- Text Size +

It took great effort from Ada to hide her stress throughout the day but thankfully her shift was over. With a heavy stomp she finally made it into her house, immediately closing the door behind her. “What a day…” she spoke to herself, letting out a sigh of relief,exhaling a breath she didn’t know she was holding. How much she wanted a nice relaxing bath and a calming rest… but her mind drifted to the puny human. He had been kicking and fighting at first, quite strongly for his microscopic stature, but it was long ago before he decided to give in. His pitiful tries were nothing but faint tickles to her…which was a rather horrifying experience considering the very place he was stored into. Ada had pretty sensitive nipples but the little human’s pathetic wiggles only managed to get her to a point of slight arousal.

“Alright, you can come out now…” she said fishing him out and dropping him gently on the coffee table. He landed on his knees but quickly turned around to greet her.

“Hey! What was that for?” he tried to protest but he instantly gulped: Ada was standing before him, hands on hips, dominantly imposing her sheer enormity. Her huge breasts blocked her face, giving the impression that Jack was actually talking to her gigantic bulge which was in full display in front of him..

“In case you didn’t notice, Laura almost found you back there! That’s what was that for!” Ada burst. “Who knows what would she do if she found out about you! You need to be more careful young man!”

Ian couldn’t but feel slightly scared of her. She sounded genuinely concerned, true, but that didn’t make an angry giantess any less intimidating. “Ok... Ok… Please try to calm down…”

“Calm down? Yeah right…” Ada mocked folding her arms under her impressive bosom, unknowingly emphasizing even further the size difference. “Allow me to know a few things about Laura more than you…Laura may be a close friend but she can’t keep her mouth shut! Oh how she loves gossiping around and spreading rumors! Crazy tongue twister we’re talking! Just a glance at you and the next minute the whole village would know about the puny human that was stranded in our land!”

Ian didn’t know how to react to that. Apparently, Ada knew better than him…but that alone wasn’t enough. There were still many questions waiting to be answered. “But how did she not spot me? I was right there.” she asked rubbing the back of his head. “You didn’t explain much back in the library…Just shoved me under your bra… And then nothing.”

 Ada let out a sigh. “OK here’s what happened…” She went on to explain how she was astonished and bumped the desk knocking him off, resulting in his landing under the desk’s shelf out of Laura’s view. Ian was listening closely. He was lucky beyond belief. “Oh and by the way we kinda have to go to the party tonight. Can’t risk raising suspicions.”

“Wait…What!?” Ian exclaimed. “A party? What party? I mean… Don’t you think that me being surrounded by multiple partying giantesses is a bit dangerous?! What if they spot me?”

“Do you have a better idea?”

“Well…I could always hang out around here. You know, waiting for you.” Ian said. “What could go wrong?” He asked, feeling a bit proud at his brilliant idea. Anything to avoid interaction with these big dicked ladies.

“And leave you all alone? I don’t know…” Ada whispered, her anger subsiding. She seemed to be thinking about it though. After all, the tiny human had a point. Ada was well aware that Laura’s parties weren’t so full of people, just a few friends hanging around and grabbing a few snacks. More so like gatherings. But yet, him being in the same room with a few of her friends, her pretty enormous, overly endowed buxom friends, could actually spell trouble. Plus, it would be terrifying for him, considering what he saw in the library books. The way giantesses treated his kind was quite graphically depicted, filling him with fear, so it made perfect sense that he didn’t want to spend the night with those ferocious ladies. “Are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” she asked squatting a bit to be closer to him.

“ Sure.” He replied confidently. “Just make sure you lock the door on the way out. Oh, and leave some food for dinner. I’m starving.”

 “OK it’s settled then.” Ada said as she rose back to her full height, her humongous breasts jiggling in the process. “You’re staying here guarding the house.”

“Moreso the “house guarding me” would be more appropriate…” Ian joked, as the thick giantess made her way to the kitchen.

….

 As Ada was getting ready for the party, Ian was sitting on the coffee table thinking. He was trying to arrange his thoughts, his messed up mind not really helping much. There were so many things…First of all, the entire new world. He still couldn’t believe how he ended up in this land filled with so massive inhabitants. The previous day he didn’t know about the existence of giants and now here he was! Trapped in a dimension with towering colossal beings whose toes alone were more than enough to crush him flat! If someone told him that he would end up in such a situation, he would politely excuse himself thinking them as out of their mind. But apparently, not only giants existed but they had also long history with humans. A war… Acts of violence… Severe abuse of his kind by these enormous beings… And then, the whole magical barrier thing. The two worlds were fully separated but the gaps in the magical border would occasionally suck humans to the other side. Ian was struggling to believe how unlucky he was. From all the human people, it had to be him who was unfortunate enough to be sucked into the world of giants! “Lucky me…” he thought to himself, cursing his bad luck.

 But things could have been worse. He could have been spotted by an other giantess. A giantess who  God knows what would she have done to him. How harshly would she treat him… He was lucky to have been found by Ada. She seemed very kind and eager to help. Somehow he felt she would do anything to help him, even though they just met. And what for? Just because she was good hearted and kind. As a giantess, she could have easily crushed him. Or kept him as pet. Or toy. Or slave. A sexual slave.

 He jolted up at this thought. “What on earth am I thinking…” he whispered, his mind drifting to how voluptuous she looked. Ian was a sexually mature male and couldn’t but notice the obvious: Ada was so freaking hot that, had she been normal sized, he and his friends would make a bee line just to get her number. She was a solid ten. With a face like an angel and a body like an ultra thick plus size model, she would break a lot of necks if she were to walk on the street. But now, considering her truly gargantuan scale, her gorgeous characteristics were multiplied fiftyfold. She was a powerful, earthshakingly gigantic beauty. The epitome of sexiness, a fertility goddess. A goddess whose only servant would be him if not for the gigantic tower of girl mea-

“What are you dreaming of?” Ada’s thunderous voice boomed overhead, snapping him awake. Ian jolted and quickly craned his neck to see Ada smiling warmly at him. Apparently, he was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to hear her booming footsteps. The buxom giantess took a seat on the couch next to the coffee table, her plump butt grabbing pretty big amount of space.

“Uhm…Nothing. Nothing at all…” he said shyly. He couldn’t feel it, but he was sure his cheeks were blushing a vivid red. But of course, he couldn’t admit his lustful thoughts in front of her. “Ready for the party?”

“Yes. What do you think?” She got up and made a turn on her heel, showing her long flowing floral dress. The loose fabric ballooned from the motion of quickly spinning around, sending a gust of air towards Ian which throwed him a few feet back. “Oops… Sorry.”

 Ada bent over, unknowingly hovering her mammoth breasts over the coffee table and helped him up. Ian welcomed her move but gulped at the swelling bustline, which was remarkably modest, only a bit of tit flesh overflowing. “You look great.” He said, noticing that she was quite well covered considering the standards of this land. No loincloths or simple bras this time. ”I thought you said Laura told you to bring a bathing suit.”

“She did. I’m wearing it under the dress.” She grabbed the bustline and pulled downwards, showing Ian her black itty bitty micro bikini. That thing was so microscopic that only the nipples were covered as the rest of her wide areolae  were in full display. The strings were pulled behind her slender neck and back and were completely tugged straight, struggling to hold on to the great heft of her massive rack. As a result, all of her huge, teardrop shaped bazookas were practically left to bounce and jiggle in the slightest motion, while the canyon like cleavage line was so long that Ian estimated it to be about 50 to 70 feet.

“G-g…great.” Ian mumbled, unable to form a proper word in front of such a show.

“Glad you like it.” Ada smiled pulling the dress back up and standing straight. “Most of the girls will be dressed similarly. Are you sure you don’t want to come?” she threw him a mischievous glance.

“I think I’ll be fine here. Thank you.” He responded a bit bluntly, composing himself.

“OK see you then!” Ada cheered as she turned around and headed for the door. This had the undesired effect of filling Ian’s view with her prodigious rear, the twin globes of bubble butt jiggling under that loose knee length dress of hers. Her muscular wide thighs were safely covered as she proceeded to stomp the ground with earthshattering booms and… heavy slaps?

 “Ah, almost forgot. Food is on the kitchen table. Feel free to go there by yourself. It may require a little bit of climbing from your part but I believe you can do it. Bye!” With that she blew him a kiss and walked out, closing the giant door behind her.

“…” Ian barely managed to blink, as things happened too fast. The slaps just a moment ago were now fully explained…As Ada turned around, there came a big protrusion, a large tent in her groin, which lifted her dress before quickly disappearing, a loud smack echoing  around the room. The previous slaps could only be justified by her flaccid cock smacking heavily against her inner thighs! Since the bulge in her crotch was not as prominent as in her morning loincloth, this could only mean one thing: she had decided to go bottomless! Her cock was left to swing like a pendulum under her dress which was just the perfect length to cover it. Just a small breeze and she would flash everyone with her fat meaty cock. Apparently, Ada, no matter how kind she was, fully justified her giantess identity by not minding walking around with her heavy cock swinging under her dress, faithful to the standards of public decency of the land. “Oof…How could a goddess like her have both…” Ian was left to wonder, unable to get out of his tired mind what he just witnessed. “How could everyone have both…” At least she was kind enough not to directly flash him with her oversized genitals this time.

 …

 A few hours went by with Ian still sitting on the coffee table thinking. The sun had already set leaving the room in complete darkness, save for the little candle Ada had lit on the kitchen table. The whole environment looked a bit less cozy this way, huge, skyscraper sized furniture dwarfing him with their enormous scale, their vast shadows moving playfully on the wall to the candlelight’s funny tinkling. Ian was blanky watching the shadow’s game when his stomach rumbled. “I guess it’s time to eat something…” He said as he got up and started climbing down the coffee table’s leg. Ada had left food for him in the kitchen, so he had to actually make a small trip to satisfy his hunger.

 The way to the floor was quite easy. Even though the coffee table was about 100 feet tall give or take, the carvings on the wood made it easy for him to get down, like little platforms. To get to the kitchen, he had to simply walk there, as the living room and the kitchen were practically undivided, no doors separating them. By the time he reached the floor, his belly rumbled again, reminding him of his precious energy that had to be replenished. Heading for the kitchen, everything seemed different from this point of view. From the floor everything was even bigger. He had to look up and up just to see the coffee table he just came from. The ceiling loomed even higher above and the gigantic legs of the couch made him feel like an insignificant bug. “So this is how ants must feel…An entirely new perspective from down here.” He said, marveling at his small size or, more appropriately, the absolutely incomprehensible size of Ada and the other giantesses. To them everything looked so natural and perfectly fitting.

 A small walk later he found himself under the kitchen table. This one was a bit higher up than the coffee table, meaning that he had to climb a bit more. The thick wooden legs were similarly carved which could greatly assist in his way up. He threw himself on the wooden leg ready to go when he heard something that made his blood freeze.

 There was a knock on the door.

“Huh?” Before he realized what was happening there came another one, even stronger than the previous.

“Ada! Are you home?” a loud voice spoke from behind the closed door. “It’s me. Open up honey!” Another knock. Receiving no answer, there came a rustling of keys which quickly found their path to the lock.

 Ian hid behind the table’s leg, unsure on what to do. He was in danger. Apparently, his oh so brilliant idea to stay alone wasn’t so brilliant after all. “Who the hell could that be?” His question was immediately answered when the door flew open and in came the strange visitor.

“Is she already asleep? But it’s too early…” Her words reverberated around the house despite her intentions to keep her voice down. “ Everything is so dark…” The ground rumbled and shook at her monolithic footsteps, the vibrations reaching the kitchen where Ian was hiding.

 In the dim light, Ian couldn’t see much. Just the silhouette of a thick giantess looking around the living room. Her mature voice indicated that she was a bit older than Ada and her overwhelming stature put her at least a head taller than her. Ian estimated her to be about 450 feet tall give or take.

“Oh…” she said as she made her way to the kitchen. Ian was immediately greeted with a pair of massive high heeled sandals, as they appeared and fell right in front of him with and earthshattering thud! The boom was strong enough to send him flying a few feet back where he landed a bit further from the table’s leg. “ Let me light a few more of these…” Her words boomed overhead before the sound of a match lighting broke the otherwise calm silence.

 Plenty of light flooded in and Ian was shocked to see he was out in the open! He quickly got up and run under the table. The oblivious giantess didn’t spot him. She went back to the living room, her enormous legs lifting and falling onto the ground with unimaginable force, the clicking of her gigantic high heels thundering ponderously. Ian couldn’t but watch the gargantuan colossus as she strode to the couch reaching for her bag. “Oh these heels are killing me…” Ian grasped at the view in front of him. Sitting in the couch, the monstrously large giantess, even bigger than Ada, unclasped her shoes, letting her bare feet thud on the ground. ”Ah…Much better now…” she said wiggling her plump soft toes. She was dressed in a tight pencil skirt and a blouse, her choice of attire looking rather professional and strict. Had she not been so utterly enormous, she would easily pass for a well respectable lawyer, similar to the ones Ian was used to seeing in human courts. She resembled Ada very much, with tanned skin and black hair in poofy bun, not to mention the massive breasts and enormous rear. “I’d better check on Ada. Don’t want her waking up and screaming out of fear seeing me right in front of her…” she said, before standing up and heading for Ada’s room.

 Ian couldn’t believe his bad luck. Apparently Ada had forgotten to tell him about the unexpected visit. Or was it a surprise visit? He couldn’t know. One thing was certain: he was trapped in a house with a giantess walking around blissfully unaware of his presence. Who the hell was she anyway? The swift way she moved around the house definitely meant she had been there before. “Maybe she’s a relative…” Ian thought. “Either way I’ve got to stay safe.” With a sprint he made it to the corner of the room, ducking behind a huge pile of wooden logs meant to be used for the fireplace. From there he could see everything and remain hidden. At least till the moment Ada returned. Then he would figure something out.

 With a puzzled look on her face, the giantess came back to the living room holding something in her hands. “Ada’s not here…She must be out.” She was talking to herself while visually inspecting the thing in her hands.” Too bad the timing wasn’t right…It would be such a nice surprise.” She sighed. “Anyway… this kid’s getting better and better. Always impresses me with her handiworks. I mean look at that!”

 Ian focused more on the item she was holding. Looking closely he noticed it was…his bed! The funny little bed she made for him to sleep in! Ada had left on the night stand and she found it!

“So tiny and well made…It even has it’s own little pillows. How cute!” she said. “I guess it all derives from her love towards tiny things and stuff… She had that since she was a kid but now…Oh! I bet next time I pay her a visit she’ll have an entire house made for little creatures…” she laughed letting the handmade bed on the coffee table. “What now…” she wondered taking a seat at the couch and putting her feet on the table, next to the tiny bed. “Wait for her or go to sleep? Here’s the question.” She asked before a loud yawn escaped her lips. To Ian’s ears it sounded more like a roar but he managed to compose himself. That gigantic lady was scaring him without even knowing.

With Ian safely hidden and the new giantess relaxing on the couch time flew by quickly. It wasn’t long before the thick lady started snoring. Ian marveled at her impressive beauty. Even lightly sleeping this woman was undeniably gorgeous. With her MASSIVE breasts barely contained in her outstretched blouse, her slim arms fallen slightly to the side, she was lying supine on the gigantic sofa, her enormous feet resting on the coffee table, her  thick thighs hugged tightly by her dark blue skirt. It took Ian great effort to avert his gaze from the proudly outlined, gigantic, pumpkin sized bulge at her crotch but he eventually did it. With the image of the enormous sleeping beauty on his head and his stomach evidently growling Ian managed to fall asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review on what you think so far. What is this new giantess? Will she spot Ian?