- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Recap: Lauren had found out about Seth’s fetish, being able to easily blackmail him. After discovering it, she had told him to introduce her and Brooke to this little kink. 


Brooke, who has struggled to see Matt lately since he is afraid of her at his current size, has appeased her sexual needs with Ethan instead of doing the assignment due tomorrow. Brooke had promised him that she would do it for the two of them. At home, Brooke is finding herself more comfortable than ever, able to boss her adoptive father around.


Ethan hasn’t been able to pay the school trip yet, since a redhead (Mia) girl had taken the money from him. Surprisingly for him, Mrs. Collins had treated this little bulling episode unimportantly.


Mrs. Collins has discovered that Mrs. Fletcher has been misusing the school funding, which she intends to report to the government.



Friday 19th of July 2020


Men: 2’ 5’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 41 - Ethan - Incremental apathy


Ethan’s alarm interrupted the quietness of the night. Ethan felt an urge to throw the clock against the wall: 6 am. His sleep time has diminished accordingly with his height. The school was supposed to provide a bus service for guys at some point, but until that happened he had to cope with walking there.


Unable to open his eyes, he searched the clock with his arm. A few seconds later he realized that, at his new size, the clock was way further. He rolled into the edge of the bed and jumped into the nightstand to turn off the alarm.


He looked down, there was a decent leap from the nightstand to the floor. The day before he had left his sheets strategically so that he could slide comfortably to the floor. He took a lantern that he used to have with his keys. It was perfect for him as the bigger ones were too heavy. Of course, he would rather just turn on the lights of his room, but the switch was beyond his reach.


Before going out of the room he went to the wall. Checking his height had become a ritual for him, a hateful one. Looking up to the mark of the previous day he sighed in exasperation. He was used to shrink a little, but today was one of this days in with the fucking mother nature was just playing with him.


It was already hard to deal with his stupid stepsister or her evil friend yesterday, but at his current height he was beggining to feel helpless. He shook his head. No. His mental was better than that. 


He dressed up and opened the colossal door of his room, hearing the breathing of Lauren coming from her room. As a knight that doesn’t want to wake up a dragon, he stormed quietly into the bathroom.


Holding the lantern with his teeth, he used the wash cabinet to climb into the washbasin. He chuckled thinking how washing his face had become an intrepid adventure. 


As he was climbing down he heard the door of his stepsister’s room opening. He descended quickly. Hearing the footsteps approach he began to feel nervous. There was no reason for that though, in other situations he would just have screamed that he was in the bathroom and she would have stayed outside. Instead, he just hid behind the door and turned off the lantern.


Lauren entered the bathroom clumsily. He couldn’t see her clearly, but her silhouette was beyond amazonical. If he wasn’t careful she could unawarely step on him pretty easily. He considered going out or calling her, but what if she got angry thinking that he was peeping on her?


He stood still as she peed.


“ahhhh-hhaaaaaa” She yawned. Putting on her panties again and going back to sleep.


Relieved, Ethan walked out. After eating something he headed into his journey to school.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ethan found himself sitting on his classroom table. The boys were unable to see the board from the chair anymore, so the solution was to sit there. It was the first day that they did that, so when the girls entered they chuckled and laughed at it.


“Come on girls, don’t be mean” Alice said with a half smile on her face. Rather than reprimanding her behaviour, she didn’t really take it seriously.


“Okey folks, so today you will be exposing your assignment on gender discrimination, both what happened in the pass and where we are heading.” Alice said


Several couples exposed their papers standing up in front of the class. All of them talked about how women have been mistreated in the past or how now there would be no more discrimination as men were smaller. It seemed that most of the subjects have been choosen by the girls in the class, as none of the papers talked about the chance of a future discrimination towards men.


In Seth’s and Lauren’s turn she did all the talking, although he passed the slides with the projector's remote. Ethan observed how puny he seemed in comparison, hardly coming up to her waist.


“Very well Lauren” Alice said smiling at her “-and Seth, good work you too” She dismissed them.


Brooke and Ethan were next, so he jumped to the chair and then to the floor. The classroom seemed even bigger from the floor. He was kind of nervous, Brooke had told him yesterday that she was going to do the assignment, so he had no clue about it.


He walked until the board, right next to Brooke and Alice. Both women loomed over him. Alice was wearing a halter neck top and a skirt while Brooke was wearing a curvy jeans top and slim mid rise jeans. Needless to say both were wearing stilettos.



“You can start now guys” Alice said looking at Brooke


“Before we start, I need to tell you something teacher” Brooke said acting doubtful “Ethan refused to help me in this assignment so I had to do it all by myself” 


Both women leaned their heads down at him. While Alice seemed very serious Brooke had a devilish smile on her face. Brooke had told him that she would do the assignment for both when he left her home and he had little to say about this.


“Is that true Ethan?” Alice asked.


If it was his word against Brooke’s, if it was still worth something in these days.


“Of course not, we have done this assignment together yesterday.” He said


“Do you have any prove” Alice said giving him the benefit of the doubt but taking for granted that Brooke’s version was right


“Well no but neither has she” He complained.


“Well that’s true” Alice said reticiently “Anything to say Brooke?”


The smile on her face widened 


“Well given that I am carrying the pen that has the file with the power point it's obvious that I have done it. But, I’ll give you one chance to prove me wrong. What is our paper about?”


Bursted


Ethan looked down under the intense look of both women. He could not answer that and he could neither tell Alice what they had agreed on in her house because nobody would believe him. So he silently gave up.


“That’s what I thought. I told you several times that we should do the assignment and you never listened to me. So I had to do it by myself.” Brooke said as Alice disapprovingly looked at him.


“You will be in detention this afternoon Ethan. Not only because you failed, but because you lied about it. 


As he looked up, he saw Brooke’s swollen nipples through her clothes. It seemed as the smaller he became the more women enjoyed messing around with him.  This was just a game for her and she loved winning.


Chapter 42 - Alice Collins - Take over


Alice had set an appointment with the government supervisor in her off class hour. Punctual as always, she greeted the professionally dressed woman at the entrance of the school. As they headed to the principal’s office, they did some small talk. She seemed to like Alice.


She had been furious when she learnt about how Robert had been using school funds for his own benefit.


“This stupid midget will get what he deserves. Just wait and see, this administration is going to turn this country upside down. No more benefits for lazy men like him.” She had told Alice over the phone. When they were alone in confidence she was way more casual and blatantly on her side.


They walked into Robert’s office only to find him in the middle of it. This time he knew they were coming, what was coming. However, he couldn’t do much to avoid what was about to happen.


“Hi Mr. Fletcher” The supervisor said, changing her tone into a professional one once again. “As you know we will have a meeting to discuss what Mrs. Collins has brought into our attention. Our investigation has concluded that Alice's allegations were true.”


“What investigation? This is bullshit. Your corrupt administration only wants to take me down because I am a man. I am calling the police” He turned around towards the table but the supervisor stepped right in front of him.


“Mr. Fletcher, you do not want to speak to me like that. Now, if you call the police and they fund you guilty, trust me, the punishment will be way worse than losing your job.” She said without looking at him as she took some papers from her briefcase.


“Mrs. Collins will be appointed principal of this school. She suggested, very kindly, that if you don't make a scene signing the resignation papers...she will hire you as the janitor.” She said


“This is outrageous, there is no way I-” Robert complained


The supervisor rolled her eyes and slipped her briefcase, falling on Robert. Trapped under it, he tried to push aside as both women chuckled. Alice crouched down releasing him and giving him a document.


“I don’t think you understand your position. You just got buried by a briefcase. The world is hard out there. I’m giving you the chance to work here even with all that you have done. Now: sign.”


Between Alice and the wild unknown world, Robert decided that he would rather keep some sort of job than become unemployed and signed.


Alice looked at him in awe. Finally. Finally, she was about to get what she deserved. To make it even better she was taking it from that stupid asswhole that had been so unfair with her all that time. The world was definitely becoming a better place.


At least, for her.


“Well, that was easier than we expected” Alice said “Now, get-the-fuck-out of my office and start cleaning” She told him standing up again making him feel so little at so many levels.


As he walked out, she softly kicked his ass giving him a taste of what his life was going to be like from now on.