- Text Size +

Mara’s feet went to a wall each, lurching in on their corner. The four boys tried to lump together as tightly as possible in that corner, hoping her legs wouldn’t be long enough. Though that hope was momentary, as she came closer and closer. When the toes arrived, they probed the surface of this single lump they hugged each other into. They were like an animal playing dead, her feet the large huffing bear examining the corpse. The big toe probed Lenny’s chest, coming up and applying its soft touch to his face, teasing him. Her toes explored them all, stroking their hair, pinching their clothes, groping their limbs.

“Go away,” Green said, shoving her third toe. The arm he threw out was clamped by her peds, yanking him out, the rest losing balance from trying to hold onto him. Green tried to get up, a big toe pinning him down.

“Help!” He reached out to them, and his two brothers grabbed an arm each, a tug-of-war with her toe. But with a few inward curls, Mara dragged him in under the ball of her foot and buried him underneath the heft of snug flesh.

Red summoned his base magics and readied to attack, but her other foot pounced on him, knocking Blue away as well. Her big and second toe were clamped around Red’s head, rubbing against him, his mouth formed into one large O from his cheeks being pressed together. Blue tried to help him out, but the foot caught him as well when he got close, and there was plenty of space left for him. The blue scalp of his hair barely stuck out from the toe gap between her third and fourth toe. Red wrenched his head free and bit her big toe, making it retire and give him a moment of respite. But it was short-lived, her second toe pinning him in place still, and the big toe started waving up and down repeatedly, striking his head with a soft, fleshy clap. It was akin to a proper spanking, Red’s head like bottom of an unruly child brought over the lap, and the big toe the palm of the parent swatting him, castigating him for his rude, biting behavior.

Lenny just watched in sheer amazement over their power. Blue and Green were out of sight, swallowed up underneath the soles, while Red was at the mercy of the big toe’s endless slapping. They were at her complete mercy; whatever she wanted to do with them, she could, and it looked like these feet were just getting started.

Lenny felt guilty to stand there and watch, gone by unnoticed as the triplets kept her busy. After the big toe had slapped the fight out of Red, it sat on his face. Adjusting his head straight under the nub, the toe pushed, its peachy roundness so plump and full, Red’s face caved into the doughy flesh enough that her big toe alone swallowed his head up underneath. It was just barely. Lenny noticed a few tufts of red hair sticking out of her pancaked toe flesh. Whatever grunts they made, resistance they offered, her feet were like a black hole swallowing up all their efforts.

The foot which Green had been stuck under now moved again, though Green didn’t appear on the floor where it left. He was plastered to the sole. Lenny realized too late that it was searching for him, the fourth missing rat, and once it found him, he regretted nothing. Fighting back was pointless. Before the toes tripped and dragged him off to be played with, Lenny looked past her ankles, down the legs, and noticed Mara slipping a hand in under her panties.

Lenny was taken to the same position as Red but on the other foot, head sticking out between the big and second toe. He learned from Red’s mistake and didn’t fight back. The toes were indeed kinder with him, though not gentle either. They had a vice grip around his head, rubbing up and down, his face melting into the peachy flesh of her round toes. They had some powdery residues of dust and dirt left, but otherwise, the memory of a fragrant scent lingered. Lenny entertained himself by taking a deep couple of whiffs and guessing, certain the lotion applied had been something lemon-scented with hints of rose.

“Let’s see how the thieves take this one!” A strain could be heard in her voice, working herself up with her fingers, and a fire built in her. No one could lie low and make it through as her feet clapped together, sandwiching them all between. There was some overlap between them, half of Lenny and Red’s bodies against one another, Green’s leg stuck under Blue’s back, but in total there was plenty of her creamy flesh across those gigantic soles to be pancaked between.

Though the pancaking was no more than a beginning. The boys felt the friction, the mass of flesh starting to slide. The increase in speed was gradual, untangling the boys from one another and putting them all in a good, comfortable position where she could unleash a devastating speed while keeping them all enclosed.

“I call this the feet human-grinder,” Mara said with a strain, followed by an airy gasp, voice dripping with excitement. Her feet mashed the boys in a moving iron maiden of flesh. Unavoidably, despite all their attempts at grimacing their face shut, the movement pried open their lips, forcing the inside of the mouth outward to stroke the flesh. And as her speed picked up, so did the heat and build-up of sweat, and they could literally taste the progression. Their drab shirts and trousers were ruthlessly crumpled, her feet rubbing together now comparably to one’s bare hands when trying to keep warm during cold weather. The swelter was oppressive, and it was as if they were within a tornado made of solid matter, of solid, hot flesh. The sweat amassed to perceivable stretches of moisture along her soles, generously baked into their clothes, their skin, their very being, and Lenny was convinced even a good bath wouldn’t get this off. Her feet marked them as theirs through scent.

There was nothing left but to harden one’s resolve and endure, for Mara smushed them a good several minutes. With the right material between, the feet would surely have produced a spark. Their clothes were getting soft from moisture, ripping at a few places, and somewhere in the middle of this hurricane they forgot that they were in fact between a young lady’s two feet, dominated to a measure they might not ever experience again in their lives.

Finally, the grinding ended, overjoyed at the stillness of being pancaked between the feet. Though some sounds could still be made out, the slick flop of her finger entering her womanhood again and again, the bed shuffling somewhat to her movement against the bedside, and the choked, feminine gasp which she tried to suppress.

The feet parted from one another, the triplets stuck to the left foot and Lenny to the right. With her peds, she flicked them off her soles and distributed them evenly. Lenny’s head was returned to sticking out between the big and second toe of the right foot, Green between the third and fourth, and Red and Blue were similarly positioned beneath the left counterpart.

Mara spread her legs wide, separating them from each other. Lenny was sure she was reaching her climax, and something about it allured him. Green was kissing her toes out of sheer terror, wanting to appease them, begging them not to hurt him. Lenny followed suit, though not out of fear, but admiration over these mighty, beautiful things. The big toe reciprocated, smooching him back, and Lenny didn’t know what happened next. Perhaps it was her alluring gasps and the heated, lovesome atmosphere it produced, but the passion of the current second linked to the awe he had first experienced upon seeing those gorgeous long toes, those goddess-like steps she took upon the earth. Lenny grabbed the nub of her big toe with his mouth and sucked, biting.

For the first time, she submitted to one of them as the big toe relaxed and allowed itself to receive his worship. Lenny humped his groin into her foot, stimulated by her moans.

His control was short-lived, however. The toes reclaimed authority and clamped his head, Mara arriving at her climax. He thrust himself into his own orgasm, spurting his seed into a stain on his pants, and he did so with four of his senses, touch, sight, smell, and taste, all drowning in foot. He lay peacefully thereafter, and so did Mara, leaning over her bedside, the calm after the battle.