- Text Size +

Chapter 3 - Ethan - Reprimand


As classes ended Ethan headed to the play yard with Seth, his forever best friend since he repeated a course 5 years ago.


“Not so fast Mr.” Mrs. Collins called him from her desk


“I’ll see you later buddy” Ethan said to Seth as he walked towards her desk


She waited until everyone was out of the classroom


“Why do you do this to yourself Ethan? Don’t you see that I will have to fail you if you keep coming late?” He remained silent as she looked at him with her light blue eyes. She crossed her arms, pressuring her bosom further pronouncing her big breasts. 


As usual in this warm weather, she was wearing a blouse and her skirt which barely came up to her knee. It wasn’t only that he wasn’t fond of reprimands, but the fact that it was hard to focus with Mrs. Collins.


“Hello?” She asked annoyed. She took a deep breath. “Look I know that you are not that dumb so just put some effort in? Don’t think that because your father has a company you just will get the free pass on everything.” As Ethan nodded she sighed and dismissed him.


Mrs. Collins hated that Ethan had the life solved only by being the son of his father, who probably inherited the business too. She didn’t know for sure, but this is how the world worked.


“Fucking men priviledges” She muttered


It didn't matter that she was the best in her promotion, both in highschool and university, she was a poorly paid teacher in a medium sized city highschool. Even Mr. Fletcher, the director, held more power and earned more than her.


Someday Alice, someday your day will come She thought


Chapter 4 - Ethan - The jungle


Finally free from Mrs. Collins, Ethan headed to the playground. He found fun how it worked: the soccer yards and the basketball yards were mostly used by the cool guys of the junior and senior year. 


Girls normally went on the stands, sitting around chatting. First year, sophorone kids and leftovers were around, not having the status to claim a cool place to be at. 


Lucky for him, he had grown up and he wasn’t anymore a kid of 5’5 feet that had to deal with the bullying of older kids. Now, he was a 6’ teenager that only had to deal with bullies of his own age.


“Hey you dumbfuck” Ethan cursed himself as he heard Matt’s voice. 


Speaking of the devil


“Did you just told Brooke to Fuck herself?”As Ethan turned he could see Matt’s imposing 6’3 accompanied with 2 more football players and Brooke. As the captain of the football team and Brooke’s boyfriend Matt was the main impediment between him and happiness. Well, that and his step sister, his poor marks, his love life...but yes, mainly Matt.


“Listen Matt, is the same as always, they bothered me, not the other way around, how many times do i need to tell you?” Ethan said annoyed


“Are you calling me dumb?” He got closer to him


“Oh god no, I would never do that” Dumb as he was, Matt detected the irony in that. 


Oh-oh. Ethan knew it was coming so he covered his head. Instead Matt kicked his legs making him fall into the ground. 


“That will teach you dumbass” Brooke said laughing at him


Brooke, who was no more than 5’7 feet, used her megaminion to let Ethan know that she could do whatever she wanted.