- Text Size +

Chapter 9 - Mrs. Alice Collins - Career prospects


After classes ended Alice went to the director’s office, Mr. Fletcher. Today had been a good day for her with the election of Mrs. Miller, and it was going to be even better if she was appointed as the head of studies of the school.


The position was opened a year ago when the previous one retired. She talked with the director about her being the new head of studies and he told her that he saw her a little bit inexperienced. 


For Mr. Fletcher, she was a threat that needed to be minimized. She had a degree in a good university, good relationship with parents and was the most hard worker teacher in the school. 


On the other hand, he was appointed director 6 years ago and since then he grew lazy: he didn't take a single course to recycle himself, he never confronted parents on delicate issues and he was always late. 


But most of all, she knew how he looked down at women even being so short for a man. She had found him staring at her boobs a couple of times and had heard of the macho jokes he exchanged with the PE teacher, Josh.


But did that affect her? Of course not. Alice decided to do an extra course on administration to improve her chances on the position.


Today, she was wearing a long wide dress. Trying to hide her curves, not an easy task, as she wanted to avoid being drooled on by Mr. Fletcher. 


She was wearing high heels too, she knew that being only 5’6 Mr. Fletcher hated looking up to others. Maybe that was why he was so bossy and unpleasant with her.


She knocked at his office.


“Come in” He said


As Alice entered she could see how he closed a computer window. Of course she couldn’t see his screen since he and his table were in front of her, but she could tell by the quick mouse movement. Goofing around, as always.


“Oh hi Alice, what can I do for you?” He asked


“Hi Mr. Fletcher” She told him as she sat down in front of his desk. 


She didn’t like to call him Mr., but she knew that that sign of respect was welcomed by him. In time, she realized that it was way better to butter him up rather than trying to argue with him. Sadly, he had the power. 


“I was wondering if you considered what we discussed the other day, regarding the head of studies position. I want you to know that I took a course specially for this position.” She said proudly


“Yeah...about that...I decided that Josh is more adequate for the position.” He shrugged


She couldn't believe what he was saying. He continued.


“He has been around longer, he knows the community and has a lot of time to spare since he only teaches PE. I hope that is okay with you” He sentenced


“B-But, I-I thought that no one else was interested in that position. And that course was quite expensive” Alice said incredulously 


“Well, I convinced him to do the job and he accepted so…” He raised his hands and shrugged his shoulders.


“So you knew that I wanted the job and convinced your buddy to get the job?” Now she was angry


“Hey! That decision was in the best interest for this school, I won’t allow you to talk to me like this.” He said waking up “Now, If you excuse me, I need to finish some stuff” He opened the door for her inviting her to leave.


She woke up, passing by next to him. 


“Thanks for your time and your help” She said looking down at him “I’ll remember this” She muttered storming out.

Chapter 10 - Brooke - Lifting weights


It was 8 p.m. and Brooke was killing it in the gym. The high tempo music and the sound of weights motivated her. It was on the second floor, so it had a decent view of the street through the glass walls. It was spacious and bright, yet quite crowded during the working days. 


The monthly fee was expensive, but with a nice customer service and top notch installations it was worth it. Brooke didn’t have a lot of money, but she liked to post pictures while doing exercise and that gym was the perfect place for it.


She usually did a session of squats and abs. After that, she ran on the treadmill for an hour. 3 days a week every week. She loved being fit and in good shape. Some days, when Matt ended his football training, he joined her and they did some weight lifting. 


She never overdid that last part, wanting to be tight and round but not specially muscular.


While she waited for her boyfriend she checked the last picture that she posted. She grinned. The picture only had 3.243 likes. Not enough. It featured her doing abs on an elastic ball. For the picture, she had taken off her ponytail, unleashing her enviably straight dark hair over her shoulders. The gaze of her emerald eyes straight to the camera and her generous lips open provocatively releasing the air.


She was gorgeous in it, the wet dream of hundreds of men as they stated in their comments. She thrived on that attention and at the same time despised how lame they were.


Glowing, she strolled to the weight lifting zone. More than aware of all the looks that her yoga pants and her sports top were attracting. Most of these guys followed her on her social media, although it was becoming harder and harder to remember their faces. 


Once you hit 10 thousand followers it's impossible to keep track of them all.


“Hi honey” She said tiptoeing to give Matt a kiss


“Hi gorgeous. Can you help me with the press bench?” Weird He normally didn’t need any help. All he did not have in his brain, he compensated in muscles. She was more than aware of that.


“Sure” she said. She noticed that he had 50 pounds per side. He took the bar and started pushing it up and down. The path slowed as he did his final reps.


 Brooke noticed that she was helping him more than usual. Matt’s head was red, he clenched his teeth and pushed the final...8th repetition. Weird weird


“Are you okey? Last week you did 12 reps of 55 pounds per side” Brooke asked, almost making fun of him.


“Shut up okey?! Coach Josh pushed us a lot in practice today...I must be tired” He said defensively. “Why don’t you fill me the water bottle?” He demanded.


Brooke took it angrily from his hands. She hated when he acted all macho-like. Sometimes she wondered what she was doing with such an stupid guy, she knew that they would go in different directions when they joined college. 


The sex was good, and having the football captain as a puppet had its perks. Besides being the most popular couple in the school most guys were afraid of him, which she used for her own benefit. She loved the respect, even the fear that she had seen in some of these losers. 


She would rather have that power by herself of course, she loved how the guys worshiped her online but dominating them in any other way being a 5’7’’ cute girl wasn’t possible. That is why, even though she didn’t imagine herself with Matt on the long run, she had a good use for him right now. 


Matt was useful at home too, where she had to endure being bossed around by that asswhole that lived with her. Maybe that is why she despised men, Brooke only hoped that someday she would decide her own fate, not a walking testosterone idiot.


As she came back with the bottle refilled, Brooke saw Matt checking out on another girl’s ass. It wasn’t the first time and certainly it wouldn’t be the last.