- Text Size +

Clara basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. As if having been blind all her life and now finally able to see, she relished every detail of the experience. The fairy had slurped up all her liquids from the greenery it sprinkled upon.

Her tongue returned to Clara’s beaten pussy, returning the now-familiar twitches of pleasure across the body, the twitches Clara would never reject. A drunken giggle slipped out of her, clamping her legs around the fairy’s head.

Fairy’s head?

A sharp jab of alertness brought her out of it, noticing the increasing size of the rock beside her, or how her own gown lay over her body like a large blanket, or how the laps on her pussy was from a tongue, large enough to cover it. Peering forward, she saw the fairy’s back, hunched forward on all four, eating away.

With a precise flurry of strokes and sucks on Clara’s clit, the stimulation returned like an avalanche, wringing a sharp gasp out of her. The languor took over, warding away the alertness. Clara was at the mercy of her lust, and she found it wasn’t a surrender which came after a fight. For once in her life, she was being pampered, the needs abandoned by so many finally tended to. For once, it wasn’t her job to help someone. She could just lie back.

Stupefied by the earth-shattering sensations, all concerns became secondary, or granted an understandable context. Clara wondered if she’d eaten anything outlandish she’d forgotten or if there were fumes from some plant to inhale in these prohibited caves that sent her on this trip, to create this perception of herself being shrunk and this fairy enlarged. Or perhaps this was a fairy of delight, bringing illusions to enhance the experience. Whatever it was, Clara let it take over.

The next orgasm arrived, and the fairy didn’t relent throughout it. Clara didn’t feel as if she were moving her body, her legs and stomach, they spasmed as if electrocuted. The fairy vacuumed Clara’s pussy, slurping away at any moisture which amassed.

The hem of the gown slid over her, like a blanket drawn up. Clara didn’t pay much attention to it, attributing it to the movement they made pushing the gown. But the lips kissing her bottom now covered Clara from knee to knee when her legs were stretched to the sides. The fairy’s face, the little thing Clara had to focus to make out the details of before, lay in the gown with her, and she was what held the gown up. Those snowy eyes and hair, pale skin, firm jawline and sharp cheekbones, they were before her like some massive statue.

Lips over Clara’s pussy and thighs, the fairy dragged her out like a cat with its toy. Once the gown Clara herself wore, the yellow canvas scrolled past her above. Large hands slipped underneath Clara, propping up her back. Together with the mouth latched onto her bottom, the fairy brought Clara out of the gown. The large hands behind her pushed Clara, having her sprawled over the fairy’s head, her chest straddling the nose, her knees ending at the tips of the mouth, her hands almost reaching the earlobes. With her limbs outstretched, she was like a human cobweb cast upon the fairy’s face.

There was no pause. The tip of the tongue prodded at Clara’s pussy, a jolt cutting through her body. The entire ordeal hung over Clara like onerous blankets. “Oh, God. It’s so sensitive now. It’s too sensitive. I… Ah…” She fell over the fairy’s face with a defeated moan, not much left in her but the occasional exclamation when the giant tongue poked at the right place.

Somehow, the fairy seemed to know when to end, and that this was still not it. Her persistence successfully brought Clara to yet another orgasm. With Clara’s mounting wails, large fingers wrapped around her chest and lifted her away from the mouth. Dexterously, with the fingers of the same hand, she raised Clara’s two legs, freeing the target. The pinky finger of her other hand played with her pussy, parting the loose, bloated lips.

Like a hunter having spent their time preparing and taking aim, the finger speared inside. Clara screamed, degenerating into a delirious cackle as the pinky finger pushed in and out, in and out, somehow managing to exceed previous pleasures and stimulate her still. Alongside the penetration, the fairy took both of Clara’s tits in her mouth and nibbled on them.

“Oh. My. GOD!” Once having been small enough that her wide-spread arms narrowly girdled one of Clara’s breasts, now Clara was no more than a doll she was violating. All those facts were lost on her, the throughline of pleasure blanketing the entire ordeal as one comprehensive experience, one she still believed she would eventually snap out of.

On the next orgasm, the fairy opened her mouth wide, ready to receive a treat. Clara’s squirt shot right into the giant mouth, the pinky finger pumping fast to squeeze out every last drop there was left.

The pinky finger couldn’t enter anymore. The meaty pillar Clara sat on was comparable to one of her own legs. And then, the fairy took Clara’s ankle with her thumb and index, her mouth still open, dangling Clara over it.

“What… What’s going on?” Clara muttered, half-open eyes staring down at the gaping maw beneath her. For one brief moment, Clara entertained the idea that this was something dangerous, of the wide world beyond Resten, of magic and its vagaries, of all the risks and uncertainties of life. That brief moment bloomed into reality.

She was dropped down, sliding down the tongue and sealed in the dark depths as the lips shut together.

“Wait! No!” Clara flailed about, trying to gain grip and clamber up. “Hold on!” In that moment, it didn’t matter that she’d been blissfully unaware all this time, drifting through clouds of joy. For now, she recognized what might be happening, the fear and terror striking her like a cold slash across the body.

The fairy swallowed, reducing Clara to nothing more than a lump traveling down her throat.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoy the read, and feel free to drop a review.