- Text Size +

“Quick, hide!” Lenny, Red, Blue, and Green scurried in under the canopy of the nearest evernut tree. The tremors tickled their shoes and ankles, arriving with the unmistakable rhythm of footsteps. The boys huddled together, Green clinging onto Blue. The sound and tremors grew, gaining the nearness where Lenny knew she was close, her eyes likely to see them should they just take those several steps that would bring them out of their cover.

Lenny kneeled, scoping the entire view they had from underneath. Upwards, one would glimpse nothing past the dense foliage of the evernut trees. The tree nearest to theirs rustled as if taken by the sudden surge of a hurricane, causing all four to take another step back. Her left foot stamped right into view before them, and the right one arrived right beside it.

Despite the footprint not allowing any confusion to her size, they couldn’t believe the sight before them. Her sunburned, caramel feet were monstrously large, not merely for her size. In that lay the hope that her overall size might be smaller than the first footprint suggested, for she truly had exceptional feet. Those bulbous toes did well to cushion the steps. As if made to catch humans, they were long and lithe with a meaty fullness that gave them the strength to pin perhaps even the most powerful human mages.

She just stood there. As if aware of their presence, she flexed her toes, the joints popping as those flawless peds raked the soil, brandishing her weapon to them. The left foot drew back, scratching her right ankle, and the boys watched with both reverence and dread over how leisurely she moved these earth-shattering vehicles of flesh.

“The beads say they should be somewhere around here…” It was the bright voice of a young lady, beyond the treetops. “I’ll find the little rats.” With that, the massive feet turned aside and proceeded on, slamming their tremor-inducing enormity into the distance, their presence receding.

“Holy shit,” Red whispered when left to silence. Green was shook, constantly watching with those wide eyes and not relenting despite her absence.

Blue turned to all of them, his voice hushed, “Was she talking about us?”

“I think she was,” Lenny said.

“How does she know?” No one could answer, but Lenny remembered.

“When we stepped inside, past the fence, I thought I noticed something, as if we passed a barrier of some kind. It’s surely magic, maybe it alerts her, something like it.”

Red swatted him on the arm. “It never occurred to you to fucking tell us?”

“It didn’t mean much at the time, you guys would probably just have ignored it. Especially you, Red, so don’t give me that nonsense.”

“Enough arguing,” Blue said. “What do we do now?”

Red was the first to speak up. “I say we keep filling up before leaving. She won’t find us under here.”

“She almost did!” Green said, greeted by disciplinary hushes.

“He is right,” Blue added. “She was literally right in front of us, and most importantly, it wasn’t by accident. She mentioned these beads showing where we are. She really is looking for us, with magical means.” Blue raised his pouch, a noticeable bulge weighing it down. “I filled more than half of mine, I’ll take that.”

“Half? We can fill two entire pouches each,” Red objected.

“Sorry, buddy,” Lenny said. “I have to agree with him. What we’ve got isn’t little. Let’s take our win here while we have it.” Green’s support was no surprise, and so with that majority overruling Red, they made their way back, slinking in under the treetops. A perceptive ear and eye always out, they didn’t catch much more noise from her monumental size, surprisingly. Blue led the way to the trees which had less evernuts at the bottom, as they remembered, and soon it cleared up. The expanse of grass with the row of flowery bushes was back.

“This’ll be the hardest part, actually,” Blue said. “It’ll be open terrain, even after the fence. We should make a dash for it here and not stop until we make it to the woods.” They wrapped their half-full pouches around their wrist, each summoning their base magics. To no surprise, the triplets’ magics were according to their own colors, while Lenny’s was a golden sheen. It enveloped their legs, and kneeling, nodding to one another, at the count of three they started their run. Red got a little ahead, then Blue, Lenny, and finally Green. They whipped bast the bushes, tearing a few leaves and petals with them. The post fence came closer, closer, Red was about to pass though the bottommost beam.

He slammed straight into a barrier with a red flash, landing down on his side. The three behind him stopped as abruptly as they could, Blue almost tripping over Red.

“What the hell?” Lenny stepped up and put his hand forward. As if the air before him were a calm lake and Lenny’s hand a stone, the ripples he recalled from when they had entered materialized. It didn’t allow exit.

Everyone tested it for themselves, met with the same barrier.

“You can’t be bloody serious!” Red said. His right leg surged with a red glow as he spun around and kicked it. The barrier burst and launched him back, past the rest.

He did not land on the grass, but cushy flesh. Red was right between the gap of her big and second toe.

There was no urgency from the giant, no sense of needing to capture the moment. The big toe casually rose up, bent inward, and sat on Red’s face, swirling a few turns over him, the creamy nub of her toe melting into him. Then she released him, and Red sprinted back to his friends, the dirt from her toe smeared over his cheeks.

She took one step forward, her shadow falling over them, just like the shadow the trees produced. Those two gargantuan feet were on either side of them, and following the pillars of caramel legs, the toned calves and thighs, they arrived at the hemline of her blue frock, ending at the middle of her thigh. Hands on her hips, she towered over them so properly they had a straight view to her white panties. Her eyes were small and mean-looking, a large, bridged nose, freckled cheeks, and the two jutting front teeth showing themselves as she grinned completed a picture that wasn’t exactly a maiden from the fairy tales. Her breast was flat, a skinny frame, but that didn’t matter when she stood a staggering ninety feet tall. It especially didn’t matter when what they feared the most, what they had to watch out for, were her feet, and they were extraordinarily large.

Those long toes flexed, making Green flinch and retreat behind Blue. She was drinking in the sight of their awe, relishing it.

“Three colored clowns and a normal-looking boy,” she said, adjusting her short brown hair beyond the ears. “Give me your names, thieves.”

The four looked between one another. Blue said, “I’m Blue, those are my brothers Red and Green, and that’s Lenny. We… uhm…” He didn’t have a good explanation.

“I’m Mara,” she said. “My mother owns this plantation. You think you can just steal our harvest?”

“Let’s be real here.” Red stepped forward, a brash tone. He slapped his half-full pouch. “What we’ve got isn’t even a drop of water in this lake of yours. It’s nothing to you, while for us, our village could just sit back and make it through the next winter without breaking a sweat.”

Mara raised her eyebrow. “That’s a lot of words without saying ‘steal’ or ‘thief’.”

“We’ll give it back, then,” Lenny said, presenting his pouch.

“Oh, you will.” The wry smile returned to Mara’s homely face. “I love when humans slink in under the fence, expecting their smallness to go by unnoticed. Then they enter the barrier.” Mara brought out an amulet from under her hemline, three purple beads connected. “And I’m alerted and can find them, and the barrier keeps them inside. I sometimes do let some humans go with a bit of evernuts, with the promise that they spread the word, so more of them come here. Sometimes, they do succeed, but they don’t make away with much, and it only serves to bring more of them here. There’s nothing more fun than chasing you all down.”

Lenny was certain he noticed a dark stain forming on her panties.

“I’ll give you a head start. I’ll count to five. At five…” Mara stood on her heels, showing them the meaty balls of her feet, the defined wrinkles forming along the arches as she flexed those hungry toes. “These darlings will want to spend some time with you.”

Blue flung his pouch aside as a gesture of goodwill. “We’ll drop everything and forget this.”

Mara didn’t care. “One.” The count had begun.

Chapter End Notes:

If you don't want to wait and wish to support me, you're more than welcome to get the whole thing here at my gumroad: angvar.gumroad.com/l/zanbm

I would appreciate it immensely.

Until next time.