[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Through great trial and effort!
And continued talk of bringing them back...
Gilah and Jason return. The love story between a mundane human and his titanic monstrous girlfriend continues. This time, however, they're not alone. Gilah isn't the only horror in the deep. And really, how far do the Depths in which she lives actually go? Surely there must be an end, right? Otherwise, there's no telling what sort of monstrosities might be lurking beyond the gaze of man. 


-Love in the Depths has now been completed-


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Couples, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, Muscle, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Eldritch Sweethearts
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72635 Read: 24311
Published: August 18 2022 Updated: March 24 2023
Story Notes:

This was a collaborative effort and through the help of my fellow writers, I was able to bring back an apparent favorite. Be sure to give their stories a read, they are incredible writers all!



1. Chapter 1: A Glorious Gift by Viper07 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3231 words)

Here we reintroduce the two love birds, Gilah and Jason. But they ain't alone in this introduction as a new force is first made known. A powerful ruler with ties to the titan, Gilah. What those connections between the two are remains to be seen. 

2. Chapter 2: Even The Best Of Intentions... by Viper07 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4352 words)

Can come at a great cost...

3. Chapter 3, In Defiance Of The Omnipotent by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (3666 words)
As Jason is dealt his punishment Cathay is given the chance to look back on her youth. Of how she came to claim her throne and what role her dear friend Gilah played in aiding her. 

4. Chapter 4: Demons of the Past by Viper07 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4368 words)

Even at what feels to be her lowest point Gilah finds aid in the smallest of sources. 

5. Chapter 5, Who We Are by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (6735 words)

Cathay goes on a walk
An enthusiastic walk
All the while, Gilah takes a risk in showing Jason a piece of her past she'd rather keep buried  

6. Chapter 6: At Our Worst We Show Our Best by Viper07 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4594 words)

This one has been loooong on the back burner. Suppose that's what happens when life gets hectic. After so much time though, finally back with Love In The Depths 

7. Chapter 7: No Matter The Risks by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (6758 words)

There's something to be said about taking risks. Especially when those risks are for a cause you very much believe in. But just make sure you outweigh if the risks are really worth the reward in the end. 


-Chapter was updated recently after rereading it. Some errors have been fixed. Any point outs would be appreciated-

8. Chapter 8: To Deal With Devils by Viper07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7505 words)

How far exactly are you willing to go to see your goals and desires through? Far enough that you're willing to forsake everything you were and are? 

9. Chapter 9: The First Step Towards Dawn by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (10647 words)

Taking steps towards a better tomorrow is admirable, this goes without saying. But one should always be aware of the consequences that may follow. 

10. Chapter 10: Here and Now by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (7500 words)

Troubles arise on the surface... as well as the possibility of change. 
For what was once thought to be unchangeable 

11. Chapter 11: Who We Can Be by Viper07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8555 words)

Even if it defies our nature change can occur. We can always grow beyond the person we once were. We can be the person we want to be. 

12. Chapter 12, The New Age by Viper07 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4724 words)

In the end a new path forward may present itself. It's up to us to determine if we're willing to walk it or not. There is always light to be found at the end of the road.