- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I own nothing from the guilty gear franchise, make no profit from it, and this is purely for entertainment purposes because I think the girls are cute :)

Your general lack of fighting prowess, and honestly rather adorable appearance despite being a newbie bounty hunter for assassination, leads to your ass getting kicked by the Guilty gear girls night out, as you were assigned to assassinate all of them at once by your dim-witted employer, and your actual lack of knowledge in the bounty hunter business meaning you were unaware that they were skilled bounty hunters in the first place.


Rather than just having you get murdered on the spot however, the ladies decided to have a quick brawl in a secluded location to get the honour to do whatever they want with you. How fun!


Bridget, after using the classic fisticuff combo of yoyo’s, ties the guilty gals into victory.


“Yippee! I win! Now I get to have you all to myself cutie… You’re a bit too big to take home with me right now though.. Good thing I learned this trick!” 


The girl cheerfully spins her yoyos around, tying you up in their string 

“Not done just yet!”

The yoyos sides open up, forming a hole, before slowly coming towards you from both left and right, slowly growing.. bigger?

Your brain starts trying to comprehend just what in the world is happening, thoughts blaring throughout your skull.

“No, that can’t be right, everything else is getting larger too. I’m shrinking!” 


The girl gains an all too smug smile as your face contorts to fear as you realize your situation.

“Hehe, do ya like my trick? I sure do..”

You finally stop shrinking, your body still wrapped up tight in uncomfortable string, as your whole world starts swinging about as the lady moves her hands to a more comfortable position for walking, blood rushing to your head as if you are caught in a coarse cocoon. “Let’s go home and sleep together~”


The girl heads home, but not before you lose consciousness, only being woken up by a hard plunk onto hard, cold glass, seeing a half naked bounty hunter with a noticeable bulge through her sleeping underwear. “Sorry hun, I know I promised we’d have fun tonight, but that brawl really tuckered me out, but I promise we can have all our fun tomorrow~”


The petit woman then heads over and lays down on her inflatable bed, blown up in her propped up tent seemingly in the middle of nowhere, cuddling her favourite aquatic life-formed plushie, with the clothes she was wearing before you lost consciousness carelessly tossed onto the ground, with nothing but a beach towel to keep it from getting covered in dust. 


With nothing else to do, and a lingering fear of just what this lady means by “fun,” you start shoulder-bashing against the glass jar from above the portable heater she brings with on her adventures, hoping you can escape before she wakes up from her slumber. You do this for several hours, your body bruised, the sun coming up, but you finally do it. The jar tips over, and you foolishly leap out of it. 

“I’m free!” You think, before ignorantly jumping out from the bottle still on the personal heater, right into the girl's sweaty panties. A single sweat drop dwarfing your body, you’re simply too tired to move, and quickly locked into place by fear, as you start hearing Bridget wake up.


“Yaaaaaaaaaawn…”

In her tired daze, she begins her morning routine. Unluckily for you, tossing away her nightwear panties and putting on her favourite, well used, tight and sweaty panties is the first thing she does, every single day. She hops out of bed, pulling up her panties past her feet, slowly up her soft, smooth legs,  and puts you face first with her smooth, soft, but rather musky balls, drenched in sweat formed overnight from the desert heat.


After putting on her tights and clothes, along with her hoodie, she finally brings her tired eyes over to her personal heater, and notices the tipped over bottle.

“Awwww…. looks like they got away.. that’s no fun at all..”

She says, unaware that you have actually done quite the opposite of getting away, your nostrils being flooded with the natural pheromones of her member, mixing with the body odor of the overworked bounty hunter.


“I suppose that’s just how things work out sometimes! Let’s go see if I have any more bounties.. Ooh! This one looks fun, let’s go!”

And so begins your slow and prolonged death, under a cute girls balls, drowned in her sweat from the vigorous exercise required to kill renowned criminals and warriors alike.


Chapter End Notes:

I know nothing about guilty gear I just think the characters are hot :)