- Text Size +

Mara reclined into her chair and simply received, ten lips smooching her soles, the soles which had treated them so roughly yet taking all their adoration.

Lenny tried to remove all context, all the coaxing needed to bring them to that point. He imagined he’d been dropped into this spot suddenly, seeing this for the first time, and Lenny had to catch his gasp before it escaped him. He began stroking his manhood again.

Mara wouldn’t leave the trio on the tops of her feet alone. They’d gotten away for too long, escaping the carousel on the underside of her foot. Now she brought the left foot over the right, planting the toes over their faces, demanding worship. She didn’t have to wait long. They responded, catching the fluffy nubs of her toes with their mouths and pampering her. Mara made sure to alternate, switching so the trio of the other foot wouldn’t escape their duties either.

Mara pulled her frock up and slipped a hand under her stained panties, massaging herself. As she did this, Mara shuffled her feet in towards the chair, closer underneath. When Lenny saw Mara bite her other hand to stay quiet, a grimace from effort, he realized she was trying to hide it from the slaves at her feet. She didn’t want them to see her shyness, a glimpse which would erode her domineering veneer. So she kept her feet under the chair, leaving them to their worship there, while holding in her own sound, straining to find a balance between beating her own pussy harder as the pleasure intensified, yet keeping it hidden from the rest. They also noticed the stuttering movement, her legs and feet twitching from pleasure. Her toes grappled with the trios atop the feet, skin yellowing from pressure, like dolls meant to absorb abuse.

Mara tugged her panties aside, the pink eye bare for Lenny to see. Her jaws clenched, biting her hand harder as the squirt shot out, right over the edge of the chair, drizzling onto the porch and seeping in between the planks. She didn’t bother hiding it anymore. Consumed by the frenzy of her orgasm, Mara kicked her chair back to have room and raised her left foot first, hovering it right in the line of fire. Her squirt hit the mark, blasting straight onto the foot and all the eight poor men entrapped around it. They hollered in disgust, in complaint, but those sounds were soon replaced by gargling, coughs, snorting, and spitting, as opening their mouths made a welcome avenue for her love juices to enter.

The men tied to her other foot, the right one, were below and watched the waterworks above them in horror, the stray shots along what dripped off her foot pattering the wooden porch like a downpour. They knew they were next.

Alongside this tearing down of secrecy, Mara removed the hand from her mouth and let her dark moans erupt.

After a good several shots, Mara put the left foot down. Quivering, gathering herself, she drew those rapid circles over her clit as she raised the right foot.

“You can’t be fucking serious!” one of them shouted, right before the next laser of squirt drilled into them, soaking their hair, cloths, entering their mouths. They wriggled with such a pathetic violence, unable to escape the bindings keeping them to her foot. Mara gave them a proper shower.

Lenny ejaculated again from his hiding spot, brought to his knees from the fatigue, powerless against the onslaught of shame sweeping through him. Now the entire region between his legs ached.

Mara’s feet drew broad strokes over the puddles of cum, scrubbing the porch using the ten humans. She dipped her toes until they were dripping, then dove for the trios on top of the feet, jamming her toes in their face and forcing the liquid down their throats. Their complaints did nothing, Mara bit her lips and had wide-open eyes, possessed by pleasure.

Once it ended, it was because of Mara’s restraint. She released one long sigh, eyes drifting through the skies. “I’m living the dream life. Little thieves like you always making their way in.”

They had nothing to say, trying to recollect themselves, finding that once they did, there was little of themselves left. They only wanted to get out of here and forget everything.

Mara stood up, feet squelching in the pool of cum, twisting them in it. “I guess that’s it for you. I’ll deactivate the barrier and send you out now. Next day, there’ll be more of you. There always is. You’re nothing but another batch of toys.” Mara picked up a piece of bakery with her clean hand, indulging in it while walking out of there with her cum-soaked human sandals.

Lenny waited for her to disappear past the evernut trees. The tense strain released from him, sighing. “Lord above…” He had to move. It was afternoon, and he had to make it home before night. Mara had claimed she would deactivate the barrier, meaning now would be his chance.

Lenny pulled up his pants, his dick with painful complaints over the touch. He activated his base magics and bolted down along the house, to the side, seeing a fence and another building to the other end of the plantation with less trees. Without getting too greedy, Lenny quickly plucked a few handfuls of evernuts and filled out his pockets. Then he continued until the fence, where he slowed down, nearing its border gingerly. No barrier was there to stop him. Lenny left the plantation, out to the grass and onwards under the trees. A score of evernuts and a bank of memories which would keep him busy for weeks, it had been an unexpectedly lucrative heist.

But there was some disappointment, the timidness over confronting her or staging a scenario where he too was captured. He hadn’t been under her feet himself, the only blemish on this journey.

Lenny looked back to the fence and the evernut trees overlooking them. Fortunately, Mara wasn’t going anywhere, and he had all the time in the world.

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes Lenny's escapade to the plantation! I hope you enjoyed the little adventure. Reading your reviews and thoughts is fun, it always feels nice to see others' interest in your story. I should do a better job of responding, however. I'll work on it!


Also, this part of Lenny's adventure may have concluded here, but if you want more, then there is a bonus follow-up story on my Gumroad titled "The Return to the Plantation" that follows another visit Lenny makes. This time, he'll make damn sure to end up underneath Mara's feet.


This story is exclusive, which means it won't be put up on here. If you wish to find out more (synopsis, excerpts from the story), check it out on my Gumroad here: angvar.gumroad.com/l/pmjzl 


Thank you all!