- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

David finds himself in a compromising position as Lauren's lover enters the scene. He soon learns that he's not the only one that will be between the couple.

Here it is. The final chapter. Be warned: unlike the previous ones, this chapter is entirely cruel.

 “I see you started without me.” David felt the weight of the man's voice even so far below the gargantuan figure. He blinked away his surprise at the sudden appearance of the looming giant, but even then, the tiny man couldn't see the full magnitude lording over him. His eyes were drawn to the colossal serpent hanging overhead; the giant stood so close to Lauren's thigh that its girth dominated David's vision. Even flaccid, it hung so low that the shrunken man crouched in fear of it smiting down upon him like a finger from Heaven. Far above, the giant's hard, unnerving gaze was glued to him. The pale hill offered no sanctuary from those intense rays boring into David's mind. He was completely, utterly exposed, like an insect on a floor tile.

“It's only one micro, Dear,” Lauren's voice drifted in as a purring cloud. “There's plenty more. Besides, you know I need more than that to satisfy me.” Adam’s cock twitched at her words, a minuscule jerk to the giants but a frightening heave to tiny David. Its shadow lengthened as the organ hardened until the darkness overtook the shrunken man beneath it. Adam put even Nick to shame; the man’s mast was enormous, even at his own scale. As he turned away, it swayed out before him like a gigantic python searching for prey.

He turned back from a nearby table, clutching a small, unassuming white box in his palm. A flick of his thumb tossed the lid to the ground. Then, he brought the box close to Lauren’s ass, close to David, and flipped it over. Like salt from a shaker, dozens of tiny people tumbled from the container. They screamed from their sudden flight before landing upon Lauren’s lush skin, colliding as they tumbled and bounced across Lauren’s skin. Yet, to David’s relief, they appeared hurt but uninjured. Most were smaller than him, somewhere between his navel and knees in height. He shuddered, knowing their purpose. While David had been the smallest at the pet shop, he was still large enough to be considered a pet. These were the true micros, sold as ‘toy-tier’ tinies; David had only ever seen them in advertisements. The fortunate ones were bought by ant farm or model enthusiasts. The unfortunate ones ended up here. Though there were a few of David’s fellow ‘pet-tiers’ among them, the future was looking bleak for them all.

“Where are we?” The tinies chattered as they took in their surroundings.

“This can’t be happening!”

“Oh God, no!”

All eyes were drawn to motion overhead. Adam’s mighty cock hovered over them, his hand slowly traveling up and down its length. A purr floated down from Lauren, and David tore his gaze from the giant. The woman was looking over her shoulder at the crowd on her ass cheeks, her lips curled into a devilish grin barely visible behind her black locks. “Are they there, Adam? They’re so small, I can’t see them.”

“They’re there, honey. I can barely see them myself,” the man smirked. “But they’re there.”

“Why don’t you show them how big a real man is?”

“Gladly.”

David’s world shook. Any tiny standing was thrown to their knees as quakes traveled through Lauren’s flesh. The god overhead had climbed onto the chair with his lover, and now his body dominated the sky entirely. His sack hung over the crowd, bulging at the bottom from the tremendous weight of his testicles, while above the orbs were wrinkles great enough to swallow up any of the micros below him. He pumped his dick even harder, his balls beginning to swing with the rhythm. Like Lauren, he seemed to have a supreme mastery over his own movements; every swing brought screams from the tiny people as they thought the sack would finally collide with the woman’s flesh and bury them beneath the massive testes. However, the arc was short enough each time so that the balls mere rushed over their heads, only a centimeter from collision at the giants’ scale. Even so, hairs sprouting from the sack ran along Lauren’s skin and shoved aside any micros and nearly struck David as he cowered from the swinging testicles.

Then, the balls rose away, and were replaced by Adam’s cock. The giant ceased his stroking and lifted the giant column until it loomed over everything below. His fingers massaged his tip for a moment, until they released the dick entirely. The massive organ struck like a hammer with a deafening smack! Shockwaves exploded through Lauren’s ass, the quaking of her flesh forcing all the micros to their bellies, screaming in fear of the gigantic serpent now in their midst. It sat atop the cleave of the giant woman’s backside and the small of her back, its girth dwarfing buildings at the tinies’ scale. Even David, larger than most and with his experiences with Nick, sat in awe of the mighty flesh dominating the pale hills before him. As if in response to his disbelief, Lauren moaned again.

“Impressive, isn’t it?” she purred. “I do know how to pick ‘em.” The world shook again, only this time it was Lauren twisting her hips, grinding her ass against Adam’s cock. Her cheeks wobbled even after she stopped the motion. “Are you still down there, little David? I told you I needed a real man to satisfy me.”

Taking the cue, Adam flexed his hammer, lightly pounding her ass with its weight. Even so slight a movement from the god-like man sent ripples through Lauren’s supple flesh. Again, the woman purred.

“You, and all your tiny little friends down there, are nothing to us. If his dick had a dick, it would still be bigger than you!” she giggled, evilly, her voice even more sinister than before. “You’re so small, so tiny… if I saw you on the ground, I wouldn’t even change my stride. You’re dirt. Just toys for our amusement.” At her words, the enormous cock pulsed, its tip bulging, hungry for prey. “So have fun!” she finished with a mocking coo.

“I don’t like this,” a micro woman near David muttered, tears welling as she gazed upon the throbbing pillar.

“Oh my God, please, this can’t be happening to me!” a man slightly smaller than her sat with his face in his hands. “I was supposed to be a doctor…”

David searched for something to say. “It… it’ll be ok,” he tried. “I’ve been through this before.”

The woman looked at him through her watery eyes. “Really? You… you lived?”

“Yeah. Just, be brave, and we’ll all-”

A scream cut him off. Behind him, a woman, one of the few of his own size, was pointing to the sky in abject horror. Following her gaze, David gasped. Hovering high overhead was the hand of the god Adam, open palmed. It was there but a second, but for the tinies below it, that second seemed like an eternity. And then it struck.

The sound was deafening, but the explosive force was so immense that the smack didn’t even register in David’s senses. One moment he was looking at the giant palm, and the next he was thrown across Lauren’s bulging flesh like a leaf before a speeding car. His head ached, the world quaked, and the screams and cries of the micros was a horrible cacophony. Walls of flesh were on either side of him, pushing into the plush cheek where a few micros were struggling to avoid tumbling down the new slopes made by the walls’ weight. Adam’s hand rose, his fingers trailing slightly behind, and Lauren’s flesh returned to its normal shape, though now it was quickly blushing from the strike. Across the five fingers, David counted six red blotches- five micro-sized and one larger. The two micros he’d spoken to were nowhere to be seen, neither was the woman that had alerted them to the danger. Instead, in their places were nothing but smears.

He didn’t have time to digest what he’d just witnessed. The giant was moving again. With his cock in his hand, Adam brought his focus to the other cheek. Its shadow instantly ignited chaos among the micros under it, their shrieking just barely audible over the man’s chuckling. Once, twice, three times the enormous bellend dropped onto the supple ass cheek, each time rising back up with a new red smear to its collection. Above, Adam spit onto his hand and gave his entire shaft a stroke. Then, he slammed its entirety onto the pale flesh. It moved like an avalanche, bulldozing over any tiny in its path, catching them in its sticky embrace before sliding between the two hills and drilling down to the womanhood below.

Shivers ran through the giant woman’s body, and a heavy moan escaped her lips. Adam pulled himself back slightly. “You want more?” he asked, teasingly.

“More, baby,” was all Lauren could say through her pleasure.

With surprising grace born of practice, the giant man plucked tinies from David’s cheek and dropped them onto his cock, instantly sticking them to the fluids coating its girth. Little David watched in horror as one such micro screamed for help, sputtering as liquid seeped into his mouth. However, the only being that could end his suffering paid no mind and sealed the tiny’s fate with a thrust. The screams were silenced by flesh, and Lauren squealed.

The hills shook wildly as the giants fucked, each of Adam’s thrust causing more and more chaos. His hand grabbed the cheeks and squeezed harshly, bunching the skin over his shaft. Already off balance, the sudden steepness cast David and the rest of the tiny people tumbling down the slope toward the driving piston. Clawing for life, the little man managed to catch a wrinkle, saving himself from plunging into the horrible motions further down. Below him, Lauren’s anus puckered and pulsed, reminding him of the glimpse he’d seen earlier. It had seen so lovely then… she had seemed so lovely. But now, David wished he’d never met Lauren. He wished he’d listened to Emily. He wanted nothing more than for her to appear and snatch him from the grasp of these monstrous lovers so that she and he and Nick could live happily ever after as a family. But, they didn’t even know he was missing yet. Like the rest of the tinies caught up in these gods’ lovemaking, he was on his own. Their only hopes laid in each other and in luck.

Some of the micros had managed to save themselves for the time being. Clinging to minuscule hairs along Lauren’s cheeks, they were smashed and battered as the flesh clapped around Adam’s cock, every thrust knocking them senseless. Over the unceasing squelching and slapping, David could just make out the two giants speaking:

“Shove those little specks in me… Mmh… I want to feel them in my womb. I want them to suffocate inside me!”

“Can you feel it, baby? They’re all going in, they’re going to drown in our love, and there’s nothing they can do about it.”

Lauren purred and moaned at his words, and in between claps, David glimpsed her wrinkled sole and toes in the sky beyond Adam’s head, curling in delight.

“Wait… I think… I have an itch.” Her words were honeyed with meaning. The commotion finally slowed, and feminine fingers gripped the ass cheeks above David. Light flowed down into the crevasse as the flesh was pried apart.

“Yeah, I see them,” Adam said, smirking. “They think they’re safe around your asshole.”

“Why don’t you show them how wrong they are, dear?”

The cock slid out of her vagina like a blade unsheathing. Lauren’s fingers pulled her cheeks even further apart, upsetting the delicate grip of a few micros. They tumbled down the slope, screaming as they fell onto the wrinkled skin. A dozen or so disappeared within the pulsating hole greedy to swallow them. Adam’s cock rubbed along her crack, collecting the rest with its drenched column. Finished with its job, the tip fell into position directly in front of David.

He might’ve been safe had Adam aimed more accurately. However, in his eagerness, the giant had pointed the gargantuan, throbbing tip slightly above his target. When he thrust, David was slammed by the ridge beneath the dripping eye and squeezed through Lauren’s anus as the rod was shoved down and inside. Slow at fist, but reaching full speed in only a few thrusts, the enormous cock smashed David and the other tinies against the spongy interior, smearing them as it traveled up and down. The monstrous column steamrolled all in its path, crushing some beneath its meaty girth while others were protected from its wrath by microscopic imperfections in it and the tunnel around them. The only moisture was what the cock brought with it; rather than stick to the walls of her rectum, most of the survivors were imprisoned along its length and forced to go along the journey of every thrust. David found himself rolled and trapped beneath the glans, where he and eight micros choked on the solution of spit, precum, and leftover vaginal fluids.

“I feel them. Struggling… squishing... crying…” the bassy voice of Adam came through, muffled. Over the clapping of her cheeks, Lauren replied:

“I do too… Mmh… Show those little shits where they belong. Up my ass… never seen again…” The ground beneath David began to rise, squeezing he and his comrades even more against the flesh of the enormous cock. “I think I feel them with my finger from the other side.” The bulge in the floor poked and prodded, moving over each of the survivors beneath the tip when Adam’s thrust carried them over it. But one micro, whether by the squeeze from the floor or the speed of the thrust, slammed into it with deadly force. He exploded on impact, and his fluids mixed with the giants’.

She couldn’t have felt it, but that moment is when Lauren was sent over the edge. She squealed, moaned, and forced herself back onto Adam so that his girth was entirely inside her. Her body rocked… and then there was panting. The chaos had come to a stop nearly instantly. The micros felt gravity pull them slightly differently, a clue that Lauren had risen from her prone position. They heard muffled kissing, and some purring, and then the god Adam spoke again.

“How was it, babe?”

“Oh, it was wonderful,” Lauren moaned, sincerely. “You know how to push my buttons. Now, it’s your turn.”

Without warning, the cock and its tiny survivors were ripped down and out of the woman’s ass, inertia threatening to dislodge them despite their gooey bonds. Adam was still erect, and David could see Lauren’s beautiful body dismount the chair and turn around, her pale skin now red on her ass. The meaty mast shook as the man took the seat, lying on his back with his cock reaching into the sky like a tower.

“Do you want my tits or my mouth?” the goddess said, crawling up her lover’s legs with a playful sway of her hips, her breasts bulging over the man’s knees.

“I want those pretty little lips,” Adam replied.

Lauren’s face hung before his bellend as she looked into her man’s eyes, giving David and the micro survivors a full view of her plush, pillowy lips pulled into a loving smile. Her warm breath washed over them as she spoke, “I’m surprised you haven’t finished already; I’ve been edging you for days.” She gently kissed his cock tip, which shoved the tinies into her plump bottom lip.

“I guess I just have more self-control,” the man teased.

“Oh, whatever!” Lauren laughed. Below, her hand cupped his enormous balls, and then slowly climbed his shaft. “I guess I should prepare for a geyser, then.”

Her mouth opened. A micro screamed, but David was too beaten to do much more than cringe away from strands of saliva trailing from Lauren’s enormous, twitching tongue to the roof of her cavernous mouth. With a slowness tantalizing to the giants, but horrific to the tinies, they passed between her lips. Her tongue rose up like a breaching whale, and then wavered like a snake. Lovingly, it extended beneath the bellend, beneath the tinies, and met Adam’s shaft. It flexed, and glided along the penis. Her tastebuds pummeled the shrunken people, but carried away much of the fluid keeping them trapped. Before they could decide whether to scream or give thanks, the lips closed behind them, sealing them in darkness.

Her tongue battered the tinies, over and over, slathering them with her saliva. They were pried away from their confinement beneath Adam’s tip, but the constant swishing and churning from the enormous muscle cast them in a sea of spit, and spread them all along her mouth. One moment David was swimming in a puddle upon the pink monstrosity, the next he was slammed into the bulging bellend, over and over, squeezed into it with the knobby muscle at his back. Lauren’s moans rattled his ears, and a sharp inhale chilled his bones, even within the warm embrace of her saliva. The beastly tongue swished around again, this time throwing him atop a hard surface. It was too thin to be a molar; rather, it was an incisor below the shaft of Adam’s cock. David just managed to claw his way off of the tooth before it pressed into the flesh above. Even as gentle as Lauren was with her lover, David had no desire to be crushed between the cutting, rock-like incisor and the iron-hard rod.

She sucked on the throbbing organ, the vacuum in her mouth making David’s head feel like it would explode. Then, with a final lap with the tip of her tongue, the cock retreated and light shone into the sopping world. The micros gathered themselves for a moment, but their respite was short-lived. The world beyond Lauren’s lips dimmed. They saw the still-dripping shaft flop onto their tormentor’s face with a wet slap, and then a wrinkled mass entered through her lips. Her tongue rose to meet it, carrying the tinies with it. Again, David was slammed into Adam’s flesh, smeared along the underside of his ballsack, a fate the tinies had feared seemingly ages ago.

Lauren seemed determined to taste every inch of the testis; her tongue pushed it this way and that, slathering the sack with her saliva and the tinies. Apparently satisfied, her mouth became a vacuum again, pulling the micros free of the wrinkles they’d found themselves in. David, however, caught hold of a hair. The sucking force tried to wrench him free, but he dug in his fingertips until an enormous pop! brought him into light and breeze. The testicle shifted, and looking back, David saw that Lauren had taken its twin between her lips. Adam’s shaft was drooped over her face, its meaty girth erect and twitching all the way to the woman’s hairline. The mound David was on was propped against the woman’s cheek. Her nose loomed over him, a black hole of a nostril hovering closer than he would’ve liked, buffeting him with its gale.

Still, looking down in relative safety, he couldn’t help but feel a twinge of arousal at the sight of Lauren’s lips wrapped around the gargantuan testicle. From the outside, everything seemed relatively normal. He’d even been in this position with Nick and Emily. But, these two were not Nick and Emily. Whether the two gods were aware or not, there were still micros trapped within Lauren’s maw, going through hell, and he knew the giants didn’t care whether they lived or died. Punctuating the thought, Lauren breathed a moan that shook the world.

“Help!” The cry came from further down the mound, closer to both Lauren’s mouth and her nostril.

“Hello?” David called.

“Help me!”

David saw him this time. A micro man, roughly the height of his knee, was drenched in saliva, clinging to an equally sopping hair.

“I’m coming!” David slid down his hair and onto another, careful as he could manage. At that moment, Lauren drew in a breath through her nose. The micro screamed as his lifeline was lifted with the wind. His fingers dug into the hair, white-knuckled, but still he was pulled down its length.

“Hold on!” David cried. “I’ll be there in a second!” he dropped onto the sack and ran down its slope. But, he lost his footing, and slid across the skin until he too had to grab another hair for safety. “I’m coming!” he called again.

Again, Lauren inhaled. The micro screamed, and held on for his life, but it was no use. His hands reached the tip of the hair, and then he was grasping the air itself. He pawed forward, as though trying to swim back to safety, but the wind carried him up further and further until he disappeared within the depths of Lauren’s nostril. David screeched, enraged at himself, at the world, and most of all at the two giants.

There was another pop as the other testicle leapt out of the woman’s maw. The balls fell back to their natural hang, and David could do nothing but cling to his hair as the other poor soul had. With Lauren’s face out of the way, Adam’s cock once again stood like a lighthouse over a sea of skin, dominating the sky over the shrunken man’s head. He watched Lauren smack her lips and smile. Had there been any tinies lost in such a simple gesture? There was no way for him to know, and no time for him to dwell on the question or his misery.

The woman’s tongue darted from her lips while her mouth moved below her lover’s balls. Her nose inhaled his scent, but David was still strong enough to hold on. However, a wave of pink, wet flesh, starting from the bottom of the sack, barreled over the testicle. The tiny man was scooped up by the tongue as Lauren gave her lover a lick all the way up his shaft and over his tip, and David was within her mouth once more. From her tongue, he saw another micro stuck to the back of her throat. The light dimmed. Adam’s throbbing bellend breached the doorway and rushed inside. Before Lauren’s tongue rose to meet it and he was squished into the veiny shaft, David saw the tip collide with the tiny with the force of a freight train.

It didn’t matter to the tinies whether Adam was thrusting, Lauren was working her head, or both. All they knew was the chaos it wrought. The cock pushed and pulled, the tongue slathered it where it could, and they were caught between it all. The girthy organ pulled away when the woman needed a breath, but rather than a welcome respite from the horrific motions, all it did was force the shrunken people into new, torturous positions when it re-entered like a colossal battering ram. By some trick of the giant woman’s tongue, David found himself atop the organ as it slithered deeper into Lauren’s throat than it had before. Collected up by the tip, holding onto its ridge, he was staring down the abyss, beams of light from the woman’s gaping mouth giving him some visibility into the pulsating, fleshy pit.

Beside him, a micro woman tried to pull herself up and over the glans to a safer position. Her foot hit a drop of spittle, and slipped from beneath her.

“Be careful!” David cried. He pulled himself onto the ridge and crawled toward her, gripping her arm when he was secure. She was the size of a child to him, but pulling her too sharply could throw him off-balance, and they’d both plummet to their doom. Regardless, the great god Adam had no knowledge of their plight. Her flexed his mighty hammer against his lover’s throat, unwittingly tossing the microscopic woman from his tip. Her only lifeline was David.

“No! No! No!” she screeched, clawing at the larger tiny’s arm in her bid to live.

“Stop! I can hold you, but you’re scratching my arm!” He fought against the pain, but dripping spittle worked against him. It seeped under his hand like a lubricant. He tugged, trying to pull the shrieking woman to safety, but her arm slipped down within his grasp. He only just caught her by the wrist.

“Don’t let me go! Please!”

“I’m not! I won’t let you go!” But Adam flexed his cock again. David gripped the ridge, holding himself in place, but the force of the giant’s movement was enough to finally throw the woman from his grasp. She fell down the twitching esophagus, her screams drowned by the all-powerful vibrations of Lauren’s moan.

The cock was ripped from the throat at breakneck speed, but the sphincter formed by the giant woman’s lips caught David, the few surviving micros, and an ocean of saliva. They fell onto her tongue when she opened her mouth to breathe.

“I’m ready,” the giant man said, stroking his length.

“Ok.” Her whisper was deafening. The monstrous tongue swished within her mouth, and David was pulled below the muscle with a pool of spit. The mushroom tip re-entered, and the little man was left below as the pink mass rose to meet it. He could only swim in saliva as the tongue had its way with the colossal organ, working its ridges, feeling its hole, swirling over it top and bottom. He heard his fellow tinies screaming, but he was powerless to help. Even if he could, every attempt he’d made had been for naught.

“Please let it end!” he heard.

“We’re gonna drown in here!”

“Help!”

“Oh god, I’m stuck in the hole!”

He wished for it all to be over, but still, globs of spit rained on him, nearly pushing him beneath the surface of the pool at the bottom of the woman’s cavernous maw. Then, some words came in from outside, muffled through distance and skin:

“Get ready… it’s coming.”

In response, Lauren’s tongue dropped. It landed on David, but fortunately left him with enough room to breath, even if barely.


Above him, on top of the tongue, the micros stared in apprehensive silence. All was still; the cock tip sat before them, throbbing menacingly. Then, the giant man outside moaned. The bellend swelled, it bulged, and finally erupted. The man in the hole was shot out on a blast of cum that struck the tongue and kept going. The micros were swallowed up as the thick tsunami overtook them. They screeched in terror, but still the cum shot from Adam with such force that Lauren gagged. It sprayed from her nose, but the woman was practiced enough to maintain much of her composure. Even David, sealed as he was beneath her tongue, saw globs of the viscous white substance flowing into his pool at the edges of her mouth.

When it was all over, the micros were nowhere to be found. They were lost within the mouthful, trapped beneath a sea of cum and spread all around the woman’s maw like fish in a horrible aquarium. Then, straightening her neck, dropping the back of her tongue while she lifted the front, Lauren gulped it all down. Everything except David disappeared down her gullet in a single swallow. She opened her mouth so her lover could see, and the lone tiny took the opportunity to wedge himself at the base of her canine.

“So? How was it?” Lauren said.

“Oh… I really needed that.” Adam handed her a towel from the table nearby. “You have some, uh..”

She grabbed the cloth from him and wiped her nose, blowing into it. “Yeah, you really filled me up!” she laughed.

“I need to go to the bathroom. And maybe take a minute to rest.” He retrieved the towel from her and stood. As he made his way inside, he tossed the towel onto the bar, and then shut the door behind him.

Lauren sat back in her lounge chair, satisfied with her day. David was a distant memory, an appetizer before the main course. She was satisfied, her husband was satisfied, and they still had a whole day to relax. But, there was still something in her mouth. All thoughts of tinies were absent from her mind after their fun had ended, so she simply grabbed it with her fingertips and flicked it away.


David soared through the air, launched with more speed than he thought possible. The patio floor rocketed by below him like aerial footage he’d seen on TV. But then, the bar top rose up to meet him with frightening rapidity. Pain wracked his body as he struck the surface, but with no air in his lungs, he could only gasp silently. He tumbled across the bar until his broken body came to a stop near the beer Lauren had placed there earlier.


Paul rose to his feet, finally finished peeling away the mixture of cum and snot that had coated his body. He was not the tiny that Lauren had inhaled from Adam’s sack; that man was long gone, either trapped within Lauren’s respiratory system or shot out with the initial blast through her nose. Paul had been on her tongue when the geyser erupted, and when the giant woman’s body reacted, he’d been sucked up and dripped out upon her upper lip, only to be wiped up and deposited upon the bar. By his count, that had been more than half an hour ago.

His instincts told him to hide beneath the towel, but something caught his attention. Lying around the gargantuan beer bottle was a man more than double his size. He’d seen the impact while he struggled to free himself from the cloth and cum, but assumed the man was dead. Only now, the body was moving.


David tried to stand, but nearly every part of him cried out in protest. His legs refused to cooperate; pain lashed him whenever he tried to force them to move. One of his arms was torn from its socket, and blood poured from a wound on his head. But, dazed as he was, he still had most of his vision.

“Please!” he called out to the micro, his voice a weak, gravelly wheeze. “Help me!”

The micro peered around like a mouse about to leave its hole. He took a step… but a shadow made him think better of it. The world around David darkened. Using all his energy, the shrunken, injured man, pushed himself to face the approaching giant.

The beautiful, marble goddess of Lauren stood at the bar, reminiscent of when they’d met only an hour or so ago. She reached for a wine glass, only to stop, her green eyes locked on to the broken man below her.

“Little David? Is that you?” She bent, her breasts swaying as she peered in closer. “And still alive!” she laughed, washing him with semen-scented breath. “Well, did you have fun? Did you learn how to please a woman?” She rose to her full height and bent her body to accentuate her bountiful curves. “What am I saying? I told you before that something as small as you could never satisfy me. I need a big, strong, chiseled man, like Adam, to please me. But, you’re so small, I doubt any woman could use you.” She felt herself, running her hands over her body. “Oh… seeing you like this is putting me in the mood again. I might have to go to the store for more toys so we can do it all again later. That’s what you, and all the other tinies, are to gods like me and Adam: toys. Playthings. Used at our pleasure,” she turned around, her shapely, white rear hanging over him.

“… and disposed of at our leisure.”

The mounds fell down upon him. The pressure was immense, the pain more so, but still David lived. Again, and again she dropped on him, her ass jiggling when it bulged over the bar. Again, again, again… she treated it like a dance, as though there was not a man dying beneath her. Every time her flesh consumed him, more and more life left David. She sat on him fully, twisting as she did, but her giant cheeks covered him so much that he was insulated from the full force of her weight. However, he could draw no breath. His lungs screeched for oxygen, but his muscles couldn’t push against the plush flesh covering him. In the darkness, he saw Emily, her smiling face beckoning to him, shushing him, telling him this was all a dream. David moved toward her, tears in his eyes, and tried to call her name. But, there was no air with which to speak. He faded into the darkness around him.


Paul watched Lauren slide from her seated position on the bar. She was looking at her phone, completely ignoring what was beneath her. Then, with a devilish smile, she slammed her cheeks back onto the counter, back onto David’s body. Her ass bulged enticingly, and she lifted her phone into the air so it had a good view of her face and down her back. Paul heard a click! Satisfied with the selfie, she closed her phone and gripped a cheek in either hand. Again and again, she shook and slammed her pale flesh over David, each time leaving the body more and more of a broken mess. When she was finally bored, she poured her wine and went back to her phone as she strode back to her lounge chair. Paul watched her luscious curves wobble with every step, gorgeous but for the smear at the bottom of her left ass cheek, which soon disappeared once again as she sat upon it for a final time.

Rage and sorrow welled within Paul. He had not known David, of course, but seeing such blatant cruelty after everything they’d both been through… he wept. Freely, loudly, punching and kicking the air one minute, his face buried in his hands the next. He sulked back to a cave within the cum-soaked towel and curled into a miserable, lonely ball. His tears pooled into a puddle around his face and flowed freely into his hair and mouth. He wept. For hours and hours, he wept.

There was nothing else he could do beneath such cruel gods.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please consider checking out my DeviantArt account or Patreon. I sometimes post renders there, as well as polls and updates.

At the time of this posting, I am not accepting any new commissions. However, if it is the future and you would like to commission me, all the necessary info can be found here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/ubersalamander/journal/Changes-to-Commissions-9-29-22-931111815

or here

https://www.patreon.com/posts/commissions-9-29-72577171