- Text Size +

Chapter 43 - Ethan - Detention


As the classes ended Ethan walked towards the detention classroom. Surprised, he glanced at Mr. Fletcher who was wearing a janitor’s uniform. He was being pushed against the looker by the girl that stole money from him a few days ago.


At first glance, with her auburn braid hair and her pale skin she seemed sweet like an angel. But that contrasted with her attitude. Although she wasn’t as tall as Lauren, probably because she was younger, she still towered over the former principal easily. Her body seemed to have blossomed earlier than her maturity, with a V-neck T-shirt stretched around her slim waist that contrasted with her big breasts and shorts that left little to imagination.


“I told you Mia, leave me alone.” He said pointing his mop against her.


“Why are you being so mean, I just want to talk.” She feigned kindness “Coming all these years to your office not wanting to hear your silly advises or reprimands over annoying other kids, and now that I actually want to hear something from you you won’t talk” She said


“This is none of your concern little girl, now let me do your job”


“Little girl” She laughed “Even when you were full sized I was taller than your pathetic 5’6’’ She laughed 


Ethan felt sorry for Robert, from being the most important figure in the school to being bullied by a teenager. Not wanting to be spotted by the devilish redhead Ethan walked faster, head down, until the classroom.


The room was similar to any other classroom, a big blackboard in the front and two rows of chairs and tables, left for guys right for girls. Still unused to being shorter than tables he awkwardly walked to one of them. He had never done so much climbing in his life.


Once on the table he took out his phone which had pictures of the lecture books. He had to use it as a tablet as carrying the books had become too heavy. He saw a guy on a table in front of him and Josh on the teacher’s table.


Lucky


At least there were no girls in detention. At this point he didn’t feel comfortable around student girls even if there was a teacher around, and even more if the teacher was as puny as he was.


As if the devil heard his thoughts, Mia entered the room with a smile on her face. He could not begin to imagine what she had done to Robert. She let herself fall in the chair and put her feet on the table displaying her firm long legs. Josh frowned


As if she was trying to trigger him, she pulled out her phone and started watching videos out loud.


“Mia, turn that down and put your phone in your pocket again” Josh asked firmly


“But this is so funny!” She said looking at her phone “you guys need to follow this account: @funnytinies. Its hilarious, in this one he falls into the toilet and he can’t get out L-O-L”


“I said put it back, or else…” He said angrier than before.


Mia finally looked at him


“Or else what?” She said more amused than bothered.


She uncrossed her legs and strolled to his table.


“O-Or else I will take it from you!” He said although he took a step back. She was taller than him even though he was standing up on the table.


“Ohm...Be my guest then” As she kept watching the video right in front of him.


His anger overcame his fear and he tore into her trying to get her mobile. She quickly stepped aside, letting him fall from the table.


Ethan saw how as his body landed awkwardly on the floor a devilish smile appeared on Mia’s face. Josh sobbed in pain.


“Nice try! Didn’t expect less than the PE teacher” She leaned over his tiny body. “Look I am not in detention here, you are in detention with me” She said looking at me and the other guy too.


“Don’t you think that I couldn’t get away with molesting my classmates? Of course I could! But I’ll rather be here playing with you than alone at home.” She said as if she was stating the obvious.


“I’ll tell this to Mrs. Collins, you won’t get away with it!” Josh said from the floor.


Mia’s face turned serious and pushed his whole hand against his chest covering a huge part of his torso. 


“You won’t say shit. We don’t want to bother Mrs. Collins with our little disputes, am I right?” She said pushing further as his face started turning red.


“You are right!” He said


“Awesome” She said, standing up as the little guy gasped for air. “I think I am heading home now, if you are okay with that of course.” She told Josh who nodded without hesitation.


“What about you guys, are you coming home?” She said acting nicely again


Careful


“Yes!” The other guy said happily, as if he hadn’t just witnessed what she did. Some guys couldn’t help themselves when they saw a pretty girl.


“Sure” Ethan said


The three of them walked out of the school. Behind her, it was difficult not to stare to her magnificent bottom.


“So, we part ways here” Ethan said turning to the right


“What do you mean we part ways” Mia said


Fuck


“Well I’m going to my place so...” Ethan awkwardly grinned


“But I said if you are coming home, to my place and you said yes” She crossed her arms


“Yes let’s go to her place for a while” The other guy said carefree. Definitely the guy didn’t realize that they were going into the lion's den.


Unable to say no, he prepared for the worse.



Chapter 44 - Ethan - Mia’s den


Mia’s place was clean yet quite untidy. Some used clothes here and there, her school bag in the middle of the floor,... 


She had lifted and left them on the table and then disappeared. Ethan looked through the window, it was dark outside. He had to get out as fast as he could. She appeared from behind. Leaving 3 shoot glasses on one side of him and a bottle of tequila, which came up to his thigh, on the other. 


“Are you up for some truth or dare?” She said


“Aren’t you a bit too young for this” Ethan complained


“Aren’t you a bit too little to argue?” She replied


“Yes sure let’s play” The positive guy said, god he was so dumb. Having to deal with a sober Mia was already hard enough, I could not imagine having to navigate with a drunken one.


The game was simple, you had to choose between truth or dare. If in your turn you didn’t feel like doing any of those you had to drink a shot. At first all three of us would rather drink than the other two options, but the other guy and I were quite drunk with two shots. For us, a chupito glass was almost like a whole glass of raw alcohol. 


Still, Mia had done a good job keeping up, drinking from the bottle directly a couple of times just for fun. From the soft red of her checks and her dizzy look you could guess that she was having a good time too.


“Okey, no more drinking. Only the truth or dare now!” She claimed


Ethan lost track of time and little by little the truths and dares became bolder. 


“Okey so, truth: On a 1 to 10 scale, how sexy am I?” She asked biting her lips


“11” The other guy said right away


“7” Ethan lied. She smirked, with her ego expecting no less than an excellent.


It was true that she was a shoporone year, but damn the girl was hot. She was sitting in front of them while they were on the table. The sight of her cleavage was rather imposing.


“Okey my turn” The guy said “I dare Mia to take off her shirt”


“That is going to cost you little man” She said, taking off her shirt and revealing her demi-bra embracing her perky boobs.


“Okay, so what would you change from your body?” Ethan asked to Mia


“Well as you see my body is developing rather well, I know that you noticed” She giggled looking at the tiniest bulge in his pants “I have always been tall, and I always wanted more. Towering over houses, buildings and cities. Making every little tiny man pray to me” She said closing her eyes and feeling her nipples push against her bra.


She opened her eyes finding the two guys looking up at her. As if her wish was granted, Ethan and the guy began to feel weird. As if something was collapsing inside of them, their bodies began to pull in all directions. 


This wasn’t supposed to happen while they were awake, but it was so late that the body could not wait until they were asleep. The shrinking began.


“S-T-F-U This is too good to be true!” Mia said watching the two guys falling on their knees. Taking out her phone she started filming them with one hand while she caressed herself with the other. “I’m going viral with this!”


After it ended Ethan was afraid to look up. When he did, the drunken girl seemed even bigger than before. But it wasn’t her, the table seemed larger and so did the bottle of tequila that now came up to his waist. 


Visibly horny, Mia left the phone on the table and took the guy with her hand. Her fingers encircled almost his whole midriff. Feeling the tiny form easily dominated by her sole hand enlarged her even more.


“Truth or dare: My turn.” She woke up from the hair and looked at him with her green eyes “I dare you to hold my ass weight” She said


Mia released the guy on the chair. He was still stunned from the shrinking and before he could react a massive ass descended over him. As if he was Superman, he tried to hold the tremendous weight coming from the sky. 


Mia let out a little giggle as she descended slowly. Ethan realized that driven by raw desire and cheap tequila she was definitely not thinking straight. This is dangerous.



“Stop it, you will kill him!” Ethan shouted. If she was to sit on him on a soft sofa or bed he would still have a choice, but the wooden chair was not a good place to be seated by a person three times your height.


“Shut up” She said drunkenly “I weight varely 129 pounds, what kind of man he is if she can handle a little girl like me”


With not enough space to stand up the guy, who was not smiling anymore, had to kneel. His small hands had been sending sparks of electricity to Mia’s body, but now that he was trying to push her away with his whole upper body, her enjoyment was in a whole different league.


He muffled something intelligible as she sat completely over him, although she was holding some of her weight. Mia, completely focused on his tiny victim, was completely unaware of Ethan climbing down the table.


“I told you you were going to pay” She naughtily smiled. With that she relaxed her thighs and abdomen and let all her weight over him.


CRACK


Ethan passed right next to her, who was too selfabsorved in her little game to see him. From the floor he really became aware of how massive she was. There was no chance he could help that little idiot.


His screams were muffled under her ass. Mia knew that she was close to cum, she just needed a little bit more, even if it meant some suffering for him. She stood up and let her ass fall into the little guy with the full power of the gravity as the little guy raised his arm, trying to prevent it.


CRACK CRACK


Ethan covered his ears as he left that home, afraid that the ear-splitting moan left him deaf.