[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

(All publicly  recognizable characters and locations belong to the writers and designers of the videogame Xenoblade Chronicles 3, developed by Monolith Soft. This story makes no profit and was made purely for entertainment purposes.)


Colony 49, a female only and feared colony led by the unimaginably brutal commander Arewhel, one day was felled by the opposing Agnus colony Beta, led by the master of the tactical arts, Taion, in yet another battle on the blood-soaked Everblight Plain. This is the story of the humiliating defeat of colony 49 at the hands of Taion the master tactician.


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Fantasy, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2384 Read: 2595
Published: August 20 2022 Updated: August 20 2022
Story Notes:

(This story contains no actual spoilers for the videogame XenoBlade 3, you can read it if you have not finished the game.)

So, it's been a while, have been struggling with motivation and the like, but playing Xenoblade 3 and finishing it gave me the motivation to write up a alternate universe size fic involving my favourite character, Taion :) Maybe one day if people like this style, and I have enough motivation, I could do the girls as well, but no promises.  Hope you enjoy. :)

1. A Foreboding distress call. by Bagelcock [Reviews - 0] (1115 words)

Chapter 1 of 2 of "The mysterious disappearance of colony 49"

The revered female only silver ranked Colony 49, led by Commander Arewhel, is on route for a rendezvous point with a Keves Lookout Camp taking up shop in Everblight plain, in preparation for an attack on the silver rank Agnian colony Beta, led by Master Tactician Taion.

2. The experiment begins. by Bagelcock [Reviews - 0] (1269 words)

Chapter 2 of 2 of "The mysterious disappearance of colony 49"

Taion  has our heroines captured and their army demolished. Just what does he plan to do with them now that they're alone and unconscious? What is the end goal here?