- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Recap: Something is beginning to change in Ethan’s life, and it's not only his body. He just realized that is actually shrinking, as the whole male population. Although he is not very happy about it, his stepsister Lauren thinks the other way around. For Brooke, we had a glimpse of how his adoptive father is a mean guy while his boyfriend, Matt, can be kind of an asswhole sometimes too. Finally, Mrs. Collins has been denied her promotion by the director, Robert Fletcher, who has favored his buddy Josh instead.


Uncertainty reigns in the world right now, as everyone, mainly men, expect to see their government step up and deal with this new development.


And so, a new day begins.


Monday 8th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 7’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 5’’ feet


Matt: 5’9’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’9 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 3’’ feet

Chapter 16 - Alice Collins - School’s adaptability



Alice headed to the teacher’s room. She had a red notebook under her arm that matched her vivid skirt and red heels. Since news had become widespread known, her approach was to wear heels or high shoes whenever possible. Trying to make more visible how the difference in height between sexes was becoming a reality. 


She had always loved to see how alive the school was as she walked through the school’s corridors. Some students getting something from their lockers, others messing around with each other... 


This week though, she was noticing how students had absorbed the news. 


Most of the conversations she overheard were talking about it. Alice surveyed how in different groups girls were comparing their height with boys. The atmosphere was filled with giggles and amusement.


She was the first to join the teacher’s room and decided to move several chairs in a circle. 


After a few minutes, most of the staff arrived. Ten minutes after that, Mrs. Fletcher and Josh, appointed new head of studies, appeared laughing with each other. 


She rolled her eyes.


“Good you you are all here team. Shall we begin?” Mrs. Fletcher said. Alice noticed that his feet were not fully on the floor once he took his seat.


“We have been advised by the government to take this meeting in order to see which actions we should take to adapt our facilities and teaching premises to the new situation. Although I believe this whole shrinking thing will go away in time when they find a cure.” He said


“It is only a matter of time” Josh said, being the perfect muppet “So if it is okay with you, I would like to dismiss this meeting and-”


“Sorry to interrupt” Alice cut him off visibly surprised “But since the government considers it to be a serious matter, shouldn’t we take it seriously too? We are talking about a worldwide-scientifically-proven thing here.” 


Mrs. Fletcher grinned nervously “So what do you propose?”


“I believe that we should state in our classes that no matter what happens, boys and girls are the same and should be treated equally. Boys need to know that they won’t be left apart and girls that they need to behave and socialize with them normally. We need to reinforce, now more than ever, that both genders grow together.” She almost laughed at that last one.


Alice knew that eventually mixing them up could also result in raising more awareness of how different guys were becoming from girls. But that is a risk that she was willing to take. 


The thought of men getting over protecting or acquiring new privileges by the fact of being inferior made her sick. Not under my watch


Most professors nodded in approval. Josh and Mrs. Fletcher witnessed how Alice had taken over the meeting.


Chapter 17 - Mrs. Miller - Crisis management


In the White House’s conference room the recently elected president prepared herself for a rattle of questions. She was escorted by her, now, shorter bodyguards. Ahead of her, a room full of journalists.


She pointed to a female reported first.


“How have you been adapting to your first days in the office” She asked


“Piece of cake” She joked knowing that from outside she was dealing with one of the most complicated crisis mankind had ever faced. On the other hand, from her personal agenda, she couldn’t have imagined a better scenario. But she couldn’t say that all of the sudden, she had to shift the public opinion slowly.


“Seriously talking, we have the best scientists researching on how this mutation works and if there is any chance to stop it” She lied. Mrs. Miller had been told by the best that biochemical changes in the air and water of the planet made it impossible to slow, contain or reverse the shrinking. But that was a truth people weren't ready to hear.


“If,only if, we can’t do that, we will learn to adapt ourselves to this new reality. Next question” The president pointed out a new journalist


“Mrs. Miller, which would you say are the biggest drawbacks for men?” He asked


“First of all I would like to send my support to all those men that are seeing their capabilities diminished and of course to all women that will have to step up in their households, jobs and communities to make up for this situation” She said gauging her words “ Our citizens need to understand that unfortunately we can come to a point in which men are not suitable for certain physical tasks. Hopefully, they will always be useful, even if it is giving us a foot massage” Several journalists laughed Good 


Mrs. Miller knew that these little jokes were still dangerous, this was still perceived as a very serious disaster. Humor normalized this whole situation.


“Hi, I am from ExpressNews. Can the government ensure that men’s constitutional rights won’t be violated at any time?” The guy asked without her having pointed at him previously


Mrs. Miller grinned. So impolite, so cheeky, so...manly. 


“The government has talked with local administrations to make sure that the necessary steps to ensure those rights are being taken” Mrs. Miller declared


“But, if-” He pushed


“That would be all. Lastly, I would like to note that rapes and violent robberies have gone down by 40%. So at least we will get something positive out of this.” She said with no chance of reply.


That would become polemic. But it was the seed so that the people, women, started wondering if this wasn’t so bad after all. A new twisted concept of equality was starting to take form.


Chapter 18 - Brooke - Sexual encounter



Brooke lived in a flat. It was tiny but relatively new and easy to clean. She liked her flat, what she didn’t like was the person that lived in it. Her adoptive father was another story. She hated that half bold lazy dumbass. Brooke took a deep breath, in fact, today he behaved himself. The problem was that he had misbehaved so bad so many times that she just couldn’t even stand being in the same room as he was. 


That is why she felt alleviated now that he had gone to the bar. He was usually there, but on game night she could be sure that he would be gone for a while for sure. Brooke heard a knock on the door. She hadn’t met Matt since the gym day as they didn’t share any subjects at school.


Ever since Lauren had confirmed to her that the shrinking was real and told her how funny it was to see Ethan struggle with his new height, she had been eager to see Matt.


She opened the door greeting Matt with her best smile. The patience had paid off. His boyfriend who towered over her at 6’3’’ was now slightly taller than her. 


Without saying a word she kissed him, bringing him inside home. Their bodies synergized way better at this size, Brooke broke the kiss and took Matt to the room. Her bedroom was small and cozy. The furniture was old but coordinated pretty well with the modern accessories that Brooke brought into it. It only had a desk, a shelf, a wardrobe and a bed that was about to get wrecked. She pushed him into the bed kind of roughly with a devilish smile. It had been months since Matt saw her so excited.


“Take it off, fast” She ordered him as she undressed.


Still wearing her underwear she kneel and took his pants off revealing a pulsating erection. Matt gasped as her hand slid into his member. Brooke felt so horny on how his dick felt. As she turked in his member she realized how easier was giving a blowjob this way. Matt used to be too big for her mouth, while now she  was able to take it all at one. Brooke could tell that he was thrilling on that too.


Unable to hold it any more, she took off her underwear and sat on Matt’s lap. With her hand she guided his member into her. It sank all the way down into her pussy sending a bolt of joy into both of them.


“So wet” He said Pleasure soared through their bodies as they rhymically moved. Matt started kneading her breasts which copped his hands perfectly. There was way more Brooke everywhere.


Close to coming, her body started grinding Matt’s hip. Waves of joy started building up until the final one hit her. Her body became bleary letting herself fall next to Matt.


“Wow” He said “I believe that this is the best sex we ever had”


And it only gets better from here She smiled