- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Saffron is called to account and his loyalty is questioned.


+++


A rock lay there in the dirt. A small one, handheld sized. Saffron grabbed it, gripped it tightly in his fist while grazing off the sand with his fingers, and stood up.

Aurora's velvety ebony eyes met his through the reflection of a storefront on the other side of the street. Her eyes were fathomless pools of dark mystery, and they stared intently at him as if she could see into his very soul.

His shoes scrunched as they spun to turn around. He gaped up at the visage of his kid sister, nearly filling his entire purview.

The slow, steady rhythm of her breathing was a low, vibrant rumble that echoed over the city skyline that was now his home.

Two planetary disks – Aurora's irises – were zeroed in on him. Its circular shapes were slightly curbed by narrowed eyelids on the top and downside.

Saffron was minute to the girl, infinitesimal even. Too small to be located by the eyes of normal-sized people among the richly filled appearance of a microscopic city – let alone that his facial expression could be recognized by those same people. But Aurora could. She was no ordinary person. She was a witch with arcane capabilities that allowed her to do incomprehensible things.

Aurora's all-consuming lips broadened and stretched tighter, peeling over a row of intimidatingly huge, white teeth – each vastly more prominent than a high rise.

The brat produced a smile in response to Saffron's low-hanging frown that sank his face to a show of deep discontent. The brat's smile was sly and mischievous, and it lit up her whole face. It was clear that Aurora was enjoying making Saffron angry. Saffron's frown deepened, as he glared at his kid sister. The brat's smile only grew wider.

He gave a sharp yelp when his body lifted off and ascended higher and higher. Fueled by Aurora's mental powers, Saffron soared in the direction of her gleaming eyes.

His body grew larger until it matched the size of a nail polish bottle. He landed gently on Aurora's awaiting palm – which wore the scent of pussy juicy, which meant that Aurora just played with herself.

"Uuh, hi," He waved awkwardly at Aurora's cinema screen countenance looming above him. Her youthful face soared closer, and she looked anything but pleased. Two piercing eyes locked in on Saffron, each as big as a Skippy ball to him.

"You have to help me, brother." Aurora's girlish yet forceful voice boom blasted out of her mouth. Saffron's kid sister was usually so social to soften the strength of her voice when speaking with him from this close. But she did not bother to do that at this very moment. Which mainly indicated that she was displeased about something and that she found that he deserved to swallow her whims.

"You flunked geometry class?" Saffron asked.

Aurora scoffed. "I'm on par with four-eyed Simon even now, thanks to you."

"And the test? How did your chemistry test go?"

"Uhm, I ran into a highly vexing conundrum during the acids and bases part, but luckily that same Simon sat next to me. He is really sweet on me and gave me all the answers. I might shrink the guy someday. You're gonna love him!" Aurora gleamed.

Saffron looked back expressionless. "Wonderful."

"Not so cocky you!" Aurora's tree trunk finger poked Saffron in the chest, tumbling him backward on his butt. "I keep getting unsettling messages about you."

"What do you mean? I'm a model prisoner. Even Foejay can vouch for that. Ask him." Saffron clutched the rock that was still held in his fist tighter.

"But that's the whole problem, brother. You do not have to be a prisoner in my domain. I can make you mayor, you know. Or king even."

"Of a sandbox filled with specks in a teenage girl's bedroom?" Saffron spat.

"My Queendom will flourish along with my powers. And rest assured, they flourish abundantly."

"But I don't want them to flourish!" Saffron threw the rock. He aimed for Aurora's left eye. And it was a good pitch. Nonetheless, the stone simply evaporated when it was about to collide with the white field of Aurora's left eye.

Blasted innate magical ward. Saffron cursed.

To his annoyance, Aurora's eye did not blink when Saffron threw the rock. It even seemed that Aurora was not aware of Saffron's attempt to hurt her. The girl just kept babbling.

"… So you see, brother. It's only a matter of time before I'll reach the state of omnipotence. And when that happens, I can start thinking about the rest of the world. But for now, I believe punishment is only fitting at a time like this, don't you think? Why are you still refusing to worship me?" Aurora said.

"I pray to you, don't I?" Saffron stood up and rose his chest higher as he spoke. "I lie with my knees in the dust uttering words of glorification in honor of you." He pointed fiercely at his kid sister's monumental cute face.

"But you don't believe in them. Your heart is not in it, brother. Aurora whined.

"Saffron shrugged. "You can't flip a heart's conviction with force."

Aurora's eyes became tiny slits. "And I believe you simply don't try hard enough."

"Well, maybe I don't," Saffron said.

"Reason enough for punishment, I would say. Especially since you threw that rock at me."

Saffron scoffed. Figures that she did notice it.

"But do not worry dear brother." Aurora lowered her hand just in front of her stark-naked, pale spheres. Saffron felt a tingling sensation sparkling through his groin – whipping his member to the waking state – when Aurora's perky, B-cups were fully displayed. She nearly pushed them into his face.

This was the most agonizing thing Aurora could do to torture her brother – by using her sexy body to arouse him. Saffron hated her. He didn't want to feel any pleasurable sensation for her. Only hate. But it required much energy for Saffron's already exhausted body to maintain his hatred. And although he will never admit it, Aurora is a gorgeous young-looking woman.

While fumbling with his dick in bed once, Saffron even caught himself enjoying mental images in his head of Aurora's firm bubble butt. He cursed himself loudly and threw these revolting images of his blood-related sister out of the window. But they kept lurking there, in the garden, ready to strike during a moment of weakness.

Nonetheless, Saffron remained firm. Instead, he turned his head away from Aurora's bare bosom and locked his gaze on some stupid poster of a landscape hanging on the girl's wall.

"I do love you, dear brother, you know that, right?" Aurora's voice thundered above him.

Saffron crossed his arms against his chest.

"Therefore," Aurora continued. "I will not punish you, but the city instead."

Aurora's other hand reached out, and Saffron heard screams erupting from the city below and sirens.

"Ha! They scrunch like ice cream cones." Aurora beamed. Saffron saw his sister nibbling her lower lip as another peal of screams exploded down below.

He ran up to the edge of Aurora's hand and looked down, eager to know what was happening even though he had a pretty good idea of what it could be.

In front of Aurora's bare lap lay the city that was now his home on a table, incredibly small, even from his perspective. Several fires blazed throughout the city, where whole buildings were simply flattened by Aurora's index finger. And his sister was not done yet. She giggled louder as her pinky finger crashed from the sky, obliterating a good portion of a suburban area on the outskirts.

"Stop it!" Saffron bellowed as hard as his tiny voice was capable of. But Aurora's laughter was too loud and her joy too great. She keeled over and dabbed her nipple amidst a block of office towers, toppling many of them. Then she slammed her left foot next to the city and ordered the citizens to worship it if they wanted the carnage to end. From his heightened position, Saffron could see throngs of minuscule people and streams of cars making their way towards Aurora's looming feet, all to venerate it.

Aurora's mental powers compelled Saffron's body to go airborne. He dwindled down, smaller and smaller, until he was merely a speck and landed safely back into the city that looked now a mere ruin.

He stood out among thousands of people kneeling down, praying, before the colossus foot soaring over them all like an aerial continental drift. Aurora's godlike laughter rolled over the city, reverberating through its narrow streets filled with terrified citizens.

The foot vanished, and in its place came Aurora's curious face. Her planetary eyes blinked a few times. Then they disappeared as the teen brat stood up to her full height. A bat smacked painfully against the inner side of Saffron's knee. He groaned as he sank down.

"Show your respect, infidel!" An enforcer spat in his face.

Above him, Aurora's chuckle rumbled. "Convert him. Convert my brother if you all wish to live in peace." The voice of the brat Goddess spoke. The whole city shook when her massive legs sauntered off. As Saffron looked about, he saw innumerable eyes glancing at him, and they all told the same tale.

'This carnage is your fault, and we will make you pay for it.'

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!