- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Saturday 20th of July 2020


Men: 1’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 45 - Lauren - Men shrink, legislation adapts


Lauren opened her eyes. Used to waking up early during the week, sometimes she just woke up without any need for an alarm. She opened the curtains wide, the shiny day outside brought a smile on her full lips.


She put on her blue bikini and took a look of herself in the mirror. Moving aside her string she confirmed that her tan mark was only getting more pronounced. 


Gosh, she loved summer. 


It was still early so she decided to have breakfast and watch the TV for a while before going to her swimming pool. Ethan’s room was open, she peeped her head to see if he was there. The breakfast could wait, teasing her stepbrother was her priority number one.


Weird


He wasn’t there and it seemed like he hadn’t slept in that room. 


Lauren shrugged her shoulders, most likely he was fine. She prepared herself a bowl of cereals and turned on the TV. In the morning news a reporter was talking about the new package of measures taken by the government which drawed Lauren’s attention.


“Yesterday’s executive order to change the constitution took everyone by surprise. The mandate of the president Miller will now last for the following 8 years. The opposition party agreed on this measure as they consider that in these uncertain times a strong long term government is necessary.” The reporter said


The opposition party was formed only by women too, due to the previous reform of the government. Hence, even though they were supposed to confront the government, they understood how having an efficient woman in charge was the priority right now. Lauren smiled, Mrs. Miller had earned her respect so far and she liked the idea of having her as a president for the long haul.


“This has led to some protests from men politician associations, who consider this a coup. Mrs. Miller has appeared angry at these accusations. Explaining that this is a measure taken only for the prosperity and safety of all citizens in these harsh times.” The reporter continued


“Gosh these privileged guys can’t just shut up and let her do her job?” Lauren muttered to herself alone in the living room


“Apart from that, the president who had been criticized for some feminists lobbies because of the expenditure in men’s tiny infrastructure has agreed on giving more subsidies and grants. She had argued that scholarships will be better used by women as they can be more productive for this country. Finally, in her own words: in order to save the economy it will be free for the companies to fire any men employee that is considered to not be productive anymore due to his size.” The reporter concluded


Lauren nodded. It was a harsh measure for men, but she needed to be pragmatic. It was better to have a few men unemployed than a sinking economy. Everyone needed to make sacrifices.


She took her phone and saw a couple of unread messages.


Firstly, Seth had sent him a couple of links on macrophilia. Since she had discovered his secret he was acting as an assistant for her. Among his duties, he introduced her into this fetish. Well, it was kind of wrong to call it fetish when it was becoming such a mainstream sexual drive. This kind of videos were trending on the porn pages she had visited and in traditional media it had been covered by a couple of documentaries lately, explaining that it was absolutely normal for women to feel attracted to this feeling of power and domination.


There has been a huge devate on social media about if women had to stop having sex with a men if he feels overwhelmead by her size or he has to just deal with it if he agreed on the first place. For Lauren the answer was clear, if a guy turned her on and wanted sex there was no way she wasn’t going all the way.


Secondly, Brooke had sent her a picture or her adoptive dad trying to move a suitcase bigger than him out of the house followed by:


Just kicked this midget out of the house :) Brooke had written


LOL how come? Lauren answered


I called a social worker and explained her that he was drinking and shouting all day Broke replied 


When? Lauren asked


Well, I gotta say they were fast, I called yesterday and today the sent me the documentation and notified this asswhole that he can no longer live under my roof. haha Brooke wrote back


He had it coming, let’s see how he survives out there at 2 feet tall and decreasing hahaha Lauren wrote


She almost felt bad about what she wrote but he had abused his privileges for too long. Karma can be a bitch sometimes.


It had been a while since she woke up and it was starting to feel warmer. She put the phone aside and headed to the pool. She opened the door but before stepping out something in her feet drew her attention.


Curled and still sleeping Ethan was in the doormat of their threshold. Silently she raised her foot over his figure. God, he had become so little. The temptation of smothering him with her sole foot drew a devilish smile on her face. Then another idea crossed her mind.


Without waking him up he took him from the floor. He was lighter than the last time. She approached the swimming pool. He started to wake up, but before he could understand what was going on Lauren throwed him.


Waking up to the cold water he found himself submerged into what seemed like a little lake. Seconds after he guessed that he was in the swimming pool that once felt too little for him and now, underwater, he barely could see its walls.


Thousands of bubbles surrounded the meteorical Lauren who landed next to him. Ethan went to the surface to breath, as he guessed that her stepsister wasn’t going to give him an easy morning.


A few seconds after he reached the surface, Lauren's titanic head slowly surfaced. He had confronted easier bosses in his video games. With a smile on her face and her vivid blue eyes looking at him he just cursed himself for being mean to her before.


“Good morning big bro” She said, causing waves with the movement of her chin imperceptible for her. On the other hand, Ethan felt his body bobbing up and down on the ripples  . “You need to stop shrinking, this is becoming too easy”


“Yeah? Why don’t you stop being such a bitch?” At the second he said it, Ethan knew he was in trouble.


He started swimming in the opposite direction from her even though the shore was quite far from him. Before he got too far, her hand waved into his body, sending him swirling underwater.


Lauren toyed with him for a while making him swallow gallons of water as he heard her giggling. 


She finally let him rest. Or so he thought


“You know, being such an asswhole to me when I am 3 times your size can only mean two thinks: either you are straight up stupid your you think that breathing is overrated.” She said, grabbing her feet with her hand and pulling him underwater.


He knew it was useless, she was just too much, yet her survival instincts made him try.

Her grip felt like an unwavering achor that dragged him into the deep.Before him, her enormous tits wiggled underwater. He struggled, trying to free himself from her. He swam, trying to get some air. 


Underwater he could hear the distorted laugh of her step sister as he passed out from exhaustion.




Chapter 46 - Lauren - New stuff



After making sure that Ethan was still breathing, he left him in his bed. Standing in his room, she felt like that bedroom was so much space unused now that he was so small. The bed itself seemed ridiculously huge for him. 


She smiled, making up her mind. As the person in charge she decided to give a better use to that room. She could use it as a studio or to do some exercise. She left the room and closed the door knowing that he wouldn’t be able to get out as the doorknob was unreachable for him.


She changed her clothes into shorts and a white crop top that left little to imagination and enhanced her tan. She pulled it a little bit down, making sure to cover her underboob, at the expense of exposing her cleavage even more. Nowadays it was easier for men to stare from below.


Lauren had to buy something for Ethan to sleep in if she wanted his room. She left home and headed to the train station. Her friend had told her that lately public transport was way more punctual and less crowded so she wanted to check it by herself. There were less men  in the train because there had been a case of a guy that fell into the rail. In the bustling of a working day nobody realized his squeaky voice asking for help until he got run over.


Lauren thought it was a pity, for him of course, but mainly because now women would be asked to be more concerned about these little minions.


As she reached the platform and waited for the train, her concerns vanished.


“For safety reasons: Please, women first. Men after. Mind the gap” Said a robotic voice


Lauren smiled, it was a fantastic idea from the government. The men there took it very seriously, standing as close as they could to the wall. She entered quickly in the wagon and the men behind her followed her lead, jumping from the platform to the wagon.


There weren't any seats empty. Most of the seats were occupied by women and some by men, but most men were seated on the floor so she had to be careful with them. At their size, she could easily step on them unawarely.


A woman in her mid 30’s looked at Lauren and pointed to a sign. 


For safety reasons, men are not allowed to take a seat She read


Lauren thanked the woman and she winked at her. She strolled into one of the few seats occupied by a guy.


“Excuse me, do you mind?” Lauren said


The hoary man, probably in his 40’s wearing a labourer uniform looked at her. He looked dirty, probably from a night shift, which almost made her feel bad.

“I have been taking this train for 20 years, so a young lady like you is not going tell me where I can or can’t sit” He said


“Look, it's not me, it's the law. Now, don’t make a scene and let me sit please.” Lauren urged him.


“No” He said looking up to the girl that towered in front of him


“I try to be polite and this is what I get” She sighed “The hard way it is then” 


With a devilish smile in her face she leaned in taking the little guy by the waist and letting him carefully on the floor as he struggled.


“Young lady this is beyond unacceptable” He said


Lauren took her seat, ignoring him, crossed her legs and put on her airpods as several women in the wagon laughed softly at the scene.


Eventually the guy gave up and sat on the floor.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Once in the shopping center, Lauren headed into the pet store. She had something very specific in mind for her stepbrother. In the cue, a girl and her mother were arguing.


“Moooom I don’t want to give Mr. Pumpkin in adoptiooon!” She complained


“We have to do it dear. Your father is getting more and more scared by the cat.” The mother said


“But moooom Mr. Pumpkin would never do anything bad. She is so good…” The little girl said


“Cats eat mice dear. Only god know what it could do to your father. Do you want a jar of fish?” She said


“I want Mr. Pumpkin! I hate you and I hate dad!” The little girl said, running out of the shop.


“Excuse me” The mother said to the owner, leaving the cat behind.


The shop owner smiled at Lauren


“What can I do for you?” She said


“I was wondering if you had any pet beds. My brother is getting smaller and he could use one.” Lauren asked


“Well I only have one for puppys right now, I have sold all the others. So it might be too little…” She said


“I’ll take it, he’ll shrink into it eventually” Lauren said


She could not wait to see the look on his step brother's face when she showed him his new bed. But before going home, there was one more thing she had to buy.