- Text Size +

Seeing Rocky’s body be guided in and out of her pussy woke the Tinkerer up properly.

“H— Hi Mr Magic Man,” Tara said in half a groan, biting her lip.

The Tinkerer had lowered his standards terribly for those two, and despite the situation, he could face it with something of an ordinary attitude still. “I assume everything is alright here?”

Tara nodded with a smile. “When it’s hard to be sleepy, Rocky always helps.” A few threads of moisture were running down her bloated pussy, greedily accepting Rocky’s body as she needed no effort at all to push him in. The pace of the insertions wasn’t quick, a romantic gentleness enjoying the mood.

“It’s quite normal, this.” Sev spoke, who was also awake, sitting across the fire. He’d been awake for a while. “They do this pretty often, and like she said, especially when she has trouble sleeping.”

“Is the young man, Rocky was his name…” The Tinkerer glanced at Rocky, pulled all the way out until his arms were free, then pushed back in with a wet slurp until only his ankles stuck out, a process on repeat. He looked like a doll. “Does he concur?”

Sev nodded. “Of course. They’re lovers.”

“Huh. So when can we expect a conclusion to their merry lovemaking?”

“Truth be told, she can go on for hours.”

The Tinkerer paused. He needed a moment to accept the fact that they were casually having this conversation while Tara masturbated with someone beside them. Then, he could face the answer. “You know, there’s not much that surprises me anymore, with my wealth of experience. But that’s a damned long time. And we need our sleep.”

“Well…”

The way Sev said it was suggestive, not in surrender. “You’ve got a solution?”

“There is a way to quicken this.” Sev waved the Tinkerer over, and he rounded the fire to sit beside him. Sev leaned in against the Tinkerer’s ear. “I know you’ll think I’m insane, I know this is a wild proposition, and you’re welcome to say no. But if we help her get to climax, this’ll be over with much sooner.”

“And what does helping her get to climax entail?”

Sev avoided the Tinkerer’s eyes. “Well, maybe a little pampering of her feet would heighten the moment for her.”

The Tinkerer let the notion linger for a second before saying, “Shall we, then?”

“Really? So little hesitation?”

“I have not built the successful foundation upon being hesitant. I once had to pleasure a succubus for two hours to distract her enough so a colleague could snatch the artefact behind her.”

Sev clapped his knees, getting up. “Alright then. And also, the outer portion of her big toe may be a place of interest.”

“May? You speak from experience.”

Sev gestured at the enormous woman before them. “When you’ve got a lady this large with half a brain, sometimes you just got to go with it.” Sev moved over to her left foot, and the Tinkerer to her right one. As the Tinkerer left the fireplace and into the gloomier part of their campsite, seeing her pale foot in the darkness, he forgot to ask if Tara was fine with this. They hadn’t even asked her. Though, judging from Sev’s experience and Tara’s utter shamelessness, it likely didn’t matter. Watching her other side, he saw Sev already having cast himself over her sideways-lying foot, arms wrapped around the big toe, beginning a trail of kisses encircling its underside. He wrapped his legs around the foot and slipped one hand down under his pants, masturbating himself, and then the Tinkerer saw the situation for what it was. Tara and Rocky were lovers, and Sev, despite being the brightest of the three, was the desperate, pathetic foot cuck. The Tinkerer wondered how he kept his confidence intact knowing his dolt of a brother was the one who had the girl while he slaved away at her feet.

“Poor guy,” the Tinkerer said, straightening his shirt and hopping onto Tara’s right foot. He massaged the second toe like a baker at work, his mouth smooching her big ped. Tara was thin, her toes spindly and long, though with how giant she was there was still a portion of meaty toe flesh to grapple onto, with both his fingers and mouth. The toes relaxed, surrendered, received, and Tara moaned, elevated to a high and released from the steady rhythm she had been in with just Rocky’s body inside her.

Tara curled her legs in, shaping a diamond with her legs with her feet next to each other. She’d brought them closer to the fireplace so she could see them. Rather than sensations happening in the darkness, now she saw them worship her, turning her on further. “You want to thank mommy, Mr Magic Man?” Tara mumbled. At first, the Tinkerer relegated the comment to her general stupidity, but then understood she referenced her first perspective of him having been birthed from her foot.

Tara’s tongue hung out of her mouth stupidly, panting, running Rocky in and out even faster. Her legs quivered, giving turbulence to the two men worshipping her big toe, requiring them to hold on. The Tinkerer sucked on the buttery flesh of the inner side of her big toe, leaving clean patches of pale skin upon it, erasing what the cruel path had done to them. The toes curled, gripping them, and Tara groaned like an animal. Her two feet slammed together, sandwiching Sev and the Tinkerer, and in the electric orgasm that possessed her body, she rubbed her feet together, smothering them with sliding walls of feet.

Her other hand rubbed her clit furiously as Rocky was clapped in and out of her, and Tara shot out a stream of squirt. With how her feet were holding the two men in front of her, they were right in the line of fire, the squirt drizzling onto the feet and seeping in between the cracks, the streamlets of her liquid soaking into their clothes.

Tara’s orgasm persisted for a good two minutes, and for several seconds during those two minutes, her pussy was like the mouth of a waterfall. The fire was put out, the mattresses and soil drenched.

At last Tara collapsed, Rocky left inside her. Like an egg cracked open, her feet parted from each other, freeing Sev and the Tinkerer.

The Tinkerer spat out her cum and whipped his arms free of another couple of drops. “Well, let’s see if we’ll be sleeping any better now.”

Sev’s stare lingered at him. “You’ve got an iron resolve, Mr Tinkerer. Thank you.”

The Tinkerer smiled and threw a polite wave at him. “Don’t mention it.” He returned to his soaked mattress and lay, Tara’s love liquids oozing out of it from his weight. Sleeping in a giant’s cum was really a small item on the endless list of the Tinkerer’s travels. Though he noticed how Sev hadn’t returned, and he thought he heard faint sounds down by Tara’s feet. Sev was finishing himself off with her toes in his mouth.

“Poor guy,” the Tinkerer repeated, then fell asleep.

At dawn, the Tinkerer got himself ready to leave while they were just waking.

“Leaving already?” Sev said, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

“Indeed, need to be at Minn early. It’s just a short way down the path?”

Sev nodded. “You’ll see the sign.”

“Farewell, then.”

The Tinkerer’s first goal was to wash himself off at the inn. He left the clearing they’d set camp in, watching the three pass out of vision behind him. A blockhead of a giant with an equally dumb lover, then the decent man who represented the fools, yet he was the lowliest of them in privacy, the cuck who worshipped Tara’s feet while they made love. They were quite a funny bunch.