs, a man who could easily catch a glimpse at her naked crotch. “And then look at you.” Samantha resumed. “Look at how massive you are compared to him. How do you think he is viewing you as? Like a goddess of course! We are like glorious titanesses to him! It’s only natural for his sense of worship to kick in. He only sees you as a goddess that he wants to worship and love! Don’t suppress him from doing that!” Samantha said with authority, as Ada resumed having a puzzled look on her face.

“Is that so? Is this what you want Ian?” the gentle giantess asked as she turned towards him.” If that’s the case then feel free to do as you like. I won’t bother you. If you want to pamper my feet then be my guest. I can’t say I didn’t like it… It’s just…it came as surprise.”

“Yes…In fact he told me he wanted to worship you from the day you met but he was a bit timid to ask you…” Samantha lied. “What can I say? I guess it was easier for him to open up to me…But anyway. All that matters is that he finally confessed! From now on he will be your own personal worshiper!”

Ian couldn’t believe his ears. They were talking for him as if he wasn’t in the room. If he didn’t say something quickly his fate would be sealed. ”Hey I…”

“He even told me that he wants to meet some of your friends.”

“What?!” Both Ada and Ian said at the same time, but Ada’s thunderous voice easily dwarfed the poor human’s, and it seemed as if Ian didn’t protest at all.

“Yeah…He said that he’s not afraid anymore. He feels pretty sure that you’ll protect him no matter what. Perhaps they might even come up with a plan to get him back to his tiny little world. More brains are better than one after all.” Samantha resumed throwing a glance at the puny man. ”Yours doesn’t really count…Too small. No offense darling.”

“Wait a minute…This doesn’t make sense…” Ada smelled a rat. “To worship me I get it…But to open up to you? You who spoke so little of him? It doesn’t stick.” She threw a weird glance at her.

“A mother’s touch, honey.”

“And the urge to meet my friends? This morning he was too scared to even be in the same house with one giantess, you. Now he wants to be surrounded by multiple giantesses? This is nonsense…”

Ada bent over the coffee table, casting her shadow on the puny human. “Is this true Ian? You really want to meet my friends? Don’t you think it’s too dangerous?”

“Of course it is!” Ian immediately said…Only to catch a glimpse of Samantha behind Ada’s back. She was looking straight at him, her face full of cruelty and anger. What threw Ian off however, was her silent gestures: She had raised a finger pointing at him while with her other hand she made a pinching motion between her index finger and thumb, slowly sliding those fingers down her mouth before closing her lips and swallowing with an audible gulp. She then proceeded to rub the front part of her throat in a slow, agonizing manner, fingers slightly apart caressing her slender neck till they passed her enormous breasts to rest on her tight belly…Ian quickly caught the unspoken message. He would be devoured alive if he resumed this.

“Ian? Are you there?” Ada’s voice broke his stupor. Shaking his head, he quickly came back to reality. “Ergh…I mean… It is dangerous but…uhm…maybe we could try it…Only with people you trust of course! And very few of them! In fact one would suffice! Please no more!”

“So you want me to throw a gathering…” Ada said with disbelief, her face looking away thinking.

“Isn’t he adorable!” Samantha quickly pinched him and handed him straight to Ada. “Well, you can resume your cheerful talk during lunch! Food’s getting cold. Come come!”

Ada managed to catch Ian before falling off, her mother’s handling not being very meticulous so to speak. She noticed he was visibly trembling, therefore she decided it was best to stop and give him a nice cuddle. She pressed him close to her heart, her gargantuan tit smothering him in its softness. “It’s OK…I got you…My beloved worshiper…Your goddess is here to protect you…” Ian heard her from above but chose to stay put and lose himself in the vastness of her perky tit flesh. Maybe worshiping Ada wasn’t so bad…but having to obey Samantha was an entirely different topic.

******

   “Oh my! They are here already!” Ada exclaimed peeking through the window, the frilly white curtain partially hiding her massive stature from the outside world. She was really excited about the whole gathering thing, eager to see her friends’ astonished faces when she would reveal the little human, but more enthusiastic on how the tiny boy would react. Certainly, his recent behavior was a bit weird so to speak. Since her mother Samantha settled in, the boy’s attitude changed remarkably. He was an entirely different person. He would never miss a chance to show his respect and worship her, especially when Samantha was around… But to be in the presence of her giant friends would be a totally new experience for the tiny human.

 Soon enough there was a heavy knock on the main door, followed by Samantha’s thundering footsteps as she went to answer. The cacophony of booming voices greeting one another indicated that the horde of the giant girls had just entered the living room, and was busy exchanging compliments and having a small talk with the mature giantess and Ada’s mother.

“OK! OK!” Ada whispered moving towards Ian who was trying to calm his fast beating heart down. His trembling knees betrayed that he was more scared than enthusiastic. “Remember what to do?” Ada asked to which Ian nodded affirmatively. “Good. It’s important to make a nice first impression.” Ada said before bending down and giving him a slight poke on the chest with her pinky finger. Ian was on the verge of passing out but he managed to hold his balance at the sudden assault of her enormous tree trunk finger. “Everything will be alright! Don’t worry, I’ll be always next to you…” From his position on the night stand, he couldn’t but marvel at the gigantic form of his protector, who had specifically chosen a nice attire for this special occasion, namely a loose summer dress that ended halfway down her thick thighs leaving the rest of her long legs in full display. Standing back to her full intimidating height, she quickly shut the custom made theater, leaving poor Ian behind a set of curtains, a pair of napkins actually, waiting to be revealed at the right moment. It felt like he was an inexperienced rookie actor ready to receive his first applause. Such was the vibe in this human scaled doll theater. Except he was no actor, and this was no theater. It was just a replica, a toy… The whole experience resembled Gulliver’s reveal to the queen of the giants in Brobdingnag, a scene Ian very much remembered from the classic movie. ”Oh God give me strength…”

 

 After a rather loud knock, Ada’s door flew open and in came the bunch of her friends. Ian could see nothing behind the closed curtains but he could certainly hear and feel the thundering booms and shakes of their steps. Even atop the nightstand, the vibrations of the giantesses’ heavy footfalls could reach him easily making the wood tremble under his already shaking feet. Ian struggled to hold his balance as more and more colossal feet came and stomped the floor with brute force…The earthquakes came to an end when every giantess made it into the room. But how many were they?! Even without seeing, he could sense many gigantic presences in the room. He was once again becoming overwhelmed…

A small talk on how everyone was doing followed, typical girly stuff, when a deep female voice thundered in the distance. “So here we are girl… All gathered as you wished. So what is so important that you wanted to say?”

“Yeah don’t keep us waiting!” there came another voice. This one was high pitched and sounding a bit further from the first one. Ian was already aware that there were at least two giantesses waiting for him.

“Ahem…” Ada cleared her throat. “Well, the reason we gathered all here today…”

“Ooh…Formal. I like it.” A girly voice thundered before a series of sizzling “sh” shut her up.

“Please…” Ada resumed as silence was quickly reestablished in the room. “As I was saying the reason for this gathering is because I have something to show you. Or more appropriately…someone.” Ada couldn’t hide her excitement but managed to stay focused, adopting a rather serious tone. “You see, the other day I was lucky enough to come across a strange little creature who was in need of my help. I took him home and gave him shelter and food. This is who I want to you to meet…”

“What? An animal or something? Why such a fuss?” the first, deep voice thundered again.

“It’s not an animal. Well…” Ada placed her hand on the custom made tiny theater atop the nightstand. “See for yourself.” And with a pull of her finger, the napkin curtains flew open.

In the blink of an eyes, Ian’s tiny form was fully revealed to the awaiting giantesses. A piece of white fabric wrapped around his crotch served as an underwear, hiding his genitals from the girls’ hungry look. “Ni- nice t-to…meet y-you all…” he mumbled before his jaw dropped at the sight before him.

In front of him stood four huge giantesses, five including Ada, leaning closer to have a look at him. Each one was unique in their own way. They were all about Ada’s age, approximately in their late twenties, early thirties. Instantly, he felt every set of eyes fall on him, scanning him from head to toe, the puzzled look on their huge, looming faces showing that they were in the process of trying to understand what they were actually looking at.

A solid minute went on with both sides staring blankly at one another…Ada decided to break the silence. “Well, this is Ian. Ian’s a human.” She said as she introduced his name to the still astonished giantesses. “Ian, this is Ashley over here…” Ada pointed at the giantess next to her. Ashley was about a head taller than Ada, about 450 feet tall, and was, contrary to the standards of this land, slim. Slender. She was quite toned, very athletic to be exact, with slim yet muscular thighs, faint six pack abs, her long black hair tied in a long ponytail that went halfway down her back. She looked like a track athlete, a respectful runner in her own way, her medium sized breasts covered by a racerback bra. She wore black short shorts that seemed really tight, ending halfway down her quads. The massive fat bulge that started at her crotch and traveled all the way to her left hip bone, could only mean that she was sporting a pretty long penis with balls to match too.

“This one is Bella…” Ada said as she moved on to her next friend. This one, although quite short for a giantess, she easily stood a good 300 feet from the ground. Standing side by side, she only reached Ada’s shoulders in height, but what she lacked in vertical height she compensated it in width. Her curves were out of this world! Her humongous tits grabbed all available space at her chest, rivaling Ada’s in size, which made them look absolutely huge in her short frame! They were like two large, ripe watermelons with puffy pink nipples! Her butt was enormous and perky, sitting on a pair of extra thick wide thighs, which her wrapped around her pudgy belly sarong miniskirt, struggled and failed to cover. She was a natural redheaded, with curly shoulder length hair that framed her beautiful face like an angel’s…. “Hi there…” the topless, busty giantess said waving her hand which made her huge fat tits to wobble heavily, the cleavage line deepening and rising thanks to the waves of her abundant tit flesh.  

“ And last but not least, Charley and Cindy, the twins…” Standing across the room there were two giantesses that looked like two drops of water. Their body types were similar, with enormous head sized breasts, thick butts, wide thighs and strong calves. They shared a nice tanned skin and were of similar height, at about 380 feet tall, slightly shorter than Ada. What told them apart was their eye color, Charley’s were blue while Cindy’s were green, and their hairstyle, with Charley having her blonde hair in double bubble braids going down her shoulders in contrast to Cindy, who adopted a more girlish twin bun hairstyle. Charley was dressed in a skimpy loincloth that was swelling ponderously at her crotch and a form fitting crop top that left a massive amount of underboob for everyone to see. Cindy was a bit more formal, with a nice short sleeved minidress ending shy above her knees which had a freakishly ENORMOUS boob window that practically left the entirety of her bountiful cleavage exposed, the inner sides of her gargantuan head sized teats going till her pinkish areolas. Charley seemed sturdy and serious while Cindy looked a bit silly and outgoing. She was staring hungrily at the tiny human as a wide naïve smile was permanent on her lips. “Hi!” she exclaimed gleefully.

Ian was taken aback by such a powerful display of size. Being around Ada was a task itself but having to be in the same room with not one, but five giantesses in total, proved to be overwhelming! All eyes in the room focused on him, as, one by one, all giantesses approached to take a closer look at the rare exhibit. Ian once again marveled at their long smooth legs stomping on the ground with incredible heft. Huge gladiator sandals rose and fell with devastating booms, as the stampede of thick giant feet collided with the ground. In the chaos of the room, Ian’s brain managed to hold a funny but useless detail: All ladies except Ada, wore high heel gladiator sandals with a thin cris-cross pattern going as high as their knees, and each one had a specific nail polish that highlighted their perfectly maintained fingers and toes.

“Oh my… I’ve never seen anything so…so…uhm…”

“Tiny?” Charley suggested completing Ashley’s thought, before Ada decided to intervene. “Well, allow me to explain. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of species smaller than humans. Animals, bugs, birds…What makes humans so important is that, with the exception of size, they look exactly like us. We share the same physiology and anatomy…At least that’s what I’ve read about.”

“He’s so cute!” Cindy squealed approaching even closer and bending over the tiny human. Ian was immediately greeted with an avalanche of massive tanned skin breasts swaying freely above his head, the skimpy dress doing absolutely nothing to keep them supported. From this perspective they looked really huge and hefty. “Oops! Sorry…Did I scare you? My bad…” she said with a silly chuckle.

“The same anatomy?” Bella said shoving the naïve Cindy a bit to the side. If Ian was scared once with Cindy’s large bosom, then Bella’s enormous mountains scared the shit out of him! He instantly found himself in a shadow as Bella’s twin globes eclipsed the light, practically forcing him to take a few steps back. Unfortunately, the wooden theater replica was a bit narrow, making him lose his footing and fall on his back from a height of about three human feet. He landed on the surface of the nightstand, something that the topless giantess above clearly noticed. “What? Do my girls scare you too?” Bella said hugging her massive knockers.” Better this way though…I want to try something.” She thrust her huge fingers towards him pinning his arms above his head, and, with incredible dexterity she peeled his little underwear away.

“Hey! Watch it!” Ada said with worry but Bella had already achieved her purpose. The tiny human was spread eagle in front of her, all naked and helpless. “Hey girls check this out!”

 As Bella was kneeling in front of the huge night stand with her gargantuan tits pressing against it, more and more giantesses approached, until every one of them was looming over the nightstand, looking down at the tiny boy.

From Ian’s point of view, his entire sky was filled with nothing but pretty faces scanning his nakedness…and enormous bulges looming over him! Since the nightstand was knee high to the average giantess, this put him same level with their massive fat penises, as the curious giantesses struggled to get a better view at the puny human, unknowingly shoving their meaty cocks closer to him. “Is this…” Ashley thundered from above, as, being the tallest among her fellows, her face was the farthest from him.

“Yap, this is.” Charley said with confidence. “It’s his tiny little peepee…”
“Oh my God!” Cindy exclaimed with astonishment. “That’s the smallest, littlest, cutest little cock I’ve ever seen! I can barely see it!”

“It’s right here…” Bella said bringing a finger down to fondle his member. Ian screamed at the sudden assault, as the busty redhead’s finger although gentle, crushed and pressed his exposed package with great force. Bella immediately withdrew her finger, leaving Ian a wavering mess.

“Hey girls, I think it’s enough.” Ada said before shoving Bella’s hand away and picking Ian up. “You’re inflicting pain on him…” she said as she brought the shivering boy next to her enormous tit. “I warned you that he’s fragile. You should handle with care.”

“I still didn’t see it…” Ashley pouted, sad that she missed her chance to see the smallest penis in the world. “But how can this be? You said we share the same anatomy. To my mind, he would be even smaller than me down there even if we were the same size…”

“Yeah, I’m with Ashley on that.” Charley interrupted. “If my calculation are correct, based on what I just saw…Let’s just say that even flaccid I would still be about three times his length and five times his girth...He must have it really rough.”

“Uhm…are all humans so small down there or is it just Ian?” Cindy asked naively.

“What can I say? I’ve never met any other human besides Ian…” Ada replied. “It seems that they aren’t so endowed…They surely lack our ginormous cocks…” she said and turned to Ian. “Shush…It’s alright darling, don’t feel bad about it…” Ada said as she motherly patted Ian on the back against her soft tit, unknowingly giving a devastating hit on his male ego.

“ Yeah it’s not your fault that you don’t have a huge meaty cock between your legs…” Cindy added innocently, trying to be supportive.

“Uhm…Girls? Don’t you think this is a bit hilarious so to speak?” Bella said standing back to her full height, her prodigious breasts bouncing at her motion. “I mean what are we trying to do here? Comfort the pipsqueak for being so tiny? Come on!”

“Yeah…Bella has a point.” Ashley added before planting her perky butt on Ada’s bed. She made herself comfortable next to Ada, who was still nursing Ian on her breast. “Anyway, what do you do with him? How do you spend your time?”

“ Well, just hanging around… He was very scared of me at first…But now he seems to be more comfortable.” Ada replied. “In fact, since my mother came in, he always tries to pamper me…I don’t know but…he never misses a chance to worship me.”

“Ooh that sounds kinky!” Bella exclaimed elbowing Charley next to her with a smirk.

“Worship you? What does he do exactly?” Cindy asked.

“You know…Stuff.” Ada said. “Take yesterday for example. When I came back from work he quickly ran and planted a nice kiss on my big toe. He’d never done anything similar before, that’s why I found it a bit surprising. It was such a nice gesture though!”

“ Such a knight…” Cindy daydreamed. “Indeed a wonderful gesture…”

“Or this morning for instance…He was really panicked about meeting you. When I tried to calm him down, do you know what he suggested?”

“What?”

“ He said he wanted to do something to clear his mind…He offered to paint my toenails! Look!” Ada said lifting her foot back and putting it on the bed, an action that unknowingly sent  her meaty cock poking under the hem of her dress, but none of her friends seemed to be bothered. They were simply focused on her cutely done toenails, that were painted a nice shade of light blue. Ada wiggled her toes playfully, showing Ian’s wonderful work.

“That’s actually a great job.” Bella stated, rather impressed by the pipsqueak’s work. “Do you think he could paint mine too? I know I just did them but what wouldn’t I give to have a tiny little human running around to paint my plump toes!”

“Well I don’t know…Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Ada said before gently cupping Ian and holding him in her open palm in front of everyone. The boy was much better, seemingly the previous pain long gone.

Ian was shocked to be the center of attention once again. This time he saw he was level with the faces of the giantesses, a much more appropriate point of view. He noticed that Ashley had a small scar running above her right eyebrow, which gave her a feature of exotic beauty. Bella had wonderful grayish eyes and full lips matching her plump figure, while Charley and Cindy had both cute, slightly upturned noses. Each one was a solid ten in terms of beauty, embracing their perfect imperfections like super models. Once again Ian was forced to marvel at their gorgeously beauty, comparing the giantesses of this world with women back to earth. Only few women would stand their grounds as all giantesses were unfathomably beautiful. The ladies in front of him posing no exception.

 

“Just a minute girls…” Ashley interrupted. “There are a few things to discuss first. How do we know that this little fellow over here poses no threat? I mean what if he’s dangerous or something?”

There came a moment of silence once again, the giantesses exchanging looks between themselves and the tiny human. Ashley’s serious question had them thinking for a brief moment…before everyone burst out laughing.

“You’re such a joker Ash!” Charley said between laughs.

“Yeah, good one!” Bella added giving her friend a poke on her arm. Cindy just kept smiling, her green eyes never leaving Ian from her hungry glare.

“He means no harm.” Ada said. “He’s just a little dude who was unlucky enough to get stranded in our world. He poses absolutely no threat.”

“Like if he posed that would be an issue…” Bella stated ironically. “What could a tiny insignificant thing possibly do to harm an all powerful giantess like you Ash? I mean look at him! He is barely the size of your…your…” Bella struggled to find an appropriate example before with a twist of her finger she pulled her friend’s bra cup away revealing her puffy nipple.”…Your nipple!”

“Hey!” Ashley protested pulling her bra back up which snapped against her perky boob with a loud snap. “Watch it big boobs!”

“All I’m saying is he is too damn puny to hurt you…” Bella insisted.

“Yeah, we got your point Bella. You don’t have to be so dramatic.” Ada said still holding Ian in her open palm. “Anyway…”

“So what do you think little Ian? Will you paint our toes? Pretty pleeease…” Cindy said making puppy eyes to him. All this time she had crept really close to Ada’s palm. Ian actually felt her mint scented breath washing his face.

“Well I think we shouldn’t push him too far this time…After all, he just met you. Give him some room to breathe.” Ada said noticing Ian’s discomfort. She decided it was best to get him out of the hot seat and not demand anything for the time being. She knew her friends would be insatiable if they would start playing.

“So…No toe painting this time?” Cindy pouted. “That’s unfortunate…”

“So… What to do to kill some time? Any ideas?” Ashley asked leisurely resting her back on Ada’s bed, to stare boringly at the ceiling. This made the bulge traveling up her hip bone even more prominent, the tight material of her shorts outlining a very detailed shape of a huge long shaft.

“Oh I know! I know!” Cindy quickly raised her hand, jumping excitedly on the spot, a fact that sent her enormous bosom bouncing on her loose dress. She was waving like a silly nerd eager to answer the teacher’s question.

“You know you don’t need permission to speak, right?” Ashley said rolling her eyes. ”Just go ahead already…”

“Why don’t we take our usual measuring contest?” Cindy suggested. “It’s been almost two months since we last measured and I believe I’ve grown a bit since then.”

“Oh come on… “ Charley said.

“What? Do you have any better ideas?” Cindy replied towards her sister. “Or is it that you’re afraid I’ll beat you this time?”

“That’s not going to happen.” the twin pig-tailed giantess replied with confidence. “This bad boy over here is too big to lose.” She said patting the massive bulge that was stretching her skimpy loincloth to the maximum.

“Count me in too.” Ashley was quick to join.

“Yeah, me too.” Ada nodded in agreement.” Just try to be fair this time. No cheating.”

“Why? Do you suggest someone cheated the previous time?” Bella asked before all eyes fell on her with suspicion. “Wow there…You think I cheated? All I did was hold the records!”

“Hey why don’t we make this a bit more interesting…” Charley suggested. “Let’s have Ian involved. Let him be the judge!”

“I don’t know…” Ada hesitated, even though all girls in the room seemed to cheer up.

“Charley’s right, honey.” Bella interrupted. “That’s the most fair.”

“But…”

“No buts…After all, it’s not that dangerous. All he’ll have to do is measure our dicks. Nothing too difficult about that.” the buxom redhead insisted.

Ian was listening the whole conversation from the safety of Ada’s cupped hand. She was storing him close to her right breast, softly pressing him against her warm skin. Apparently he was lucky enough to avoid painting the giantesses’ toenails and but forced to participate in some sort of twisted contest. It seemed that he was about to receive some gigantic penis interaction soon.

“Ian honey…” Ada said, gently opening her palm to reveal his puny form. “There’s something I need you do for us…” she said as she went on to explain the rules. All he was required to do was to measure the giantesses’ hefty appendages and decided who was the most hung. He was even allowed to use any metrics he wanted, to be more precise.

****

 In no time Ian found himself on the solid surface of Ada’s nightstand. He was given a small piece of chalk and a long rope which he rolled around his shoulder. To the giantesses it served more like a thread to sew their clothes but to him it looked like climbing rope.

“OK I guess I’ll go first.” Ada said as she approached the nightstand, her towering form casting a shadow over the little boy. Since it was only knee length to her, she had to actually plant her feet on either side of it and bend her knees in a semi squat position so that her crotch was exactly the same level with furniture’s surface.

Back on the nightstand, Ian’s light all of a sudden faded. He was surrounded by Ada’s tanned inner thighs, the supple flesh raising the temperature a few degrees. Above him, Ada was in the process of lifting the hem of her summer dress, flashing the tiny human with an upskirt view of her naked crotch. Her massive penis dangled between her legs, heavy and fat, its flaccid state further emphasizing its enormous size. Ian managed to also catch a glimpse of her tight vagina, which was hidden behind a set of balls so large that looked like cantaloupes in size. “I think I’m ready…” Ian heard from above as the heavy shaft made direct contact with the polished surface, the gargantuan balls hanging over the edge. In this way the base of her cock was flush with the edge of the nightstand ensuring a precise measurement.

 Not wasting any time, Ian started walking next to the huge penis as ordered, counting his footsteps from the base to the very tip. He kept walking and walking…and walking! “Damn how long is this thing…” he whispered feeling once again insignificant next to the impossible enormity of those huge giantesses. As he walked, he couldn’t but notice how smooth the skin of Ada’s cock was, a few thick veins running across the length of the meaty shaft. When he finally reached the end, he had already made a good twenty-five steps. Based on his calculations, each of his steps was intentionally about two feet in length, therefore her penis was 50 feet long! To his mind, taking the analogy to human terms this would put her around the 10 inch mark…she was pretty hung!

“OK now the circumference…” Ian yelled, to which Ada replied by lifting her cock for Ian to throw the rope around. It took some help from her, but he managed to connect the two ends, marking the point they crossed with the chalk. Laying it straight on the ground, he walked similarly across its length to discover it was 20 feet long. That put her about 4 inch wide in human standards…What the… “Well, it’s 50 feet long and 20 feet wide!” Ian yelled from under the giantess’ legs. Ada took a step back, her cock sliding on the wooden surface leaving a trail of cock slim behind it. As she stood straight, the slab of girl-meat she called cock slapped her thighs with a heavy slap, as Ada carefully let the hem of her loose dress hide it from view. When she turned around, Ian was greeted with the twin globes of butt cheeks that were protruding from her rear bouncing behind the thin garment. “Thanks Ian…I hope I wasn’t making you so uncomfortable…”

“OK my turn.” Bella said as she approached the platform Ian was standing on, her colossal feet stomping the ground with huge shakes. It never ceased to impress how even the slightest movement these colossal giantesses made was more than enough to inspire awe at a lowly human such as him. ”Hope you’re ready honey…”

 With a heavy “plwamp” Bella flopped her cock on the nightstand which creaked under its impressive weight. Similar to Ada, Bella’s perky scrotum dangled across the edge, the base of her shaft flush with nightstand.

 Ian reluctantly began his “walk”, repeating the process. He noticed that Bella’s cock looked a bit shorter compared to Ada’s but with more girth, something that was confirmed by his measurements. “It’s 40 feet long and 30 feet wide!” he yelled, mentally estimating that this monster would approach 8 inches in length with a 6 inch circumference had she been human sized. There would be no vagina to not be teared apart by this fat dong… But in Bella’s colossal dimensions it looked absolutely intimidating.

“I guess this proves that I’m bigger…” Ada teased.

“But I’m fatter…” Bella was quick to answer. “That combined with me being a head shorter than you might say something. I would surely beat you if we were the same height…”

“But you’re not.” Ashley said appearing next to the slowly standing Bella. From Ian’s point of view, the height difference between the two was further emphasized. Ashley’s 450 feet tall height dwarfed Bella’s 300 feet tall “petite” body effortlessly. “Let’s see now…Bella can you step back please?” she asked before gently shoving the chubby giantess aside and taking her place. Standing now directly in front of the night stand, he hooked her thumps into the waistband of her tight shorts and pushed them down. Her cock jumped out of the restricting confinement…or more appropriately… uncoiled.

“What the…” Ian gasped as more and more of the long, dangling shaft came into view, revealing the longest penis he had ever seen. It was a bit darker than her skin color, more like a bronze hue, crowned with a nicely trimmed heart shaped bush at the base.

“Ok you can start now, Ian.” Ashley commanded, resting her meaty phallus on the polished wood. Ian was surprised to hear his actual name, but quickly got to work. Using his well calibrated steps he began traveling the length of her dong, a trip that took a bit longer than expected to say the least. After he was done, he threw his rope around the subtle glans of her spear sized cockhead. “It’s 70 feet long and 15 feet wide!” he said loudly, wondering how hung this athletic giantess actually was. Now that he saw it, he actually figured why her bulge was shaped like that: Had she put her cock straight down it would most probably end up wedged in her own vagina! She would have been fucking herself!

“70 feet huh? I guess that makes me larger than both of you.” Ashley said stepping back and grabbing her hose from the middle to fold it in half and put it neatly in her tight shorts. “Don’t feel bad though. It’s mostly genetics.”

“OK! OK!” cheered Cindy who was impatiently waiting for her turn. “My turn!”

“Hold on honey!” her twin sister interrupted. “I think we should be measured together for more suspense. What do you say?”

“Hm…” Cindy paused for a brief moment but excited as she was she gladly agreed. “Ok then.” With incredible dexterity both giantess approached the small nightstand on from either side. Pulling their giant dicks out they slapped them next to Ian, trapping him in between.

Ian started panicking noticing those huge meaty walls surrounding him, the warmth of the fat appendages making it difficulty for him to breath. Not knowing what else to do, he began the by far usual process, cursing his bad luck for his predicament. If he was to say anything about this whole situation they would think him as crazy…Who would believe that he was forced to walk between massive cocks that loomed high over him like fleshy tanned walls? He was starting to lose it…

“You’re both 50 feet long…” he yelled then went on to throw the rope around Charley’s cock. “This is 15 feet wide…” he said and went to Cindy, “…and you’re 17 feet wi- Whoah!” he didn’t even finish when his whole world started to shake and he found himself midair hanging onto the rope for dear life! His feet dangled freely above the ground as he struggled to hold his weight, the floor looking a good 150 feet distance below!

“I won! I won!” Cindy cheerfully said jumping on the spot, unknowingly carrying the tiny human with her. She was so excited that he failed to notice that the poor boy hadn’t finished unwrapping his tiny little rope from her fat penis. As a result, she unknowingly took him on a low altitude flight!

“Hey! Watch it Cindy!” Ada said in a state of panic. “Ian’s still with you!”

“What!?” the silly giantess exclaimed before settling her excitement and standing still. Every giantess in the room worriedly looked at her naked crotch…There was a tiny little man hanging by a thread next to her huge cock tip. He was in a state of panic, desperately trying to hold on, his weak arms shaking from the fatigue. “Oh…” Cindy said before sliding a finger under her large shaft to pick the little man up. He was in a state of shock…

“Oops…” the twin bun giantess said with a chuckle, gently dropping the pathetic boy back on the nightstand. Ada was quick to come, her face looming over the panting boy with concern. “Are you alright?” That’s the last thing Ian saw before adrenaline wore of…He passed out.          

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review. Feedback is gladly appreciated.