- Text Size +

Zane had just missed his bus when he arrived at the station. “Shit,” he muttered, throwing his lanky arms in the air and planting a seat down on the bench behind him. He ran his thin fingers through his scruffy red hair and pouted. 


A light giggle rang from across the station. Zane gazed up, scanning the area for who it was that laughed. He didn’t have to look for long, because there was a girl not even five feet in front of him staring at him.


She bit her lip but couldn’t dwindle her smile, and she raised her left hand above her Sailor Moon shirt to wave her fingers at Zane. Zane blushed, turning scarlet as he looked into her glowing eyes. Her brown hair was messy with bangs drooping down past forehead to highlight the large gauges in her ears. 


She wasn’t the prettiest girl— the dirty crust around her lips complimented her plump belly which slightly poked out slightly from her shirt to reveal her belly button piercing. But she wasn’t ugly either, and she was a girl Zane couldn’t help but smile back at.


“Hey,” said Zane eagerly, extending a hand to greet her.


But the girl took a step back, her face dropping into cupped hands as she didn’t even bother to hold back her laughter. “No, I’m not trying to flirt with you.” She said between laughs. “I think you're cute, don’t get me wrong, but it’s more of in a pathetic way really.” 


Zane didn’t know what to say. The girl was staring at him, taking in every ounce of his weak posture and demeanor and he shriveled back into his seat on the bench. 


“Awwww,” she said in the same way somebody talking to a baby would. “Don’t be upset, come here.” The girl approached him, her flip flops slapping against the floor as she walked up and gave him a big hug.


Zane didn’t know if he should hug back, he had a strong feeling that the girl was making fun of him, but before he could decide she pulled back and patted his head like she would a dog.


“I love that look on your face. So embarrassed but so cute!” She reached up to pinch Zane’s cheek. Zane felt a sharp pain in his face that caused him to slap the girl’s hand away.


The girl’s face got stern and serious. She raised her hand and slapped Zane’s face so hard that his neck whipped back. “Don’t talk to me like that!” She wagged her finger at him. He was feeling more and more like a pet. 


“Don’t t-talk…” but Zane couldn’t build up the courage to talk back to her


“Good boy.” The girl reached over and grabbed a chunk of Zane’s hair. He screamed, but she talked over his cries as she ripped him off the bench. Zane didn’t realize how tall the woman was, was she this tall a second ago?


“I was going to carry you home in my hand,” she started. “But I think you deserve a much stinkier place for being such a bad sport.” 


The girl’s chub was getting wider, though the rest of her body seemed to grow with her. Suddenly Zane was being lifted up into the air, and soon enough the girl’s hand was too big to hold him by the hair and instead slid two plump fingers on either side of his head. 


She lifted his even weaker up to her large lips, lips that were becoming too huge he’d have to crane his neck to reach her eyes. Then he let out a disgustingly long burp. Globs of spit flew out and onto his face as the burp rippled his ear drums. He could barely hear through the ringing in his ears but vaguely made out the girl saying, “You’re going to make such a good pet when you’re trained! But for now you need to be punished.” 


The air was blurry, distorted by the remnants of a dorito scented burp, but Zane saw the slightly hairy pale armpit as the girl raised her arm in the air. He was spun around as he approached it. His back was slammed into the greasy and sweaty armpit, and instantly Zane was coughing as the air turned foul and musky. 


As Zane was struggling for a fresh breath, the girl continued to speak. “My under arm is thick and soft enough to where you won’t get crushed during my walk, but while you’re suffering in there I want you to remember you did this to yourself. If you need anything serious while you're in there you can address me as Lorenza until proper training starts, but it’d better be serious if you do. And I know you haven’t been trained yet, but licking the sweat as I walk might make your new owner a little more sensitive towards you.”


Zane struggled to get a single word out, and things became much much worse when the large arm started to come down. He tried to scream but he had no air in his lungs to do so. The pungent smell became even worse before the arm finally closed, and once it did Zane lost his sense of sight and hearing as the flesh around him consumed his eyes and ears. That left him with the heightened smell that forced him to take in much stronger whiff’s of the Lorenza’s body order, the sense of touch that made him wince as he was covered in the soft flesh that lathered him in sweat, and the sense of taste for the sweat that was invading into his mouth between his lips. 


The flesh jiggled as Lorenza patted on it from the outside, and soon the arm in front of Zane started moving back and forth, grinding the man deeper into the hairy armpit. His body got tangled in the hairs, furthering his restraints onto the girl. There wasn’t even a centimeter he could twitch to free himself or move around, he was immbole inside the giant girl’s smelly, unkempt armpit.   


-------------------


It took most of the walk home for Zane to realize that he was only an inch tall. He tried to wrap his head around the damage and destruction the girl was causing during her walk to their city, but it would make a lot more sense if she had somehow shrunk him instead. Memories flooded back, and Zane remembered Lorenza telling him that he was going to be her pet. 


It was difficult holding onto any single thought for more than a second. It was so hot inside Lorenza’s armpit that Zane was in and out of consciousness. He couldn’t differentiate between his own sweat and hers and he felt like he was growing numb. The sweat was a part of him like his own skin was, but no matter how sweaty he was he couldn’t slip at all. Every breath was like taking in toxic air that burned the back of his throat as it made its way to seize up his lungs. 


Even worse than the sweat in Zane’s mouth was the armpit hair that came in with it. A long strand of hair was half way down his throat, causing him to gag and spit up all over himself. Each time Michell’s arm swung forward, Zane's face was dragged in sweat as the hair pulled out of his mouth only to be shoved back in as Lorenza swung her arm back. 


By the time Lorenza lifted her arm back up, Zane could’ve sworn that he spent hours in there, though the sun was still just starting to set. Through the corner of his eye— Zane was so deep into the armpit that he couldn’t move his head— he saw Lorenza looking at him. 


“We're here, pet. Once we're inside and situated I can figure out a name for you.” The house was small and yellow, and as Lorenza entered the house Zane made out her white black-trimmed walls before Lorenza lowered her arm again. For a short second Zane felt the cool air from her air conditioner. Living down south, the air was really hot and caused Lorenza’s armpit to sweat something awful. The faint second he spent in the cold air didn’t make going back into the sweaty smelly pit any easier. 


He felt Lorenza move about her house for what felt like another hour, but past experiences taught him it was more likely only 15 minutes before he felt her run up a flight of stairs. Before long, her arm opened up again. Zane was somewhere else, most likely her room, as the walls were covered in anime and video game posters. Not only that, but the room was entirely messy. Dirty socks and underwear lined the floor, severe stain marks plaguing them. The giantess’s bed was covered in stuffed animals and squishmallows. If Zane didn’t know that girl was close to his age, he’d assume this room belonged to a disorganized child. 


The giantess moved forward towards her desk. It was messy. Clothes were thrown on the back of her gaming chair, her gaming keyboard was covered in cheeto dust and her PS4 and Switch looked like they had seen better days. Lorenza lowered her arm to a glass tank. For the first time, Zane was able to see his own reflection. His hair was frizzy and sticking up. His entire body was red, and he realized his clothes didn’t shrink with him. Sweat was dripping down him the same way it was her armpit, and his body was tangled every which way with Lorenza’s armpit hair. 


Through the glass, three other tinies walked forward. They looked a lot worse off than Zane was. One tiny even looked like he might’ve been enduring this kind of torture for years— His hair was mostly gone, only speckles left, and his skin was so pale form lack of sunlight he could be mistaken for an albino. 


“Take a good look pets. This is my new addition to the collection.” The group stared at him through the smudged glass. It looks like it hadn’t been cleaned for a while, and it looked like a couple pairs of dirty socks might have been accidentally thrown in there. 


Giant fingers come for Zane, and they fight the armpit hair to free Zane. As he was pulled away Zane took in a deep breath of fresh air before he was dropped rather heightedly into the glass tank. He landed on fake pebbles next to an old pile of shit, and then he realized there were piles of shit all around him. Lorenza probably wasn’t cleaning the tank the same way she wasn’t cleaning the rest of the room.


“I’ll let you four get acquainted with each other while I boot up my PC. I’ll take you all out in just a second, so don’t get too sussy in there.” Her gaming chair squeaked as Lorenza dropped into it.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! If you like my writing style and want a story written of your own, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com . 


Alright, on to writing part 2!