- Text Size +

Chapter 14

Melissa’s chipper words hung in the air. Steve’s heart had been hammering away a few moments before, but now that he understood his predicament, he could almost feel his heartbeat grind to a dumbfounded halt in his chest. 3 inches tall, faced with the twin behemoths of her bare breasts rising up above him like living, breathing, 3-story buildings, Steve could barely think straight enough to string a sentence together. He had been naive enough to get his hopes up, and now of course it was all blowing back in his face, both metaphorically and quite literally. Melissa was just sitting there, smirking down at him with her wide mischievous eyes, pursing her plush lips together in the merest hint of a pout. Clearly she was enjoying his helpless position…and she was mocking him.

“So...let me get this straight,” Steve began, holding up both of his tiny hands after a few more seconds of strangled silence. “You drank this…this extra special, fancy smancy formula of –”

“Nothing fancy about it!” Melissa cut in, her eyebrows suddenly coming together as her smirk morphed instantly into a frown. “It was simply a matter of synthesizing the cobalt aluminate by sol-gel process, and melting the beryllium into an ingot before adding the copper to the –”

“I don’t care! I don’t care!” yelled Steve, abandoning his typical poise as he waved his arms in the air and stamped his little feet on the desk. Subconsciously, he knew that his outburst would only entertain Melissa, and sure enough, he felt the wind current around his body shift as Melissa brought her hand up to her mouth, not quite concealing her open-mouthed smile at his antics. This all only encouraged him to plow further ahead in his tirade. “How many times do I have to tell you I DO NOT CARE about all the…th-the little scientific, like, the…the WHATEVER details, alright!? All I want is to grow BACK to a NORMAL size, okay??”

“Mhmm, yes,” giggled Melissa from behind her hand, her body jiggling slightly from her barely-suppressed mirth. The quivering of her bare breasts was especially noticeable, since they were right in front of Steve, seeming to laugh at him as they shook. He could see that her nipples, already partially-erect before, had started growing even bigger still. And now, issuing forth from both tips, Steve could see unmistakable, hinted droplets of her creamy white milk. Despite his current temper tantrum, he could feel his cock responding instantly to the sight. God, her nipples…they each had to weigh like half of what he did…it was incredible to watch them grow in real time, from Melissa’s sheer arousal, of course.

“You’ve made it quite clear that you have no interest in taking advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn and expand your mind,” Melissa continued, putting her hand down and revealing her amused smile. “But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to gently keep explaining what’s happening, each step of the way. Come on, Steve, I know you’re annoyed at me right now, but I can’t help explaining all this stuff – I’ve spent all these days and weeks researching everything, and so…if…if I can’t talk to you about what’s going on, then…well, I don’t know…I guess maybe it just feels a little lonely, that’s all.”

Steve opened his mouth to retort, and then closed it again. She had caught him off-guard; he knew that she hadn’t been fishing for some kind of an emotional response from him. In fact, it seemed like she had almost caught herself off-guard with her remark. When she finished speaking, she blinked a couple times, almost looking confused as she stared down at him. Steve immediately felt a wave of guilt pass over him. Yes, Melissa could be maddening in how she teased him, and played around with him, but it was true that she had been spending a lot of time – nearly all of her time – researching how to grow him back. Of course, she had toyed around with him a good deal in the process, but was Steve really going to try and pretend that he wasn’t aroused by her shenanigans, however much they irked him? And regardless, deep down, he knew that she cared deeply about him, and that their lighthearted, ribbing relationship was able to carry on because he was under no illusions that she was going to protect him, and care for him until he grew back.

‘And come on, face it,’ Steve thought, staring up at those glorious megalithic breasts that were gently heaving to and fro above his head, ‘Being toyed around with a sexy scientist…even if she’s the biggest, most awkward klutz in the world…this would be a dream come true for a lot of guys…I gotta quit being such a little brat about everything.’

“Look…Melissa,” he said out loud, hanging his head a little as he spoke in a much gentler tone, “I know that you…you’ve been spending like, all your time trying to grow me back, and you…heh, I mean, you got me that dollhouse and everything…” He sighed out, shrugging his shoulders. “I’m sorry, alright? I need to keep myself from flipping out like that. I just…I’ve been under a lot of pressure, is all. Or it…it at least feels…that…uh, way…”

His words had trailed off as Melissa had wordlessly lifted her left boob up off her desk. Steve had heard the sexy, sticky sound of it coming up off the wood, and the next moment he was completely engulfed in its shadow, staring up at the huge, fleshy underside of her breast as she held it aloft over his head. For a split second, he was afraid that she was about to “punish” him, but then she shook her breast, sending his sky alive with a crazy, jiggling canopy of smooth boob flesh. In the midst of his “sky” shaking, he heard Melissa’s gentle rumbling laughter come from above, from beyond the boob – from his current vantage point, he couldn’t even see her face.

“Ohhhh, you’ve been under pressure, have you?” she quipped, her humor evident in the light thunder of her voice. “That makes sense, Steve – I mean, you’re so tiny that even one of my boobs on your shoulders would be enough to flatten you for good!”

As she laughed softly, Melissa gradually dropped her huge, heavy breast down on Steve, to the point where he now realized he had to run out from underneath to escape. Melissa was too quick for him, though, and his attempt at a mad dash came up futile when he felt the warm, soft, pillowy breast flesh spill over his back. Steve grunted and braced his knees, trying as best he could to hold her boob up on his shoulders. He would have had as much luck squatting a tractor-trailer; in an instant, his knees buckled, and he sank down face-first onto the desk, totally overcome by her tit. He heard the muffled sound of Melissa saying something, but he couldn’t make it out, since he was now totally surrounded by her soft flesh, which was quickly causing him to heat up as it enveloped his entire body. Steve wasn’t too frightened – he knew that Melissa was in control, and gently guiding the weight of her breast down on top of him with her hand. Still, though…it wasn’t exactly comfortable to have his entire body smothered by a giant breast. Sure, his cock would have been sticking straight up if it wasn’t getting pressed hard into his own stomach, but it was getting difficult to breathe.

“YOUKAHNDUVOYAMAN...like any good researcher knows,” Melissa’s big voice quickly came flooding back into his ears, first as a huge, indistinguishable sound, and then as actual words as she adjusted her voice to his ears, “Trial and error is the only real way to discover anything, despite what all these eminent Stanford deans will tell you when they’re interviewed in magazines.” The light of day burst back into vision as she slowly lifted her breast up off him.

“...Uhh, sorry…what?” asked Steve, blinking in the light as he used his arms to help himself stand up again. Once he had righted himself, he had another one of those moments, when the light was hitting her just right. Her breasts, and her body, loomed up over him again, and it was difficult for Steve not to gape in awe at her. Despite all her maddening quirks, there was no denying it – Melissa was positively breathtaking, and the way her bare breasts were just out of her unbuttoned blouse…

“I was just saying,” Melissa smiled, jiggling her breasts happily at him as she reached up to lightly pinch her nipples, “That I accept your apology, and that I know I can be a pain in your sweet little bottom with all this research stuff…but that trial and error is the only real way that we get anywhere in our research, despite what those…oh, okay, you’re nodding…you heard the rest of the bit. Good.”

A few moments of silence passed between them. Melissa’s fingers were still poised on her erect nipples, not quite squeezing them yet; it looked like she was thinking back to a time in the past, trying to remember something. But then her head seemed to clear and she bounced her eyebrows up and down as she tightened her fingers around her nipples, causing the rich milk to burble forth in fat droplets that didn’t quite get big enough to fall down onto the desk below. Instead, they just sat there, big, trembling drops of milk, seeming to tease Steve, to call out to him. He could smell their rich, milky scent, and hiscock, already rock-hard, stiffened further still.

“Mmm, somebody’s a bit enthusiastic,” chuckled Melissa, staring straight at his cock. “You know, if we weren’t in the midst of an important trial-and-error experiment, I think I’d just sweep you up here to my mouth and suck on that little thing until I get a taste of YOUR milk.”

“Well…uhh…there’s…uhm, I think I might be able to fit that into my schedule,” Steve managed to force out, so aroused that his voice was almost shaking.

“Mhmmhm, nice,” she hummed appreciatively, evidently impressed that he could cop that kind of attitude while being full-mast in front of her. She turned her gaze to her two nipples, looking back and forth between them. “Now the only problem issss,” she mused aloud, “Is that the milk looks exactly the same between the two. There’s no way to tell them apart except by…well…feeding it to you.”

“I think it’s simple enough,” began Steve, feeling his heart start to race as he started walking over to her left breast. “I’ll just try this one first, and…you know…see if it shrinks or grows me, and then we’ll know.”

“Yes, yes that’s one way of doing it,” pondered Melissa, stroking her chin. Steve began to feel uneasy again. Melissa never stroked her chin like that when she was actually thinking about her research or experiments. When she was actually deep in thought, she always went all non-verbal and incessantly chewed on the end of a pencil for hours on end, hardly even seeming to be aware of the outside world around her. She was being theatrical right now; she already had her plan figured out, and was playing a little game with herself, slowly introducing it to him.

“What’re you saying?” Steve asked cautiously, standing in front of her drooling nipple, increasingly eager to taste her milk.

“I’m saying that we could have a little FUN with it!” Melissa smiled down at him. “Without losing the integrity of the experiment…here! Put this on!”

She reached behind her and came back with a thin red ribbon, no more than an inch long, which looked absolutely tiny between her two fingers.

“What…is that?” asked Steve, furrowing his brow, having no idea what she was on about.

“Well isn’t it obvious?” Melissa laughed, handing the little strip of ribbon down to him. “It’s a blindfold!”

Steve put up his hands, backing away. “Ooooh no…no, come on Melissa, please…can’t we just get on with the whole thing without all this, uh, all th –”

“Aww, look at youuuu!” Melissa laughed triumphantly, bouncing up and down slightly in her set so that her breasts jiggled like mad. A few drops of her milk, from both nipples, came dribbling down onto the desk. “You’re just so eager to drink my milk, aren’t you Steve? Haha come on, admit it! You’ve been staring at my breasts for weeks! And, you know, I’ve noticed that the smaller you’ve shrunk, the more I catch you looking at them. Don’t even try to pretend you’re not!”

“Okay, okay, fine!” exclaimed Steve. “I admit it! But…” And here he just stood there, gesturing to Melissa’s giant rack quivering teasingly before him. “I–I mean…come on! What am I supposed to…to do around them!? How can I help staring??”

“Mhm,” nodded Melissa smartly, her lips pursed in a smirk. “Just as I thought. You’re one of those, uhm…what do they call them in those grocery store magazines? Oh right, heh – there are ass men, and then there are BREAST men.”

She cupped her left breast in her hand and jiggled it at him teasingly.

“That’s YOU, right Steve?” she cooed, enjoying his helpless, gaping reaction. “You’re a little breast man, aren’t you?”

Steve didn’t even have the mental energy to shake his head about Melissa’s “grocery magazine” quip. He could imagine her, waiting patiently in the checkout line at the store, taking the opportunity to thumb through the gossip magazines on the shelves, just to catch herself up on the “latest trends.” She was so ridiculous…and yet, in this moment, all he could think about was getting a taste of that creamy milk.

“Okay so you just…you want me to put the, whatever, the blindfold on,” he said, beckoning for the little strip of red ribbon. “Fine. I won’t know which breast grows me and which breasts shrinks me. But you’ll know.”

“Oh yes,” grinned Melissa. “I’ll know.”

“And of course you’ll just toy around with me for a while,” sighed Steve. He was pretending to be put-out, like he often did around her. The truth was, however, that he had started to get very excited. This was happening…it was actually happening. He was going to suck on that gigantic, drooling nipple. He could almost taste the richness already.

‘What’s happening to me!?’ went the brief thought flashing through his mind. But he immediately batted the thought aside. He knew what was going on. The truth was that, whenever Melissa broke him down enough, there remained only the raw, stripped-down lust for her that had been there for a long time, ever since he had started shrinking, and noticing her body getting curvier and changing too.

“Oh it goes without saying I’m going to toy around with you!” giggled Melissa, spider-crawling her fingers over to him and feeling him up, ticking his stomach, snaking in between his little butt cheeks, caressing his arms and legs, and lovingly rubbing his erect cock. “You’re toy-sized, Steve! You live in a toy house! Why wouldn’t I want to play with you, hrmmm?”

She teased his cock long enough to make him begin gasping out in arousal, but she didn’t do it long enough to make him cum, devilishly withdrawing her finger right as Steve began humping it. A frustrated whine escaped his lips, making Melissa laugh delightedly, even as she felt a little sorry for him.

“All right, all right,” she exhaled, “I’ll stop being so mean…but I’m still in charge Steve. So put that blindfold on now…yes, there you go…and now pull it tight, now – no cheating!”

She brought her face down close to make sure he was following her instructions, but, at 3 inches tall, the spatial nuances were too small for her to be sure that he couldn’t see out of the blindfold.

“Here,” she muttered, carefully reaching her fingers behind his head and delicately pulling it a bit tighter. “Just to be sure. Is that too tight?”

“Noooo, no, it’s just fine,” Steve answered, now totally blind. “Feels like my head’s gonna crack like a nut any second, but other than that, it’s perfect.”

“What!?” asked Melissa, concerned. “Is it really too tight?”

“No, Melissa, it’s…it’s fine, okay?” Steve replied, holding up his hand. “I was just kidding. Now can we…?”

“Mmm, of COURSE!” Melissa trilled. “Let the experiment begin! Now, first thing’s first.”

She reached out her hand and brought her fingers down on top of him from above, and she had to smile as he flinched at her touch, since, from his perspective, it had come out of nowhere. And then, very deliberately, using only her fingers, she spun him around a few times, switching hands in the process, and rolling her chair around to the other side of her desk, just to confuse him. With her cupped palm, she carefully, lovingly ushered him towards her breast a few seconds later, and she couldn’t help but part her lips in arousal as she watched his tiny body gently stumbling against her gently insistent palm, his mouth already open in anticipation. He had his little arms out, feeling for her warm breast flesh, and when he finally staggered into her boob, both of them gasped out quietly.

At this point, Steve had no idea that he was about to drink from her left nipple, but right now that didn’t matter to him in the least. He had already resigned himself to Melissa’s shenanigans, and this resignation was much easier when he reminded himself that, either way, he was going to be drinking Melissa’s warm, delicious milk. He was so close now…her milk’s rich, creamy scent was overpowering his nostrils, and he blindly staggered toward the scent, the warmth of her tit flesh all around him, beckoning him closer, closer…

*THUMP*

Steve felt his head get side-swiped by something huge, and he nearly fell down. Thankfully, whatever it was hadn’t been too hard…although…now that he had righted himself and was groping forward, he felt it again. A warm, moist, wrinkled mass of flesh – and in an instant, Steve realized that it was Melissa’s nipple. A shock went through him, even as he understood that he shouldn’t have been so surprised. But it was just…so BIG in his hands, against his body, rubbing up against his face, that it was hard to believe. The fact that he couldn’t see anything made it seem all the more gigantic.

“Whoops, take it easy there,” he heard Melissa chuckling from far above. He couldn’t even bring himself to reply back with something snappy; he was far too focused on the enormous nipple he was now holding before his face, with both hands. He opened his mouth, ready to gorge on her milk, and he brought his face forward, smushing it up into the hot, wrinkled skin of Melissa’s nipple. The remnant milk from earlier touched his lips, and Steve immediately drank it down, feeling goosebumps jump up all over his body as the rich, nutty flavor of the milk dribbled down his throat, infusing his body with its warmth. Immediately, he felt the nipple flesh harden around his face, and he actually had to take a couple bumbling steps backward as her expanding nipple literally pushed him onto his heels. He fell forward back into her nipple, desperate to taste more of her milk.

‘Mmmm Steve that feels soooo good,” moaned Melissa, closing her eyes. “Come on, squeeze that nipple…make that milk come out…”

Steve was trying his hardest. He squeezed hard, and then, finding that his little hands weren’t accomplishing much, he began pressing his whole body up against it.

“Come on, you’re being too gentle!” Melissa chastised him. “Fight for it, Steve! Get it!”

He started punching her nipple, and, when that too failed, he started body-slamming it, hoping that the pressure would get some milk to come out. But, try as he might, the only milk he could get was the residual bits that had come from Melissa squeezing her nipple earlier. Even little drops were enough to keep Steve going, and hungry for more…it tasted nutty, buttery, a savory creaminess that he had never experienced before. And it drove him wild.

“Oh my god…” he muttered, losing himself as he slammed himself up hard against the nipple, burying his face into it as he squeezed and squeezed with his arms, trying to extract more milk. “Oh my god…oh my god…”

Melissa watched him affectionately for a little while longer, and as she did, she felt a turgid, tingling heat spread between her legs. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears. He was just so cute…so ridiculously, stupidly cute. She felt a sudden, emotional outpouring of appreciation for his willingness to abandon all pretense, lose his pride, and just throw himself into her like that. She reminded herself that not every guy would behave like Steve, that many would try to run away or would hate her for what had happened to them. But not Steve – sure, he was miffed at getting shrunk, and liked to play the “irritable younger guy” with her, but really, she knew, and he knew, that this whole situation was unbelievably arousing for both of them. And, especially at times like these, the titillation could almost be unbearable.

“Here sweetie,” Melissa whispered down at him, ruffling his hair with the gentle wind of her hot breath. She was completely red in the face now. “Let me help you with that.” And, lightly pinching her nipple with her thumb and forefinger, she smoothly squeezed.

*Pssssssshhhhhhhhhh*

Steve instantly received a face-on stream of thick white milk, directly into his face, and he staggered backward, choking and coughing from the sheer impact. But Melissa had planned ahead, lining up the palm of her free hand behind him so that he didn’t fall over backward. Steve bumped his back into her palm, and used the forward momentum to charge forward, mouth open, and arms outstretched, to gulp down as much of her milk as he possibly could. Melissa moaned out and held him up to her nipple, bracing his body so that he would be thrown back again, as she gently squeezed her nipple over and over again.

*Psssssssh* *Psssssshhhhhhhh* *Psssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Steve kept opening his mouth, swallowing, opening it up, and swallowing again. Within 30 seconds, he was coated, head to toe, in milk. And he just kept drinking. More and more, he felt his belly engorge as he swallowed down the creamy goodness. From his perspective, the blindfold made everything more intense. His other senses were heightened – the rhythmic, incessant sounds of the milk’s thick stream, the deep, moaning coos of Melissa far above, the hot, thick, sticky feel of the milk covering his body, filling his mouth, and coating his throat, the glorious taste…it was almost too much to take, and within a minute he had fallen backward into a half-standing position in Melissa’s palm as she leaned slightly forward in her chair, making sure he could still access her nipple. She was “breastfeeding” him in her hand.

A few minutes later, once Melissa had decided Steve had had enough, she stood him up on her desk, and giggled as he swayed in place, barely able to stand, as she removed his blindfold. She walked her “hand person” out to meet him, pretending to engage him in conversation.

“Well Mr. Steve?” Melissa asked in a higher-pitched voice, pretending to speak in the voice of her hand person, “Did you have a good meal? Goodness, you look full!”

“I…Melissa…” Steve breathed, shaking his head as he looked up at her, ignoring the hand-person. “That was…you are…amazing.”

“Ooooo!” squealed Melissa, strutting her hand over and rubbing sensually up on Steve’s body, like a pole dancer. “But is he still going to think so if he shrinks!?”

Steve stood up suddenly straighter. He had completely forgotten about the potential for the milk to either grow or shrink him. For the last 10 minutes, he had been totally lost in the profane glory of Melissa’s warm breasts, her engorged nipples, and her delicious milk. But now he was paying attention to everything around him, scrutinizing Melissa’s hand person (which was still grinding up on him) to see if it looked bigger or smaller to him.

“H-How…uh, I mean, like, how long will it take?” he asked. “Before it starts happening?”

“What a thing to ask!” laughed Melissa, who was busy fiddling with Steve’s erect cock with her middle finger. “In the middle of a…what do you call them? A lap dance? A pole dance? Oooop!” She had been a bit too forceful, and caused Steve to lose his balance and fall down onto the desk.

“Hey…easy!” he exclaimed, starting to get back up. “And it’s not a lap dance, Melissa…a lap dance is when the…the…”

He had stood up, and his voice suddenly trailed off. Melissa’s fingers, the “legs” of her hand person, had been as tall as his chest before. But now, he was staring straight forward into her knuckle…and then…slightly up at it…and then straight up. Her forefinger was thicker than his torso now…and around him, everything appeared to be growing. But he knew what was actually happening. A cold shot went through him, even as he felt the warm milk rumbling in his belly.

“Well then,” Melissa declared, a wide grin spreading across her face as she shook and slapped her naked tits against her desk. “I think we have our answer.”


Chapter End Notes:
This story is up to Chapter 16 on my SubscribeStar and Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep, or at https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep