- Text Size +

 Ian saw a lot of weird dreams that night. He couldn’t tell, but he was pretty sure he was rocking and twisting in his sleep. Hopefully the noises he was making were too faint to reach the giantess’s ears. Undoubtedly, the gigantic lady who was snoring lightly in the living room, was having a rather peaceful, relaxing sleep. And that was a stark contrast between the two. On the one hand, Ian, the tiny little human, was having a fidgety sleep, his stress evident in his subconscious fear of not being spotted. On the other hand, the newly arrived giantess, blissfully unaware of the tiny’s presence, napping on the skyscraper sized couch, totally unbothered by anything. Her overwhelming enormity and powerful, dominant size proved more than enough to secure her a restful sleep. Who would even think of disrupting such a huge being? The weight of only one of her massive, Amazonian legs was more than enough to crush a legion of foolish crusaders. Each one of her gigantic tits could easily smother a few fully operational human tanks under it’s prodigious weight. Not to mention the heavy, undoubtedly gargantuan penis hiding between her legs which even flaccid would rival a human submarine in size.

 But the nap of the two, no matter peaceful or turbulent, would quickly come to an abrupt end, as the rustling of keys and the opening and closing of the main door woke both of them up. Ada entered into the house and the first thing she did was to-

“MOM!” -let out a loud scream.

“Ergh…” the napping giantess replied, the sleep still evident in her voice. “Hey honey…”

“What are you doing here?!” Ada asked instantly, the tone of her voice suggesting she was a bit surprised. It was evident that she wasn’t expecting her.

“Like what it seems I’m doing…” the colossal lady managed to reply after a rather long yawn. “I’m paying my daughter a visit. Surprise!”

“Uhm…Is it an anniversary or something? Cause I can’t really recall you telling me about an incoming visit…”

“That’s because I didn’t.” the mature giantess pointed.” Why? Does it have to be a special occasion for me to come say hi and see how you’re doing? Now come here and give your big mommy a nice old hug!” She said as she planted her bare feet on the ground and grabbed Ada’s hand pulling her in a tight welcoming hug. Ian definitely felt the ground shake at the giantess’s heavy footfalls but he was clearly taken aback by the sound of their enormous tits mashing together. It was like two ridiculously oversized water balloons bumping together with a loud “PLWAMP”. From his point of view, the only thing he could steal glimpses at was their thick calves and slender ankles. Ada was still in her gladiator sandals which highlighted her powerful yet soft delicate toes, while her mother stood next to her, dominating the floor with her similarly gorgeous feet, meaty toes painted a nice French pedicure. Ian gulped at the sight, since even her pinky toe easily dwarfed him in size.

“OK! OK!” Ada said trying to escape her mother’s smothering embrace. “Mom you’re smothering me!”

“Oh…Oops…” the enormous mother said letting her loving daughter off of her affectionate hug. “Sorry honey…It’s that I’ve long time to see you.”

“You were here two weeks ago.”

“Really? Time goes by so slowly when you’re all alone…I thought it was over a month. I kinda missed you to be honest.” The poofy bun giantess spoke softly, to which Ada raised an eyebrow.

“Are you sure your surprise visit is just to say hi? Is there something you would like to tell me about?” Ian heard Ada say, smelling suspicion in her tone. There came a booming sound indicating that the gigantic duo took a sit on the couch, which creaked under their prodigious rears.

“What? No… Nothing out of the ordinary. Same old same old…” her mother replied genuinely.” You know… Running errands, doing house chores, hanging around with my fellow middle aged friends…” There was a monotonous rhythm in her words, probably a hint of how boring she found her recent way of life. This made Ian wonder how a giantess such as herself spent her time. Being so utterly enormous would probably affect the way she lived. He thought she would do anything she wanted, like a living goddess, but what he was hearing was quite similar to a healthy human lifestyle. In fact, hadn’t he known more about her giant size, her words would easily pass for his own mother’s. “But enough about me…How are you doing?”

“Me? Oh well…” Ada replied to which Ian felt his heart flutter in his chest. Was she about to tell her mother about him? Was she a person to trust? “ Pretty much everything flows smoothly. Library, home… A few social gatherings here and there….In fact, I’m just coming from a friend’s party-Wait! Where did you find that?!” Ada asked and almost jumped out of her seat noticing Ian’s bed on the coffee table. Due to its small size it wasn’t till that moment that she noticed it.

“Oh you mean this?” her mother asked back bending over and plucking the handmade bed between two fingers. “On the nightstand next to your bed. I found it rather charming that you keep making things for itty bitty little bugs. Why? Is it so important?”

“Uhm…Yes! I mean…No!” Ada bit her lip. “ No, it’s not so important…Not that I don’t mind losing it though…Did you… Did you find anything else…that…uhm…caught your interest?”

“Like what?”

“You know…stuff…”

“No, nothing significant. I’m not a pervert looking around your stuff when you’re away, you know.” The gigantic mother replied looking at her daughter who seemed to act weird.

 “Phew… That was close.” Ada whispered between words which thankfully went unnoticed. “Anyway, I see a bag over there. It even has your name “Samantha” labeled in front.”

“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you: I’m planning on spending a few days staying here with you. I hope that you don’t mind.” The enormous mother stated before looking around pouting her lips. ”No offense dear, your house could really appreciate a nice clean.”

“Hey!”

“Oh sush young lady! Mother knows best!” Samantha was quick to confront her daughter. “I won’t take no for an answer.”

“But..”

“No buts…” Samantha said before breaking a smile and raising a finger. “Young lady you ‘re to be spoiled by your mother’s delicious cooking and meticulous house tidying skills. You’re to enjoy the company and warmth of big old Samantha!” she said before letting out a loud giggle.

“You had this rehearsed in front of the mirror?” Ada replied stifling a chuckle.

“As a matter of fact yes…Only a couple of times though.”

“Alright if that’s the case…” Ada said adopting a more serious tone, realizing the sudden turn of events. “You’re free to stay as long as you want…”

“Great! I knew you wouldn’t have a problem with-…”

“…Provided you respect some of my rules.” Ada stated firmly. Samantha blinked, staring at her daughter and wondering where she was going with that. “You see there is someone I met yesterday. A person who is in absolute need of my help…and I’m about to provided it.”

“Some of your friends?” Samantha asked, intrigued by her daughter’s seriousness.

“ I consider him a friend yes…” Ada resumed.

“Him?” Samantha asked, clearly confused.

“ Yeah him…You see I met someone who… how to put it… uhm…let’s just say that he is a bit different than what you’re used to seeing so far…He is a human.”

 Samantha kept staring blankly, the look on her face showing she was trying to fathom on what she just heard. Ada decided to enlighten her a bit.

“ In case you don’t know, humans are just like us except much much smaller. They are sentient, have the same needs with us…basically everything is the same except their tiny size.” Ada resumed, trying to avoid all the unnecessary details about the giant – human war, the whole magic barrier thing and stuff. She hoped her mother would show some understanding  and not exert all her vicious giantess dominance on the unlucky young man.

“How small are we talking?” Samantha asked, to which Ada made a gesture with her index finger and thump, the gap in between about the approximate size of Ian. To Samantha and Ada it was equivalent to half an inch.

“Only that? That’s microscopic!” the poofy bun giantess exclaimed before connecting the dots. “ That’s where the tiny little handmade bed comes in! You’re hiding him in your house!”

Ada nodded, the sudden enthusiasm of her Amazonian mother filling her with immediate regret. She instantly wondered if she made a terrible mistake telling her. Perhaps she should have talked to Ian first. But everything happened too fast. She had no other choice.

“So where is he now? I want to meet him.”

“Please, mom, I expect you to treat him as an equal. Don’t tell anyone about him.”

“Alright, now show him.” Samantha said already scanning the floor for any signs of the itty bitty boy.

“Uhm…I left him over here…” Ada pointed at the coffee table. “ Probably your arrival must’ve scared him and forced him to seek shelter. He must be hiding around here somewhere. Please approach with care.”

 Ian’s heart skipped a few beats hearing those words. He was still hiding behind the huge wooden logs when he saw the two giantesses starting to look for him. From across the floor, they looked even bigger, their heavy feet making the ground shake despite their profound attempts to light walk. They were tiptoeing, moving around slowly always on the lookout for any signs of him. The tense moments turned even more agonizing when he saw that Samantha was unknowingly coming to his direction.

“I feel like I’m playing cat and mouse except there is no mouse but a human…” the barefoot giantess said as she stepped into the kitchen her eyes never leaving the ground. “Not that it would make such a huge difference considering his miniscule size so to speak…” Her massive breasts jiggling on her every step, she kept looking for him unable to hide her curiosity.

“Ian!” Ada called his name from the living room, still looking for him. “Please come out! Don’t be afraid!”

“ So his name is Ian? Cute.” Samantha said when she made a turn to look under the kitchen table. She unknowingly passed right over the pile of logs but didn’t spot him. Ian gulped at the image of her gigantic foot appearing and stomping the very ground in front of him, her soft yet meaty French pedicured toes touching and lifting off of the floor with unimaginable force! Samantha had beautiful feet but the relative size made them look absolutely monstrous! Her big toe alone was about twice as large as Ian!

 Ian felt he was about to be spotted. The buxom giantess was literally over him. He had to act quickly. Seeing no other option she jumped out and kicked off running like a maniac towards Ada who was still scanning the living room for him! It was his chance now that Samantha wasn’t looking!

 As he kept sprinting, he could still hear and feel the vibrations behind him. Turning his head around, he saw that Samantha was still searching for him next to the kitchen table, totally oblivious of him running at the opposite direction. He found her on one knee, her pencil skirt hugging her massive butt like a skin tight latex suit. Damn she was freaking enormous! Even bigger than Ada who was a buxom giantess herself!

 Entering the living room, he saw Ada at the distance. She was busy searching behind some huge furniture. Suddenly, as he was running full sprint, he saw her standing up and turning around. She was coming towards him. “Great! In this way she ‘ll- Oh no…NO!” It was just at this moment he noticed that she wasn’t looking down at him. She was looking straight ahead!

“Well maybe he’s not here…” Ian heard a booming voice overhead as Ada lifted a prodigious sandaled foot and raised it up to the sky. Her flowing dress lifting with the motion of her thick thigh, she was about to make a step! Ian barely managed to duck under the couch when her foot came crushing down with an earthshattering THUD! A gust of wind hit him and sent him flying all the way to the other side of the skyscraper sized sofa fully exposing him once again!

 Ada resumed her walk, totally oblivious to the tiny she almost crushed under her giant feet. Her enormous breasts jiggled and bounced, hindering her line of sight straight down. With such huge breasts it was impossible to observe the situation at her feet, so she unknowingly deprived the tiny human the chance to come to her. Ian was still on his own.

 Getting up, Ian saw Ada stepping way from him, her enormous rear bouncing under her dress. Unsure on what to do, he decided it was best to seek cover once again. The sofa was of limits, so he thought heading towards the coffee table. The moment he started running though, the light went toff and he immediately found himself in a shadow.

“Well well well…” A loud voice thundered overhead as he was a greeted with a pair of enormous tanned feet that stood literally in front of him. Ten round plump digits, each one adorned with a perfectly maintained French pedi, wiggled and played excitingly as the gigantic owner acknowledged the tiny human’s presence. “What do we have here?!” Samantha said playfully, the satisfaction of finding the boy first evident in her voice. “If it isn’t the little human Ada just told me about…”

 Ian couldn’t but feel immediately overwhelmed in Samantha’s presence. Being on the floor in front of a 450 feet tall behemoth was jaw dropping to say the least. Looking at him past the monumental swell of her large breasts, she was like a true goddess. Her sweater made a good job covering her gigantic mounds but did absolutely nothing to conceal their prodigious size. Each one was at least the sized of her head, certainly a cup size very far down the alphabet, provided there was an actual a bra capable of holding onto the enormous weight of those bazookas.

“Nice to meet you honey...” the giantess whispered and with a smooth motion she offered her big toe for him to kiss. Ian certainly didn’t know how to react to that. He just stood there, staring at the massive round toe right in front of his face, unsure on how to proceed. “Go on honey! Don’t be afraid! Give it a nice kiss!” she said and poked his face forcing a kiss out of him. “That’s a good boy!” she exclaimed using the said toe to pat his hair approvingly. “I’m Samantha, Ada’s mother!” She withdrew her foot and let it rest right next to her other one. This had the unexpected effect of flashing him with a brief upskirt view of the situation between her legs. True to the standards of the land, Ian was greeted with an enormous futa cock that was hanging idly between her legs, resting atop a pair of cantaloupe sized balls. Her skirt was bulging abnormally at her crotch, but seeing that fat meaty penis in all its glory from that point of view was intimidating beyond belief. Ian estimated it to be about 12 inches had it been human sized. Strangely Ian managed to catch a peak at her mature vagina right under her heavy balls, the puffiness of the outer fatter folds instantly imprinting on his mind.

“Mom!” Ada interrupted as another pair of gigantic feet appeared and boomed in front of Ian. “You found him!”

“Yeah I did.” Samantha said, intentionally adopting a more casual pose with her feet slightly apart. She knew she wasn’t wearing any panties that day but the feeling of displaying her oversized genitals to the poor tiny gave her a sense of superiority. As if she wanted to assert her dominance from the first instance. “But I have to say that you haven’t trained him well. He might be cute but he has to acknowledge his superiors.”

“Train him? Superiors? What the hell are you talking about!” Ada said immediately squatting down and plucking Ian up. She brought him about chest level, not wanting him to stay on the floor, only imagining how terrifying her mother must look from down there. “I believe you got me wrong here! Ian is my friend! I’m not superior by any means! You’d better figure this quickly or else I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to leave!”

“Oh come on!” Samantha laughed. “How can something so tiny be equal to you? To us? I mean he’s even smaller than my pinky! I bet you could force him down your cock if you’d try.”

“Mom!” Ada said cupping Ian gently in her palm. She was embarrassed her little friend had to hear all that. But more importantly she was starting to get at her own mother: she couldn’t understand the perceptions she had for humans. Apparently, she was old school. Like the violent dominant giantesses depicted in the books. “Promise me that you won’t hurt Ian no matter what!”

“Ok Ok…”

“Promise me that you’ll protect him and treat him with respect till we find a way to return him back! Promise!” Ada was bursting out loud.

“Fine whatever…” Samantha said with a twist of her hand. She turned her back to Ada and went for the huge couch.

“My house my rules remember?” Ada insisted, but she somehow felt she was talking to the hand.

“Enough said!” Samantha spoke with such force that the windows rattled. Ada threw her a paralyzing glare to which she responded with an electrifying glimpse. “Your secret’s safe with me. I’m not gonna hurt him. But don’t expect me to be all silly loving with him like you are.”

Ada uncapped her hand and looked at Ian. He was bedazzled. She decided to answer for him.” OK then…You can stay.”

There was no other choice.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review.