- Text Size +

Chapter 47 - Ethan - Lauren’s new toy


Ethan opened his eyes in the dark of his room. He just had had the craziest nightmare. He, and the whole male population, had been shrinking. 


He felt his clothes still wet


Ethan realized that it hadn’t been a nightmare, it was his new reality. The day before that girl, Mia, had almost kidnapped him. Today, he had almost been drowned by her stepsister. He only hoped that things, at some point, got better.


But instead, things were about to become way worse. He heard the house door opening, he didn’t know Lauren had been gone, he didn’t even know how much he had been sleeping.


What he knew for sure is that she sure had some new ways to torture him. He slided down into the floor. As he headed to the door he realized that he couldn’t get out. Ethan heard Lauren’s steps getting closer.


He was still fairly big to hide properly. Where had his confidence gone? No, he had to confront her. Tell her that enough is enough. He had been too permissive, trying not to anger her and it hadn’t resulted in anything good.


The door opened, followed by a gigantical Lauren. From the floor, her figure seemed even more imposing than this morning, only coming up to her knees.


His courage trembled as her steps approached him.


“Hellou there big bro” She said


Ignoring her pun, Ethan tried to stick to his plan


“Lauren, enough is enough, you can’t enter my room like this.” He said, sounding a little bit more unnerved than he would have wanted.


Lauren seemed to be thinking about it


“You are right. We need to establish some boundaries here. That is why I would appreciate it if you get out of my new room.” She said


“What?” Ethan said


“You hear me. You are just too little to use this room properly. You don’t even come up to the computer board anymore. I will throw most of your stuff but I will get me a nice studio or something like that. I still need to think about it”


“B-But...This is my room. You can’t just take it from me. Where will I sleep?” He complained


“I took care of that. Come here” She urged him out of the bedroom


Dazzled, Ethan walked out of his room. In front of him, there was a rather small pet bed.


“You can’t be serious” Ethan said


“Damn right I am. But I am not giving it to you right away” Lauren said


“What do you mean?” Ethan said


“Well, I took the trouble to buy it from you. So I want you to make me a favour” Lauren strolled into her room


“You take my bedroom away, give me a fucking pet bed instead and still expect me to give you something in return” He argued instinctively following her


“Well of course. I could just take it anyway. At least you won’t sleep in the doormat like yesterday” She laughed


When both of them were in her room she closed the door. He hadn’t been in her bedroom for a while. The walls were painted in a soft purple that matched the Hollywood actresses posters that loomed on it. There were no screens but the shelf was plenty of books and dolls. Unlike any other room in the house, it had its own smell resembling the perfume that she used. The floor was plenty of things but a pink bag grabbed Ethan’s attention.


“What do you want?” Ethan said ashamed of giving in to the, so far, craziest humiliation of Lauren.


“I can’t believe you actually agreed to that” Lauren said looking down at him with a dirty look on her face.


Ethan swallowed his pride. The day before he had experienced that if he was awake until late he could just shrink right there. So, he would end with this as fast as he could.


“Well lately I learnt that I enjoy being around men more than I thought. Of course, that is because at this size men are way more fun.” She said unzipping her shorts


Ethan gulped at the sight of the stain in Lauren’s camel toe.She had used him to get off before, but this was a totally different story. Back then he was 4 feet tall, he doubted that right now his dwarfed body could bear her weight.


“Of course, you will be even more fun to play with in a few days” She giggled “Now, take off your clothes”


“Can’t I pay you with something else?” Ethan asked


“Pay me with what? It’s not like you have much anymore. Take off your clothes” She commanded taking off her top and unveiling her black lacy bralette.


Ethan wrestled with the decision, but it's not like he had another choice. Actually, he felt relieved to finally take off his wet clothes from earlier. Lauren bent over to pick up something from her pink bag, something that she must have gotten from the shopping mall.


Her heels enhanced her eternal legs. Her thighs squeezed her labia making clear the outline of her vulva, still covered by her panties. Each cheek of her magnificent ass was almost as wide as he was.  Even though he was cold, his erection pushed against his underwear.


Finally finding what she was looking for, Lauren straightened and turned. From the bag, she had gotten a bottle with some roses in the label.


“Now, stay still” She said, opening the bottle and turning it down. As she squeezed the bottle, a thread of cold liquid fell into his head.


“¡Hey!” Ethan complained moving aside, but this shower wasn’t static. Lauren giggled, re-aiming from above. Getting sodden, he realized that the liquid was rather oily with a flourish scent. 


He tried to run away, but Lauren kept showering him rather easily. In his attempt to escape, he slid and fell leaving an oil trace in the floor. Lauren laughed, leaving the bottle and walking towards him. He was so slippery that he could barely stand up.


She leaned in looking at him right in the eyes with a mischievous grin. Using both of her hands Lauren picked him up. They were soft and way warmer than Ethan’s body, a delicacy that contrasted with their size. Each of them covered almost his whole back and her thumb half of his chest. At a dazzling speed she stood up again, setting him far away from the floor. He struggled, but her dual grip was unbreakable.


“I wouldn’t do that, you could easily break a leg or both falling from here.” She teased


As he stopped, she decided to hold him only with one hand and take off his underwear with the other. In the air, awkwardly, he tried to resist it using his hands to keep them put. He failed miserably, as her hand wasn’t just big, but way stronger.


“Do you remember when you used to pull off my pants in front of my friends?” She said with a satisfied grin. Tossing up in the air his underwear.


“Those were jokes” Ethan complained. Seeing that his underpants fell on the shelf, unreachable for him anymore.


“Well guess what: You are a joke now” She said, tightening her grip. A flash of fear in Ethan’s eyes made her even honier, feeling her inner self being as soaked as he was.


She strolled into the bed and left him unceremoniously. For him, it was as big as a boxing ring. For her, just her usual soft king size bed. Lauren reached her back and took off her underwear. Ethan had never seen her sister naked until now, her swollen breasts naturally defied gravity, round and perky. He felt a little unnerved and uncomfortable to stare, but he glimpsed her brazilian shaved pussy.


“You didn’t seem to want this a few moments before. Yet, you can’t take your eyes off me” She teased looking at his little erection pulsating against the air. He blushed, looking down at the little puddle forming in his feet from his oiled body.


Lauren joined the bed, unaware that only that made Ethan wobble as her weight shaped the mattress. She lied down backwards. In front of him, her juicy ass still came up to his chest. Her long body stretched from the top to the bottom of the bed, making him feel like he was in front of a goddess.


“Now, why don’t you give me a well deserved massage with that little body of yours?” She closed her eyes, confident enough that he wasn’t going anywhere.


“But...I am too small for that” Ethan said, unclear of how to face that challenge. He hadn’t given many massages to girls and certainly he hadn’t given any at this size.


“Not my problem” She said without opening her eyes.


Ethan didn’t know what would be more humiliating, giving her a massage, or not even being able to do so. Decided he took a step closer to the side of her ass. The mattress was curved because of her weight making it harder for him. He took a couple of steps back, actually, it would be easier if he ran-up and jumped into it.


“So?” She urged him.


Ethan ran and jumped, smacking his body into her cheek. Lauren let out a surprised moan as, effectively, Ethan must had felt like a little wet slap for her. He felt her hot ass all over him. Unfortunately, her soft skin and his slippery body made him slip away to the mattress again.


“Can’t you get on top of me even when I lie down, for real?” Lauren muffled with her head resting on the pillow.


Stubborn as he was, he tried over and over. He was unaware that turning on Lauren was in his best interest. For her every try was not only a little smack but a joyful humiliation of him failing over and over. Getting winded, Ethan realized that it was better to climb through her back, which was lower than her round ass. At the first try, he made the summit, standing up victoriously on her back.


“See?! Who is laughing now huh?” He proclaimed. 


Lauren laughed which made him wobble. He understood how ridiculous was that statement, certainly in being less than 2 feet tall, oiled up and about to give your younger stepsister a massage was nothing to be proud of.


He put his hands to work, trying to give her a harsh massage so she could see that he was still strong. Her back muscles were easy to identify through her tanned skin.


“Push a little bit harder on my right shoulder” She said, absolutely unaware that he was trying to put as much pressure as he could. After a few minutes of using his whole body to relax her he was getting tired. 


“Hmmmm now in front” She said in a mixture of relaxation and arousal, turning around and making Ethan fall into the mattress again. He jumped into her belly this time, in front of him her huge breasts came up to his thighs. 


He walked towards them as if he had discovered a new religion. He didn’t reach both nipples at the same time so he caressed them individually. Lauren reassured his efforts moaning softly as she led her hand down. He felt her body getting warmer and his oiled body mixing up with her glowing skin.


Without any warning she pushed him between her legs, falling into the mattress once again. She stopped caressing her clit, so Ethan's senses became overwhelmed by the sight and smell of her. Lauren flexed her thighs to search for something in her pink bag easily. Her knees rose just above his head and her crotch came up to his chest.


“I told you I can’t please you at this size” He said, comparing her cave with his little rock.


“Who would have thought?” She said with a devilish smile “That is why I bought this”


She unpacked from a box a 8 inches purple  and brought it to Ethan.


“I certainly need something hard and big enough to please me. You certainly are not” She teased him “But I think, maybe too optimistically, that you can still operate one of these”


Ethan took it from her hand. Once she released it, he dropped it surprised by its weight. Rather than turning her off, he heard her gasp at his weakness. Trying to ignore her, he picked it up. The smooth object was as thick as a log for him, he needed his arms to hold its whole circumference. Lauren licked her lips in anticipation as she opened her labia with her fingers. He tried to stick the vibrator into her, but everything was too slippery. With a naughty look in her deep blue eyes she fed her lust with his attempts.


She impatiently used her other hand to pick the dildo from the bottom and push it in, awkwardly trapping Ethan for a second, moaning as half of the dildo went in.


“Certainly I was being too optimistic” She retrieved her hand into her boobs, leaving Ethan alone again with her kitty.


“Should I put it all the way in?” Ethan said timidly. His mind could not conceive that she could engulf a dildo that was so big in comparison to him


“If you have to do all by myself there is no point in you being here.” She said the obvious “Yes. Put it in and turn it on”


He nervously searched through it, finding a button. The toy came to life. As he thrusted it from the bottom, he observed how her pussy swallowed effortlessly.


“Mmm...That’s right” Lauren poured “Now thrust it in and out now.”


His body trembled as if he was using a manual roller. More sticky than ever, he found himself struggling to take it out from the grip of her sex. He turned it up another level, buying him some time before she got angry for being so slow.


He managed to slide it in and out. Her thighs and calf clenched around him, lifting her feet slightly in the air.


“Faster. Deeper” Lauren gasped between moans.


Relentless, he tried to follow her rhythm...But he failed miserably. 


His stiff body wasn’t answering anymore. Instead of going faster he was becoming slower


“Come on!” So close to the edge. Yet, she felt him becoming sluggish.


She rawly pushed him aside. He was useless. 


Sitting down in front of her, crotch, between her thighs, Ethan witnessed how she started using the dildo effortlessly faster than he would ever dream off. His senses were overwhelmed by the power emanating from the scene. Her moans filled the room. Absolutely unaware of her little minion now. Waves of pleasure started colliding against her finally climaxing all over her toy curling her toes and losing sight of reality.


Lauren’s breathing resumed as Ethan waited there, demolished, finally recognising the feeling that had been bothering him these days: Fear.