- Text Size +

"Hiya, welcome to our Lovely Pet Shop, can I help you with anything today?"  The young cashier asks, addressing Steff who had just walked in. 

"Yes, I'd like to play with some of the tiny boys from the cases. The ones that are the size of Ants." Steff replies, knowing that the ant sized shrinkees were on sale for only 5 cents each today. 

"Really? I don't have many people request that. Normally people just use those to feed their lizards and stuff." The girl says a little confused. "We do have doll sized shrinkees, they make for better pets than the ant ones?"

"No no no, I know what I want." Steff replies with a smile, noticing that the girl's nametag says Madison. With a bemused face, the young cashier hops the counter, and approaches the ant boy case. Inside was a plastic sheet that covered most of the micro boys with tiny monopoly houses. It sorta looked like how a model airplane does before you break all the pieces away from the plastic. 

To the Ant boys, their view would be quite terrifying. Their homes lifted and removed by a godly figure looking down into their meagre tank. Behind the ginormous black haired cashier was an auburn haired girl with pretty grey eyes, maroon lipstick and eyeshadow, adorned with black mascara. 

"Make sure to grab a ton of them. I wanna make sure I choose the right boy to bring home." The auburn girl says leaning towards the case, making some of the little creatures fall over from fear. 

"That's no problem. We go through these things like water anyway.." Madison says, reaching her fingers in and pinching an entire group of shrinkees. She would softly drop them from a reasonable height into a mesh baggy. Most of the boys at this rate were scattering all over the place, trying not to be the next target of the huge godly claws reaching down to pick them up. 

"And just to think that my boyfriend makes fun of my small hands.." Madison says, rolling her eyes as she drops a group of four struggling boys into the mesh bag. She then reaches in again and finds a nice grouping of five huddled against the glass. Their feeble attempt to escape her fingers were for naught, as they were pinched between thumb and index finger. They all argued and shouted in very tiny voices before also being deposited in the bag.

"Looks like we grabbed about 25 of them. Try these ones out. And if none of them work out for you, then I can grab more." Madison says taking the plastic mold and laying it back down in the right place. All the leftover shrinkees then dashed into their houses and hid the best they could, it made Steff giggle. 

"Oh I guess that's alright." Steff says waving goodbye to a shrinkee that peaked their head outside of their green doorway.
"Just give me one moment while I check the room for any pets.." Madison says, taking a minute, and then coming back with an empty bag. "Alrighty, I just dumped them all on the floor, I counted 25, so whatever ends up getting lost I'll just add to your bill, which is only 5 cents.. so go wild." The cashier said in an uncaring way. 

Steff giving thanks, walks into the open door to the pet play room.. She could feel something small pop beneath her red converse shoe.. Looking down she could see that a group of boys were trying to make their way past the door to freedom. But all their courage faltered when Steff's huge red Chucks stepped in and made quick work of their leader. And it wasn't even purposeful, just an accidental snuffing of an escape attempt. 

"You guys are so mean.. I thought you'd want to go home with a pretty girl like me.." She says, sweeping her sneaker towards the group of ten or so boys, pushing them away from the door frame. One tiny accidentally gets caught under her sneaker and becomes an itty bitty red smear. "Whoops.. I guess that's karma for making me feel sad though" ~ She says watching all the little Ant boys run as fast as they can from her size 6 shoes. 

Turning around, Steff closes the door, locking her and the remaining 23 boys in the room together. It was a tiny room with pet toys, a large scratching post, and a chair to sit on. Steff ignores the chair and gets on one knee, shaking the floor and causing the shrinkee's to stumble and fall over. Then she places her hand on the floor for support, and sits on her butt. All the tiny boys scattered through the room now except a group of four boys that ended up under her butt or outstretched legs, crushing them instantly.

There was a fifth boy however that only barely made it from being squashed, who was right at Steff's crotch. "Oh, hi there." Steff addresses the lucky boy. "Do you want to be taken home with me?" She asks, smiling down at the little guy. "You look super cute." She says slipping off her shoes, showing off her black socks. "The only thing I really ask for is someone that thinks I'm just as cute. Even if it's when worshipping my feet." Steff says, reaching down to the little survivor, pinching him between her thumb and index finger. He felt incredibly lite, and fragile.. like any more pressure would turn him into a red dot. Slowly, she takes the little boy, and places him between her feet. The little boy doesn't idle for very long, and tries running away. So Steff pins him down with her big toe, giggling as she does it. "Come on little shrinkees, come out and play with your future girlfriend, her toes need worshipping." ~ 

That being said, about a group of 6 or so boys did come out from behind a chew toy. All looking apprehensive as they walk past the hill sized discarded converse shoes. But they did eventually arrive at Steff's feet, kissing and massaging the giant toes that currently have their friend pinned down. Steff drummed her toes happily, feeling that survivor boy stick to her sock as she lifted her big toe up and down. 

"Show of hands, how many of you think I'm cute." The 6 boys at her feet, looked at each other first, then all nervously raised their hands. Steff was flexing her big toe, tormenting the tiny boy who was still underneath it. 

"I'm asking because I plan to leave with one of you today. So I gotta make sure I know which boys love me, and which ones don't." Steff says, thinking for a moment, and then saying. "Do you think all the other boys that are hiding even have a chance with me? I mean, they're being pretty rude right now.. But maybe that's just because they aren't into my socks?" She says hooking her thumb inside of her sock, and peeling it off. She did the same with her other foot, stuffing her socks into her discarded shoes. Only thing is, Steff forgot she had a shrinkee still stuck to her sock, the one that had been pinning down this whole time. He would be stuffed down alongside the giant wad of socks, into her shoe. 

"Much better" ~ Steff says, wiggling her bare toes. She had pale soles with black nail polish and round toes. The 6 boys before her were looking more apprehensive now, some of them terrified. Only 1 of them were going to make it out alive. Desperate, one of the boys rushed over and started kissing Steff's bare middle toe, rubbing his tiny bug-like hands up and down to massage it. 

"Aw, cute! I think I found a keeper!" Steff says, leaning over and reaching out to pluck the tiny boy from her toes. She brings him up to her big grey eyes, which today sparkle with a hint of cyan, and look him up and down.. 
"Hmm.. you aren't very cute are you though.. I want someone a bit younger.." Steff says a little disappointed. The shrinkee panicking, begins to squeak lots of terrified words. Steff can't understand what's being said, but it makes her smile. "Cute" ~ She says pinching her fingers together and turning him into a miniscule red dot on her fingers.

"Infacttttttt, you're old.." Steff raises her toe over a boy at her feet and crushes him..

"You're way too tan for some reason.. what would a shrinkee go tanning for?" Pins the tan man down, twisting her toe, and smearing him.

"You're just too basic.." Steps on the boy.. popping him.

"You're bald.." The giant girl mocks, gripping the bald man between her toes before squeezing them together and squishing him. 

"And you.. welll.. hmm.. you actually aren't too bad. You look like a nerd.. but lucky for you I find dorks cute. And you did come to worship my feet earlier, and did a wonderful job too." The giant girl says, biting the inside of her lip. She stares at the tiny person for a moment before reaching out with her fingers and picking him up. He didn't struggle, but she could see his face was red. 

"Wait a second.. are you.." Steff brushes her thumb up and down.. "Oh my god, you are.. You're hard" ~ Steff says, continuing to move her thumb softly up and down, feeling a miniscule cock poking happily through the boy's shorts. "Now I know for sure that you weren't lying when you raised your hand earlier. Well.. then, I guess I found my new pet." She said, taking the nerdish skinny shrinkee boy, and then stuffing him into her bra. She could feel him squirm uncomfortably until she poked his head down further into her mountainous cleavage, where he'd rest against her nipple. 

"Which means I no longer need to play with any of you other shrinkees." She says putting her socks and shoes back on, before standing up and scanning the room. "And honestly, I'm offended none of you are as happy to be with me as my new pet is.. So I'm going to crush the rest of you." Steff says finding some boys hiding on the inside of a cat toy. "Say goodbye!" She says kicking it across the room. A couple of the shrinkees jumped out of the plastic inside of the cat toy just in time, but found themselves quickly under the sole of a giant converse shoe, dead in an instant. Steff walking around some more found some boys huddled in a corner, praying for mercy, she happily pressed the toe of her sneaker into all 5 of them, silencing their squeaking.

There were still about a dozen left. Steff made sure to turn over every bone, squeaky toy, and mouse she could spot, finding the shrinkees one by one. She found one shrinkee behind a plastic chair leg. He looked mortified, frozen in fear, so Steff flicked him into a red smear barely noticeable on her finger. Steff found another tiny struggling to fit under the gap of the door, but the door was pretty airtight, so Steff introduced him to the other red dots scattered on the bottom of her shoe, and stepped him out of existence. 

The last three shrinkees were rather hard to find, searching quite a while. But then she felt something crawling against her ankle. So, crouching down, Steff pulled up her pant leg to find the remaining handful of ant sized shrinkees gripping like to the hem of her sock for dear life. They must have crawled up her shoe and hid there, hoping to get a ride out of the pet store. Impressed, Steff plucked them all off of her sock, and dropped them into the palm of her hand. 

"I thought I told you guys to come out way earlier!" Steff says, crushing one of them under her index finger.. The others crawling, and skittering around like bugs. "Here, I'll make you useful for something." She says, raising her hand over her face, tipping her hand slowly towards her open mouth. One by one, the last couple of boys landed on her salivating tongue, sticking to it, unable to escape. Closing her mouth she surveyed her palm to see if there were any shrinkees left, which there wasn't and swallowed the little crumb sized people inside her mouth. 

"Well that was pretty tedious, but fun. Glad I was able to get them all." She says feeling a tiny squirmy something inside of her shoe. She had almost forgotten she had a shrinkee stuck to her sock. But, she lets it live, liking the feeling of it being there.

Finally, walking up to the cash register, she pays $1.25 for all 25 of the shrinkees she's played with. Telling the cashier that there wouldn't be any boys to pick up in the pet play room. 

"Oh thank god. These Ant sized ones can be tricky to find.. I hope you found one you really like!" The cashier says hopefully. 

"Oh don't worry, I think I found one that likes me even more than I like him." She says, feeling the shrinkee in her bra kissing her huge nipple many times bigger than himself. 

"Well I'm glad, and thanks for shopping at our Lovely Pet Shop."

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.