- Text Size +

 If someone were to catch an imaginary glimpse at Ada’s household, they wouldn’t notice anything unusual… except for how neat it was. Everything would seem nice and clean. The bedrooms would appear meticulously organized, the bed nicely lain, smelling lavender from the freshly washed cotton sheets. The kitchen all shiny and neat, the open windows helping to air out the delicious smells from the freshly cooked, steaming hot veggie soup that was still sizzling slowly into the big pot on the fireplace. Even the living room, the floor swept and moped carefully, would let out a nice smell of cleanness, the result of an experienced woman’s touch. If that specific someone were to look even deeper, they would surely notice the culprit of that outstanding settling of chores. A statuesque landlady, with a feather on hand, was busy dusting off all the nooks and crannies of the house, happily whistling a cheerful tune as she kept on with her work. The whole image would seem so appealing and warm, that it would make that certain someone wonder if it was specifically taken out of a housewife magazine of the previous decades.

 Yet there would be a few subtle details impossible to miss. Details that had to do with the enormous, low hanging elephant trunk of a cock that was swinging like a pendulum between the lady’s thick thighs as she swiftly moved from one place to another.

 “There we go…” Samantha said before her dusting came to an end. “Much better now…All nice and clean!” She turned around, her large breasts jiggling from the motion, and proceeded to put her dusting tool back into place. Her work was officially over. It was already noon but a look around the house left her satisfied with the result.

 “ There’s still time till Ada gets back home…I guess I could spend some time with the little pipsqueak…” she said as she made herself comfortable on the couch. “Let’s see how he is doing…” Grabbing her cock she lifted it up and gently peeled her ample foreskin back. Her fat glands poked free, the lump on the underside of her glistening tip was still evident like a small protrusion obstructing the final part of her pole sized sperm tube. Running a finger on the bottom of her meaty shaft she couldn’t but gently tease her fat length, poking and flicking the tiny boy trapped inside her. Ian instantly wiggled in place, sending chills down her spine, causing a glob of clear precum to form on the very tip of her cock slit. “Mmm…Keep doing that and I might consider leaving you in there for another couple of hours…” she moaned but fought against the urge to do so, her hands slowly traveling down to the base of her shaft. Using both of them, she encircled her powerful girth and, after pressing on either side, she began squeezing, a motion similar to the one using to press out toothpaste from the tube. Her gaping slit gushed even more pre, the drop on the tip gaining in volume as her hands kept coming closer to her glands, squeezing more and more of her fat penis. The pressure on her urethra became so much, increasing by the second, until with a final “POP” the tiny Ian pooped into the huge bead of cock precum. He started kicking and flailing around, aiming for the surface. His head quickly broke the surface tension, instantly taking long forceful breaths of fresh air.

“Oh my…Was my cock too much for you? I bet it was…” Samantha teased seeing that the poor boy almost drowned in her pre. “By the way I’ve never considered giving birth from my cock…But seeing you pop out of my giant slit like that, like a teeny tiny excuse of a newborn, it certainly got my mind going…” she said before taping the boy on the head and smashing the formed drop, the trail of the viscous clear liquid connecting the cock tip with her tree trunk finger like a thread. “And that concludes your punishment for now…”

 For Ian the entire experience was completely different. Trapped in a tight, slimy place, pressed from all sides in total darkness, he suddenly felt some unidentified force pushing him out. The pressure was unbearable…He thought he would die in there, trapped in a massive giantess’s brutal cock, when, in an instant, he felt himself shoved out, left to float in some sort of thick liquid…Opening his eyes he immediately began looking for air… His head broke through the surface and started breathing greedily… Air filled his lungs…”I’m still alive…” Panting heavily, he twisted his head around, only to find himself in a shadow as a huge finger appeared and pressed down on him, smashing the huge bubble he was floating into with a soft “plop”. “What the…” he exclaimed upon figuring where he was: Still on Samantha’s massive penis!

“Oh my…Look at how tiny you are next to my cock! I bet it must look absolutely gigantic to you! Like…Like a huge tower! A tower of a powerful meaty giantess’s cock!” Samantha exclaimed noticing the size difference. Just the tip of her engorged dong was about ten times the human’s size! It was beyond comprehension! She shook her semi aroused girth back and forth, letting it flop around heavily, noticing that the tiny boy was still stuck on her glistening tip. Despite him resting on her most sensitive spot, the human was so light she could barely feel him. “Tell me young man: How does it feel to be so small next to my magnificence?”

 Ian was still trying to compose himself. The sudden back and forth flopping left him all disoriented and dizzy. The fact that he could be so easily dominated, just by a single motion of a cock shake, made him want to perish…He was so damn tiny compared to these big dicked giantesses! All he wanted was this horrible nightmare to end…

“No answer? Well I guess you can’t find words to describe your awe…It’s OK.” Samantha stated feigning compassion. “What can a giantess do? It’s not my fault my cock is the size of a ship to you…But don’t worry. You’ll get used to it eventually.” She pressed her finger once again, rubbing and pinning him on her spongy cock head. Ian was unable to show even the slightest form of resistance. “Now…” she said as she stood up, her massive cock still on hand. “I believe there’s a training session waiting for you…Aren’t you eager to have mommy Samantha train you? To transform you into a proper pet from the tiny insignificant pipsqueak you currently are?” Samantha said cheerfully. Her tone was a bit more playful, seemingly treating the whole situation like a game she clearly enjoyed.

“So…” she resumed not really expecting an answer. Not that the tiny boy’s voice would reach her ears in the first place. “As you can clearly see this house is simple too big for you…” she stood up and began her walk around the house, the tiny human still adhered to her fat cock head. It was a great opportunity to show him the house using her gigantic penis as an index. “Take this table for example…” she pointed her cock towards the coffee table. “You would be a goner if you were to fall from such a height…Well, it’s only knee height to me and Ada but such a fall would be clearly fatal for you…And we wouldn’t want that, would we?” She giggled before moving on to the kitchen. “Or regular items…” she grabbed a giant sized plate and brought it in front of her cock holding it with both hands. “…Such as this one. If Ada or me were to accidentally put it where you’re standing, you’d be crushed instantly. It’s clearly too heavy for you. Even without food on.” She put the giant plate back into place and made a turn on her heel, intentionally sending her large cock slap on her thigh, the impact rumbling Ian’s entire world. ”Oops…I hope you don’t mind me…” she laughed, before walking to the huge door. She stopped in front of a few discarded shoes next to the huge cabinet, her cock left to hang and dangle freely between her thick legs in a way that the large tip was aiming down at them. “And of course you want to avoid these things over here…I can only imagine how hard would it be if you ended up in our shoes trapped under our toes…Or even worse ending up as a red dot of blood under these leather soles… Oh you tiny humans must have it rough in this giant world now, don’t you? I mean the dangers are so many…You should really be grateful that you have me and Ada looking after you…” she teased once again. “Then again, most of the dangers have to do with us accidentally trampling you, killing you, eating you… So, I guess we giantesses are both a friend and an enemy!” The buxom giantess burst out laughing, her massive tits jiggling on her chest.

********

“Mom! I’m home!” Ada said as soon as she entered the house. She quickly got out of her sandals discarding them in the pile of shoes that were next to the door.

“Hey honey!” Samantha said from the kitchen, busy stirring the soup on the huge pot on the fireplace. She was clad in a white apron below the waist and a tank top that was stretching uncontrollably in the chest area. Nothing betrayed the lack of panties if you were to look at her from the front. “How was your day?”

“Same old…Where’s Ian?” Ada asked walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch. She clearly noticed a few changes, namely that the house was neat and shining, but she saw no sign of her tiny friend.

“Straight to the point huh?” Samantha laughed from the other room. “Don’t worry…Are you comfortable on the couch? Hang on a second… Don’t move.”

“What does me being comfortable have to do with Ian? What are you planning-“ Ada’s voice was cut midsentence when she spotted Ian on the floor running towards her. She could swear she also heard a very surprising “NOW!” escaping her mother’s lips, adding even further to her perplexed mind.

“Oh hey Ian how did you-“ Her words were halted once again noticing the looming presence of her mother appearing right behind him, her enormous bare feet giving chase to the tiny human.

“Just stand still Ada. Ian over here has something to show you.” Samantha said firmly.

Ada was clearly surprised. What did rally take her aback was that the very moment Ian reached her feet, he quickly made a bow, his forehead reaching the ground, and planted a kiss on her big toe! “Ian!” Ada instantly withdrew her foot and bent down between her legs to grab the little human. “What are you doing? Why did you kiss my toe?” she asked holding him in her fist and looking straight at his face.

“Didn’t you like it my mistress? Let me make it up to you…”

“Mistress? What are you talking about? I don’t get it…Ian don’t play tricks on me!” Ada exclaimed. Ian’s face was blank and he was trying to avoid her gaze. It was as if he was empty…As if he was…broken.

“Mom what’s going on?” Ada addressed her mother who was staring at the scene with a satisfying smirk on her face. “Why does Ian behave like that?”

“Like what? I see no problem with him showing his affection towards you…He kissed your toe. No big deal.” Samantha replied.

“No big deal? Ian wasn’t like that when I left him this morning! What did you do to him? Speak up!” Ada shot at her mother, slowly bringing the poor submissive human closer to her massive breast. She needed a way to calm him down and make him open up to her.

“Me? Nothing… I just taught him that it would be well received if he somehow showed you his gratitude for the things you ‘ve done for him. I mean a giantess to help a human? He should be at least grateful. This has never happened before.” Samantha crossed her arms under her impressive mountains, the tank top she was wearing stretching  to a point that both her areolas were showing underneath.

“Did you hurt him?”

“What? Of course not.” Samantha said. “And please lower your tone. This is no way to talk to your mother.”

“ Ian did she hurt you?” Ada spoke softly to Ian who was cuddling in the warmth of her enormous bikini clad boob. He turned to look up at her. She was looking at him with wide eyes. He then turned to look at Samantha. She gave him a paralyzing glare, a glare meaning certain punishment if he didn’t conceal her acts. What was he supposed to do?                  

Chapter End Notes:

What will Ian do? Speak or remain silent? What would you do?

Leave a review with your thoughts!