- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thursday 18th of July 2020


Men: 3’ 4’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 39 - Alice - School’s finance


Alice ended teaching the class not really in a good mood. The guys in her class weren’t delivering some of their homeworks lately: “Teacher, I am exhausted lately” “It is hard to cope with homeworks and shrinking” “Please Mrs. Collins, could you be a little more understanding?” Had complained some of them


“Guys, I don’t want to hear any excuses. You better bring your homework and assignments or get ready to be grounded” She had told them.


Alice wasn’t going to accept any dull excuses. Women had to cope with doing the same job as men for decades, as head of studies she wasn’t going to allow any positive discrimination.


But what  infuriated her was that several boys hadn't brought the money for the trip to meet the president on Monday. This was a once in your lifetime opportunity to get to know the woman that was dealing, pretty well in her opinion, with the hardest crisis that the world had seen. Yet, they made silly excuses: “The girls on the playground stole it from me” “My sister forced me to give it to her”. 


Excuses, excuses excuses


On top of it all, she had to meet with Robert now. The government lady asked her if she could check the financials of the school. As head of studies this wasn’t her duty. But, since Robert was so incompetent, she neded to supervise him.


The thought of it made her smile. Not long ago she was unemployed, fired by that asswhole. Now, she was about to review how he had spent the school's money for the past 5 years.


She opened his office’s door without knocking. She was wearing a sweetheart blouse that flaunted his cleavage and matched her tight skirt.


“Hellou?” She asked not seeing Robert


“¡Hey! Haven’t your parents taught you to knock before coming in?” A grumpy voice said


Alice took a couple of steps to see the small figure of Robert on his chair. Barely coming up to his own desk, he was easily unnoticed.


“Well I guess that my parents weren’t as traditional as yours, Robert. Thankfully, we live in a much modern world now” She smiled


“What do you want?” He asked defensively. The last time Alice had been in this office was to get his job back and to undermine his authority in front of the government.


“I just need to check a few things on your computer. The government has entrusted me to check on the school’s finances.” As she encircled his table and took a closer look of him she noticed how puny he had become.


“So just move out of the chair” She ordered


“You just can’t come and boss me around as you like” He complained


“Okay then, don't move” She said


Robert jumped out of the chair before her magnificent ass smothered him. Reluctantly, he waited next to her. Alice lowered the chair, as she sat for the first time on the director’s desk. 


“Lock how the tables turn!” She laughed looking down at him. 


Feeling helpless, Robert witnessed how his amazonian subordinate scrutinized his job. He witnessed how her deep blue eyes moved around the screen, analyzing diligently the information.


Alice lips parted in awe drawing a little smile on her face. She had won.


“Robert, tell me this isn’t real. You haven’t only been managing the funds poorly for the last 5 years. You have in fact used some funds to buy things online!” She laughed “I always knew about your lack of professionalism. But I never considered you a thief, little man.” 


“I can explain it to Alice. Please. Just, don’t tell anyone about it okey? I will give you a raise if you want” He said


She stood up and took some papers from the printer.


“You don't get it right idiot?” She said absolutely unleashed. She didn’t have to be polite with him anymore, he was done. “I will tell the government about this. An incompetent man that has used his position of power to enrich himself. The new administration is not very kind with people like you.”


“You are such a bitch.” He yelled grabbing her thighs


With a disgusted face Alice easily shook him off.


“As I promised, you will get what you deserve” She said, leaving the little man on the floor of his office.



Chapter 40 - Ethan - Ethan’s and Brooke’s assignment




After the classes ended Brooke told Ethan to come at her house to do their assignment. Ethan would rather go to his place since his previous experience coming back late home wasn’t very encouraging.


“Oh come on, you don’t want a pretty girl like me coming back home so late. Any degenerate could attack me. A strong man like you won’t have that problem.” She had told him before.


So he found himself walking right behind Lauren and Brooke. Well walking, for him it felt closer to running.


It took Ethan two steps to match one of theirs. With his eye level coming up to their lower backs, it was easy to get hypnotized by their tight asses.


“So what about Matt, I haven’t seen him in ages” Lauren asked.


Lauren and Brooke had been chatting for a while, not really making any effort to include their little chaser into the conversation.


“Well since I took his phone it is harder to communicate with him. And maybe I have been a little bit mean lately” She giggled “So maybe he is avoiding me, but for his own sake, I hope that is not the case”


“Why do you mean by mean?” Ethan gasped


While walking they both turned, as if they forgot he was there.


“Well Ethan, not that you know since you are a virgin” They both laughed “But sex sometimes can turn a little bit wild, rough even” 


Ethan was actually well aware of how rough sex could be. His only sexual intercourse was closer to a rape than to making love. Lauren looked at him biting her lips, that happened days ago, now he was even shorter….weaker.

“Okey guys so good luck with the assignment, I’m heading home now. “She said “Brooke tell me later if my big bro hasn’t behaved properly so he gets his punishment”


“Don’t worry I’ll punish him myself” Brooke said.


After a few minutes Brooke and Ethan arrived at her place. 


“Hi, I’m here!” She screamed


As they walked through the hall Ethan took a glimpse at a man in the kitchen on a stool washing the dishes. Brooke’s adoptive parent has never helped her at home, but he guessed that now the man was becoming more willing to help.


“After you end with the dishes, clean the floor!” Brooke shouted.


She didn’t get an answer, but she knew that his now collaborative dad had heard her. 


One day Brooke realized that his disgusting adoptive dad was no different than the midgets she saw everyday at school. It didn’t matter the age of men anymore, they were all the same, tiny creatures that didn’t have the right to boss her around.


They entered the room and Brooke closed the room behind her. Ethan felt kind of awkward, he wasn’t used to being in a girl’s room. Feminists posters loomed on the walls of the messy room. 


Ethan waited as she passed next to him and sat on the verge of the bed.


“Actually Ethan, I don’t feel in the mood to do an assignment right now” She said curling her coal dark hair with her finger, scanning him with her green eyes.  


“But...you said at school…” Ethan said confused


“Well, that was a while ago. Now, I don’t feel like it. Come here little man so we can talk properly.” She said


Ethan was unaware that he was getting used to maintaining a safety distance from girls, being tired of getting tossed around. As he approached her Ethan realized that, even seated, he barely came up to her magnificent boobs.


“Gosh, you are so little” She giggled “I haven’t been with Matt for three days and I haven’t got the chance to fuck with him like this” She giggled, refering to his new adquired size.


Ethan tried to push her aside when she started touching him. 


“Brooke stop, lets do the fucking asignmnent.” Ethan said, remembering the bad experience with Lauren.


Ethan was confused. Brooke had never given the tiniest glimpse of liking him and now she was seducing him. 


“Oh forget about the assignment. I need this and I need it now. Do you know how many of my followers would die to be in your position right now?” She said offended


“Well I don’t know...Its just that this out of the blue” Ethan resisted


Brooke grabbed him by the ribs, lifting his body from the floor easily. Her big hands covered practically his whole rib cage.


“Look, I’m going to fuck the brains out of you. So please, just enjoy...or don’t” She laughed.


Brooke opened her legs and left him standing in front of her in the bed. 


They were finally face to face, for Ethan it was hard to recall the last time he didn’t have to raise his head to look a girl in the eyes so, even if she was seated and he was standing up if felt weird. 


Her big eyes pierced him with desire. Ethan’s rational part refused to give in, he should have something to say in this. On the other hand, there was too much Brooke all around to be rational.


With one hand in his back and the other caresing his whole head she pushed him towards her. Ethan’s upper body was surrounded by her tits. Her demanding mouth pushed against his lips, mushing her full lips in his face in a passionate kiss.


Brooke lowered her hand into his ass. 


“Ouch!” Ethan said as she pinched it and giggled. “Be more gentle”


She moaned slightly as if it fueled her lust.


“There is no fun in being gentle. Besides, I didn’t even squeeze that hard” She said


Lauren used his finger as a hook and lowered his pants.Ethan blushed as she observed his erection.


“Seems like your height is not the only one losing size” She covered her laugh with her hand.


Since Ethan’s intercouse with Lauren he started to wonder how he was going to please a girl with his two and a half inches cock.


A little bit lost, Ethan observed how the amazonian girl took off her shirt and bra, revealing her massive breasts. She took his hands into her breasts. Both noticed that while her hands covered her breasts almost entirely, his hands coped only with her nipples. 


“Let's get a little bit more horizontal” Brooke said as she embraced him and let herself fall into the bed. Ethan continued to caress her now swollen nipples as she got completely naked.


Laying next to each other he realized that she might be too heavy for him. So he proactively moved into the bottom part of the bed. She opened her legs inviting him.


Adopting a missionary position her knees came up to his shoulders.


“Should I put it in?” Ethan said looking at her rather imposing glistering cunt.


“Don’t worry I think that my kitty can handle a big guy like you” She said ironically.


With his confidence rather low Ethan decided to try.  He thrusted in aggressively, trying to make a good first impression. Brooke’s face remained unchanged.


“Come on, put it in” She said, dwarfing his ego even more.


Not giving up, Ethan started to rhythmically thrust into her. Brooke moaned softly.That motivated Ethan, who continued going. Her juices moistened his whole thigh as her excitement grew.


The truth is that Brooke was getting her clit stimulated by the little man lunges, not by his cock.  Besides, what was really turning her on was seeing him down there so impactless, so little. Men used to fill her whole pussy when they fucked. 


Now, they were so pathetic that she engulfed his whole cock into her without even realizing. 


She incorporated a little bit, resting her upper body weight in her elbow.


“I’m sorry, you are not enough. But hey, you tried it!” She said with a devilish smile. “Now, go down there and eat me.”


Not waiting for a response, her gargantuan hand pushed his head. Closer than ever, Ethan’s nostrils felt her womanhood emanating from her pussy. Still winded, he put his hands into her thighs.


“Hold on one second” He said


Patientless, Brooke ignored him and shoved his face into her letting out a soft moan. 


“There is no way out until I cum dear Ethan” She giggled.


Brooke’s body shook as she realized that she was going to force her way into a man. Unable to break free, Ethan knew that he had to make her cum fast or she was going to suffocate him. 


His tongue eagerly danced around her clit as he heard Brooke’s breathing wildening. Closer to the edge, she lost any awareness for him. Mushing his face into her, Ethan’s face gasped for air pushing her closer. 


Almost tearing his hair, she grabbed into what she could as the orgasm threw her off. She felt her thighs irrepressibly smothering Ethan’s tiny body. 


Coming back to her senses, Brooke released her hand from his head noticing that she had indeed ripped off a little bit of his hair. 


Ethan gasped for air, falling down from the bed. 


“Such a drama queen” Brooke said, hearing him coughing on the floor.


Ethan touched his body, checking that everything was right on place. His anger was mixed with a feeling that he was too proud to recognize. He woke up only to see Brooke checking her phone. 


“So” He said still with his breathing heavily “Can we do the assignment now?”


“Oh don’t worry, I’ll do it myself and I’ll put both our names on it. You can leave now” She said scrolling down into her social feedback without even looking at him


Tired and sticky he decided that if this was his reward for almost getting asphyxiated under her, he was not going to argue it.


When he headed out, Ethan noticed that her adoptive dad wasn’t there anymore. He had a reputation of being the whole day in the bar, and now that she had such a bossy daughter, he had more reasons than ever to avoid being home.