- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of 2 of "The mysterious disappearance of colony 49"

Taion  has our heroines captured and their army demolished. Just what does he plan to do with them now that they're alone and unconscious? What is the end goal here?

The three women wake up, groggy and dizzy, their eyes taking a moment to adjust to the setting they’re in.

The girls quickly take notice of the lack of rope keeping their hands bound, and are able to summon their blades. The two squad leaders materialize their weapons from the ether in the air itself thanks to their iris, and Arewhel manifests her katana from her sheathe at the hip, holding it in anticipation.


The commander’s eyes dart back and forth, scanning for any enemies, aware that something must be going on if they’re being granted access to their weapons. 

“Hey Commander! Come over here and help us out figure what’s beyond this huge wall with your jumpin-” *rumble*

The ground shakes, Leane and Annie lose their footing from the sheer intensity of the quaking, falling on top of each other, while Arewhel stands ready, but her legs only *just* barely supporting her.


A large enemy force enters the area, not one made of cold hard steel and an engine fueled by the trio’s Keves comrades, but of flesh, accompanied by a very familiar face by now.


“Ahh! I see my new pawns have woken up. Truly delightful.”

The Agnian commander adjusts his glasses, leaning down to get a better view of the ladies. “Oh? wondering just what this new area is? Let me give you a better view..”

Taion puts his hand down to the floor, scraping it against the carpet to pick up the survivors of Colony 49, their attempt to flee from the hand pointless thanks to the relative size of his palms compared to their new doll-sized forms. 

After he had gathered them all up nice and tight in his worn out and bruised palms, he lifted them up directly to the height of his face, letting them observe their surroundings. 

The ladies nervously stood up and walked to the edge of the palm and realizing to their horror where they are.

The same place as before, just far larger.

“What in the world..?” said Arewhel, thinking aloud. 

“Now just how did Agnus get the option to turn their opposition to a form even smaller than a nopon? That’s what you’re wondering right?”

Taion spoke, his voice reverberating across the ladies ears, blowing their wings slightly back from the gust of Taion’s voice at this size.

“I’ll skip the intricate details for you, but since our bodies are manifested from the very ether we use to summon our weapons and fight with, we can control that ether signature and compress it, along with our bodies.”

“This seems to only be effective on sleeping targets however, as this is when their ether is at its most malleable, which sadly means this discovery to my playbook is not nearly as practical  as it would first seem.”

“Or at least, until I came up with a brilliant question. The flame clock is what fuels us, it’s our very life force, it gives us strength, the goal to keep growing stronger and stronger.”

“Just what would happen if one was to ingest the energy of another life inside their very own body?” Taion gained a smug grin, as the trio gasped in a mix of fear and astonishment.

Annie yelled out.

“JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! We may very well be mortal enemies, but to resort to eating each other? We still look similar enoug-'' Annie's rant is cut short by taion picking her up with his other hands fingers, and dangling her above his mouth.

“Annie!” 

Leane yelled out, firing her Gunrod in a state of emotional panic directly at Taion’s face, with Arewhel using her jumping prowess to leap over to Taion’s neck and slice her katana at his throat, both barely even tickling him.

“Time to return home to Colon 49.”

Taion dropped her into his mouth and gulped her down in one go.

“Now then, time to take care of these annoying flies.”

Taion grabbed Arewhel in a tight fist, and then placed her inside a tiny cage, forcing her to watch.

Taion looked down to his open palm, Leane’s face dripping with tears over losing her best friend since first term.

“Still firing that peashooter of yours, are we? I noticed that scream of passion for my test subject. I take it you two were close? Then why don’t I reunite the two of you, hmm?”

Taion picks up the now completely defeated and unresponsive captain,  pushing her past his pursed lips, rubbing her face across his soft, slimy tongue, before sliding down his tight throat, without even a wriggle from the broken soldier.

Arewhel had seen everything that happened, powerless to do anything, feeling like an utter failure of a commander.

“Now then, time for the last, real test. One that I don’t think either of us will enjoy, to be frank.”

Taion picks up Arewhel’s cage and heads to his private tent, with no one else following. 

“There’s only one more point of entry for my finest test subject to go, I almost feel sorry for you, to be quite honest.” Taion makes sure there’s no one else around, for a reason he’s not even sure of, and slowly pulls his pants down, and along with them, his underwear, a sneaky mondo looking away in embarrassment.

“You can’t be serious..” Arewhel says in exasperation, as she starts to comprehend just where her final resting place will be, as Taions remarkably flat bottom spreads to show a large gaping abyss, freshly cleaned at the very least.

“This is all for the experiment, I assure you. I can’t believe Alexandria convinced me to do this..” 

Taion slowly opens Arewhels cage, his hands shaking with.. embarrassment? “What do I have to be embarrassed of, it’s not like this is weird right? Why is my face growing red?” These are the thoughts echoing throughout Taion’s mind as he slowly rests himself chest first on his transportable bed, spreading his cheeks open for a squirming and horrified Arewhel, stuck tight in his sweaty grip, until..

“Nghhh~!” Taion moaned as Arewhels screams were silenced by her head entering his insides, as he slowly pushed the pathetic commander further and further inside himself, trying to *understand* this new sensation he had never experienced before, but alas, this test was cut short by the sweat of his palm loosening enough for him to lose his grip, and a tiny Arewhel along with it.

“Phew! What a final test that was.. Just what was that sensation? I simply must explore it more.. But for now, I must wait to see if my hypothesis on the flame clocks motes strengthening the body if ingested bears fruit.”

Taion adjusts his underwear and pants back up, a blushing soldier in armor quickly returns to their post, as the serene flute playing of the two offseers echoes across the battlefield.

Ever since the felling of colony 49, any colony that faced colony beta, mysteriously had their female units disappear, unable to be given rest by Keves offseers. They may as well have just vanished, never to see the light of day again, becoming “*test subjects* for Taion’s *research* on that strange feeling he discovered one day, despite his hypothesis on flame motes for sustenance help strength being proved false.

Little did he know, many reincarnations later, Taion would rediscover the feelings that occured in his bottom with the help of a certain foul mouthed winged Keves soldier and this new technique of affection between two humans called “pegging.”

Chapter End Notes:

"Commander Taion?"

"Yes Offseer's?"

"Why do Flame motes emerge from your rear when we play our flutes?"

The experiment was considered a failure and anyone who knew of it was urged by Tactician Taion to never speak of it again.